AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-04-13, 10:23   Link #401
iBeast

The whole prophecy thing is so lame. Especially since it makes the main character the "chosen one" etc. plus the prophecy are by frogs which is like...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:31   Link #402
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Yeah, everyone shouts "Sasuke", and that's obviously who Naruto thinks it's about, but if Kishimoto isn't already setting us up for the end, then there's at least three people alive that we know for sure use the sharringan. There is any number of byakugan users. We've now got zombie Itachi and Nagato who it is unclear if they still possess their ocular powers. And we have a basement full of sharringans and maybe rennegans that can be transplanted into whoever Kishi wants to pull out of his butt.

So if it's not the obvious being Sasuke or even Tobi, then Kishi has near limitless other possibilities.

On second thought, the translation I read said a "kid" with powerful eyes. If that's correct and assuming Kishi doesn't just give someone new a transplant from Tobi out of left field, then we are down to Sasuke, Neji, and Hinata (likely, not likely, and just plain not going to happen correspondingly).
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:53   Link #403
james0246

Chapter 491 Discussion opened, please direct spoilers and comments concerning Chapter 491 here.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 19:21   Link #404
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Heh. To tell the truth I also liked your crazy theory about evil-possessed-Tobirama but I just don't see it happening.
I think it's more likely that Kishimoto is repeating the body snatching thing with a Sharingan twist. Madara's body was really killed at the GotE but, probably because of the EMS, his spirit endures and is somehow linked to others Sharingan and/or hate.
That could explain why Madara needed a figurehead for Akatsuki, why he wears a mask, why he played Sasuke the way he did and maybe why he collects Sharingan : because every now and then he has to get himself a new body.
Yeah i think that was the case. Probably another reason why he wanted to take part in the uchiha massacre. so he could take the eyes of the dead. It actually makes me wonder how Danzou got his eyes without raising suspicion. The way we have understood it (basically from the obito-kakashi transition) the sharingan has to be activated and the uchiha (since that is who has it) has to be living went it is harvested

Tags
weekly chapter discussion