AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-20, 21:13   Link #441
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
Sucks how Tigre is that lewd with Ludmila but not necesarily that level of lewd with Elenora!
Could this be a matter of censorship? Did something publisher-wise change between the original storyline and the Michelia timeline?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 05:48   Link #442
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
Sucks how Tigre is that lewd with Ludmila but not necesarily that level of lewd with Elenora!
Well, perhaps there are few reasons.

Author decided to do things in different way and not to copy OS.
Author might have thought that there was lack of lewd scenes and decided to improve it in Michelia series
Or as Mazryonh said, it might be just censorship

There might be other reasons that we didn't considered though.
Old 2020-06-21, 03:34   Link #443
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Anyone happen to have this book or know much about it? Looks like a mini artbook/short story compilation of Kawaguchi's works. Thought it was purely a Vanadis focused book at first until I saw a Thousand and Aegis artwork from Asio. Was wondering how much Aegis content this had. Will likely get it if it even has one Aegis short story.

Spoiler for Artbook/Short story:

Spoiler for Thousand and Aegis:
Old 2020-06-28, 19:30   Link #444
Chingaruna517

I wish I know about this and maybe, just maybe, I may go to Japan again to check that out if I had a slight chance, especially when the virus thing is over. While I at it, note to self to buy Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita series too because, as of this writing & (possibly) by the end of Volume 17, wish I have full info of that one, Hiroto was narrowly victorious over Hydran and his cronies by a landslide during the succession dispute between Hydran & Leonidas. Not sure how but if Volume 18 continues after that eroge, one opt to wonder what next for Hiroto plan afterwards. Here's as a refresher: According to a certain tweet about the series, Hiroto is dubbed that version of Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

My apologies, that is way too off topic. That aside though, speaking of succession dispute, its is main theme of the upcoming Volume 6 and the main leading factor to Michelia Timeline's own Brune Civil War, and it is not about the rivalry between Thenardier and Ganelon from the Original Timeline. Without further ado, here's goes the update for the upcoming volume.
Spoiler for Volume 6 Cover:

And here is the Japanese summary according to Volume 6 itself.
Spoiler for Japanese description:

Basically, Brune Civil War is will be the main focus albeit some alternation. Still, it seems that Ganelon is still a part of
Spoiler for Personal English translation:
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-29, 04:06   Link #445
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
I wish I know about this and maybe, just maybe, I may go to Japan again to check that out if I had a slight chance, especially when the virus thing is over. While I at it, note to self to buy Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita series too because, as of this writing & (possibly) by the end of Volume 17, wish I have full info of that one, Hiroto was narrowly victorious over Hydran and his cronies by a landslide during the succession dispute between Hydran & Leonidas. Not sure how but if Volume 18 continues after that eroge, one opt to wonder what next for Hiroto plan afterwards. Here's as a refresher: According to a certain tweet about the series, Hiroto is dubbed that version of Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

My apologies, that is way too off topic. That aside though, speaking of succession dispute, its is main theme of the upcoming Volume 6 and the main leading factor to Michelia Timeline's own Brune Civil War, and it is not about the rivalry between Thenardier and Ganelon from the Original Timeline. Without further ado, here's goes the update for the upcoming volume.
Spoiler for Volume 6 Cover:

And here is the Japanese summary according to Volume 6 itself.
Spoiler for Japanese description:

Basically, Brune Civil War is will be the main focus albeit some alternation. Still, it seems that Ganelon is still a part of
Spoiler for Personal English translation:
Thanks for information.

That position of that new girl in cover is quite teasing A bit weird choice of footwear .
Navarre Knights' headquarters were attacked, that's pretty weird, who would be brave enough(or stupid) to attack headquarters of group lead by Roland? Even if they suceed now, this is will be sentence of death.
I wonder when Tigre will meet Regin(assuming that they will meet) also when and how.

Well, since Brunish Civil War is now based on competing claims of heirs and their right to throne, it might be pretty interesting difference compared to Power struggle beetwen nobles to take a throne.
Old 2020-07-20, 13:50   Link #446
Chingaruna517

Alright, enough with the inactive chit-chat. We're wasting more time than we should and me, on the other hand, having important things to do in real life: Such as drawing, reviewing Kou 1 Manga chapter while handling its wikia and..something personal. Here's are some update from both Michelia and Carnwenhan series where the former is officially having a civil war, the latter seems to go...time travel.

Here are the three new updated version for the Volume 6,

Ludiene Bergerac

Elizaveta Fomina/Faris

Bachelard Corneille Philippe de Charles

Also, some additional pictures from Volume 6 and it seems Tigre in the Michelia series, just like the original, is involved in this verse's Brune Civil War

Spoiler for Mila vs. Ludiene:

Spoiler for Tigre's Imprisonment?!:

Spoiler for Tigre and Bachelard :

Spoiler for Personal Analysis onto the first preview illustations:

As for Carnwenhan, well, here is the main cover of the 3rd book.

Spoiler for Japanese Book Summary:

Basically,
Spoiler for Personal Translate:

P.S.: I know this is kinda off topic but, do anybody even know who has the information about both Vol.16-17 of the Kou 1 Desu Ga Hajimemashita series?I am doing the review of the manga chapter 37 and man, there is a LOTS of foreshadowing going on, especially on the light novel series that nobody translates, strangely enough...

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2020-07-20 at 14:24.
Old 2020-07-22, 09:27   Link #447
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Alright, enough with the inactive chit-chat. We're wasting more time than we should and me, on the other hand, having important things to do in real life: Such as drawing, reviewing Kou 1 Manga chapter while handling its wikia and..something personal. Here's are some update from both Michelia and Carnwenhan series where the former is officially having a civil war, the latter seems to go...time travel.

Here are the three new updated version for the Volume 6,

Ludiene Bergerac

Elizaveta Fomina/Faris

Bachelard Corneille Philippe de Charles

Also, some additional pictures from Volume 6 and it seems Tigre in the Michelia series, just like the original, is involved in this verse's Brune Civil War

Spoiler for Mila vs. Ludiene:

Spoiler for Tigre's Imprisonment?!:

Spoiler for Tigre and Bachelard :

Spoiler for Personal Analysis onto the first preview illustations:

As for Carnwenhan, well, here is the main cover of the 3rd book.

Spoiler for Japanese Book Summary:

Basically,
Spoiler for Personal Translate:

P.S.: I know this is kinda off topic but, do anybody even know who has the information about both Vol.16-17 of the Kou 1 Desu Ga Hajimemashita series?I am doing the review of the manga chapter 37 and man, there is a LOTS of foreshadowing going on, especially on the light novel series that nobody translates, strangely enough...

@Chingaruna517 Have you looked and OS series thread since it seems that someone continued with translation of OS..

As for Michelia.

Yeah, Bachelard(Perhaps traitor? or some grieves towards Tigre? Because i'ts unlikely that Roland would send Tigre to dangerous man.) might be one of those who imprisoned Tigre because of hostile situtation.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tigre was able to escape on his own because of his skills. or perhaps he will get help from inside traitor.

Top notch quality of illustrations as usual.
Old 2020-07-22, 17:12   Link #448
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I read the released part. The translator said he'll be releasing it slowly, though. Only the first two parts out of 4 of Volume 14 Chapter 3 are translated. He says he'll pick up the pace if he sees that the series is popular, so we need everyone's support.
Old 2020-08-08, 20:52   Link #449
Chingaruna517

@ThorPL123 OS trend? You mean the Original Timeline one? Well, I've heard about it and I read it but only up until the 3rd chapter of Volume 14. Right now, I am more focusing onto Kou 1 series' (both Light Novel and probably Manga) analysis and speculations while doing some drawing: both OC and other people's own while tries to maintain health. Yeah, I am really that busy.

Anyways, on the mini profile about Ludiene, Liza and Bachelard, both the former and latter will play a vital in Michelia Timeline's
Spoiler for Ludiene, Liza/Faris and Bachelard:

Also, I've got more surprises for everyone here. Instead of Regin Timeline, we even have Young Mashas Timeline instead?!
Spoiler for Young Mashas Den Teaser:

As for the Michelia manga series...
Spoiler for Michelia Manga series Kakao to Mitra Milan:

Speaking of which, some few info about the upcoming Volume 7! Both
Old 2020-08-19, 10:26   Link #450
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Spoiler for Text of V6 review:

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2020-08-19 at 11:11.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-19, 20:03   Link #451
KnightShade

it seems like michella is going full sail with ideas that probably originated around the time og madan was being written. keeping roland alive is the obvious example, but seeing gueniverre and asvarre more active in the plot makes it more obvious how many plot threads in og madan were probably cut short. hope we get a proper resolution to dealing with muozinel in this timeline (still cant believe madan of all series has a multiverse lol not complaining)
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-22, 07:42   Link #452
n0m@n
C-Z

The first volume of the Madan no Ou to Michelia manga will be released next month. It will be titled "Madan no Ou to Michelia PROLOGUE" rather than simply "Madan no Ou to Michelia" volume 1.

It appears that the manga will be 1 volume long only. Though in the last chapter it was written that MATRA MILAN (author of Omamori Himari) will continue the manga.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E9%AD%94%E.../dp/4088917103
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-22, 07:46   Link #453
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well, Matra Milan is certainly a good fit for Michelia’s echiness level.
Old 2020-08-22, 07:52   Link #454
n0m@n
C-Z

Lol, that is true. Madan is getting bigger than we can predict.
Old 2020-08-22, 10:26   Link #455
Silvertail

This author must love writing light novels. I wonder if he enjoy writing fan fictions considering the amount of spin off he's wrote about his own series.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-25, 22:18   Link #456
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Anyone happen to have this book or know much about it? Looks like a mini artbook/short story compilation of Kawaguchi's works. Thought it was purely a Vanadis focused book at first until I saw a Thousand and Aegis artwork from Asio. Was wondering how much Aegis content this had. Will likely get it if it even has one Aegis short story.

Spoiler for Artbook/Short story:

Spoiler for Thousand and Aegis:
Received mine just today. Took long to receive it due to the virus.
Yes, it has Thousand and Aegis short story (and also another illustration).

Also they dont make reprints so you would have to purchase it from melonbooks before they sold out.
Old 2020-08-29, 16:42   Link #457
Tacbon

Is someone working on the translation of the Madan no ou to Vanadis spin offs(Michelia and Carnwenhan)?
Tacbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 11:00   Link #458
Lumen14

Hello. I would like to know as the third volume of Carnwenhan came out, if anyone could tell me where I might find the new picture, or do we have to wait ?
Lumen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 11:59   Link #459
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacbon View Post
Is someone working on the translation of the Madan no ou to Vanadis spin offs(Michelia and Carnwenhan)?
Yes. Infinite Novel Translations. Volume 14 Chapter 3 was recently completed.
Old 2020-09-28, 00:02   Link #460
n0m@n
C-Z

Volume 7 will be coming out on 21st December. There will be a special edition which comes with a serial code which gives you access to audio drama (No CD, just download code for audio drama hence the reason it is cheaper than usual LN which comes with Drama CD).

Link in amazon.

PS: About the recently released Young Mashas LN.
According to the reviewer on Amazon this LN is about the past of Mashas from the original Madan no Ou to Vanadis (MF Bunko). Not Mashas from the current Madan no Ou to Michelia.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2020-09-28 at 00:18.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off