AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-21, 10:15   Link #421
zztop

Masou Gakuen's author is pleading for people to "please (help) realize (S2) by any means! I pray... that the story of Aine and Kizuna can reach its conclusion! I beg everyone to please give your support without fail!"*

* This was in the latest Vol 9's afterwords.

Do you think his wish will come true, based on what you've seen?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 13:14   Link #422
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^No...

Let's have hentai adaptation instead
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 13:41   Link #423
grecefar

aine was really cute in this last chapter, it was a good ecchi/softhentai(?) anime.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 21:24   Link #424
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Did the author just beg for his series to continue the anime adaptation!? Really now, I thought that some authors don't care about adaptations most of the time.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 21:46   Link #425
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Masou Gakuen's author is pleading for people to "please (help) realize (S2) by any means! I pray... that the story of Aine and Kizuna can reach its conclusion! I beg everyone to please give your support without fail!"*

* This was in the latest Vol 9's afterwords.

Do you think his wish will come true, based on what you've seen?
Tough wish
Especially with harem generic LN. Nobody want see this for plot except for boobs

How could this author be so high with this garbage?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 23:06   Link #426
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Most of the authors did that.

Except Mahou Sensou's author.

And I don't care about Aine anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Yes, so? That only drives my point further on how lackluster HxH is when some hentai from 10+ years ago have better-executed plot, drama, comedy and even animation in some parts.

Sorry, but that’s your opinion. Many other people (including me) do not share it. We think the ending is a powerful tragic ending that can happen in the crime underworld that the MC inhabit. Kite a cult-classic like Evil Dead movies. It even has a live-action movie adaptation with Samuel L. Jackson coz people love it so much.

That only applied to Umetsu’s works for the most parts IIRC (which fits the grittiness of crime underworld the author wanted to depict). Other examples that I gave you have plenty of loving sex with proper foreplays.

I can draw the line just fine, thank you. It’s the fact that I can draw the line that I make this comparison between borderline-but-lackluster and middling works like HxH and some of the best hentai have to offer.
No, stop there.
It does proof only that you are stuck on the past, and rely heavily on what someone else think. That's phallacy.

One thing is comparing the works of this generation and then comparing it with other from the far past and call it a standard. That's just biased and unprofessional.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2016-10-13 at 18:56.
Kuroageha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 23:29   Link #427
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post

And I don't care about Aine anyways.
He must be self-conscious with how bad the anime rating were.
Old 2016-09-21, 23:34   Link #428
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
He must be self-conscious with how bad the anime rating were.
not just that, he himself doesn't liked it. they totally trashed it.
Old 2016-09-21, 23:49   Link #429
Blueknight78

this is aways something i never understand, why series like to love ru which are even worst and more generic actually get second, third, forth and others seasons while this serie no??? both try to be borderline hentai.

the only thing can come to my mind could be the "mc, because looks like the most popular ecchi harems which get more seasons are the ones which we get the "generics prota-kuns" which or are peniless or dense or childshi perv, looks like series where the mc is more "straight" anger the shut-in virgen otakus and they don't like this sort of mc.
Old 2016-09-22, 00:38   Link #430
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^To-Love ru is 100x better than this

It's ecchi for the sake of ecchi

HxH has plot but it's shit
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 00:42   Link #431
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
this is aways something i never understand, why series like to love ru which are even worst and more generic actually get second, third, forth and others seasons while this serie no??? both try to be borderline hentai.
What matters is To Love Ru sells, always make profits from new anime seasons.

I think the HxH production team is waiting for the results of the first BD/DVD volume sales before they can decide to continue the anime. Even if the BD/DVD sales are good I'm concerned if the publishing company made profit from the anime. Sales of the LN physical copies are not good but hopefully because most people bought the digital copies.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 00:59   Link #432
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post

I wonder if that anime adaptation contributes to bad LN sales?

Still, it's wishful thinking for the author of Masou Gakuen HxH on Season 2.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 02:29   Link #433
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 04:34   Link #434
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post

the only thing can come to my mind could be the "mc, because looks like the most popular ecchi harems which get more seasons are the ones which we get the "generics prota-kuns" which or are peniless or dense or childshi perv, looks like series where the mc is more "straight" anger the shut-in virgen otakus and they don't like this sort of mc.
Tlr popular because it was coming from WSJ not to mention the artist previously had worked another popular work before black cat.
3/5 tlr readers were coming from black cat.
So TLR popular because lucky under good star i guess
Old 2016-09-24, 12:11   Link #435
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

People insulting the LN
I trust you visit the light novel section and go there, or read the story from volume 1. There was a lot of shit cut out and they changed a lot of characters. I think this was a terrible adaptation but in no way will I extend it to how the LN was written.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 07:12   Link #436
AP24

Those who haven't watched this series may as well wait for the BD version because it's been confirmed there are improvements in the BD episodes and not to mention bonus or extended scenes. In few days we'll know how the BD/DVD are selling, hopefully it will be enough to get another season.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 09:39   Link #437
Blueknight78

well to be honest i hate that "wait for BD" to fix things, which this means which they can make any crap they want in the air episodes to have a excuse to make BD sells more, one thing is have OVAS and better animation another is pull a "batman x superman or things like that where if you want to proper watch the show "pay the BD" otherwise you get a poor and/or half assed version which many times was made in that way exactly to sell the BDs.
Old 2016-10-01, 03:23   Link #438
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-23 at 16:23.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 17:50   Link #439
dragon213

So based on myanimelist there really will be a second season of the series, so you think it might go up to volume 7 or even 8?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 21:53   Link #440
ImperialFlameGod8190

IF there is a second season which i would wait on until confirmation It would end with volume 7.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote