AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-06, 09:16   Link #4481
Breimn

Ohhhhh spoilers for new ch raw is out.From 4ch
Spoiler for raw 273:

Last edited by Breimn; 2015-07-06 at 09:28.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 09:46   Link #4482
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Ohhhhh spoilers for new ch raw is out.From 4ch
Spoiler for raw 273:
You know, assuming those spoilers are true, I think Hakuryuu would have had a MUCH MUCH better time if he actually stuck to his original plan.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 03:21   Link #4483
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post

Spoiler for ch 66:
Imagine the day when he try to flirt with Gyokuen...No, knowing her, she probably would find it interesting and decide to play around with Sinbad for a while

Sinbad' story ch.67 is out and finally, Serendine got what she need: a Bright Slap . Rurumu is such a great team mom, I wonder how the company and Hinahoho will react when she meet her destined fate T_T.
Old 2015-07-07, 03:59   Link #4484
Breimn

Kor scans are out, spoilers comfirmed.
Plus nanaumi still a qt.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 10:09   Link #4485
Twi

I really should have seen that coming. Of course Sinbad would get his hands into this.
Old 2015-07-09, 11:06   Link #4486
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sinbad is finally making his move. It's indeed the perfect time to strike down Kouen.
Old 2015-07-09, 11:41   Link #4487
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

nana-umi(seven seas) is from seven seas alliance/sinbad after all
sinbad influence too strong. saw potential hakuryuu destroying Kou and immediately support him + advantage from zephyr in kougyoku's head to reveal all of kou's plan

the map location tho
kina, east of kou. like japan and china irl lol
Old 2015-07-10, 03:20   Link #4488
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Sinbad is finally making his move. It's indeed the perfect time to strike down Kouen.
If he chose to be involved now then it's mean he's not in for destroying Kouen. Considering Sinbad's ability, he actually could go for Kouen's base directly but he did not. He want to stop the war not finishing it. If you notice, you will see that those two Kings have the same type of magics as Kouha and Kougyoku: Water - Yamamoto and Strength - Darius. As you know, metal vessel users can recover their magoi by taking magics similar to their type. Those 2 kings also don't have that much forces: only around 20ks. So at best, they can only repel Koumei's forces but not a complete victory.

So IMO, Sinbad promised Haku that he will help him win the war but the truth is, he just want this chance to gain more influence and a in-land- foothold ( Hakuryuu's land), weaken Kouen with the loss of Hakuryuu ( now on his side ) and crush Al-Thamen completely ( Their remaining mages are just doll now after running out of magoi ). It's killing 3 birds with one stone!!! I'd expected nothing less from a guy that seems to have ideals 500 years beyond the world.

Of course, this is just my idea and Sinbad could very well decide to kill Kouha the next chapter and reveal himself as the final boss of this manga. To be honest, if it go that way, I would be very disappointed at the author for using such a cheap trick.
Old 2015-07-10, 03:31   Link #4489
The One Above God
Kamijou

I want Aladdin to something again. Though there doesn't seem much that he can do right now...

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 07:52   Link #4490
Sixth
Hu Tao

Is it just me or I completely lost interest on the recent "war arc". maybe because it lacks of Alibaba presence.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 08:25   Link #4491
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Is it just me or I completely lost interest on the recent "war arc". maybe because it lacks of Alibaba presence.
Is it just me or I completely interested on the recent "war arc". maybe because it lacks of Alibaba presence.
Old 2015-07-10, 10:31   Link #4492
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

The buttmonkey will be back when Ohtaka have another writer's block . Or just right when Kougyoku about to be killed ( so we can have more ship tease material ).
Old 2015-07-10, 11:14   Link #4493
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
The buttmonkey will be back when Ohtaka have another writer's block . Or just right when Kougyoku about to be killed ( so we can have more ship tease material ).
or when alibaba needes to be made fun off

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 11:41   Link #4494
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
I don't mind that .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 12:47   Link #4495
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
If he chose to be involved now then it's mean he's not in for destroying Kouen. Considering Sinbad's ability, he actually could go for Kouen's base directly but he did not.
You're forgetting the public relations angle. Sinbad trades on being thought of as a good guy, he won't just barge in and try to kill a foreign king.

