AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Prologue of Disturbance (Volume 21) Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-05-31, 09:13   Link #421
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Never say never but based on what I've seen Masaki has even less of a chance than Katsuto Juumonji.

I don't think Miyuki has even considered the possibility of being with someone other than Tatsuya - the world would freeze over before that ever happened.
I hope it stays that way.

I've had a bad feeling eating me up ever since the engagement arc. Y'know how Tatsuya is trying to achieve the impossible for mages all around and open up possibilities for them that doesn't involve being a weapon? Well, I fear the author might have Masaki and Mayumi defy all odds as well and end up with their desired respective partner (since it would go against Maya wants for Tatsuya, more-or-less)

It's an irrational idea, I know, but the fact that Tatsuya and Miyuki had such a development early on (the engagement) and be under Maya's keikaku sphere again gives me a bad feeling.

Bloody hell, this is why I should read light novels AFTER they're finished. I always go into speculation about things I don't like. >_>
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-31, 09:19   Link #422
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Ddraig Goch View Post
I hope it stays that way.

I've had a bad feeling eating me up ever since the engagement arc. Y'know how Tatsuya is trying to achieve the impossible for mages all around and open up possibilities for them that doesn't involve being a weapon? Well, I fear the author might have Masaki and Mayumi defy all odds as well and end up with their desired respective partner (since it would go against Maya wants for Tatsuya, more-or-less)

It's an irrational idea, I know, but the fact that Tatsuya and Miyuki had such a development early on (the engagement) and be under Maya's keikaku sphere again gives me a bad feeling.

Bloody hell, this is why I should read light novels AFTER they're finished. I always go into speculation about things I don't like. >_>
Honestly, I canīt imagine what will have to happen to be it as you write...
You know, Tatsuya and Miyuki feelings are pretty clear I think.
Old 2017-06-05, 03:14   Link #423
Medivh

Preview of v22 is out
http://dengekibunko.jp/books/1706mah...ukou22/?page=1
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 02:50   Link #424
nilocolin

Anyone care to share what happens in the new volume?
nilocolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 07:45   Link #425
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilocolin View Post
Anyone care to share what happens in the new volume?
go to wiki or discord. too length to paste summary here
Old 2017-06-06, 09:34   Link #426
zerosum

vol 22 preview

Here...

Spoiler for Maybe a spoiler.....:

So jasmine still not dead and Tooyama family look like have similiar ability as juumonji but a bit different??? and expected Youtsuba lack in quantity to against other family.

Finally got hear and see Leo existence to assist erika to train Saburo but the last part definitely a payback from volume 6
zerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 10:15   Link #427
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
go to wiki or discord. too length to paste summary here
That is taken from the free preview. Should be okay to post it.
Old 2017-06-06, 10:24   Link #428
fujin of shadows

Spoiler for Volume 22 spoiler:

Spoiler for img:
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 11:23   Link #429
Fairy Water

Satou tries to keep Erika and Leo around by giving them some minor roles in every arc as always. And here I thought Saburou will be the next lucky man in Chiba's bathroom.

Maya being supportive lately feels so different from her supposed antihero role from the start. And they r still talking about that idol idea lol?
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 17:23   Link #430
mashingan
魔神眼

Thanks @zerosum and @fujin (also @LordOdin93) for the summary. I've been trying to read but my progress is slow, also because of work so didn't have much time to spare

Spoiler for read it a bit, ok, several pages :p :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Satou tries to keep Erika and Leo around by giving them some minor roles in every arc as always. And here I thought Saburou will be the next lucky man in Chiba's bathroom.

Maya being supportive lately feels so different from her supposed antihero role from the start. And they r still talking about that idol idea lol?
If Maya wasn't like that, then isn't meaningless for her to elevate Tatsuya's status in Yotsuba?
Also, Tatsuya is "officially" Maya's son, so it's understandable for mother to treat her son nice

Last edited by mashingan; 2017-06-06 at 18:09.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 22:43   Link #431
kouya rokuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
If Maya wasn't like that, then isn't meaningless for her to elevate Tatsuya's status in Yotsuba?
Also, Tatsuya is "officially" Maya's son, so it's understandable for mother to treat her son nice
agree, ahahahaha
and its nice too see yotsuba youngster,
i hope to see other like mugura and mashiba, but i see on yotsuba clan genealogy, they dont have a child, maybe?

Quote:

i expect erika,leo,mizuki and mikihiko to have more roles in this volume, because in vol 20 they didn't show up.

Last edited by kouya rokuro; 2017-06-07 at 00:10. Reason: wrong quote
kouya rokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 23:22   Link #432
BalorView

Quote:
Saburou went to Chiba house to train again. This time, the opponent is Erika, he was knocked out on the floor. After fighting, Erika decided to shower. Resulted in her happily seeing Leo stretching his muscle in front of mirror
*Raises Flag*
BalorView is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 00:14   Link #433
kouya rokuro

still hoping tatsuya x erika, but now its not possible, then again leo is a fine man,
Old 2017-06-07, 09:40   Link #434
mashingan
魔神眼

Hmm, for the 4th part, I think the scene is still the same as part 1. Kinda funny to see Leo making that pose , and he's still holding hair dryer when making that pose

Spoiler for Maya's interesting opinion about 10th lab:
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 11:51   Link #435
Fairy Water

I definitely want more the circle of weed friends, Tatsuya is really funny whenever he is with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouya rokuro View Post
still hoping tatsuya x erika, but now its not possible, then again leo is a fine man,
Don't give up after all those unreasonable ships shonen magakas have pulled
If only after 21 volumes (and SS volume) Erika or Leo developed some feelings for each other, it would have been easier to accept ship but too bad they are like best bros now.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 12:16   Link #436
zerosum

Quote:
Hmm, for the 4th part, I think the scene is still the same as part 1. Kinda funny to see Leo making that pose , and he's still holding hair dryer when making that pose

Hair dryer??? seriously LOL This bring back old memories as student, sometimes do some youth stuff but doing body streching in front of mirror plus with hair dryer is really shamefull after got spotted. This make me wonder about this original summary a bit odd cause it work if erika and leo is a couple or they already being a couple back then??? or it actually different pronouce?

So 10th lab are for improve barrier. I think Tooyama capability a bit similiar to juumonji but with high or wide area recovery but lack to do affensive stuff like Juumonji did during Yokohama arc Hope Tatsuya byron lance able to penetrate that barrier.
Old 2017-06-08, 09:22   Link #437
kouya rokuro

Quote:
ahahahahaha...
leeo,ahahahaha..wanna see it on picture, but just imagine that its funny enough, really miss they banter

Quote:
tooyama clan give me bad feeling,

Quote:
I definitely want more the circle of weed friends, Tatsuya is really funny whenever he is with them

Don't give up after all those unreasonable ships shonen magakas have pulled
If only after 21 volumes (and SS volume) Erika or Leo developed some feelings for each other, it would have been easier to accept ship but too bad they are like best bros now.

agreee! ahaha..their conversation is nice, its something, ahaha..honestly i'm getting bored with honoka cs (sorry )

yeah..erika and leo always pissed when people say they're like a couple
Old 2017-06-08, 09:32   Link #438
kouya rokuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosum View Post
Hair dryer??? seriously LOL This bring back old memories as student, sometimes do some youth stuff but doing body streching in front of mirror plus with hair dryer is really shamefull after got spotted. This make me wonder about this original summary a bit odd cause it work if erika and leo is a couple or they already being a couple back then??? or it actually different pronouce?

So 10th lab are for improve barrier. I think Tooyama capability a bit similiar to juumonji but with high or wide area recovery but lack to do affensive stuff like Juumonji did during Yokohama arc Hope Tatsuya byron lance able to penetrate that barrier.
i believe tatsuya byron lance will show up,
i dont really understand about this byron lance, when tatsuya used it on yotsuba clan meeting, the "boar" is dead right?
so when tatsuya use it to against phalax or tooyama barrier what will happend? will they dead too? or just the magic like when tatsuya used decomposition?
Old 2017-06-08, 10:19   Link #439
Eclar
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouya rokuro View Post
i believe tatsuya byron lance will show up,
i dont really understand about this byron lance, when tatsuya used it on yotsuba clan meeting, the "boar" is dead right?
so when tatsuya use it to against phalax or tooyama barrier what will happend? will they dead too? or just the magic like when tatsuya used decomposition?
Tatsuya invented the Baryon Lance in order to bypass barriers/defenses where Decomposition doesn't work. Remember the incident in Volume 7 where the chinese people used those high powered rifles? Those rifles were designed to bypass certain spells that would affect conventional weapons. The same principle applies to the Baryon Lance. Aside from the the way it is used, it carries a lot of speed (10000 km/s is no joke) that no normal magician would be able to react or defend.

TL;DR, the boar is dead and Tatsuya can bypass Phalanx and other defensive spells with the Baryon Lance and pretty much kill them with that single shot.
Old 2017-06-08, 10:50   Link #440
zerosum

Thanks @Medivh for information.

Look like we dont need to wait long for next volume 23. It will out at 10 August(2 month from now) and come with single arc - Isolation. I got a very bad feeling base from arc title only and base from short synopsis it look like someting will happen to tatsuya and miyuki.....