AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-26, 22:51   Link #4221
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

So Hakuryuu is the good guy and everything will be wonderful if you just let him grow a plant in your brain. Sounds like a place I'd want to live. How about You?
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 23:48   Link #4222
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
^

bro tip:
-you need to let hakuryuu beat kouen forces, and then you kill hakuryuu..that is the best way.
Shhhh don't spoil Sinbad's plan...........once Hakuryuu and Kouen are done fighting he will swoop in to provide economic aid and allow Kou to join his alliance.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 00:17   Link #4223
XFire
150% done

Hakuryuu mind control weeds got you down? No worries, just call Alibaba Pest Control, guaranteed to burn out any pesky weeds and unwarranted megalomania from your brain.
Old 2015-01-27, 02:31   Link #4224
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Yeah, it seems that Belial still has nothing more than Jedi mind tricks, Alibaba still not go all out, his Amon sword is still in default mode. He and Aladdin will probably try their best to get out first and come back later.

Meanwhile, Sinbad chapter is just packed full of comedy gold. Hinahoho is about to be experimented by a bunch of hot chicks...If you know what I means:
Spoiler for Punishment:

And for the later half of the chap, we have Sinbad, Mistoras and Jafar walking around naked ( with only a leaf to cover their dick )...No, seriously, you gotta see it
Old 2015-01-27, 02:34   Link #4225
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

And he the only married man of the lot. It's true what they say... Being taken increases popularity.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 03:04   Link #4226
shoyo

i'll re-watch both season and start reading.. are they still planning to do another season.. manga sales is still in good standing as far as i know..
Old 2015-01-27, 03:34   Link #4227
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoyo View Post
i'll re-watch both season and start reading.. are they still planning to do another season.. manga sales is still in good standing as far as i know..
There's an anime adaptation of Magi ? I have never known it exist. The closet thing to a Magi anime adaptation is an anime series about a guy called " Anibaba" - He's a very lame character with zero developement. That series also has bad, bad pacing and animation all the time. /sarcasm/
Old 2015-01-27, 03:53   Link #4228
shoyo

^ LOL i like the second season..
Old 2015-01-27, 04:13   Link #4229
arthand

I dont understand why Author going such lenghts to make Hakuryuu a bad character , but i also somehow understand how desperate he is ( not that i approve his methods ) .

I am totally ok with Hakuryuu taking his revenge from his mother and kouen but he had one mstake and this was him giving up , Hakuryuu gave up being a deperate struggler . Remember Guts from Berserk , if Guts gave up struggling and used Kings Jewel to get a power up he might have killed griffon but that would also destroy purpose of his anger . When Hakuryuu gave in to black rukth for power he become like his mother and destroyed all right reasons for his revenge .

There is lots of weak guys who were able to kill hax enemies with dignity , i mean read shin anygo onshi that guy was a weakling against the antagonist but he never gave up till the end which i respect a lot . Those who give in to power gets corrupted , anyway even if Alibaba doesnt like the ways of Hakuryuu he should do something about Kouen .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 04:28   Link #4230
Breimoon

next ch raw is out
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 09:19   Link #4231
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
I dont understand why Author going such lenghts to make Hakuryuu a bad character , but i also somehow understand how desperate he is ( not that i approve his methods ) .
I think its done so that we'll forget that he has very valid grievances and makes a good point. I mean, who cares if Kouen was haboring and taking advantage of a cult whose sole purpose is to destroy the world, enforces slavery, ruins countries and starts wars; Haku is mind controlling poeple! Kouen is a terrible person and the ONLY reason we can't support Haku wanting to take him down is because Haku is presented as an even greater monster

What's stupid is that there really isn't any reason why Haku couldn't have his revenge and still remain one of the good guys. With his mother leading the kou empire and Al Theman, he should have been able to team up with Aladdin and Alibaba to take her down; thus allowing him to keep his friends and keep him on the right side. With Kouen, killing him was not really needed, just taking control of the Kou empire from him; he could have teamed up with Sinbad to get his aid in dealing with him. His mom gets the punishment she deserves, Kou is free of tyranical rule and Haku gets to remain one of the good guys. But for all that to happen, we'd have to acknowledge that Kouen is one of the villains in this situation and the author doesn't want him to look like that for some reason, and thus everyone will take his side despite it making no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
Yeah, it seems that Belial still has nothing more than Jedi mind tricks, Alibaba still not go all out, his Amon sword is still in default mode. He and Aladdin will probably try their best to get out first and come back later.

Meanwhile, Sinbad chapter is just packed full of comedy gold. Hinahoho is about to be experimented by a bunch of hot chicks...If you know what I means:
Spoiler for Punishment:

And for the later half of the chap, we have Sinbad, Mistoras and Jafar walking around naked ( with only a leaf to cover their dick )...No, seriously, you gotta see it
And here i thought Sinbad would try to impress the queen with his metal vessal; but that would have been WAY more boring. I hope to see them strut naked through the city on their glorious return. Or maybe they'll try to be more stealthy as they look for Hinahoho; aka cross dressing. Ah and the jealously they will have when they find out Hinahoho's torment. This situation just brings up so much potential hilarity

Ah, Sinbad's adventures know how to cheer me up. Its like "hey remember when Magi was actually FUN to read? Ya those were good times."

Last edited by Slayerx; 2015-01-27 at 10:00.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 09:36   Link #4232
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post

Spoiler for Punishment:

inb4 it turns out he has way more stamina than they were expecting. Crash and burn, ladies.
Old 2015-01-27, 10:52   Link #4233
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The latest Sinbad chapter was gold. Lately, I've been way more interested in this spin-off than the main series. It has the sense of adventure that's been missing from Magi for so long.
Old 2015-01-27, 10:57   Link #4234
bones

^^ I'm kinda confused about the mother, wasn't she possessed by Arba. Doesn't that mean she was innocent and that Hakuryuu basically killed an innocent woman?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 11:06   Link #4235
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
^^ I'm kinda confused about the mother, wasn't she possessed by Arba. Doesn't that mean she was innocent and that Hakuryuu basically killed an innocent woman?
There was that "moment of clarity" she had before Haku loped off her head, but there is nothing to suggest that wasn't just arba messing with his head in an attempt to spare her own life. It would be FAR too easy for Arba to just fake sincerity.
Old 2015-01-27, 11:14   Link #4236
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
although the "arba is gyoukuen" thing is still warped in mystery./we know that al-thamen have "real bodies" in the new world..but we still lack more info

we can speculate that hakuryuu mom was not a innocent woman being possessed and in fact, was arba all the time.

because, inside the barrier that cancels all magic, arba never lose the control of her body and the moment of "clarity" prior her decapitation was just arba playing with her son.

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
next ch raw is out
Spoiler for raw:
yeah, that is the asspull of the last chapter..but he don't have
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2015-01-27, 11:18   Link #4237
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
It would be the most awesome moment if this is ended up to be the truth.

Can't wait to see Hakuryuu's face if that really happened.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 11:35   Link #4238
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
It would be the most awesome moment if this is ended up to be the truth.

Can't wait to see Hakuryuu's face if that really happened.
I bet nothing will happen. Since just like what Hakuryuu said at the moment he beheading her, he didn't care anymore. With his heart completely consumed by hatred, he just wanted someone to blame and kill, was it his real mother or not.
Old 2015-01-27, 18:02   Link #4239
ChampDream
Alive

I really like sinbad chapter, it look like Hinahoho is not going to have it easy with all those women, well it doesn't look that bad, meanwhile Sinbad and the rest are just naked and without food, well at least we learn why where Sinbad learn to put a leaf in his private parts.
Old 2015-01-27, 22:16   Link #4240
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I think its done so that we'll forget that he has very valid grievances and makes a good point. I mean, who cares if Kouen was haboring and taking advantage of a cult whose sole purpose is to destroy the world, enforces slavery, ruins countries and starts wars; Haku is mind controlling poeple! Kouen is a terrible person and the ONLY reason we can't support Haku wanting to take him down is because Haku is presented as an even greater monster

What's stupid is that there really isn't any reason why Haku couldn't have his revenge and still remain one of the good guys. With his mother leading the kou empire and Al Theman, he should have been able to team up with Aladdin and Alibaba to take her down; thus allowing him to keep his friends and keep him on the right side. With Kouen, killing him was not really needed, just taking control of the Kou empire from him; he could have teamed up with Sinbad to get his aid in dealing with him. His mom gets the punishment she deserves, Kou is free of tyranical rule and Haku gets to remain one of the good guys. But for all that to happen, we'd have to acknowledge that Kouen is one of the villains in this situation and the author doesn't want him to look like that for some reason, and thus everyone will take his side despite it making no sense.
This pretty much.

As an aside, even with all his forced insanity and evil-ness, brainwashing some civilians to directly attack Kouen's forces from the inside is in all likelihood still the cleanest way of taking Balbadd.

Heck, Sinbad would do it. His brainwashing method just happens to be cleaner.
Redhazard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen