AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-13, 22:26   Link #4401
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

I have the first 5 chapters and the special chapter of the Dengeki Bunko SS in physical form (since I actually have that issue), but I'm missing chapter 6 (the last chapter), so I'm not willing to read it yet.

Would you happen to have scans of chapter 6, Wilfri? Or if you actually have scans of all 7 chapters, that would be even better.

And could I have a link to the 2nd chapter of the Kanzaki SS? Is it a scan or a cam?
Old 2010-09-13, 23:15   Link #4402
Marka13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Isn't stupid.

EDIT:
OH, forgot this:

Spoiler for Bardway:
I still can't accept the fact that he's only fourteen
Old 2010-09-14, 00:33   Link #4403
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
I still can't accept the fact that he's only fourteen
It might look weird, but it isn't really that weird. I knew a guy in high school who had a beard and was 5 ft 11'' by 14. Stiyl looks old because he's tall, that voluminous priest robe, the smoking and his general attitude

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2010-09-14, 00:52   Link #4404
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Can I special request abit more detail on Accelerator vs Misha? This would make it the sixth time an attack surpass his redirection power and I'm interested to know more.

And I guess this is one of the rare times Fiamma gets a 'not quite as planned' moment, but it's interesting what he said to Aqua- "using violence to protect people, planting the seeds in the ones he saved and teaching them violence really is the answer." LOL
When Accel first rushed in between Kazakiri and Misha, Kazakiri got reflected back, but Misha's wings only got bounced back with less force, and the wings of water lost it's shape. Accel then smashed Kazakiri into the ground from 5,000m up in the air, deciding to go after her since his abilities actually work on her (I think it's because Kazakiri's made of AIM, which unlike magic Accel can manipulate easily).
Accel noted neither Misha or Kazakiri is as powerful as Aiwass, and then decided to go after the angel instead that's not from Academy City after he gauged Kazakiri's strength - otherwise he won't be getting any answers on how to save LO. Misha then absorbed all the snow within 500m of her and casted 'The Sweep'.
Accel's reflect managed to lessen the impact, but some damage still got through during the time he hesitated to decide whether to dodge or to defend himself. After he is finally able to breathe he spat out the blood in his mouth along with other things like snow and dust using his powers, then flew up to try and attack Misha as she stated the next Sweep will come in 30 secs.

(sorry if there's not much details, there just wasn't much given)
Old 2010-09-14, 01:56   Link #4405
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

That actually is the funny part where we all see Accelerator's ignorance.

Accelerator: "Hey, she must be weaker than Aiwass, I can beat her!!!"
Gabriel: "Sweep!"
Accelerator: SPLAT

Do not judge a book too quick by its cover.
Old 2010-09-14, 02:47   Link #4406
pikachuwei

hmm it seems that the "incomplete" gabriel is at 50% AFTER Acqua drained her of her telesma

so im guessing the "imcomplete" gabriel is close to full power normally?
Old 2010-09-14, 03:15   Link #4407
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
When Accel first rushed in between Kazakiri and Misha, Kazakiri got reflected back, but Misha's wings only got bounced back with less force, and the wings of water lost it's shape. Accel then smashed Kazakiri into the ground from 5,000m up in the air, deciding to go after her since his abilities actually work on her (I think it's because Kazakiri's made of AIM, which unlike magic Accel can manipulate easily).
Accel noted neither Misha or Kazakiri is as powerful as Aiwass, and then decided to go after the angel instead that's not from Academy City after he gauged Kazakiri's strength - otherwise he won't be getting any answers on how to save LO. Misha then absorbed all the snow within 500m of her and casted 'The Sweep'.
Accel's reflect managed to lessen the impact, but some damage still got through during the time he hesitated to decide whether to dodge or to defend himself. After he is finally able to breathe he spat out the blood in his mouth along with other things like snow and dust using his powers, then flew up to try and attack Misha as she stated the next Sweep will come in 30 secs.
Interesting. I have a few questions:
  1. What was Accelerator's reaction to Kazakiri and Misha fighting? Shock? Surprise? Excitement? Bloodlust?
  2. How did he do this?
  3. How long did it take her to recover from that attack?
  4. Did Kazakiri try to fight back?
  5. Was she hit or hurt by the Sweep?
  6. Did the attack turn into rainbow lasers like the last time he tried to reflect magic, or did something new happen?
Old 2010-09-14, 03:45   Link #4408
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
hmm it seems that the "incomplete" gabriel is at 50% AFTER Acqua drained her of her telesma

so im guessing the "imcomplete" gabriel is close to full power normally?
No, the summon itself is incomplete. So when Fianma brought Misha in here she's already in 50 % power output then got drained my Aqua. Draining her until 1/3 telesma left. (or the other way around 1/3 telesma only been drained to confusing for me )
Old 2010-09-14, 09:30   Link #4409
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicjack View Post
I have the first 5 chapters and the special chapter of the Dengeki Bunko SS in physical form (since I actually have that issue), but I'm missing chapter 6 (the last chapter), so I'm not willing to read it yet.

Would you happen to have scans of chapter 6, Wilfri? Or if you actually have scans of all 7 chapters, that would be even better.

And could I have a link to the 2nd chapter of the Kanzaki SS? Is it a scan or a cam?
I'm missing some chapters too :3.

About Kanzaki SS, its is a cam....I have own a copy and would like to scan it but that means that I need to rip off the novel... I guess is better to wait the copy from a friend and then rip off his scan instead the mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
btw is that the knight leader behind her? eating potato ships -_- I just remember when the knight leader visited the amakusa in the side story.
No, he isn't the leader of the knights, he is a member of Bardway of the DCS named Mark Space.

EDIT: Some scans I missed in my previous posts.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-09-14 at 09:54.
Old 2010-09-14, 11:54   Link #4410
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Can someone explain to me what these Dengeki Bunko SS chapters are, and maybe PM the link if its not too much trouble.
Old 2010-09-14, 12:18   Link #4411
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Spoiler:

what so Touma after buying vegetables on the hourly sales get to meet an organization and tried to run away then find a girl then tried to save it but get ended up with the girl frying him up..... great Fukou da.

EDIT:

I picture is missing and the last one wouldn't download right. Can I have a link of compilation on the ss about bardway? wilfri

EDIT:

again now I remember why does bardway seem familiar to me. Bardway and the princess who pilots the object from heavy object looks the same. Well the author is the same so no problem their. But the model really looks the same though different colors in hair and style.
Old 2010-09-14, 15:03   Link #4412
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
  1. What was Accelerator's reaction to Kazakiri and Misha fighting? Shock? Surprise? Excitement? Bloodlust?
  2. How did he do this?
  6. Did the attack turn into rainbow lasers like the last time he tried to reflect magic, or did something new happen?
accelerator charged in quite fearlessly, he didnt seem to see both of them as huge threats (He thought the angels were both "monsters" but nothing on the same level as aiwass so he was somewhat confident in winning)

basically as the two angels were flying accelerator flew in and used redirection on them as their wings were clashing to attack both at once. Redirection was not very effective against gabriel, even though he redirected the vectors gabriel was like "soft candy" and flew only a moderate distance away. Accelerator thought if he continued to forcibly reflect like this (or sumthing) he might end up getting injured.

On the other hand, redirection was effective against FUZE, accelerator gathered the vectors for a vicious strike at FUZE's chest launchign her about 300 metres back. After FUZE recovered she talked to accelerator, saying that he manipulated her AIM wings to attack her or sumthing. Accelerator accuses FUZE of being attracted to the lamb skin document before feeling gabriel's bloodlust

Accelerator told FUZE to stand back and proceeds to try to solo gabriel

he thinks that even though redirection isnt very effective against gabriel, from the fact that gabriel was getting knocked around by FUZE in their fight, she is a far cry from aiwass, because it was impossible for accelerator to do anything to aiwass.

Just as he thinks he can win, gabriel launches sweep. in a 2 km radius tens of millions of meteors rained down on him. He managed to protect himself with Redirection but still got injured and had to use vectors to cough up the mix of blood snow dirt and sand (sweep also friendly fired the star of bethlehem, fianma was at first a bit worried that the star would get killed as well, but turns out the star of Bethlehem has limited regen abilities)
Gabriel starts glowing all blue and stuff as accelerator attacks. As she is preparing for wave 2 of sweep due to acqua's interference accelerator hits her interuppting sweep (interuptible spell casting lol)
as FUZE and accel rush towards gabriel fianma orderes the now 50% gabriel to kill, but she is immobilized for sum reason (probably touma doing sumthing to sasha) and chapter ends

Quote:
No, the summon itself is incomplete. So when Fianma brought Misha in here she's already in 50 % power output then got drained my Aqua. Draining her until 1/3 telesma left. (or the other way around 1/3 telesma only been drained to confusing for me )
後方之水體內強制召喚的“天使之力”的總量幾乎是“神之力”的一半了。只是這樣就已構成十足的 威

脅了。果然,人就是人。只要沒有莎夏.克洛伊潔芙那樣特殊的例子,就不可能將大天使整個積蓄起 來。
然後——
“即使是50%也能夠獲得勝利了。”

so it says acqua absorbed half the power of gabriel. and fianma says even at 50% gabriel's power is sufficient to win.

so the question is: is this 50% of gabriel's total power or 50% of gabriel's incomplete power? where does it say incomplete gabriel's power is 50% from the start? if so, is the drained gabriel 25% of full power?

from wat i read from the novels 50% gabriel = FUZE, neither were stomping each other, and 50% gabriel >= Base accelerator who was holding his own until sweep. 25% gabriel is about to get slaughtered lol
Old 2010-09-14, 16:47   Link #4413
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Prologue of Volume 11 is finished.
Old 2010-09-14, 20:33   Link #4414
Miraluka
Banned

Vol.21 War Report is finished. and Vol.13 epilogue started.
Old 2010-09-14, 21:05   Link #4415
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Teh Ping's doing volume 21 too? o.O
Old 2010-09-14, 21:12   Link #4416
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wilfriback, I have prepared the articles you need in the Wiki.
Now, we need your knowledge ASAP.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-14, 22:07   Link #4417
zero_nmc

Teh ping are Awesome,

I have a question: how old is Touma? 16, 17 or 18?
Old 2010-09-14, 22:17   Link #4418
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

He's still 16. He's an Aquarius.

As for the volume 21, I only plan to do the War Reports for now, since they're basically summaries. Season 2 remains my priority.

Last edited by Hell_ping; 2010-09-14 at 22:28.
Old 2010-09-14, 22:26   Link #4419
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Anime shouldn't get to vol 11 until around January so you're well on your way to achieving the goal lol.
Old 2010-09-15, 00:07   Link #4420
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
  2. How did he do this?
1) Accelerator basically is in his usual mood, 'This is such a pain, let's get this over with already as I have better things to do'.
2) Accelerator basically did a direct strike at the chest.
3)Kazakiri was basically undamaged from Accelerator's attack - that was more like a scouting attack by Accel to see which side can he beat up, he wasn't expecting that 1st reflect to do any serious damage.
4) after the 1st hit, Accelerator stopped and talked with Kazakiri, so she didn't have to fight back. And before Accel came in before either angel can fight back.
5) It wasn't specified whether Kazakiri got dragged into 'The Sweep'.
6) Not specified, the narrative only stated:
是躲避还是防御?在考虑这些之前,破坏的暴风就袭向一方通行了。天地概念消失。感受到直击时,他的身体已经 被抛向了空中。虽然通过操纵矢量使伤害减轻了,但是喉咙深处还是涌上了血味。雪、土、沙都被卷了起来,一方通行的视野被一片纯白填满了。

ie it stated Accel lessened the damage with Vector Change, but now how that worked.

Quote:
I missed a bit from Ch8 pt7, some guy forgot to put up the last section when I first took a look at it:

Acqua 'broke' his ability to use magic as he tried to stop Misha. Thanks to him, Accel and Kazakiri can now harm Misha when they couldn't before. Acqua managed to absorb about 50% of all of Misha's energy before Fiamma ordered Misha to ignore the two fighting her and take out Acqua first. However the order was ignored by Misha, and Fiamma cursed "that b*stard", the one guy who could have stopped the order getting through in this situation.
(IMO, though it wasn't directly stated, it's probably Touma breaking something crucial lol...)

So basically Acqua eventually managed to get from 33% absorbed to 50% absorbed.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen