AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-06, 11:36   Link #4181
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muryai View Post
I'd say responsable for shirayuki because whatever work she has she does it to her utmost efforts.
Thank you~

Speaking of her...I kind of find it funny how she is wearing the outfit from the volume 3 color illustration instead of her kimono in the picture with Suzuka. XD
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 22:12   Link #4182
Dragoon Luna

Questions for the mondaiji forums/fandom regarding the wikia.

1. Regarding fan art...should it be on the official galleries of the characters or should I utilize the fanon portal and make fanon art galleries for the chapters and such?

2. Should I not or should I add on information from the un translated volumes onto the wikia but place them under a spoiler tag?

Last edited by Dragoon Luna; 2015-07-08 at 22:30.
Old 2015-07-08, 23:33   Link #4183
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post

1. Regarding fan art...should it be on the official galleries of the characters or should I utilize the fanon portal and make fanon art galleries for the chapters and such?

2. Should I not or should I add on information from the un translated volumes onto the wikia but place them under a spoiler tag?
1.Maybe you could put it in other sources? But usually fanart are not on wikis, so I think using a fanon portal is better

2.Isn't there usually a disclaimer at the top of the pages on wikis? If you add this you can add any infos you want without spoiler tags.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 23:42   Link #4184
Impp

is there a site that provides summaries of each volume?
kinda busy with life atm so cant read the LN properly but will do once im free.
Impp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 03:43   Link #4185
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Quote:

1. Well, some Wikias put them all together since fanarts are easily recognisable and I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to...on a second thought, do put it in another section because this IS the internet.

2. I suggest you do but in another section called spoiler Section where spoilers for each characters are written there. Because we've seen that many spoilers are sometimes not accurate so it's better to do it this way.
Old 2015-07-09, 10:43   Link #4186
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
1.Maybe you could put it in other sources? But usually fanart are not on wikis, so I think using a fanon portal is better

2.Isn't there usually a disclaimer at the top of the pages on wikis? If you add this you can add any infos you want without spoiler tags.

Quote:
1. Well, some Wikias put them all together since fanarts are easily recognisable and I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to...on a second thought, do put it in another section because this IS the internet.

2. I suggest you do but in another section called spoiler Section where spoilers for each characters are written there. Because we've seen that many spoilers are sometimes not accurate so it's better to do it this way.
1. Alright then it will be in the Fanon Portal, there is a link to it on the main tabs under Community titled Fanon Portal.

2. Eeeeh....I might just do tags and such. Spoiler Disclaimers were taken down for some reason. I mean I could do it like how some wikias have a box that pops up and blocks the page asking if you are over 18 or not....wonder if I could manipulate that to saying yes I wanna see spoilers or not.....no that wouldn't be fair....bleh I will hide the spoilers. I know the ones from imotolover/Allen are correct, and someone on tumblr translated and gave me notes regarding the chapter where Black Rabbit kicked ass and burned to death in Volume 10.

Spoilers people...that bunny is FUCKIN STRONG!! O_O Like holy shit I can make jokes about her being the one who turned the Sahara Forest into the Sahara Desert!

Speaking of...how is it that Black Rabbit HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN THE NICKNAME Energizer Bunny yet....>.>
Old 2015-07-09, 11:57   Link #4187
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Quote:
1. Alright then it will be in the Fanon Portal, there is a link to it on the main tabs under Community titled Fanon Portal.

2. Eeeeh....I might just do tags and such. Spoiler Disclaimers were taken down for some reason. I mean I could do it like how some wikias have a box that pops up and blocks the page asking if you are over 18 or not....wonder if I could manipulate that to saying yes I wanna see spoilers or not.....no that wouldn't be fair....bleh I will hide the spoilers. I know the ones from imotolover/Allen are correct, and someone on tumblr translated and gave me notes regarding the chapter where Black Rabbit kicked ass and burned to death in Volume 10.

Spoilers people...that bunny is FUCKIN STRONG!! O_O Like holy shit I can make jokes about her being the one who turned the Sahara Forest into the Sahara Desert!

Speaking of...how is it that Black Rabbit HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN THE NICKNAME Energizer Bunny yet....>.>
because she lacks OP feats.
Old 2015-07-10, 13:15   Link #4188
Dragoon Luna

What the.....

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1403806&show=0

12. *27,756 Last Embryo Vol.1

And here is the one from few weeks back.....

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1395820

19. *5,659 *30,715 Last Embryo Vol.1

The 30k one is Cumulative sales. Total sales right...>.> Japan what the heck you got weekly and then you got monthly numbers not matching up.......

Also just found this while scrolling through the internet XD

Spoiler for Last Embryo Character Design Rough Drafts:
Old 2015-07-10, 14:32   Link #4189
STR1KE3

Quote:
What the.....

The 30k one is Cumulative sales. Total sales right...>.> Japan what the heck you got weekly and then you got monthly numbers not matching up.......

Lol,imagine another studio picking up Mondaiji but instead of making a season 2 ,they go straight to Last Embyro
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 14:40   Link #4190
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
What the.....

that's because Last Embryo was released a few days before the end of May (even if the official release date was on first of june). 27k is from june 1st to the end of june, 30k is the cummulative sales from the start until the week those numbers where displayed. The few days after a book is released are really important for a book sales so if you remove them like it's the case for June number, the result is logically a drop of several thousand. Simple.

In this precise case, last embryo sold 8k in may. So you need to add those 8k to the 27k to have the total sales of that volume.
Old 2015-07-10, 14:49   Link #4191
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
that's because Last Embryo was released a few days before the end of May (even if the official release date was on first of june). 27k is from june 1st to the end of june, 30k is the cummulative sales from the start until the week those numbers where displayed. The few days after a book is released are really important for a book sales so if you remove them like it's the case for June number, the result is logically a drop of several thousand. Simple.

In this precise case, last embryo sold 8k in may. So you need to add those 8k to the 27k to have the total sales of that volume.
OOOh okay I get it now. XD
Old 2015-07-13, 14:20   Link #4192
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

That's why she said she was the same yet different from Nosferatus. Unlike him she comes from a very distant future, even later than Izayoi and Yo's timeline. They were Human but transformed into Vampires because of the Sun's negative effects. I see.

Leticia's backstory is very interesting.
Old 2015-07-13, 15:36   Link #4193
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
That's why she said she was the same yet different from Nosferatus. Unlike him she comes from a very distant future, even later than Izayoi and Yo's timeline. They were Human but transformed into Vampires because of the Sun's negative effects. I see.

Leticia's backstory is very interesting.
And there is still one more part. But wow there is so much info.....XD and I love it!!!!

Dystopia.....I sooo wanna know more about it......
Old 2015-07-16, 14:40   Link #4194
Dragoon Luna

Wahoo Part 2 of the short story about Leticia is completed!!! XD
Old 2015-07-20, 09:21   Link #4195
Rezel
Evil catgirl translator

Awww... v10ch2 is so good -_____-
Old 2015-07-20, 09:55   Link #4196
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
What are you on about ?
Old 2015-07-20, 14:48   Link #4197
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
Huh? What? Did you translate from the chinese website or something? ?_?
Old 2015-07-20, 19:57   Link #4198
Rezel
Evil catgirl translator

Started tl it from jp to ru. As practice. But still wait Firebird.
Old 2015-07-20, 20:18   Link #4199
BionicMeerkat

Hey everyone! Long time no see, but here to say I'm currently working on Part 2. Didn't have my comp for a while thanks to me forgetting it back in the apt, but thats no longer a issue lol. I'll make a update when I'm done editing. :3

*Update - Finished editing and transferring over Part 2. No clue why the nav bar is not redirecting to Part 1, I can only assume something might be wonky with the network or something. Let me know if you see any errors, etc. Cheers~

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood

Last edited by BionicMeerkat; 2015-07-20 at 21:13. Reason: Update
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 04:32   Link #4200
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Firebird is so slow...

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko