Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-05-15, 18:45   Link #4181
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
And my point, is that Shirley gets shit, whatever the situation is, didn't you get it? 8D
Right. And my point is that if they're cruel enough to do that I'm going to go to O&T's homes and kill their entire families right in front of them. Duh.

Quote:
Back on Lelouch, like i said, it would eliminate the purpose of the show, to somehow bring him up willingly. This is like, we are getting a timeskip, with Suzaku not living his Zero persona and having hooked up with Kallen. Wildly irrational and totally non-show-ish-OOC? Yep, kind of the point.

The only realistic "solution" i can see, is for the Code to meddle in some way and Lelouch getting a weird kind of resurrection-manifest. Something along those lines.

Anyway, it is all spec, i suppose we have to wait and see.
Yeah, the way I see it is, if it does happen, either Lelouch is brought back to life in order to serve some purpose (his services are needed) or he gets brought back on accident somehow. Either way, it's unwilling.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 18:49   Link #4182
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Right. And my point is that if they're cruel enough to do that I'm going to go to O&T's homes and kill their entire families right in front of them. Duh.
I also, can get that and figure. 8D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Yeah, the way I see it is, if it does happen, either Lelouch is brought back to life in order to serve some purpose (his services are needed) or he gets brought back on accident somehow. Either way, it's unwilling.
Yep, pretty much what i said as well, glad we came to an agreement. {after such a long time. 8D}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 19:57   Link #4183
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Speaking of the possibility for a third series and Lelouch's alive or dead status... I had the most bizarre argument with someone on youtube about the "Lelouch is alive!" theory...

This guy just messages me out of the blue with... okay, copypaste of the message he sent to me:

Spoiler for Length:

Yeah. I. Um. *scratches head* Apparently he found me from a "LELOUCH IS ALIVE" video I commented on several months ago... uh.

I messaged him back and argued with him and stuff. And then he called me a conspiracy theorist.

o.0

Anyway. Yeah. Uh. I read a fanfic where Lelouch was used as some sort of battery charger for a Knightmare or something, after having become immortal. It was kind of awesome. There's something strangely hot about Lelouch being covered in his own blood...
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 20:01   Link #4184
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
I messaged him back and argued with him and stuff. And then he called me a conspiracy theorist.

o.0

Anyway. Yeah. Uh. I read a fanfic where Lelouch was used as some sort of battery charger for a Knightmare or something, after having become immortal. It was kind of awesome. There's something strangely hot about Lelouch being covered in his own blood...
Once the writer, Okouchi, said that Lelouch is dead ; then the debate mostly ended. It's the main writer after all.

Arguing about him being brought to life again, imo, could make sense because Lelouch was dead and then came back. But arguing that he didn't die in the ep25 is really hard since Okouchi said it once and for all: Lelouch died.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 20:04   Link #4185
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

This person has claimed that "The directors are just lying, they've done it before so they're doing it again" among other things.

I just... I'm not sure if it's a troll or what. It's just so bizarre.
Old 2009-05-15, 20:07   Link #4186
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
This person has claimed that "The directors are just lying, they've done it before so they're doing it again" among other things.

I just... I'm not sure if it's a troll or what. It's just so bizarre.
By "the directors", he means some other directors. Those people are not okouchi, nor Taniguchi. So that argument is wrong.

Maybe they will do it just like that, but till now, those two, but maybe i'm wrong, have not lied to their fans.
Old 2009-05-15, 20:13   Link #4187
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

No, he seriously claims that Okouchi and Taniguchi are lying.

And when I said "no, that would be pointless" he told me I'm a conspiracy theorist.

o.O

Because I remember that Nunnally was listed officially as dead, once, wasn't she? I don't know if Okouchi and Taniguchi were in charge of that, though. But in this case, there is really no reason, and anyway they'd had this planned since day one, apparently. So... yeah.
Old 2009-05-15, 20:15   Link #4188
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Because I remember that Nunnally was listed officially as dead, once, wasn't she? I don't know if Okouchi and Taniguchi were in charge of that, though. But in this case, there is really no reason, and anyway they'd had this planned since day one, apparently. So... yeah.
On the official website, but the ones who were maintening it were not Okouchi, nor Taniguchi.
Old 2009-05-15, 20:16   Link #4189
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

ohh... kay, gotcha.

So, basically, this guy isn't just dead wrong, he's dead wrong x 2.
Old 2009-05-15, 20:19   Link #4190
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
ohh... kay, gotcha.

So, basically, this guy isn't just dead wrong, he's dead wrong x 2.
The webmaster of the official site is at fault imo.

Now people can still argue that the CG staff sent the info to him, and that he updated the website with it.

But still, there's no proof of that. And this youtube guy is not smart enough to see that if you closely look at the episode in which Nunnally is supposed to have died, you can deduce clearly that she was not in the same shuttle. Many people like Kaio pointed that out here on AS at that time.
Old 2009-05-15, 20:21   Link #4191
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Speaking of the possibility for a third series and Lelouch's alive or dead status... I had the most bizarre argument with someone on youtube about the "Lelouch is alive!" theory...

This guy just messages me out of the blue with... okay, copypaste of the message he sent to me:

Spoiler for Length:

Yeah. I. Um. *scratches head* Apparently he found me from a "LELOUCH IS ALIVE" video I commented on several months ago... uh.

o.0

Hahahaha... that is the most inane argument ever. Not only is that the most common crap arguments that was common after Episode 25 Aired. That was nothing new, just more weak arguments.... Ooy.... And then he calls you a conspiracy theorist for taking what is shown on screen at face value while he is going all "grassy knoll!" on ya? XD lol...
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 20:46   Link #4192
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

I think the best part was "the origami crane is hard factual proof" and how he tried to prove that.

I... wtf, that didn't even make sense. xD

@ Narona --- I was too busy going wtf over that episode to notice XD And, um, laughing at Lelouch's expression...
Old 2009-05-15, 21:53   Link #4193
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
It would be a bad move because while he gets off scott free, everyone else he knows gets kicked in the face. Suzaku can't be himself anymore and is stuck behind a mask for the rest of his life. Nunnally has to live in a world where her beloved brother is gone and she would never know that he is alive and is stuck ruleing a superpower. Kallen will never be able to get her felings requeited and will never fully be able to move on from Lelouch and how much he changed her. And for these characters it is a bitter sweet ending. Having Lelouch live makes his sacrifice worthless in my eyes and any type of sympathy I had towards the character would probably evaporate. He was redeemed in my eyes because of his selfless death. Bringing him back will reverse my stance back to what it was before Zero Requeim.
Everyone else? There were a ton of people who got off scot free, the exceptions of course being the ones you mentioned. And I'm pretty sure Lelouch would be dumbfounded if he were to find himself resurrected.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 22:19   Link #4194
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
@ Narona --- I was too busy going wtf over that episode to notice XD And, um, laughing at Lelouch's expression...
I didn't notice it either the first time that I watched it. But since that time, that youtube guy should be aware of what I was talking about.
Old 2009-05-15, 22:40   Link #4195
Charred Knight

Quote:
No, he seriously claims that Okouchi and Taniguchi are lying.

And when I said "no, that would be pointless" he told me I'm a conspiracy theorist.

o.O

His not a troll

His an idiot

Simply put even ignoring the Guide, and Okouchi's interviews the actions Lelouch X C.C shippers give (and nearly all of them are that) are simply not things Lelouch would do.

Lelouch would never abandon Nunnaly, and Kallen so he can have sex with C.C in the hayloft. Oh sure they claim that "Lelouch will watch over mankind for repentance" but it's pretty clear that what they really want is for their favorite couple to be made official.

On the other hand Lelouch's actions as given by the Guide makes perfect sense. Lelouch despises his actions, he despises himself, he hates what he did to innocent people who where just doing their job. So he sets it up that when he dies the world is made a better place. Lelouch didn't die just to make the world a better place, he commited assisted suicide to repent for all he did.

His not Jesus Christ no matter how much his fanbase wants him to be.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 22:52   Link #4196
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

ugh, seriously, people like that give us LuluCC-lovers such a bad name. :/

I wonder if they even paid attention to Lelouch's character at all.
Old 2009-05-15, 23:06   Link #4197
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post

Simply put even ignoring the Guide, and Okouchi's interviews the actions Lelouch X C.C shippers give (and nearly all of them are that) are simply not things Lelouch would do.
Saying that just like that is mere trolling about c.c.xlelouch fans.

If you can't provide any proof about what you say, just don't say it.
Old 2009-05-16, 04:04   Link #4198
Laurcus
The black angel

We've already established that i'm crazy for sure but that youtube guy is bonkers lol. The crane being used as hard evidence is just stupid Nunnaly showed C.C. how to make them paper cranes in the first season. So one could simply counter argue that C.C. made the crane, and maybe the cart driver was wearing a wide brimmed straw hat to cover his head because it was sunny out lol. I would like to think Lelouch is alive, and i feel that if you just take the series as is with no guide book or words from writer interviews then you could make the case for he is alive. Either way i still want to know how a code transfer happens, and if Lelouch didn't become immortal then what stopped the code transfer from taking place? As far as I know all of the "known" conditions were met.
Laurcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 06:31   Link #4199
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Saying that just like that is mere trolling about c.c.xlelouch fans.

If you can't provide any proof about what you say, just don't say it.
I don't remember a single holdout that wasn't a C.C X Lelouch shipper. Frankly I could care less what you ship, I care more about your opinion on the show itself.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 06:51   Link #4200
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I don't remember a single holdout that wasn't a C.C X Lelouch shipper.
I know quite a few from German forums... where people somehow don't seem to care all that much about shipping.
So it's no surprise I have no idea what most of them ship, but I only recognized some shounen-ai lovers and "don't really care about pairings" people amongst the "I still don't think he's dead" fans.
And then there's me, who acknowledges the Word of God, but still thinks the ending looks open as hell and therefore pats those people on the shoulder if they have interesting arguments. xD