AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-08-26, 10:48   Link #421
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Based on the schedule for Yoimiya/Sayu, Sara's Demo will be available on August 29 and Raiden Shogun's Demo will be available on August 31.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-28, 12:06   Link #422
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Aloy is mostly a clutch character for those who are without Ganyu and need a cryo archer.
Which is nobody, really.
That's probably why she's free, because no one would ever pull for her.
Old 2021-08-28, 23:02   Link #423
Marina2

Kujou Sara PV

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-08-29, 23:47   Link #424
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Maybe after Inazuma i will take break for a while.

My phone cant catch any relief for this massive GB.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-30, 05:53   Link #425
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Hmm, drip marketing for Thoma and only him on the official media outlets. Last time, we got consecutive posts for Ayaka, Yoimiya and Sayu. Then Raiden, Sara and Kokomi a few days after 2.0 started. Now it's only Thoma. So maybe rerun banners in 2.2? If so, maybe I'll try and roll for Kokomi. Maybe.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-30, 06:12   Link #426
AnimeFangirl

The only re-run banner I will pull for is Zhongli.
Old 2021-08-30, 18:31   Link #427
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Hmm, drip marketing for Thoma and only him on the official media outlets. Last time, we got consecutive posts for Ayaka, Yoimiya and Sayu. Then Raiden, Sara and Kokomi a few days after 2.0 started. Now it's only Thoma. So maybe rerun banners in 2.2? If so, maybe I'll try and roll for Kokomi. Maybe.
They only posted the new ones last time a few days after the patch dropped. Thoma now was probably to pull as much attention away from pre-patch mining as the could. Any 5-star will likely be Friday at the earliest.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 02:44   Link #428
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Ayaneru doing the narration instead of Tsuda.

It's like sex for the ears.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 04:52   Link #429
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Tsuda only does the narration for the tutorial videos which describe the entire kit of the character.
Old 2021-08-31, 05:16   Link #430
relentlessflame

*Administrator

In the Youtube comments, someone sourced the poem at the end of the Japanese trailer:

寢るがうちに見るをのみやは夢といはむはかなき世をも現とは見ず

It's from the ancient collection of Japanese poetry Kokin Wakashuu, which sources have translated as:

When in sleep –
Is only what we see then
To be called a dream?
This fleeting world, too,
I cannot see as reality.

Considering all the lore for this game (including the tie-in with the Fallen Stars event, whose antagonist-apparent is appropriately showing up in this coming Act), it seems incredibly relevant, not only to the Shogun but the game as a whole.

All in all, the trailer is excellent -- they really managed to capture the feeling that you're passing through a storm, and the music is an excellent remix of Inazuma themes with elements that remind of the previous Archon character demo.

Looking forward to seeing how the chapter concludes in a few days.
Old 2021-08-31, 10:25   Link #431
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Tsuda only does the narration for the tutorial videos which describe the entire kit of the character.
Yeah it hit me hours later.
Old 2021-08-31, 11:16   Link #432
AnimeFangirl

Am I the only one who rarely watches these Youtube previews and trailers? I prefer to be surprised when I see the character in-game.
Old 2021-08-31, 18:12   Link #433
GDB

I don't watch them after Zhongli's all but lied about his abilities.
Old 2021-08-31, 23:40   Link #434
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well I won my 50/50 for the Booba Archon but am now the proud owner of c10 Sucrose.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 01:38   Link #435
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got Raiden in 80 pulls with a lot of Xianglings and C1 Sara.

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/793352

Seems like there's an issue with Raiden and Beidou. Specifically, Raiden's Burst does not work on Beidou's Burst. The wording on Beidou's Burst is that it works when Normal and Charge Attack damages hit enemies. But Raiden's NA and CA changes to Burst damage when she uses her Burst. So Raiden can't trigger Beidou's lightnings because her attacks after her Burst are considered Elemental Burst, not NA or CA. However, it seems Xingqiu's Burst works with Raiden as XQ Burst triggers when NA action is done, not necessarily when it hits or what damage type it is.

Seems like there's a riot brewing up. The fact that Mihoyo had to post something to clarify this seems like what's triggering people. Plus the confusing wordings of the skills. Beidou team comps were ruined because of this. Zhongli 2 Electric Boogaloo? (heh, electric)
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 03:53   Link #436
GDB

Doesn't matter, Raiden isn't Chinese so nothing will happen, just like with Yoimiya. Only way they MIGHT tweak something is if their sales for her underperform.

I've already given mihoyo two strikes (Zhongli and Yoimiya) on how they approach players and balance. I'm basically just giving them until Yae before I decide if I'm done with their nonsense or not.
Old 2021-09-01, 04:31   Link #437
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Lmao so this is how Mihoyo force us to use Razor and Lisa?

Why Mihoyo trying to suicide here. Electro users are few of course people will upset with this announcement.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 08:25   Link #438
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

My understanding is that it clashes and doesn't proc the off-field bursts of characters like Beidou, however for whatever reason XQ works.

This of course lessens her use as an on-field character unless your main DPS is someone like Eula. For others who would rely on her Skill to proc electro the same way Fischl is usually played, it would probably be fine.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 08:33   Link #439
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

The other elephant in the room is the Electro needs to be retooled. Something players have been saying for a long time.

That said, i fullfilled my roll targets, beyond my craziest expectations.
Old 2021-09-01, 09:27   Link #440
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Spoiler for Major plot spoilers regarding the Plot of 2.1 and Raiden Character Quest:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2021-09-01 at 09:40.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact