Notices

Old 2012-09-09, 16:07   Link #4421
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
They were wounded in those places as well
Utsumi can cover himself w/ tissue.

Shou was bleeding the first night with Kento...
Old 2012-09-09, 18:31   Link #4422
Cream

These are the most troubled teenagers i've ever seen. Well, i've seen more but they definitely make top 10!

On a more serious note, this is why i don't like 'love'. It's so easy to fall in love with someone and then find someone you 'love' more. oh well, that's life.
Old 2012-09-09, 20:07   Link #4423
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
On a more serious note, this is why i don't like 'love'. It's so easy to fall in love with someone and then find someone you 'love' more. oh well, that's life.
For a 17 year old, you're pretty wise.

Though for me, it's really hard to fall in love with someone.
Old 2012-09-10, 08:29   Link #4424
Dorsai

I dont understand that rage now, everything was predictable from begining... I writed about it at least few times earlier... Manga clearly was going into YukixSeji ending from begining to end...

Poor Shou, but like i said few times already- never date guy who was dumped by his girlfriend in nasty way just few days ago... Nice excuse Seji found. Its true that he is licking his wound being with Shou, but its not true for her... Ofc she still have some feelings for her sempai, but its clear that she is in love with Seji now. For her its a lot more then just licking wounds. Poor girl, but its herown fault to start this relationship in first place...
Old 2012-09-11, 19:51   Link #4425
rakusukira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
I dont understand that rage now, everything was predictable from begining... I writed about it at least few times earlier... Manga clearly was going into YukixSeji ending from begining to end...

Poor Shou, but like i said few times already- never date guy who was dumped by his girlfriend in nasty way just few days ago... Nice excuse Seji found. Its true that he is licking his wound being with Shou, but its not true for her... Ofc she still have some feelings for her sempai, but its clear that she is in love with Seji now. For her its a lot more then just licking wounds. Poor girl, but its herown fault to start this relationship in first place...
never rush into a new relationship. lols.. i don't liked Shou and never liked her. I think Seiji just realized too late, the dumb kid he is, that he just can't stop caring about Yuki
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 21:16   Link #4426
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
never rush into a new relationship. lols.. i don't liked Shou and never liked her. I think Seiji just realized too late, the dumb kid he is, that he just can't stop caring about Yuki
The problem was Yuki. What can the guy do? Other than jerking off constantly and awaiting Yuki change of thought.
Old 2012-09-11, 22:47   Link #4427
Diveman

Yeah is not like it is Seiji's fault, it was Yuki who was being a dumb bitch and took stupid decisions
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 06:41   Link #4428
AI Dreamer

The real problem is Sasuga Kei: in real life the would have talked each other and made "it" step by step... slowly approaching "it".
Old 2012-09-12, 09:00   Link #4429
Diveman

and is not like they had to have sex right away, it wasnt even necessary since they had such a good relationship.
Old 2012-09-12, 10:11   Link #4430
AI Dreamer

Yeah!

After, how many kisses? 3, 4? A bunch at the most? Having problems even holding hands... it's not a "sex thing" right away!

PS: Sorry for my English.
Old 2012-09-12, 16:48   Link #4431
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Dreamer View Post
Yeah!

After, how many kisses? 3, 4? A bunch at the most? Having problems even holding hands... it's not a "sex thing" right away!

PS: Sorry for my English.
That is my problem with most Romcom manga. They fall in two types:

1. I don't want anyone to see us holding hands, but let's have sex immediately.

2. We have been living together for 2 1/2 years, but if I try to hold her hand it could ruin our relationship even though I fall on her with my head in her crotch or walk in on her bathing on alternate days.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:58   Link #4432
Dorsai

Quote:
The problem was Yuki. What can the guy do? Other than jerking off constantly and awaiting Yuki change of thought.
Hahahaha and how long he really needed to wait? How many days passed since Yuki started to miss him again? 3,4 weeks? Wow really long... Only thing he needed to do was just take it slowly, give Yuki time to think about everything and wait... They would be back together after like 1,2 months... But ofc that braindead was too stupid to think before acting and started new relationship like- after 1 week?
Old 2012-09-19, 13:46   Link #4433
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Hahahaha and how long he really needed to wait? How many days passed since Yuki started to miss him again? 3,4 weeks? Wow really long... Only thing he needed to do was just take it slowly, give Yuki time to think about everything and wait... They would be back together after like 1,2 months... But ofc that braindead was too stupid to think before acting and started new relationship like- after 1 week?
The relationship with Shou wasn't in a week, it took months. Utsumi waited a month or more for Yuki, than finally give up on that cow!

Don't give random ass number's, with Yuki, I bet it will be years! Yuki doesn't give a crap about Utsumi! She can pleasure herself with her secret boyfriend, the dildo.
Old 2012-09-19, 14:14   Link #4434
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
The relationship with Shou wasn't in a week, it took months. Utsumi waited a month or more for Yuki, than finally give up on that cow!
Yeah, after he was rejected from Yuki her run on the same day to Shou to start this rebound thing and wound licking.

I wonder who of them will finally end it. Will it be Shou after she is tired from pretending to not know that she is just his rebound or will it be Seiji after he finally had enough of this wound licking?
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 20:51   Link #4435
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

I prefer it to be Shou. People give Shou the flak, but she knew what she wanted and went out to get it. Not in the best way possible, but she did it. I rather her realise that Utsumi can't move on past Yuki, and end it herself...Utsumi is too indecisive.
Old 2012-09-21, 16:35   Link #4436
Johnny
Working the bags...

Tooru was misunderstood huh? I guess he was just calling 27 times to remind her of that...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 16:55   Link #4437
Diveman

I wonder what's gonna happen now, at least Yuki knows what she's supposed to do. So now Seiji should stop being an idiot and go back to spend time with, you know, his GIRLFRIEND.
Old 2012-09-21, 17:51   Link #4438
Arkard

Coming on a bit strong creepy there Tooru. Sheesh, she finally talks to him, and he proves why she should've kept ignoring him.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:15   Link #4439
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Coming on a bit strong creepy there Tooru. Sheesh, she finally talks to him, and he proves why she should've kept ignoring him.
Well she talked to him, but I think we haven't found out his true nature yet. Though what else can Tooru's nature be when getting rejected then calling 27 times? I think he is possessive of Yuki, just when you think it might be over the author opened another Box of Drama.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:23   Link #4440
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Editor's note: "Tooru's feelings are out of control"

Seems like pretty ominous foreshadowing, 27 calls too. Is Tooru going to go stalker now? Rape attempt maybe? Wonder what will happen.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi