AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-24, 18:51   Link #4421
Soji

Bear Killer@ Agree,especially after what we saw from the summary and the last image you posted. Plus Ise is like a dragon ...Dragon do what ever they want ise do the same.
Old 2012-01-24, 18:53   Link #4422
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
I also had a short-lived theory a few days ago about the angels and the forces of Heaven getting involved - but I quickly dismissed this as I'm not entirely certain Ise actually "died" long enough to be "resurrected". Also, the dragons seem more plausible. I'm going with either Ophus, Great Red, or a combination of the two.
i dont think that great red will do something, it was said that both him and Opfus are originaly EMOTIONLESS creature, only Opfus become a little more human becose the time she spent on the earth but great red as always been in the dimesnion gap so he's probably still an emotionless creature so i really can't think of a reason why he should help Ise
Old 2012-01-24, 18:54   Link #4423
black knight iust
Titanemp
*IT Support

wait a min what if the reason ises pieces returned was because he was turning into a dragon
Old 2012-01-24, 18:55   Link #4424
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i dont think that great red will do something, it was said that both him and Opfus are originaly EMOTIONLESS creature, only Opfus become a little more human becose the time she spent on the earth but great red as always been in the dimesnion gap so he's probably still an emotionless creature so i really can't think of a reason why he should help Ise
Ophus lolli mode beg him

Quote:
wait a min what if the reason ises pieces returned was because he was turning into a dragon
Well i'm sure Rias still want him (and the other girl as well) even in dragon mode or half dragon.(hell he always can take a human forme like Ophus do)
Old 2012-01-24, 18:55   Link #4425
black knight iust
Titanemp
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Ophus lolli mode beg him
lolicon mode nose blead
Old 2012-01-24, 18:56   Link #4426
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
one of my theories...

Ise is a divided conscience of Big Red... meaning a part of Ise is Big Red reincarnated.

Quote:
he wont do something unless a price is paid.
If he does something to keep Opfus from ever coming back, allowing him to stay in peace, then im sure he will move his ass regardless of emotions.

If Ise is a part of his subconsciousness, he will save himself. (ie.. the tenchi theory... meaning a God wont show himself as God until his mortal form is dead, you can also call it the anti haruhi theory as well.)

We can only assume and speculate until vol.12 is out.

But i am pretty sure Ddraig is DEAD... Ise... not so sure...
Ddraig would not have asked Opfus to hear his story and never forget it unless it was the last time we see Ddraig.
Old 2012-01-24, 18:57   Link #4427
black knight iust
Titanemp
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
one of my theories...

Ise is a divided conscience of Big Red... meaning a part of Ise is Big Red reincarnated.
what if ise is the emotions of big red

hehe big red was originaly a parvert
Old 2012-01-24, 18:57   Link #4428
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Ophus lolli mode beg him
i dont thin it'll work sence she wanted to kill him....for now i'll stick whit Opfus doing something on her own to save her first friend
Old 2012-01-24, 19:00   Link #4429
Soji

endarion88@ I was ironic. But yeah it seem the most logic thing to happen. especially after what Ophus said and how she was in the last pic.
Old 2012-01-24, 19:02   Link #4430
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
I like the Great Red Theory just because it would explain Ise's Pawn pieces returning. If he's in another plane of existence its likely that they were left behind or something of that effect. And also, Great Red hasn't been around that much and I imagined he'd be an ally at some point.

However, this was all back before I heard that Ophus was with Ise when he fell and when I thought Ddraig had already left Ise. The more clearly painted scene from n0m suggests that Ddraig hasn't left Ise yet and that Ophus is poised to do something to help him. So I'm tempted to lean more towards Ophus becoming Ise's partner in place of Ddraig or something to that effect.

At which point, Ise's armor and Sacred Gear might change from red to black. Which plays on the belief that we as human beings think something is more badass if it's black. Sadly, this belief is kinda true. That would be pretty badass.

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-01-24, 19:05   Link #4431
black knight iust
Titanemp
*IT Support

Quote:
I like the Great Red Theory just because it would explain Ise's Pawn pieces returning. If he's in another plane of existence its likely that they were left behind or something of that effect. And also, Great Red hasn't been around that much and I imagined he'd be an ally at some point.

However, this was all back before I heard that Ophus was with Ise when he fell and when I thought Ddraig had already left Ise. The more clearly painted scene from n0m suggests that Ddraig hasn't left Ise yet and that Ophus is poised to do something to help him. So I'm tempted to lean more towards Ophus becoming Ise's partner in place of Ddraig or something to that effect.

At which point, Ise's armor and Sacred Gear might change from red to black. Which plays on the belief that we as human beings think something is more badass if it's black. Sadly, this belief is kinda true. That would be pretty badass.
what if big red eventually become ise enemy instead of ally
Old 2012-01-24, 19:08   Link #4432
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
So I'm tempted to lean more towards Ophus becoming Ise's partner in place of Ddraig or something to that effect.

I dont think this is possible Bear.

Opfus would need to seal herself... and then become a gear like Ddraig.

Ddraig was captured by the gods, and then cut up and sealed into a gear.
I honestly dont see Opfus doing this, willingly.. nor do i see Opfus being confined to a gear.

Which is why i am saying Opfus will be a new character addition from this arc, and another one of the pains which Ise has to face.

Probably later in the future Opfus will ask ise, that question he asked her... have u ever fell in love... she will probably smirk and say yes... the first friend i made, i fell in love with for the first time...
Old 2012-01-24, 19:09   Link #4433
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

@black knight just

Big Red will have to serve some purpose at some point. I don't think they'd make a big deal out of him just to leave him hanging there vaguely. I figured it'd be now rather than later. I can see Big Red being the final boss too perhaps. Too early to even speculate.

But all the evidence points to Ophus now. Her getting Nerfed down to 1/4 of her full strength and being right with Ise when he falls motionless in another dimension THEN speaking fondly of him with Ddraig... I gotta believe she's going to be the one to save Ise in some capacity.

If Great Red does play a role in this, I figure it will be through Ophus acting as a medium or at her bequest.

Old 2012-01-24, 19:12   Link #4434
Soji

Quote:

I honestly dont see Opfus doing this, willingly.. nor do i see Opfus being confined to a gear.

Which is why i am saying Opfus will be a new character addition from this arc, and another one of the pains which Ise has to face.

Probably later in the future Opfus will ask ise, that question he asked her... have u ever fell in love... she will probably smirk and say yes... the first friend i made, i fell in love with for the first time...
Agree on this now. Plus I don't see Ise do something like seal away like that Ophus and not one said that Ophus can give Him power even if she is outside of him
Bear Killer@ True that's possible as well.Maybe the only way to save Ise is for her become like Ddrgain.but I more on what aigomorla said for now.
Old 2012-01-24, 19:17   Link #4435
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:

It may seem unlikely, but I wouldn't dismiss it. After hearing Ddraig's story, it's possible that Ophus will be moved by Ise's determination and strength and be willing to do whatever it takes to save him.

As I said before, I think it's safe to assume that whatever becomes of Ise, Ophus will be involved in some way. Of that much I'm almost certain.

Another thing that remains clear is that no matter what happens - this near death experience has to somehow make Ise much stronger. Otherwise, it was just a cheap cliffhanger. XD

Old 2012-01-24, 19:19   Link #4436
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

I still can't wrap my mind around the concept of Ddraig leaving Issei. I doubt that will come to pass, I mean, Issei has accumulated quite a bit of history as the Sekiryutei, why would the author change that? Also, Issei's interactions with Ddraig are damn funny too.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-01-24, 19:20   Link #4437
endarion88

if i'm not wrong it was said that even after loosing 75% of her power Opfus is still ranked number one in the top 10 (how much overpowered is this loli?) whit that kind of power and as the dragon of death and rebirth she MUST be able to do something
Old 2012-01-24, 19:21   Link #4438
dannclark

Quote:

Well ophus becoming ise's partner is a really sink or swim decision for the author (btw who is the author what else has he done i freaking love this series i wanna read his others) but yeah if ophus does become his new partner and the author kills off ddraig lets remember that sort of birth right "rivalry" he has going with Vali is completely lost since only one of the 2 dragons will be in existence and to me it would be a little lame.

Ophus is like basically the second strongest being in existence, and i think its stupid ise cant just train and get stronger and has to constantly be given "power ups" to get stronger. To me it would be more badass if he and vali someday surpass ophus and great red with their skills and hardwork alone.

Black armor is sick *thinks of ichigos new bankai!* but i like the partnership between ddraig and ise more than looks. It seems to me like ophus will become a friend/possible harem candidate then a partner, ise and ddraig have this sort of bromance/man to man quality that i really like.

Were all accustomed to ddraig and the fact we might never see him again makes me just as sad as ise permanently dieing.

For all those that are thinking we might see an "evil/brainwashed" ise next volume i'd say that is the least likely scenario although i've only properly read upto what n0m has translated, the general gist i get from this novel isnt that... "dark"? Hell dude the guys gets power ups from his girlfriends tits that alone should say what kind of LN this is.

Finally does anyone know how long spoilers are usually released before the LN's release im so stoked to find out what happens, im honestly hoping for the valhalla option simply because i want to see historys heros.
Old 2012-01-24, 19:23   Link #4439
Soji

endarion88@ Wait I think you're wrong here...even with this power she stronger than Ddraig and Vanish dragon not the number one in the top 10 O_O
Old 2012-01-24, 19:25   Link #4440
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
It may seem unlikely, but I wouldn't dismiss it. After hearing Ddraig's story, it's possible that Ophus will be moved by Ise's determination and strength and be willing to do whatever it takes to save him.

As I said before, I think it's safe to assume that whatever becomes of Ise, Ophus will be involved in some way. Of that much I'm almost certain.

Another thing that remains clear is that no matter what happens - this near death experience has to somehow make Ise much stronger. Otherwise, it was just a cheap cliffhanger. XD
yeah i agree it will be Opfus paying a price to Big Red.
Ise gave her a place to call home.

Big Red wants his dimension... Opfus now having a place to go would mean she no longer needs to go back to that dimension.

Price : Never going back to BR's Dimension.
Reward: Ise being ressurected by Big Red.

When she has Ise and Etal, who would want to go to another dimension?
Heck id probably want to stay at ise's house and watch the comedy unfold each morning.

As i said b4 Opfus is probably bored out of her mind because she's been alive so long that she saw everything.
Then Ise comes out who is a total fluke to all reasoning, makes her laugh even, and is Interesting.
You cant tell me if you were Opfus u would ditch ise and go back to the dimensions of dragons when ise said come home with me.

What would also be funny is if Opfus said to ise.... you know great power comes great responsibility... imagine what type of responsibility u aquired when taking me home... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Well ophus becoming ise's partner is a really sink or swim decision for the author (btw who is the author what else has he done i freaking love this series i wanna read his others) but yeah if ophus does become his new partner and the author kills off ddraig lets remember that sort of birth right "rivalry" he has going with Vali is completely lost since only one of the 2 dragons will be in existence and to me it would be a little lame.
Vali would rejoice cuz now there is a BIGGER fish to fight...
The red and White is on postpone... the guy who postponed it is a nasty dude called Cao Cao.
The rivalry was how stupid muscle people end up being friends...
Its a common theme played out... strong muscle freaks only respect you after they fought you... Vegita and Goku is an example.

Last edited by aigomorla; 2012-01-24 at 19:37.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural