AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-14, 13:08   Link #4521
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
How do Hakuryuu knew Sinbad was a shady guy? Except readers and Alibaba, I don't think anyone else in this series ever think that Sinbad is a shady guy.
Some characters can just tell there's something quite not right about him. The magi for example. Muu also doesn't trust him.

But I agree Hakuryuu probably trust Sinbad. He doesn't seem insightful enough to tell what kind of man he really is.
Old 2015-07-15, 00:19   Link #4522
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Sinbad=Uncle Sam.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-15, 00:40   Link #4523
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Some characters can just tell there's something quite not right about him. The magi for example. Muu also doesn't trust him.

But I agree Hakuryuu probably trust Sinbad. He doesn't seem insightful enough to tell what kind of man he really is.
Unless he's an unreal Gary Stu, any character tends to be hated by some others. In Sinbad's case, they either envy him like Yunan, bear a personal grudge like Muu or simply are too pure to accept many aspects of life like Aladdin.

For the sake of discussion, can you point out anything Sinbad did that bring harm to the world as a whole?
Old 2015-07-15, 02:23   Link #4524
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Don't forget his Household vessel users. They think he's shady as hell. lol :P
They know that side of him but they also know that he's doing everything to unite the world in the most peaceful way. Up until now, the worst thing from Sinbad that we we've seen is turning Kougyoku into his sleeper agent. And doing some trade monopoly around the world.

And from Kouen we have Balbad as a prime example of how his conquest go. And Balbadd's rebellion was much less bloody thank to Sinbad and Alladdin's effort. The other countries must have had it much harder.
Old 2015-07-15, 03:34   Link #4525
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Unless he's an unreal Gary Stu, any character tends to be hated by some others. In Sinbad's case, they either envy him like Yunan, bear a personal grudge like Muu or simply are too pure to accept many aspects of life like Aladdin.

For the sake of discussion, can you point out anything Sinbad did that bring harm to the world as a whole?
Introducing and try to universalized capitalism, everyone know kouen and his fascism way is the best for the world. Look at Aladdin, alibaba, and muu, all are rooting for kouen so of course sinbad and his capitalism is evil here.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 08:36   Link #4526
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So...Hakuei let them through...*sighs* I hate the fact that it's Sinbad standing next to her like that. Don't talk to my Hakuei like that!
Old 2015-07-20, 09:05   Link #4527
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
So...Hakuei let them through...*sighs* I hate the fact that it's Sinbad standing next to her like that. Don't talk to my Hakuei like that!
Sinbad barely lifts a finger and now he's made the entire Kou Royal Family play into his hands, its funny how he has Alibaba and Hakuryuu to thank for all of this

Also, props to Sinbad for NTR'ing Hakuei from Kouen (I'm joking but you get my point). He's still got it after all these years.

They might as well call this the "whatever happens Sinbad wins" arc.

P.S. A sword-wielding cactus and weak mage now head to the battle, how the hell shall Judar and Alibaba factor into this (this is a serious question).

P.P.S. Pisti's mom hasn't aged a day since Sinbad's manga, how old is she suppose to be exactly O_O
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 09:13   Link #4528
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Sinbad : *busty bitches, getto!*
Old 2015-07-20, 10:14   Link #4529
Twi

Sinbad must've been giddy when he realized where this is going. He didn't even have to do any of the hard work.
Old 2015-07-20, 11:21   Link #4530
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, what is the chances that Alibaba:

Alibaba: I learned my past life. I am the most powerful mage as Alma Toran in my previous life. As I am not going to use THAT name, but I am going to stop you all.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 15:06   Link #4531
Twi

Wasn't his body cremated? Where exactly is he going to go to?
Old 2015-07-21, 00:33   Link #4532
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So, what is the chances that Alibaba:

Alibaba: I learned my past life. I am the most powerful mage as Alma Toran in my previous life. As I am not going to use THAT name, but I am going to stop you all.
If so:
Old 2015-07-21, 01:00   Link #4533
XFire
150% done

GodDAMMIT Sindbad. Why couldn't you have stayed that kooky naked desert guy, huh?
Old 2015-07-21, 01:06   Link #4534
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
GodDAMMIT Sindbad. Why couldn't you have stayed that kooky naked desert guy, huh?
Because it'd be boring?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 02:39   Link #4535
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
To be fair he still is that kooky desert guy, he just so happens to be a good schemer on top of that
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 03:17   Link #4536
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Sinbad barely lifts a finger and now he's made the entire Kou Royal Family play into his hands, its funny how he has Alibaba and Hakuryuu to thank for all of this

Also, props to Sinbad for NTR'ing Hakuei from Kouen (I'm joking but you get my point). He's still got it after all these years.

They might as well call this the "whatever happens Sinbad wins" arc.

P.S. A sword-wielding cactus and weak mage now head to the battle, how the hell shall Judar and Alibaba factor into this (this is a serious question).

P.P.S. Pisti's mom hasn't aged a day since Sinbad's manga, how old is she suppose to be exactly O_O
According to author's info, Artemina is 18 when she has her youngest daughter: Pisti ( She's stated to be 18 and totally legal, guys ). And Pisti was 5 when Sinbad came to Artemyra for the first time so Artemina should be 36 years old by now. And for a 36yo woman, she looks super hot

Sinbad really should thank Aladdin and Alibaba since Hakuryuu lost Judar due to their intervention. Without Judar, Haku has no choice but accepting Sinbad's offer.

So as the chapter show: with Kouha and Kougyoku getting blocked by same magic type candidate and Koumei is surrounded. Sinbad has already got rid of Kouen's most powerful cards. Now, he is going straight to Balbadd for Kouen's subjugation. Everything seem to going as Sinbad planned, the only wild card Kouen has left is Aladdin...
Old 2015-07-21, 08:15   Link #4537
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The sad truth is, it really doesn't matter which side is right or wrong. Both of them have philosophies that they wish to spread. Kouen does his by conquest, and Sinbad by economical manipulation. The only real difference is that one happens to be more bloody than the other and take a shorter time.
Frankly i think one method being "more bloody" is a VERY big difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
According to author's info, Artemina is 18 when she has her youngest daughter: Pisti ( She's stated to be 18 and totally legal, guys ). And Pisti was 5 when Sinbad came to Artemyra for the first time so Artemina should be 36 years old by now. And for a 36yo woman, she looks super hot
18? That sounds WAY too young for a women with 7 children. I mean even if we assume some of her kids are twins (some do look like the are of similar age), that would mean she had her first set of kids somewhere between 12 and 15 years old, and that she's been having kids constantly since

Also apparently according to the Magi wiki she's 38.
Old 2015-07-21, 11:19   Link #4538
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

38 years old? That's legit enough. And 7 kids by 18 years old...? She must have been pushing out litters of kids then... Don't want to think of the implication of her having her first child at 11 - 12... >.>
Old 2015-07-21, 11:44   Link #4539
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Quote:
having her first child at 11 - 12... >.>
no problem, there are many lolicons out there to do her at 11-12

source : any anime forums
Old 2015-07-21, 16:57   Link #4540
konart

Quote:
38 years old? That's legit enough. And 7 kids by 18 years old...? She must have been pushing out litters of kids then... Don't want to think of the implication of her having her first child at 11 - 12... >.>
You can have more than one kid at a time you know. Still impressive.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen