AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 7 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-08, 08:05   Link #401
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Old habits die hard?
If so, I'm not complaining As good looking as his Admiral suit is, his barrier jacket's way cooler...

(Which for some reasons, they're not showing on the character page...)
Old 2007-05-08, 08:08   Link #402
Skane
Anime Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lindy, Leti and Graham wore exactly the same...

...For some reasons, Kurono's different... And I think he might even wear his barrier jacket more than his uniform
First things first.

Lindy, Leti and Graham are from the "Navy" (or was it the Airforce?) Riot Force 6 is in the Ground Forces, hence the brown colour.

Chrono belongs to the Enforcers. If you go back to Ep02 and look at the other Enforcers, you will see that his uniform is standard. Fate is the only known female example of an Enforcer, so her original uniform (before she joined Riot Force 6) is probably the female standard for Enforcers.

Cheers.
Old 2007-05-08, 08:19   Link #403
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
For Jewel Seed's case, it's stored in TSAB's vault, according to Fate in same scene.
So let me get this straight. Somewhere deep in a high security area in the deepest, darkest core of of the TSAB HQ. Theres a vault that houses ever single lost logias that the TSAB ever collected. Making it easy for some God like Super Evil Mad Man to hunt them down and steal them....Thank you for the creative juices!

Flunky TSAB Enforcer A: No way nothing works on this guy!

Flunky TSAB Enforcer B: *lunches another attack* Mayday! Mayday! This security team sigma! We're pinned in section Omega and Requesting back...*dead silents*

Evil Mad Man: *insert maniacal laughter here* NOW THE POWER OF THE GODS ARE WITHIN MY GRAPS! WITH THESE LOST LOGIAS I WILL BRING THE TABS AND THE UNIVERSE TO IT'S KNEENS!*Even more maniacal laughter*

Nanoha: Hmmm...excuse me...

Evil Mad Man: turns around to see all of riot squad 6 standging behind him* How...When did you get there?

Subaru:...Around the part when you were taking about bring the universe to it's kneens...

Tia: Man are all these Evil God like bad guys like this?...

Evil Mad Man: Enough! You think you chlidren can kill me!

Nanoha: No don't think I know because it's my show. but I won't kill you I'm going to show you how I make friends.

Evil Mad Man: Crap...I'm going to get powned aren't I?

~~~~~~~~~~
Back on Chronos warship

Chrono: The only thing I want to know is whose bright @#$# idea was it to place the most powerful weapons in the universe in one place for easy theft. *looks at the head TSAB head brass*

Group of Old Guy:...
Old 2007-05-08, 08:23   Link #404
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You got me wrong, when I said they wore the same, I meant the three of them, who are obviously in the same department, wore (about) the same...

For the women...

Spoiler for size:

For Graham...

Spoiler for size:

Kurono, on the other hand, have some obvious difference in colour...

Spoiler for size:

@Skane

I don't recall seeing anyone with similiar barrier Jacket to him...
Old 2007-05-08, 08:28   Link #405
Skane
Anime Snark

Graham was also the President of the TSAB, which might explain his gold epaulettes, and Chrono's black may be a result of him being an Enforcer as well.

Cheers.
Old 2007-05-08, 08:32   Link #406
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
So let me get this straight. Somewhere deep in a high security area in the deepest, darkest core of of the TSAB HQ. Theres a vault that houses ever single lost logias that the TSAB ever collected. Making it easy for some God like Super Evil Mad Man to hunt them down and steal them....Thank you for the creative juices!

~~~~~~~~~~
Back on Chronos warship

Chrono: The only thing I want to know is whose bright @#$# idea was it to place the most powerful weapons in the universe in one place for easy theft. *looks at the head TSAB head brass*

Group of Old Guy:...
You got to also note that they also posted the most powerful team they have in all existences within sight range of the Central Vault. Imagine if they scattered it, and Evil God Mad Doc attacks all of them at once, where is Riot 6 going to deploy first?

Of course, there's the diversion tactic, which if everyone's caught blindsided there's no remedy... Basically no security is 100% criminal proof. That's why the police, and Riot 6, exist.

Quote:
You got me wrong, when I said they wore the same, I meant the three of them, who are obviously in the same department, wore (about) the same...

For the women...

Spoiler for size:

For Graham...

Spoiler for size:

Kurono, on the other hand, have some obvious difference in colour...

Spoiler for size:

@Skane

I don't recall seeing anyone with similiar barrier Jacket to him...
It's been 10 years... Nippon Airways updated its uniform 3x in that period. Just my AU$0.02.
Old 2007-05-08, 08:33   Link #407
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Graham was also the President of the TSAB, which might explain his gold epaulettes,

Cheers.
Chrono also has silver/grey epaulettes... At first I thought it was part of the uniform for admirals, until I saw Lindy and Leti's again...

Quote:

...and Chrono's black may be a result of him being an Enforcer as well.
Now that REALLY reminds me of the Special Ops Elites from Halo... They're the ones who wears the black armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

It's been 10 years... Nippon Airways updated its uniform 3x in that period. Just my AU$0.02.
Well, we'll just have to see if the other admirals have the same uniform or not...

I'm telling ya, "Kurono Kishi Dan!"
Old 2007-05-08, 08:41   Link #408
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Well, we'll just have to see if the other admirals have the same uniform or not...

I'm telling ya, "Kurono Kishi Dan!"
And we need to see also if other sectors of TSAB have the same style of uniforms too.

Kurono Kishi Dan... Consist of one esper, one ferret and a dog [/QUOTE]
Old 2007-05-08, 09:18   Link #409
BPHaru

Quote:
Actually I am wondering whether they will finally expand on Yuuno's character? A's was beneficial to Chrono in that it gave him a connection to the main plot, and thus he was able to expand his character story.
I don't think so, Yuuno (and Arf) are not even in the web page, they won't be any important characters for this seasson.

-Haru
Old 2007-05-08, 09:20   Link #410
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I don't think so, Yuuno (and Arf) are not even in the web page, they won't be any important characters for this seasson.

-Haru
Neither is Lucetia.

Cheers.
Old 2007-05-08, 09:26   Link #411
BPHaru

Quote:
Neither is Lucetia.

Cheers.
Who is Lucetia?

-Haru
Old 2007-05-08, 09:28   Link #412
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Lutecia actually, the pink haired girl with possible connections to Caro.

But besides the point just because they aren't in the official webpage doesn't mean they're unimportant, as already pointed out.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-08, 09:37   Link #413
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Lutecia actually, the pink haired girl with possible connections to Caro.
Ok, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
But besides the point just because they aren't in the official webpage doesn't mean they're unimportant, as already pointed out.
I don't know any web design pattern that consists in leave the important information out of the site, just isn’t logic.

-Haru
Old 2007-05-08, 09:40   Link #414
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Why Lutecia isn't in the site is actually quite easy to explain, she's a mystery character, putting her on the site and giving a bio would ruin some of the mystery. Right now we don't even now if she's good or evil, but any form of bio might give us that information.
Old 2007-05-08, 10:03   Link #415
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I thought I heard that too, but I wasn't too confident with my lousy Japanese hearing. I guess that disproves Kikaifan's handling = destroying theory of Lost Logia management when able, unless Jewel Seeds are somehow indestructible.
...good god. "It's unacceptable to keep the YnS frozen in a void dimension, but if we could put it in our little happy-vault everything would be DANDY."
Old 2007-05-08, 10:03   Link #416
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Why Lutecia isn't in the site is actually quite easy to explain, she's a mystery character, putting her on the site and giving a bio would ruin some of the mystery. Right now we don't even now if she's good or evil, but any form of bio might give us that information.
I'd like to point out that the same can be applied to Yuuno, for his dept isn't listed there in the webbie, and he might be that wildcard that Seven Arcs is playing to keep Nanoha fans on their toes. And their forums full of hype, guesswork and mayhem.

*looks about the smoking ruins and kicks a burnt can away*

Look what 2 seconds of screentime did to this place. The last time I saw something close to this was when that big bed showed up.
Old 2007-05-08, 10:04   Link #417
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
And we need to see also if other sectors of TSAB have the same style of uniforms too.
I'm pretty sure the blue suits are for the 'Navy'

Quote:
Kurono Kishi Dan... Consist of one esper, one ferret and a dog
They're gonna need a black suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post

I don't know any web design pattern that consists in leave the important information out of the site, just isn’t logic.

-Haru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
An even easier answer...

... They got lazy. Hell, we didn't even get a trailer until 1-2 days before episode 1 airs...

They didn't even bothered to add Chrono, Carim and Acous' image until they decided to finally put up the character page, 1-2 weeks before then.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
...good god. "It's unacceptable to keep the YnS frozen in a void dimension, but if we could put it in our little happy-vault everything would be DANDY."
Are you still bitter about that?

I thought we already gone through that the YnS is too dangerous to be kept around anyway? The problem is not where they put them, it's WHAT they put in it...
Old 2007-05-08, 10:07   Link #418
Aaron008R

Since were in the topic of Lost Logia, could it be possible that one of the antagonists is using a Lost Logia as his/her primary weapon? It may sound absurd but hey, I'm not discounting the possibilities that there are weapons that qualifies as Lost Logia.
Old 2007-05-08, 10:09   Link #419
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Since were in the topic of Lost Logia, could it be possible that one of the antagonists is using a Lost Logia as his/her primary weapon? It may sound absurd but hey, I'm not discounting the possibilities that there are weapons that qualifies as Lost Logia.
Sure, why not? But at this point in time, none of them seems remakable enough to be wielding something that leet ...
Old 2007-05-08, 10:12   Link #420
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Schwertkreuz didn't count?

But to be honest, the new Lost Logia weapon I'm expecting is Metal Gadget. Unless Zest really has the Fist of the North Ha--

*gets bashed*