AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-23, 13:00   Link #4241
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnadaisuki View Post
Suzaku is still stubborn about Lelouch. He is still blaming Lelouch for the death of Shirley on which it is unacceptable.
You guys are priceless, your hatred is just ridiculous.

You mind elaborating how it's unacceptable for Suzaku to blame Lelouch for Shirely's death?

The coroners say that she committed suicide but he's aware that Shirely's better than that. He thinks that Lelouch has killed hi cold blood and it's the only reasonable explanation he can come up with with what he knows.

How is he suppose to know some rabid maniac dog killed her out of jealousy?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 13:06   Link #4242
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

You mind elaborating how it's unacceptable for Suzaku to blame Lelouch for Shirely's death?

The coroners say that she committed suicide but he's aware that Shirely's better than that. He thinks that Lelouch has killed hi cold blood and it's the only reasonable explanation he can come up with with what he knows.

He's not.

In the end Suzaku is letting his own assumptions get the better of him. I'm not saying that its justified or unjustified to assume Lulu guilt. He has plenty of evidence that Lulu is a manipulative killer, but Lulu did jump off a ledge to try and save her 5mins earlier which should be alittle evidence in his defence.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 13:11   Link #4243
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
He's not.

In the end Suzaku is letting his own assumptions get the better of him. I'm not saying that its justified or unjustified to assume Lulu guilt. He has plenty of evidence that Lulu is a manipulative killer, but Lulu did jump off a ledge to try and save her 5mins earlier which should be alittle evidence in his defence.
I gotta agree here. About Shirley incident, i think Suzu is kinda prejudiced and biased. While with Euphie he saw Zero shooting her, with Shirley he's got no evidence. So he shouldn't jump at conclusions and accusations at all.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 13:23   Link #4244
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
hes also out to prove that lulu is zero
not that he killed sherly
as if if the first is true then it also means the second is
Old 2008-07-23, 13:27   Link #4245
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
as if if the first is true then it also means the second is
Only from Suzaku's lulu is the devil perspective. the one does not equal the other.
Old 2008-07-23, 13:41   Link #4246
minnadaisuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

My apologies if I'm getting one sided. However, Suzaku doesn't have the proof that Lelouch did kill Shirley. What made him think that Lelouch did it? I know that Suzaku is aware that Shirley didn't commit suicide. However, among all of the people to blame, why Lelouch?

By the way, I'm not a Lelouch or Suzaku fan here. This is just my observation about his false accusations.
minnadaisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 13:44   Link #4247
Eliarine

Quote:
However, Suzaku doesn't have the proof that Lelouch did kill Shirley. What made him think that Lelouch did it? I know that Suzaku is aware that Shirley didn't commit suicide. However, among all of the people to blame, why Lelouch?
Right now, Suzaku thinks Lelouch geassed Euphemia on purpose to mass-murder the Japanese on purpose so he could drag her name in the dirt and be seen as a savior to achieve his own goals. Lelouch never did mention that it was an accident when Suzaku confronted him. So the guy now believes Lelouch is a horrible monster that will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 13:45   Link #4248
Mr.Mo

because to him Lulu can and would do it.
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 13:47   Link #4249
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Right now, Suzaku thinks Lelouch geassed Euphemia on purpose to mass-murder the Japanese on purpose so he could drag her name in the dirt and be seen as a savior to achieve his own goals. Lelouch never did mention that it was an accident when Suzaku confronted him. So the guy now believes Lelouch is a horrible monster that will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

that still doesnt explain why he blames the guy who jumped off a ledge to save her an hour before
the guy who even suzaku thinks should be her boyfriend (he asks why lulu is with another woman in anya's picture when he already has sherly)
Old 2008-07-23, 13:48   Link #4250
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
that still doesnt explain why he blames the guy who jumped off a ledge to save her an hour before
the guy who even suzaku thinks should be her boyfriend (he asks why lulu is with another woman in anya's picture when he already has sherly)
Really Suzaku needs to figure out his own feeling's. Either you hate the guy or you don't. Don't be so bloody wishy-washy.
Old 2008-07-23, 13:50   Link #4251
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

Quote:
My apologies if I'm getting one sided. However, Suzaku doesn't have the proof that Lelouch did kill Shirley. What made him think that Lelouch did it? I know that Suzaku is aware that Shirley didn't commit suicide. However, among all of the people to blame, why Lelouch?

By the way, I'm not a Lelouch or Suzaku fan here. This is just my observation about his false accusations.
suspecting that shirley was on to something... coincidence lelouch was their... fact "that lelouch is capable of killing anyone" [suzakus view]... lastly he doesnt know rolo has a geass... and he doesnt know the relationship between shirley and lelouch...

i think it goes something like this.. terrorist attack.. shirley gets killed... the closest terrorist lelouch.... give him a break suzaku's not lulu.. it will take suzaku forever to figure out that their are more geass users out their.

simply put ur self in his shoes to see his point of view his simple minded not hard to figure out..
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 13:52   Link #4252
Eliarine

Quote:
Argh not this again. Suzaku is biased right now. Very, very biased against Lelouch. I think his view of Lelouch as the bloodthirsty-monster-that-would-kill-his-own-siblings-to-achieve-his-ends overrides that simple show of selflessness.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 14:03   Link #4253
lousylaus

Lelouch geassing Euphie was an accident. Him killing her was not.
I've been saying this and I'll say it again, I just don't see how he can forgive him knowing the whole story.

If Lelouch did tried to do everything he can to save her when she went beserk but failed and she ended up dead anyway, then maybe, just maybe Suzaku could've fogive him. Instead he killed her without a 2nd thought and didn't try at all to find another solution. I just don't see how he can just forget this and suddently be on Lelouch side.

If either Suzaku or Cornelia was in the same spot as Lelouch they wouldn't have even thought about killing her. They would've tried anything to save her.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 14:06   Link #4254
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Lelouch geassing Euphie was an accident. Him killing her was not.
I've been saying this and I'll say it again, I just don't see how he can forgive him knowing the whole story.

If Lelouch did tried to do everything he can to save her when she went beserk but failed and she ended up dead anyway, then maybe, just maybe Suzaku could've fogive him. Instead he killed her without a 2nd thought and didn't try at all to find another solution. I just don't see how he can just forget this and suddently be on Lelouch side.

If either Suzaku or Cornelia was in the same spot as Lelouch they wouldn't have even thought about killing her. They would've tried anything to save her.

she would have shot suzaku dead in a second (how long could she have resisted)
Old 2008-07-23, 14:09   Link #4255
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

I think suzakus gone pass the point of revenge... for euphemias death... he's moved on to making euphies dream happen... even if others say he's insane... for loving the murder princess.. the hidden truth will be reviled...

if he hadn't gone pass revenge he would have had killed lulu...

forgiven... nah.... forgotten.. never.... insane vengence... never was even their...
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 14:10   Link #4256
Aquaman OS

Quote:
He knows Shirley wouldn't willingly commit suicide. Therefore since she apparantly did, she had to be killed by a Geass user (which is correct). The only Geass users he knows of were Charles (who wasn't even in the country) and Lelouch (who was nearby) Lelouch made tons of people shoot themselves before so he's the likely culprit.

Suzaku was right in suspecting Geass. He just doesn't know that Rolo has one too, and that he was with Lelouch. So he's almost right, he's just missing one key fact. He doesn't suspect Lelouch because he thinks Lelouch is ultimate evil responsible for everything bad in the world, he suspects him because for someone who knows about Geass but not Rolo he's the most likely suspect.

I suppose it would have been better for him to shrug and go "gee guess she was depressed" and not look into the matter?
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 14:29   Link #4257
minnadaisuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He knows Shirley wouldn't willingly commit suicide. Therefore since she apparantly did, she had to be killed by a Geass user (which is correct). The only Geass users he knows of were Charles (who wasn't even in the country) and Lelouch (who was nearby) Lelouch made tons of people shoot themselves before so he's the likely culprit.

Suzaku was right in suspecting Geass. He just doesn't know that Rolo has one too, and that he was with Lelouch. So he's almost right, he's just missing one key fact. He doesn't suspect Lelouch because he thinks Lelouch is ultimate evil responsible for everything bad in the world, he suspects him because for someone who knows about Geass but not Rolo he's the most likely suspect.

I suppose it would have been better for him to shrug and go "gee guess she was depressed" and not look into the matter?
I guess your deduction sounds plausible. I didn't actually think that way. Anyway, I'm not a Suzaku hater here. It's just that everyone thinks that Lelouch is always the bad guy.
minnadaisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 14:34   Link #4258
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Are we sure he doesn't know of Rolo's Geass? After all, he can command the intelligence agency and already knows about Geass, so why would the Emperor not bother to inform him of Rolo's power?
Old 2008-07-23, 14:37   Link #4259
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post

First of all, Shirley ran off the side of a building in a panic attack, she was hardly emotionally stable so it is not outside of the realm of possibility despite it admittedly being very slim. Secondly, being shot and having it mistaken as suicide does not equate geass. It means that someone killed her and was able to make it look like a suicide, or she really did shoot herself, though unlikely as most people that do shoot themselves will usually go for the head. And notice how despite the fact that the intelligence division was there he did not go to them first nor did he suspect them of perhaps being responsibility for killing Shirley because her regaining her memories could compromise their cover.

And also when Lelouch make people shoot themselves they usually do so by pointing their gun at their own heads or rifles at eachother, the only exception being Charles who shot himself through the heart for a quick kill. Shirley was shot in the gut and died a slow and painful death contrary to what we have seen with geass induced suicides, although Suzaku couldn't know this, but then he also couldn't have known that Lelouch have used geass to comand people to shoot themselves before, only that he can.

Bottom line is that Suzaku was blinded by hatred for Lelouch and jumped to conclusions before properly confirming any evidence to his suspicions and looking like an idiot by going to Kallen with refrain when as proven by episode fifteen that had he tried to confirm it sooner with the Intelligence division, he would have know sooner.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 14:37   Link #4260
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
I guess your deduction sounds plausible. I didn't actually think that way. Anyway, I'm not a Suzaku hater here. It's just that everyone thinks that Lelouch is always the bad guy.
I'm a Lulu fan but i don't hate him. Dislike him sure but not hate him.

And i will defend him if he is being bashed for no other reason than you know "Suzaku sold Lulu, hit Kallen, is responsible for the cold". Really the hate in this forum isn't that bad, well the mods stop it from getting bad anyway.

Now bashing Rolo is a joy for me. Although obviously not here.