That's why Hakuryuu is a godsend, since he has the legitimate claim to the throne. Sinbad can spin it like he's helping to get rid of an usurper.

Frankly Kouen is too dangerous to be allowed to live, otherwise he'll just keep conquering.

Quote:
So IMO, Sinbad promised Haku that he will help him win the war but the truth is, he just want this chance to gain more influence and a in-land- foothold ( Hakuryuu's land), weaken Kouen with the loss of Hakuryuu ( now on his side ) and crush Al-Thamen completely ( Their remaining mages are just doll now after running out of magoi ).
I don't think there's much merit in simply weakening Kouen, he's too strong. Even if he leaves Hakuryuu alone for now, he still has sufficient forces to continue his conquest, and can finish him off whenever.

Even if the SSA helps Hakuryuu, just leaving Kouen alive will cause more civil war in Kou.

Plus, we already had foreshadowing of Sinbad finishing off Kouen.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 00:38   Link #4496
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

With Haku on his side, Sinbad gain 1 more powerful metal vessel user and effectively neutralized Hakuei since she won't be able to attack her brother ( she's not showing up for the battle of Kanan already proved this ). And if Kouha get killed/mortally wounded after this battle, Sinbad would effectively neutralize half of Kou's metal vessel users ( Kougyoku is his sleeper agent already ). With just Koumei on his side, Kouen surely will have to think twice before trying anything funny against Sinbad or the Alliance.
And when a man is weak, his mind will be more opened to thing like alliance or cooperation. You're right that Sinbad is not evil, he doesn't aim for his opponent's destruction ( unless it's Al-Thamen), he want to recruit his opponent.
So that's the merit in weakening Kouen.
Old 2015-07-11, 01:06   Link #4497
Kazu-kun

Kouen will never join Sinbad, and I think this manga will never paint Sinbad's brand of coercion in a positive light anyway. As far as I can tell Kouen has always been portrayed as the lesser evil between the two, despite his more violent methods.

Just look how the recent chapters humanize the Kou siblings. They're shown as selfless people, to the point of naivety in some cases (something they share with both Aladdin and Alibaba). Haku, on the other hand, is depicted as selfish and heartless. If the story is framing events that way, I seriously doubt we're expected to root for Haku and his Seven Seas allies.
Old 2015-07-11, 01:47   Link #4498
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Kouen will never join Sinbad, and I think this manga will never paint Sinbad's brand of coercion in a positive light anyway. As far as I can tell Kouen has always been portrayed as the lesser evil between the two, despite his more violent methods.

Just look how the recent chapters humanize the Kou siblings. They're shown as selfless people, to the point of naivety in some cases (something they share with both Aladdin and Alibaba). Haku, on the other hand, is depicted as selfish and heartless. If the story is framing events that way, I seriously doubt we're expected to root for Haku and his Seven Seas allies.
B-But Sinbad is the big good, he even has a series with himself being the MC. And it looks very likely Ohtaka always has a hot for him.
Old 2015-07-11, 02:57   Link #4499
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I'm not sure about that. It's hard to imagine Kouen as a lesser evil when he has clearly stated his desire to erase all other cultures in the world, and rewrite history so that people forget other cultures even existed.

They're both portrayed as dangerous, in different ways.

Quote:
Haku, on the other hand, is depicted as selfish and heartless. If the story is framing events that way, I seriously doubt we're expected to root for Haku and his Seven Seas allies.
That's oversimplifying the issue.

Hakuryuu managed to get Alibaba and Aladdin to rethink some of their long held convictions and while his methods are abhorrent, and he is being selfish and heartless, objectively speaking what's he's done and wants to do isn't bad.

The manga isn't treating him as solely a villain to be killed, that's for sure.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 03:08   Link #4500
Sixth
Hu Tao

I have the feeling that the war will get interrupted by third party ala real al-thamen.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen