AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 07 Rating
Perfect 10 12 17.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 25.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 25.37%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 22.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.48%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.49%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.49%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-16, 23:59   Link #421
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's probably who the girls were basing their image off from...

... Hmmm, I wonder how close they were...
Well Grahm was close to Chrono's Father and I believe they were in the same division, so it all really depends on how long have the Twins been around^^ Heck who knows maybe they taught Chrono's Father to^^
Old 2007-05-17, 00:07   Link #422
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
Well Grahm was close to Chrono's Father and I believe they were in the same division, so it all really depends on how long have the Twins been around^^ Heck who knows maybe they taught Chrono's Father to^^

Taught him too huh...

Well, there are some proof of that...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

.... NOT

(No really, any suggestions how Lindy met him? )
Old 2007-05-17, 00:12   Link #423
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well nothing is more ironcald in the evidence area than that . I really thought the masked guys were Chrono's dead father returned from the grave....and his twin. Most likely they based the diguise off him but I never would've guessed they were behind it.

Yeah it's hard to say though whether Lutecia and Zest are human. Lots of things can look human it seems. Hopefully we'll get to find out more about just what they are if not human later.
Old 2007-05-17, 01:50   Link #424
KempoCatholic
GaoGaiGarMOE!

Hmm, I guess I just assumed that when the Good Doktor mentioned relic weapons with reference to Lutecia and Zest, that he was talking about they themselves. I guess it's just as possible that As****us (however the damn thing's spelled) is in fact the relic weapon, or any other of a thousand possible scenarios.

As I mentioned in the episode 6 thread, I think the "client"'s referring to the relic as a 'seal' is an important clue. Whatever the relic's actual function is, I am 99% sure it won't be just a concentrated source of magic like the Jewel Seeds were, even more so because the Jewel Seeds are actually coming back this season.
Old 2007-05-17, 05:19   Link #425
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

ok a bit off topic, but I got to read Thisguy's spoiler information and i gotta say, it was pretty surprising...anyways, i'm used to being spoiled at this point on, since i'm always checking out the episode polls on what happened in each new episode...other than that, the spoiler was shocking, but not too much revealing about what could happen in the future, although it did make me speculate more about whats to come after reading the spoiler, but i dont think it would be wise to post it up...

anyways about dr.scaglietti's client, i'm not too sure about it though...clueless about it...
but as for the jewel seeds, they are making a come back in this season...i wonder if we will get any "jewel seed sealing" action...maybe i doubt it...
Old 2007-05-17, 05:59   Link #426
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Maybe the Jewels Seeds are still sealed, meaning their power is surpressed but might still be usable...
Dr. Scaglietti musta've found a way to harness their energy safely...and I think he only uses them on the big models, there were only 21 known Jewel Seeds in Season 1.

If he uses Jewel Seeds in all of the Gadgets, he either found a way to duplicate them, or there are more than we saw...those 21 could have been the ones Yuuno found/was carrying when he had the supposed "accident" (which I think it was Precia who bolted him, but that's just speculation...)
Old 2007-05-17, 06:12   Link #427
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Maybe the Jewels Seeds are still sealed, meaning their power is surpressed but might still be usable...
Dr. Scaglietti musta've found a way to harness their energy safely...and I think he only uses them on the big models, there were only 21 known Jewel Seeds in Season 1.

If he uses Jewel Seeds in all of the Gadgets, he either found a way to duplicate them, or there are more than we saw...those 21 could have been the ones Yuuno found/was carrying when he had the supposed "accident" (which I think it was Precia who bolted him, but that's just speculation...)

The (original) Jewels Seeds are still under TSAB's protection, well at least 12 out of 21 of them...

Chances are the ones he use in the gadgets are copies or at least a fragment of the remaining 'lost' ones... Cause it took an AAA ranked mage to properly subdue the original Jewel Seeds, let alone some B ranked...

Of course, like you've mentioned, there could be more sets of Jewel Seeds out there...

Perhaps thats what he was after in that truck?
Old 2007-05-17, 06:13   Link #428
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

yea maybe there are more jewel seeds than what we were shown in season 1...one speculation that someone pointed out was
Spoiler for relic:

anyways thats just speculation also. We really need to know what Yuuno's clan was like.
Old 2007-05-17, 06:17   Link #429
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post

Spoiler for relic:

anyways thats just speculation also. We really need to know what Yuuno's clan was like.

Raising Heart can't be that as the TSAB would have already identify it by now. Also, does Raising Heart look like something that would HOLD BACK immense power?
Old 2007-05-17, 06:22   Link #430
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

oh yea that would be true
i guess RH is out of the question then...
but as to Dr.Scaglietti getting his hands on the Jewels seeds, i think the TSAB should re-check their inventory on how many they have locked up...someone could be supplying him as he could also be one of his clients...
Old 2007-05-17, 06:55   Link #431
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Or maybe he managed to retreive the ones that were "lost" in the Precia incident, there's even a posibillity that the Jewel Seeds can't be destroyed (would be very dangerous to do so).

Anyway, the usage of the Jewel Seeds in StrikerS blows away my fanfic...I think.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:14   Link #432
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

What a mundane week... All there is to talk about are ring-side commentary, conspiracy theories and divination...

Putting StrikerS aside, it's still a bad week for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Or maybe he managed to retreive the ones that were "lost" in the Precia incident, there's even a posibillity that the Jewel Seeds can't be destroyed (would be very dangerous to do so).

Anyway, the usage of the Jewel Seeds in StrikerS blows away my fanfic...I think.
We could also look at it in another way.

Every information that the doctor 'leaked' out seems to be baiting RF6 to come after him. That said, the Jewel Seed might also be just a red herring, that he DOESN'T have any seeds but made it look like he does just to get their attention.

And ours as well.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:22   Link #433
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

It's important to note that it took super-zooming into the minuscule wirings of Sanshiki (Type-3) to even notice that it's powered by a Jewel Seed. In other words...it's not Jewel Seed, it's Jewel Shard Nano.

And for something that looked like it's 1/10000000th of an entire Jewel Seed, I'd say being able to fight mildly equally to one B-rank is a pretty good trade-off, since there's probably not 100 of those Seeds around.

Hey, for all we know, Orange is secretly creating Granzon powered by pure large Jewel Seeds right no- *gets Black Hole Clustered*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:23   Link #434
Aaron008R

Quote:
What a mundane week... All there is to talk about are ring-side commentary, conspiracy theories and divination...

Putting StrikerS aside, it's still a bad week for me...
Hey, at least you still had lots of free time to post here. I had a hard time finding time to post here because of the exam week.

Quote:
We could also look at it in another way.

Every information that the doctor 'leaked' out seems to be baiting RF6 to come after him. That said, the Jewel Seed might also be just a red herring, that he DOESN'T have any seeds but made it look like he does just to get their attention.

And ours as well.
But still, they could just easily procure the 'Jewel Seed' from the Type 3 wreckages and examine them if they are authentic Jewel Seeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's important to note that it took super-zooming into the minuscule wirings of Sanshiki (Type-3) to even notice that it's powered by a Jewel Seed. In other words...it's not Jewel Seed, it's Jewel Shard Nano.

And for something that looked like it's 1/10000000th of an entire Jewel Seed, I'd say being able to fight mildly equally to one B-rank is a pretty good trade-off, since there's probably not 100 of those Seeds around.

Hey, for all we know, Orange is secretly creating Granzon powered by pure large Jewel Seeds right no- *gets Black Hole Clustered*
EDIT: Oh I see, minuscule ones. But slicing apart Jewel Seeds sounds pretty damned dangerous to me. But he's a Mad Scientist after all. And about the mech Dr. Scaglietti is making, I think Astranagant would be more fitting.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:26   Link #435
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

That is a pretty scary thought Especially since there's no Cybuster around (unless you count in Signum ).

And it goes to show that even as a small shard, Jewel Seeds are still incredible powerful, good enough to create AMF's on an unmanned drone.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:29   Link #436
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I... Stare at all these new words... But yet I can't seem to find anything interesting to ...Do with them...

*Turning into a mindless, bored drone...*

Anyway, as was brought up, that is a SUPER mini-sized seed, meaning that he could just power it up slightly enough to make it 'feel' like the real deal...

As always, I could be wrong and that the Oran-ge somehow found a 'safe' way to cut a volitile Lost Logia into nano bits.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:31   Link #437
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That is a pretty scary thought Especially since there's no Cybuster around (unless you count in Signum ).

And it goes to show that even as a small shard, Jewel Seeds are still incredible powerful, good enough to create AMF's on an unmanned drone.
Wouldn't Signum count as Angelg?
I wonder how powerful a drone would be when powered by a whole Jewel Seed. I'm thinking it would be a good prompt for, "Limiter Release!"
Old 2007-05-17, 09:35   Link #438
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Wouldn't Signum count as Angelg?
I wonder how powerful a drone would be when powered by a whole Jewel Seed.
Bring on the "Destroy" Gundam!

Quote:
I'm thinking it would be a good prompt for, "Limiter Release!"
"Now I expect the three of you to be responsible with this-"

"SHHHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!''

"... Sigh"

"Ginga, what kind of ***dam is that?"

"They're just human... "
Old 2007-05-17, 09:42   Link #439
Aaron008R

Quote:
Bring on the "Destroy" Gundam!
No go. They would get downplayed in a matter of two or three episodes. Do you really get how important drones ar-....... Wait.

Quote:
"Now I expect the three of you to be responsible with this-"

"SHHHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!''

"... Sigh"

"Ginga, what kind of ***dam is that?"

"They're just human... "
Which really makes me want to see how Kyo-Chrono interacts with the Aces.
And those aren't Gundams. They're Gundam Girls.
*Suddenly imagines the Aces in Gundam-Girl getups*
Whoa.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:56   Link #440
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
No go. They would get downplayed in a matter of two or three episodes. Do you really get how important drones ar-....... Wait.
They are as important as - ...

Actually, I'm not even sure thats the right word...

Quote:
Which really makes me want to see how Kyo-Chrono interacts with the Aces.
I would bow down to them should they be able to harnass the full potential of the power they have before them...

Sure it's only been two series, but KyoAni can't be the only one capable...Right?

Quote:
And those aren't Gundams. They're Gundam Girls.
*Suddenly imagines the Aces in Gundam-Girl getups*
Whoa.
"Destiny" Nanoha : You know, the shiny wings and all...
"Justice" Fate : You know, being the fast and the furious and all...
"Freedom" Hayate : You know, having those wings at the back and all...
"Legend" Vita : You know, playing with all those projectiles and all...

I can see Chrono being "Strike Noir" and all... But I can't seem to fit Signum, and "Akatsuki" doesn't seem right for her...

... And the newbies could play DOM for now, until they're L33T enough.
Closed Thread