Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-03, 17:44   Link #4221
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
That's too good punctuation for Mad Dog. There is an unusual let's capitalize "make" though. How are they going to block all of our IPs? We all have very different IPs. Way too much effort for the 2ch moderators to even care.
Mad Dog is alive...
That post at 2chan certainly feels like him.

Glad to see that there are finally a lot of Hiromi supporters on the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirs View Post
voting for nia and hiromi~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
My vote: Hiromi

I’m seeing so much Hiromi hate, but we all know that hate is a form of love…

Anyhow, I really loved her character, despite her multiple flaws. She is definitely my favorite from the show and holds a special spot in my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirahira View Post
Never thought I would be saying this but...GO HIROMI! We need more Nanoha characters to be kicked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
the lack of taste is disturbing. hiromi is the best character in this unremarkable popularity contest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Need to rally more Hiromi supporters.

Of course, I won't mind much if Nanoha wins; I just much prefer Hiromi, is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou View Post
LOLOLOL Noefags gathering I see. Never did get you guys. She's just an emo brat. My vote for one goes to Hiromi.
Surprised yesterday that there's so much hate for Hiromi, similar to the surprise I had when I saw that Konata is being hated.
Old 2008-09-03, 17:57   Link #4222
OverFunk
It will never be the year

What I like the most: the only argument Hiromifags and Noefags is "Lol the other one sucks".

Never forget
Old 2008-09-03, 18:03   Link #4223
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

E1

Kannagi Ayano@Kaze no Stigma

- Simply reason,I want to see her face Shana.

E5

Takamachi Nanoha@Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

- Nanoha is not my favorite character.however,"Tamura Yukari" has cute and

great voice ,so Nanoha is my good choice.

E9

Nia Teppelin@Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

-I do not expect this group much.
Old 2008-09-03, 18:12   Link #4224
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

Spoiler for Current Chart:

Reduced Filesize Chart: http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...aimoe08web.png

Voting for...
Shinra
Nanoha

Spoiler for Unofficial Vote Tally:

I'm guessing there's about 100 fake votes in match E5.

Last edited by Aya Reiko; 2008-09-03 at 18:32.
Old 2008-09-03, 18:38   Link #4225
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Saimoe is meant to make me feel better knowing not everyone is wet for Kyoani Key(good enough...). With that said, I don't care for the end result, just so long as everyone suffers.
Spoiler for foul language:

I find it interesting how anti Nanoha (surprisingly usually pro Kyoani key) thinks in the same way but in opposite directions. Now you know that RM isn't the major faction opposing Nanoha, no, they are more like allies to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyCanuck View Post
what i dont get is the hate towards Nanoha herself, i can understand a little bit for all the rest of the girls (frankly i thought they added a little to many characters, and most that are not overly moe, at least to me anyway) but why hate one of the main girls, it just seems kinda stupid to me and has no real reasoning, but oh well
Sadly, the same can be said from people who like "other" series. "How can anyone hate Fuko?"

I just can >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
If Hiromi wins, she'll die horribly after wards anyways.
*Nods*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-09-03, 18:45   Link #4226
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

Quote:
Saimoe is meant to make me feel better knowing not everyone is wet for Kyoani Key(good enough...). With that said, I don't care for the end result, just so long as everyone suffers.
Spoiler for foul language:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is "Boss" from "Detroit Metal City". I just finished episode 1.
Old 2008-09-03, 19:05   Link #4227
hirahira
a duck is fine too

Quote:
What's even more ironic is half the people preaching Nanoha hate, have never even watched MGLN.
I saw 2 episodes of the first series and 10 of StrikerS. I totally forgot to add them to my anime list though. Thanks for reminding me.

I didn't hate Nanoha(the character) but I just didn't see anything likable about her either
Old 2008-09-03, 19:09   Link #4228
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverFunk View Post
What I like the most: the only argument Hiromifags and Noefags is "Lol the other one sucks".
Actually, my own personal favourite taunt to my RL noefag friends would be... "You go up against the main childhood friend and expect to win? Don't make me laugh... "

A big coincidence as well, since I just got Infinite Discovery through my mail today. And to those who don't know about the game, the heroine is basically a Hiromi clone (sans the osana-najimi part, much to my dismay >_>)

But in the end though, I'm pretty damn sure that the Nanoha faction is up to their 'old tricks' again... which means Hiromi is probably getting immensely fake voted, the faction is saving up most of their votes till the last minute, or both.

Either that, or they're offering up 2 of their characters to the wolves in order for Fate not to accumulate 'faction hate' from having too much Nanoha series characters. Because as most Nanoha fans agree, Fate is way overdue for a Moe contest championship, and this is her last chance IIRC.

And even if I'm wrong there, Nanoha faction would love to have revenge next round with Caro. And if that still isn't enough, there's still Shana in the same half of the group, and the ever looming Tamaki/Horo winner of the other half. In any case, Hiromi probably aint gonna be close to getting to the finals of the group, let alone be the top8.

Quite sad indeed.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2008-09-03, 19:11   Link #4229
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Either that, or they're offering up 2 of their characters to the wolves in order for Fate not to accumulate 'faction hate' from having too much Nanoha series characters. Because as most Nanoha fans agree, Fate is way overdue for a Moe contest championship, and this is her last chance IIRC.
Wrong!

Come 2009 we will be giving praise to loli fate chan again ~ whaaaaa!

But Hiromi? She is in for a world of hurt later on if she wins, like how Louise is feeling actually.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2008-09-03, 19:11   Link #4230
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Quote:
I saw 2 episodes of the first series and 10 of StrikerS. I totally forgot to add them to my anime list though. Thanks for reminding me.

I didn't hate Nanoha(the character) but I just didn't see anything likable about her either
You've somehow chosen the most crappy parts of the entire series.

First season truly starts after episode four. StrikerS is really only consistently good at the very end. A's is the one I can easily recommend in its entirety.
Old 2008-09-03, 19:12   Link #4231
LazyCanuck
I do nothing all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Sadly, the same can be said from people who like "other" series. "How can anyone hate Fuko?"

I just can >.>
i can understand the Fuko hate a bit because she was pretty much useless to the "plot" and was a starfish nut dozo, and was a bit overall annoying, i still liked her but not more then anyone else, i'd probably put her behind all the girls.

Nanoha was like you know..KINDA IMPORTANT to the over all plot and story, and like everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirahira

If thats all you've seen its no wonder you saw nothing of her, you've only watched the most boring parts of the entire series -_-
Old 2008-09-03, 19:12   Link #4232
UnDeaD

Quote:
Because as most Nanoha fans agree, Fate is way overdue for a Moe contest championship, and this is her last chance IIRC.
Actually... she has the movie coming.
Old 2008-09-03, 19:16   Link #4233
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, colour me surprised. Nanoha gets a movie now? That's news to me.

All that said, I'm pretty sure that the faction would much prefer Fate to win the championship, as Nanoha already won one. And I don't think I'm wrong there, right guys?

Old 2008-09-03, 19:19   Link #4234
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Quote:
i can understand the Fuko hate a bit because she was pretty much useless to the "plot" and was a starfish nut dozo, and was a bit overall annoying, i still liked her but not more then anyone else, i'd probably put her behind all the girls.

Nanoha was like you know..KINDA IMPORTANT to the over all plot and story, and like everything
Fuko defined the mechanics of the relationship between Tomoya and Nagisa, putting them in a mother and father position, long before the show reached it's halfway point. After Fuko's arc it was obvious that Clannad isn't about romance. Quite refreshing.
Old 2008-09-03, 19:20   Link #4235
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Reiko View Post
Spoiler for Current Chart:

Reduced Filesize Chart: http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...aimoe08web.png

Voting for...
Shinra
Nanoha

Spoiler for Unofficial Vote Tally:

I'm guessing there's about 100 fake votes in match E5.
28 votes for Signum... they are already all-out with Nanoha
It surprises me that Hiromi has more votes. Usually, it’s "the other way around" when fake voting is involved.
Old 2008-09-03, 19:24   Link #4236
LazyCanuck
I do nothing all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytrus View Post
Fuko defined the mechanics of the relationship between Tomoya and Nagisa, putting them in a mother and father position, long before the show reached it's halfway point. After Fuko's arc it was obvious that Clannad isn't about romance. Quite refreshing.
ok thats is true but then that also adds to the hate because not alot of people (at least not alot of people i know)
Spoiler for Clannad spoiler:
, myself included, so all Fuko did was help what not everyone wanted.
Old 2008-09-03, 19:26   Link #4237
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Actually, my own personal favourite taunt to my RL noefag friends would be... "You go up against the main childhood friend and expect to win? Don't make me laugh... "

A big coincidence as well, since I just got Infinite Discovery through my mail today. And to those who don't know about the game, the heroine is basically a Hiromi clone (sans the osana-najimi part, much to my dismay >_>)

But in the end though, I'm pretty damn sure that the Nanoha faction is up to their 'old tricks' again... which means Hiromi is probably getting immensely fake voted, the faction is saving up most of their votes till the last minute, or both.

And even if I'm wrong there, Nanoha faction would love to have revenge next round with Caro. And if that still isn't enough, there's still Shana in the same half of the group, and the ever looming Tamaki/Horo winner of the other half. In any case, Hiromi probably aint gonna be close to getting to the finals of the group, let alone be the top8.

Quite sad indeed.

I thought we went over this last year! Nanoha characters have never been known to mass multi-vote. On the contrary, they're usually multi-voted more than their competition. Note: "usually"

Doubt the Nanoha faction is sacrificing Nanoha as a peace offering either, because her current vote totals are slightly above what Fate's where, around the same time. Hiromi's vote total is just absurdly high for a character who ranked 4th in prelims behind Akari of Aria. So It's either fake votes, or Nanoha is going to lose this match despite giving it her all. I'll be sure to blame some faction when it happens, mark my words.

@Hirahira: What Cytrus said. Two episodes regardless the anime, is never enough.. And skipping entire prequels and sequels just Isn't such a good idea.

Quote:
Come 2009 we will be giving praise to loli fate chan again ~ whaaaaa!

Okay...what now. Ah, votes -
Ayano - Because I want to see her get raped in rd 2 by Shana.
Nanoha - Because Nanoha is love.
Nia - Because Nia is super cute and I don't like anyone else from that group either way.
Old 2008-09-03, 19:27   Link #4238
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Actually, the strategy of fake voting is to increase the number of fake votes for the person thay you do NOT want to win. This is because then the urgency for fans of the series/character increases, the urgency of the fans of the opposing faction decreases, and you might even get a few sympathy votes for your character from random people just because your character doesn't seem like she's 'winning'.

And considering how much hate Hiromi gets, I wouldn't be too surprised if a few Noefags are also (or even mainly) responsible for the fakes. After all, the rivalry between Hiromifags and Noefags rival that of Kaede/Asa and Shinku/Gin, well at least in this forum.

Old 2008-09-03, 19:31   Link #4239
hirahira
a duck is fine too

Quote:

If thats all you've seen its no wonder you saw nothing of her, you've only watched the most boring parts of the entire series -_-
everyone always says that when I watch part of a series and didn't like it. Like when I watched the first few episodes of Lucky Star and didn't like it, everyone said "it gets better after episode 4!" and then I watch some more and still don't like and then they say "it gets better after episode 9" and then I watch some more and still don't like it "it gets better after episode 14". If half the series isn't good then what's the point in watching it?

And I didn't watch the 10 first episodes of StrikerS. I watched some at the beginning, some in the middle and I watched the last 3 episodes and it seemed really dumb to me. That's just my opinion. you don't have to hate me for it
Old 2008-09-03, 19:35   Link #4240
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Actually, the strategy of fake voting is to increase the number of fake votes for the person thay you do NOT want to win. This is because then the urgency for fans of the series/character increases, the urgency of the fans of the opposing faction decreases, and you might even get a few sympathy votes for your character from random people just because your character doesn't seem like she's 'winning'.

And considering how much hate Hiromi gets, I wouldn't be too surprised if a few Noefags are also (or even mainly) responsible for the fakes. After all, the rivalry between Hiromifags and Noefags rival that of Kaede/Asa and Shinku/Gin, well at least in this forum.
I doubt the 100+ fakes are all from here anyway...

I'm not sure, but AS goers don't usually fake vote...right?

@Demi. and you just had to be using my siggy when I was wanting to reuse it >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirahira View Post
everyone always says that when I watch part of a series and didn't like it. Like when I watched the first few episodes of Lucky Star and didn't like it, everyone said "it gets better after episode 4!" and then I watch some more and still don't like and then they say "it gets better after episode 9" and then I watch some more and still don't like it "it gets better after episode 14". If half the series isn't good then what's the point in watching it?

And I didn't watch the 10 first episodes of StrikerS. I watched some at the beginning, some in the middle and I watched the last 3 episodes and it seemed really dumb to me. That's just my opinion. you don't have to hate me for it
Honestly though, even being a rabid Nanoha fan doesn't mean that I will have to love everything that comes out from it. StrikerS was just one of those series where it failed to meet a lot of expectations and those giving out 10s are just in denial

Closed Thread

Tags
j-moe, j-saimoe, saimoe