AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-09, 13:40   Link #401
aidan17697

Yeah, from the start it was obvious how the story was going to be told so when Hina and Natsuo were being developed i just tried not to get ''invested'' in them too much so i'm kinda indfferent to who Natsuo ends up with now.
aidan17697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-09, 19:39   Link #402
Dark Mages

^ I wish I could be like you. I admire your apathy. However, I just liked Natsuo and Hina so much when they were together. Not to mention it was unfair how they were ripped from each other. Like that letter she wrote for him totally teared me up as it was so moving and how she sacrificed herself so that he doesn't get expelled.

With GE ending I was still kinda okay as I liked both Iketani and Kurokawa. So either of them was fine with Utsumi. But here I liked Hina a lot more. While Rui is someone that I don't really like.

And I am glad to see that you are smart enough to see the ending was already decided from the start but some people still say the ending's unpredictable which just bugs me so much.

Anyways I am dropping this to save myself from the pain. I should never have started reading a romance manga again after promising myself not to do so. Guess I will just go back to reading my shallow action/thriller/suspense mangas with their romantic undertones
Dark Mages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-09, 22:35   Link #403
Fwarlord

Come on, why are you guys frustrated because Rui is the end girl? I thought it's clear from chapter 1. Until not too long ago, there're still guys who come here every weeks to boast about how Hana is Natsuo's true love and he can only choose her in the end, about how this work is completely different to GE. But that's it, the author already made it clear about her intention in the manga, if you guys choose to read it then just enjoy the ride, it's funnier that way.
Old 2016-01-09, 23:17   Link #404
Reaper1

I totally agree with that Hagiwara shouldn’t end with Hina. Two timing, lying for 2 years and indirectly causing problems. Then playing a dirty trick in order to get the woman he wants. A leopard can’t change its spots.

I wouldn’t be so quick to throw Hina x Natsuo ending out of the window yet. I am not completely sold on a Natsuo x Rui ending either.

It is not possible for Hina to mend their relationship while having no contact. However, Natsuo proposed to Hina and she accepted. You don’t simply get over or forget that kind of strong love so easily even if you get a new boy/girlfriend. I may be too naive but I think they will meet each other again and may end up together again. Just like how Yuzuki and Haruto from Kimi no Iru Machi couldn’t forget about each other after they broke up and Haruto was dating someone else.

Rui did say that she isn't going to hold back, but isn’t there supposed to be a sister’s code or something that contains the unspoken rule that dating your sister’s ex is out of the question? I wouldn’t mind Rui dating Natsuo if Hina died.

Alex was chasing Rui but he hasn’t done anything since his attempted rape. Did he give up on Rui? This manga offers drama. A lot of things can happen and things may get uglier in the future. Only time and and more chapters will tell who ends up with who. I think it is too early to jump to a conclusion.

Last edited by Reaper1; 2016-01-09 at 23:41.
Reaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-09, 23:41   Link #405
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper1 View Post
It is not possible for Hina to mend their relationship while having no contact. I expect Natsuo to do something here. He proposed to Hina and she accepted. You don’t simply get over or forget that kind of strong love so easily even if you get a new boy/girlfriend. I may be too naive but I think they will meet each other again and may end up together again. Just like how Yuzuki and Haruto from Kimi no Iru Machi couldn’t forget about each other after they broke up and Haruto was dating someone else.
Uhm, this series isn't written by Seo and I doubt there is any other author could reach his level writing. Natsuo maybe quite indecisive but I can't even imagine he doing the things Harutard did.
Old 2016-01-10, 00:08   Link #406
aidan17697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper1 View Post
However, Natsuo proposed to Hina and she accepted. You don’t simply get over or forget that kind of strong love so easily even if you get a new boy/girlfriend.
and thats exactly why the author has sent her away right now so Natsuo can develop deeper feeling towards Rui or to round about the same extent as he feels for Hana so it's at difficult choice at the end. I just hope the author develops Rui and Natsuo's relationship to the same extent as they did Natsuo and Hina's so the ending is satisfying regardless of who he chooses(probably Rui especially with the direction the story is heading in right now).
Old 2016-01-10, 13:33   Link #407
Dark Mages

To people who are saying Alex is after Rui. I think it's pretty clear that he was ruled out the moment after his attempted rape. Do you really think she is shallow enough to go for someone who intended to rape her? Also from the beginning even before his attempted rape his feelings were portrayed as being somewhat comedic and not treated as serious. So he was never the contender chasing Rui. Like I said Rui doesn't have any serious contender chasing her unlike Hina who is chased by a mature seduction artist like Shu whose feelings for her are real.

So unfortunately Hina is never gonna play a big role in the manga again even though I really wish she could get back with Nateuo but it's impossible at this point. So I hope you guys stop being disillusioned or drop this manga like I have because I couldn't bear to see Rui with Natsuo.

It's just impossible at this point. How can Hina make up for a 15 months of no contact with Natsuo? Do you think Rui will keep still and play fair? In that one year it's impossible for Natsuo to remain unmoved by Rui's aggressive seduction helped along by the seed of uneasiness layed by the scumbag Shu through his lies. A year is more than enough to forget someone
Old 2016-01-10, 21:52   Link #408
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mages View Post
To people who are saying Alex is after Rui. I think it's pretty clear that he was ruled out the moment after his attempted rape. Do you really think she is shallow enough to go for someone who intended to rape her? Also from the beginning even before his attempted rape his feelings were portrayed as being somewhat comedic and not treated as serious. So he was never the contender chasing Rui. Like I said Rui doesn't have any serious contender chasing her unlike Hina who is chased by a mature seduction artist like Shu whose feelings for her are real.

So unfortunately Hina is never gonna play a big role in the manga again even though I really wish she could get back with Nateuo but it's impossible at this point. So I hope you guys stop being disillusioned or drop this manga like I have because I couldn't bear to see Rui with Natsuo.

It's just impossible at this point. How can Hina make up for a 15 months of no contact with Natsuo? Do you think Rui will keep still and play fair? In that one year it's impossible for Natsuo to remain unmoved by Rui's aggressive seduction helped along by the seed of uneasiness layed by the scumbag Shu through his lies. A year is more than enough to forget someone
Personally I like Rui with Natsuo than Hina. To me, Natsuo and Rui have more chemistry than Hina does with the guy, despite me liking Hina. I'm hoping that Hina doesn't go back to Shu but the author has done stupid things before with her characters:

Spoiler for GE:

Alex was always an idiot but the attempted rape kinda killed his character for me. Getting drunk is no excuse for his behavior and for it to be written as a comedic thing wreaks of bad taste. Every time I see the guy, I'm going to be thinking of that scene in the back of my head, no matter how funny he is. So yeah, him and Rui? Not happening. Maybe with other female characters like Momo or Miu. And if the author can sell his relationship with either one really well, I can come to believe it.

I think Natsuo suddenly liking Rui was always within the guy deep down, he just didn't realize it until Rui brought it up to the surface with her constant interactions. Hell, even for the brief time where she tried "hating" him made the guy depressed and that didn't last too long, since Rui couldn't bring herself to keep doing it. (Saving her from the rape certainly helped) If they do have sex again, this time it'll have more meaning than the time they did it just to "lose" their virginity.

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 20:18   Link #409
henshinagogobaby

Well the latest raw chapter came out. Several highlights:

Spoiler for 79:

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 21:06   Link #410
aidan17697

Rui looked great with her hair tied back and Natsuo getting that nosebleed was hilarious haha
Old 2016-01-20, 10:13   Link #411
dualxfate
気になる?

just read latest raw80.. really? it looks like the author is really eliminating anyone that can get in the way of rui.. We're not sure what she will do but inviting someone to her room like that is out of common sense. I thought she would have changed after meeting natsuo. have self decency. Lol. the author is god. I feel bad for her character.
Old 2016-01-21, 05:19   Link #412
Dark Mages

Who are you talking about? I hope it's not Hina? And you are right the author basically removed all of Rui's rivals! I fail to see how a story can be interesting when the end girl was settled from the very beginning
Old 2016-01-21, 12:29   Link #413
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Who are you talking about? I hope it's not Hina? And you are right the author basically removed all of Rui's rivals! I fail to see how a story can be interesting when the end girl was settled from the very beginning
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 17:10   Link #414
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Seriously, most ending of romance stories are predictable. It's the way to that ending that matters.

People who read or watch many romance stories should be able to tell how they will end.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 23:29   Link #415
Dark Mages

Nope I read it for the unpredictability. Since if you don't have that, then why not have just that one girl? That's why I loved Ichigo100%
Old 2016-01-22, 17:43   Link #416
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Nope I read it for the unpredictability. Since if you don't have that, then why not have just that one girl? That's why I loved Ichigo100%
At a poingt in the story, even Ichigo was predigtable. The thing with Aya was too long staying still while Nishino made one point after another.

And why not just one girl? For more drama. It'S that simple.
Hina is not only not some random girl, but also Rui's beloved sister and the MC stepsister. All that makes it more dramatic when the unavoidable happens.
So why not just enjoy the ride, the way to the unavoidable ending, instead in something that will not happen anyway?

Nisekoi - Chitoge ending
Kiseijuu - Murano ending
Fuuka - Aoi Fuuka ending
Dome - Rui ending
Girl's of the Wild's - Queen ending
Nozoki Ana - Emiru ending
KNIM - Yuzuki ending
GE - Yuki ending
Rosario to Vampire - Moka ending

And this manga are only a very small example of romance stories who where and still are very predigtable. How they have and will end is clear. What matters in this kind of stories is the way to this end.
Unpredigtable romance endings usually feel hollow and like an ass pull because there was no indication for that outcome.
Some people whine all the time, but they don't understand that usually any reasonable Author writes towards a goal. A good Author leaves hints/flags in his stories so that people will understand the eding. I mean, it's not rocket science and everyone who pays attention, at least for a little, should be able to see the bigger picture.

At the moment, a Rui ending is the only reasonable finish for thins manga.

I understannd that people like to shipp, even ridiculous parings that have not a snowballs chance in hell to happen. But sometimes it can't hurt to tak off the shipping goggles and just accept reality.
Old 2016-01-23, 05:34   Link #417
Dark Mages

Yep but doesn't mean I have to like it. Like GE ending was fine as either of the girls were good enough so was Moka and even Queen but Rui is just so boring. You can't force someone to love the ride if you know the destination is hell can you? Especially when you know you could've gone to Heaven?

The difference is Hina and Natsuo were just so good together.
Old 2016-01-23, 06:38   Link #418
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Hell? Heaven?

Nope, you don't have to like it.
But I wonder, If you don't like the ride, what is forcing you to read then? It's very very very...
Spoiler for very:
likely that a Hina ending will not happen and that it will be Rui. That should have been clear since the beginning.
So why not just say "fuck it" and move on instead on being "mad" and whine about something that was bound to happen?

You don't like it? Move on. It coul not be mor simple.
This is just fiction. Nothing is forcing you to consum it in the first place.

And about the who is better for Natsuo.
Spoiler for opinions:
Old 2016-01-23, 07:25   Link #419
Malicre

Hina is the type of girl that doesn't know what she wants, till what she really wants has already been taken from her and these typically tend to be the worst type of girls.

I can see Rui and Natsuo getting married and Hina arriving to object, its just the type of girl she is.

Last edited by Malicre; 2016-01-23 at 07:46.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 07:52   Link #420
bones

Err what?? She knows what she wants, she left so that Natsuo could pursue his dreams without the social stigma of him dating a teacher who is his foster sister as well. She told him to come find her when he has succeeded in doing so.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, incest, love triangle, nartsurui, romance