AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-11-27, 17:51   Link #4441
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
except yumi doesn't want to use it in front of ikkaku.

getting ass kicked rather than saving ass is more important if it saves your friendship.
Absolutely, especially when that friend could die, better a dead friend than a no-friend...wait a sec.
Old 2013-11-27, 17:52   Link #4442
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

My god this chapter boring me x_x .... and yeah next time wrestler-Quincy VS Rukia/renji

maybe <_<

brief after what happened with the two losing, Bambietta can be done "execute" by these 4 girls because she lost

Maybe <_<
Old 2013-11-27, 18:07   Link #4443
Alchemist007
*Author

I had to double check I didn't click on some other manga when the wrestler showed up.
Old 2013-11-27, 18:22   Link #4444
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I had to double check I didn't click on some other manga when the wrestler showed up.
it is not abnormal in Bleach have had a Shinigami-dog so why not a Quincy-wrestler
Old 2013-11-28, 00:44   Link #4445
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Oh, great. Kubo made the enemies so powerful, that to get rid of them he has to make them kill each other.

Do they want to win, or are they just playing a game?
Juha is probably so strong that he can take out all the good guys (as they are) himself similar to how aizen didn't care if the espada failed. his men are expendable so he keeps a strict code for incentive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
haha! me too actually. i thought kubo cut to someone watching tv or something
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 04:34   Link #4446
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well... honestly I don't like about execution stuff... it's not like they won't lose in the future so they have no right to execute the failed members

another let-down chapter... why they should reduce the tense between Kyouraku and that quincy?

not really excited to see Renji and Rukia again though
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 08:34   Link #4447
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
well... honestly I don't like about execution stuff... it's not like they won't lose in the future so they have no right to execute the failed members
It feels like the author needs to prove they are the villains. A black and white world
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 15:22   Link #4448
ChampDream
Alive

So the luchador got a triple kill?
Boring chapter, hope next chapter Renji and Rukia do something cool
Old 2013-11-28, 18:46   Link #4449
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

yep me too I re-say is so boring chapter x_x for me it will again become interesting when we meet again kenpachi(for his bankai) and Unohana (I hope alive)
Old 2013-11-29, 02:39   Link #4450
AdventSleeper

I cannot understand this. Why would someone choose to kill off capable and useful henchman just because they lost one battle? Seems to me like an incredible waste of resources.

But nevermind, bleach logic.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 10:46   Link #4451
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
except yumi doesn't want to use it in front of ikkaku.

getting ass kicked rather than saving ass is more important if it saves your friendship.
god dammit Kubo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventSleeper View Post
I cannot understand this. Why would someone choose to kill off capable and useful henchman just because they lost one battle? Seems to me like an incredible waste of resources.

But nevermind, bleach logic.
yeah, feels like a cheap copout =\
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 12:54   Link #4452
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
And yet Shinji was taken out like nothing and was hyped to use a bankai. So, at this point, I'm starting to seriously believe that Kubo's putting the unknown bankais into a book or something. Because it's becoming more obvious that the VR are winning this.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo uses these bankai as cliffhangers for the chapters. Seeing how there are a few more Qunicys that have yet to show up I think. Soo sure he may not have fought against "the bomb" but at least we got to hear dog-man's backstory and looks at his new bankai for a chapter or 2. Soo while Shinji heals up he should hopefully have his time to shine. I'm pretty sure Hitsugaya will be getting another power up to fight "the finger". Still don't get how Rukia and Renji got there before Ichigo.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 13:01   Link #4453
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
yeah, feels like a cheap copout =\
feels like bleach to me. it's the same thing as aizen 'killing' hallibel
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 15:06   Link #4454
Langus
Optimus Prime

*yawn* Next!
Old 2013-12-02, 13:31   Link #4455
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
feels like bleach to me. it's the same thing as aizen 'killing' hallibel
What ever happened with her, anyway? Last we heard, she was being held captive in Hueco Mundo as a Quincy sex slave or something. Kubo ever resolve that?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 19:18   Link #4456
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What ever happened with her, anyway? Last we heard, she was being held captive in Hueco Mundo as a Quincy sex slave or something. Kubo ever resolve that?
they still doing her
Old 2013-12-02, 22:13   Link #4457
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo uses these bankai as cliffhangers for the chapters. Seeing how there are a few more Qunicys that have yet to show up I think. Soo sure he may not have fought against "the bomb" but at least we got to hear dog-man's backstory and looks at his new bankai for a chapter or 2. Soo while Shinji heals up he should hopefully have his time to shine. I'm pretty sure Hitsugaya will be getting another power up to fight "the finger". Still don't get how Rukia and Renji got there before Ichigo.
I don't think so. Renji and Rukia are just getting there and we still got whatever's going on in HM and the nakama/arrancar/Urahara's group to go thru. Also, there's still some folks unaccounted for like Mashiro and Yachiru. Also, Kenny, Byakuya and Ichigo still got their entrances yet. And you know the VR will attack the Living World at some point....and of course the RG will get involved as well.

Also there's the issue of whatever the hell Ishida is up to.

As for healing, I dunno...unless Unohana isn't dead afterall or Kubo brings back Orihime soon, I doubt we'll see anymore of the folks who are casualties until the end of the series. Most of their storylines, like Hitsu and Matsumoto, were pretty much explored in the SS/HM crap so really? They can die. The only one who's gotten a satsifying ending was Koma...as tragic as it was. The only one who never got a chance to show off was Shinji.
Old 2013-12-03, 13:07   Link #4458
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I don't think so. Renji and Rukia are just getting there and we still got whatever's going on in HM and the nakama/arrancar/Urahara's group to go thru. Also, there's still some folks unaccounted for like Mashiro and Yachiru. Also, Kenny, Byakuya and Ichigo still got their entrances yet. And you know the VR will attack the Living World at some point....and of course the RG will get involved as well.

Also there's the issue of whatever the hell Ishida is up to.

As for healing, I dunno...unless Unohana isn't dead afterall or Kubo brings back Orihime soon, I doubt we'll see anymore of the folks who are casualties until the end of the series. Most of their storylines, like Hitsu and Matsumoto, were pretty much explored in the SS/HM crap so really? They can die. The only one who's gotten a satsifying ending was Koma...as tragic as it was. The only one who never got a chance to show off was Shinji.
If the VR attack the Human world then damn are they stupid. Their beef is only with the shinigami so Humans really have no reason to die. Like you mentioned all that stuff still has to happen as well. I wanna know what happened to Ishida's father. He was pretty cool. Plus Ichigo father can still join the fight seeing how what his face killed his wife.

The healing squad is still alive soo they could hopefully take care of Shinji healing. Plus lets not forget there are a few bankai's left to be shown.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 17:40   Link #4459
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Plus lets not forget there are a few bankai's left to be shown.
After Unohana, I don't have any expectations for the Bankais. I think KT is having difficulty with thinking up new ones that aren't just a repeat of ones that we already have. So its likely that some characters just won't get a Bankai or will have one that nobody has a clue as to what its actually supposed to do and will just look crazy/pretty/cool.
Old 2013-12-03, 21:07   Link #4460
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
After Unohana, I don't have any expectations for the Bankais. I think KT is having difficulty with thinking up new ones that aren't just a repeat of ones that we already have. So its likely that some characters just won't get a Bankai or will have one that nobody has a clue as to what its actually supposed to do and will just look crazy/pretty/cool.
I agree. Kubo's going to be too busy making up whatever powerups the main cast has anyway. And whatever Kenny's zan is supposed to do.

Tags
bleach, chapter