AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 122 Rating
Perfect 10 3 6.38%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 17.02%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 21.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 23.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 19.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 6.38%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 4.26%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.13%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-28, 18:59   Link #441
Ulquihorror

haha, I find it funny that people assume I am male on internet. The language barrier makes it so I communicate in a very blunt and inelegant manner. Meh, it's always funny. But yeah...I also thought shiek was female at first

---
spoilers soon! I want to see who's penetrating who in the upcoming chapter!
Old 2012-01-28, 19:06   Link #442
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
But yeah...I also thought shiek was female at first
Thats really weird because i thought that Shiek was a girl too when i first started to look and this forum.

I don't know why i thought he was a girl, i just did. But then i looked at his profile and it said he was a male.

"King's to you, Fernand"

Last edited by Claymore!; 2012-01-28 at 19:57.
Old 2012-01-28, 20:10   Link #443
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Oh brother, I don't know what to make of all this

At least it's making me laugh and making the time go faster

Too early for spoilers - I'm guessing monday for spoilers, we should get the chapter middle-to-end of next week
Old 2012-01-28, 21:45   Link #444
MalakTawus

Only a few days before the (fake) spoilers.
Begin the enchanting:
"........Claire.........Claire..........Claire.... .....ome ba......Claire.........com....ack.........Claire.. ...."

.....oh god,who am i kidding? I know it won't happen this time either
Old 2012-01-28, 21:49   Link #445
Ryus
The One Eyed King

People thought Shieky was a girl... again.

Maybe its because people call him cute pet names (like Shieky) and he seems to not mind. But stating its due to all the icons he uses... I use as many emtioncons as he does but nobody has ever thought I was a female (even recall a convo with Galatea where she flat out got into the "female is better than male convox" in an attempt to flame war me about a week after we first started debating each other )

Then again "king" is in my title, I state all the time which Claymores I think are the hottest (Clare, Teresa, Raphaela, then largest breasts to smallest... yes a very male formula), have a bit of a foul mouth at times, etc....

-----

@Ulquihorror maybe they think you're a guy due to your short posts (more typicial of guys) and bored line innuendo jokes that dont have too much female playfulness to them, like you're last post where you said whom penetrates whom next chapter which is a bit more straight forward and though a language barrier does explain this its not most peoples first reaction. However I knew you where female, since you told me so previously but I dont recall why you told me though... I'm assuming either I too thought you where male or I wasnt sure so I asked

Plus lets face it, this series has a lack of guys in it so rarely do female fans get a chance to talk about the hot guys in the series... unlike most other series out there where there is fan service for both sexes.

Nor do you have no ava or sig, which often gives clues

----

Not judging eother of you too though... just food for thought as to why others got it so wrong.
Old 2012-01-28, 23:08   Link #446
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Oh my lord Ryus, I remember that conversation clear as day...I actually got into several of those with her myself -- heck, my very very first day I joined in, I got into a gender-war with Amoredoll (FlagrantFlora) at 3 in the morning, because she said females have "more control" when it comes to sexual stuff -___-.

One way or another, their always seems to be these gender-things going on

As for our relationship(s)....we all call eachother "pet-names" or show some sort of flattery to eachother, even if it's something as basic as taking part of your name ("Gangsta") or just adding one letter to make it cuter (Shieky, which I strongly debated at one point to changing too)....let's face it, we're a small tight-knit group; their is nothing wrong with being aware of that doing stuff like that; actually, it makes things more fun .

As for the emocons....you've actually used more then me quite a few times Ryus - particularly because you go to the length of using the super-huge smilies from other sites, that are far far funnier then the ones here . I've tried a few times myself (like here, http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4362), but I found it taking too much effort to make it a regular thing (I'm lazy, I know).

Though personally, I don't mind the pet-names at all -- those with bigger memories may remember my "goody-two-shoes" days back in 2009...I've made no effort whatsoever to conceal my attempts at being a nice-person, even if I've grown since then and am not so open about it as I used to be, and even at the expense of people thinking I'm a girl.

Though, when it comes to female fans, Claymore does have it's fair share - it's unfortunate though that several of them are raging feminists who despise Raki and always seem to have an attitude about something (their is one in particular that comes to mind - I bet you know ).

===

At any rate; Malak, everybody's with you.....Claire needs to show up sooner or later; I'm aware big things are happening at Staff right now, but eventually it will be resolved one way or another, and then something after that will come, then after, then after, then after....sooner or later, we need to see what's going on with Clairebear and Tinker-Bell >_<

(So long as Yagi doesn't totally muck it up - which, in case, he needed more time -__-)
Old 2012-01-29, 01:02   Link #447
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
No no, it's not that I'm taking it back or anything; I still hold it, even though Gooral disagrees....it's just that, in a sense, that position just feels so hollow.

It's true, or at least has alot of sense behind it (the overlapping between Jean and Raki that is), but it just feels so...superficial; like, couldn't do Yagi do something more original? You have to admit: similarities aside, it would feel kind of cheap if that's what it all come down too - that Jean was a 'what-if', if Raki was a Claymore.

Ambiguity as I said, helps and hurts - because we have no choice but to rely on the very minimal presence of Jean in the story but it also lets us use alot of our own imagination to guess her mysteries.

Their's no reason also to drop this subject.....really, it's not like any topic is actually going on at the moment.
Again, within Claymore's world their are many chars with mysteries still behind and yeah we have no choice but to imagine what had happened to there past to guess what really made them stick out with each of there unique personality. But again and again, you don't need every minor details and spell it out to grasp every single events going on with this "Ambiguity" covering up its surface. The same goes for Jean and Raki. I mean, I admit there situations of being rescued by Clare and willing to sacrifice themselves to save Clare is similar which is no different than Miria and co but judging from there personalities and outlook so far, there is a big difference as to why they protected her. Jean also gave off her live (like the others) out of her sense of belief/honor and a strong bond of friendship she felt toward as a comrade.. but Raki? Look, I am not insinuating anything against him but he is just a man trying to protect someone he loves/cares for as his ultimate goal, no more or less and no one else. He is just attracted and obsessed to Clare.

Man, beats me... it kinda gives me the sensation of Jean's existence being some kind of cheap replacement of Raki if I really had to consider Jean/Raki overlap was that similar, I mean considering Yagi's intention of bringing her out in Raki's absense only to fill that space.

IDK... my lack of free times creeping me out and I really can't focus on discussing such a broad subject right now .

Quote:
Look, let me make it plain as possible - do you need a reason to be a certain type of person? To be a good person, or a bad person?

Some people are just the way they are, and often, it works very good for them - because they just came out said-person. We know Dietrich's honor and loyalty and discovered why when she told us her sad-past.....we got no such thing for Jean - undoubtedly, like all warriors as a whole, she has her own sad past as well, but we didn't hear about it

So in a way, their's no reason not to assume that her honor, her personality....who she is, maybe isn't because of something that happened to her, but just because that's how she's always been -- she's a good honorable person, just because. There is nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

If you want another comparison, try Ophelia and Roxanne -- Ophelia as far as we can tell, before her own tragedy, was a good person who dearly loved her brother....when Priscilla went own her rampage and ate him, she lost her mind (Post-traumatic stress disorder?); she became the psychotic we love/hate who just can't wait to kill Awakened Beings...

But she turned out that way only because of her tragedy - had that never happened to her, it's very possible that, not only would she remain a normal person, their's a good likelihood she may not even have been a warrior at all.

Roxanne on the other hand, has shown no evidence whatsoever that their is a reason for how she is and, looking around, that seems to be how people prefer....she's evil just because -- she has no trauma, no horror, no skeletons in her closets....she's just plain crazy because that's just how it is.
I know... but it came out of the blue since we are to speculate here, not ascertain one's personality/nature. It's not like I'm saying I'm on the right side because I know all of it... I do rely on my pure (sometimes lame) hunch what could have happened to them and yes, there's no reason not to assume something we imagine, but we do try to deal with logics and coherences that actually match there colors.

Be it Jean or Dietrich, both of them can be a good-natured person if you want them to be, but you do need a reason when repaying your debts out of your sense of duty as I insist myself. It's not about what type of person you are, but how you act/react in front of certain situations. I think even the optimistic well-mannered Cynthia would lose her temper if she lost her comrades right in front of her eyes (the ghosts in this case). No matter how good/honorable a person is, Jean was willing to desert the org at the moment she had taken the suppressant pills even if the org had saved her or not in the past for example.

So, what I'm trying to tell you is, it doesn't matter if your a good/crazy person by nature or tragic past, you will act a good/crazy person either way. For example, Dietrich didn't say plainly her loyal senses strenghtened because of her tragic past or because the org let her in... simply, that's the way she is.

Quote:
As for Cynthia and Priscilla, you aren't getting my comparisons -- point blank, all 4 girls are very positive women who, despite their traumas, have very strong strength-of-heart and are all around good justice-seeking people (hence, my superhero joke ) -- Cynthia was a well-mannered girl like you said, but you have to realize how special that is: She, like all the others, fights for what the Organization appparently stands for -- she isn't a generic cold unsocial warrior, hurt by her past and the stigma normal humans put on her.....she takes it in stride and remains the optimistic bubble of joy that she apparently always was -- when travelling with Claire and Yuma, she notably says that the mission was a success, not because all the Yoma were killed, but because no human was hurt which surprises Claire.

It surprises Claire because most warriors just don't care enough for humans to think about it like that.....it's something Claire quietly muses why she was sent to Pieta in the first place.
....Okay. So in short there love for humanity makes the 4 of them alike, right? Now I kinda get the image of other warriors caring about ppl's safety not as much as those 4 since Clare and Yuma are the types of top prioritizing there mission of slaying yomas. Oh, now that we mention it, we missed Flora too as one well-mannered class. There way of speech in the anime kinda reminded me of Sakura from F/SN adding "-san" at the end of the sentence

Quote:
As for Priscilla, you're kind of twisting her -- her "obsession" stemmed merely from her youth and inexperience; her beliefs really aren't, as a whole, all that different from the other women I've mentioned; she merely lacked experience and self-confidence....as I mentioned, once she grew up and matured in body, mind and beliefs...she would have realized that her defending of humanity conflicts with the Organization - eventually, it would have come to a point where her interests are not there interests.

Priscilla is not Dietrich - Dietrich was the one who seemed to love the Org above all (until we found otherwise, so the point is sort of mute anyway); Priscilla's obsession was with humanity, justice, and what is right - her black/white viewpoint stemmed from her own inexperience and belief that the Org had the same notions as her....how very wrong she was -- if anything, that's something else they capitalized on when they sent her to kill Teresa. When Teresa called her off on her flawed mentality, Priscilla went crazy - not so much she was mocking the Organization or anything, but because this "human-killing traitor" (which technically isn't wrong, but it's not like she knew the whole story either) seemingly was mocking her and her own beliefs about justice....that's the thing - beyond making fun of her and her youth (which, admit it....when you were a kid, you didn't like people making fun of you for it), this human-killing monster was mocking her adherence toward justice, as if this traitor knew better then her. Priscilla strongly defended the Organization, not so much because she loved them like Dietrich seemingly did....but because she though their beliefs overlapped with hers - again, she was gravely mistaken.

I mean really....you honestly think she would still support the Organization once she knew that they were the ones making Yoma? The ancient seemingly-invincible (because at the time, that's what they were before Yagi made it so now humans can kill them) enemy of all mankind? The thing that killed her father, took his form, and wiped out her family?
I get your point, but hey, weren't you just mentioning about the lack of info, we haven't seen enough the so called Ambiguity? I mean, Priscilla could have stood against the org if she knew about the fact they where the ones creating the yomas IF she grew up and steadied her beliefs, but we're talking about her mental unstability at that time she lacked the control over her temper and logical reasoning over the situations given due to her inexperience. With Cynthia yes, they did share the same purpose of protecting the mankind with justice, however, her basis when kid was too straight-forward to be called a reasoning to distint between right and wrong. I don't blame her because of her early age, but am only stating the fact things couldn't be helped when this "man-killing machine" made fun of her and Priscilla just lost her mind.

Anyways, I really did feel this air pressure of sarcasm when read this fragment

Quote:
No, Pieta was the Organization's garbage disposal -- yes, Alicia and Beth had alot to do with it, but it was also primarily an opportunity to get rid of any and all undesirables....whether they knew too much, been around for too long, or for any innane reason they could think of; they were to sent to that death-trap...that's why even people like Cynthia get sent over - you think they care that she's apparently doing a "good job" and loves "protecting" people. Pff, as if they care.

My theory is that Miata was also intended to be their next disposal -- once they discovered Clarice knew about the Ghosts, she plainly knew too much and sent her off to be killed....it was quite a surprise when she didn't die and Miata actually became useful -- I remember getting into a big conversation with Ryus about them sending her off to Rabona, which was another part of their hidden-schemes - in short, they were "treasure" if they survived and succeeded and would become useful to them, "trash" if they died and no real loss on their part....a win-win situation....except if "ghosts from the north" so happened to show up and they allied with them, which is what basically happened .
Not that I am defending the org's position, but we did witness there uneasiness over the incident in Pieta being crumbled so easily... which means they where whether concerned about Alicia/Beth's completion to be disturbed or getting short-handed when they lost a large amount of 24 tools before them. Maybe it would have been logical if they had some capable trainees that could replace those 24 but as we know, the new gen warriors where pure garbage as hell and I can't say the org was playing an all or nothing gamble as they solely relied on Alicia/Beth.

Quote:
Roflmao, great, you thought I was a female too?......why? Is things like emocons or writing "awww" that much of a difference?
Nope, not the emoticons but the overall sensation of a girly girl saying "Awww" when being praised and how of a smooth talker you where. Oh and your Priscilla AV you had (don't know if it was Clarice tho since she was brunette)

@Ryus But you do love beers according to your sig, don't you? I bet alcohol makes you more macho than tea sig I once had

Last edited by Jean Claymore; 2012-01-29 at 01:14.
Old 2012-01-29, 01:43   Link #448
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Again, within Claymore's world their are many chars with mysteries still behind and yeah we have no choice but to imagine what had happened to there past to guess what really made them stick out with each of there unique personality. But again and again, you don't need every minor details and spell it out to grasp every single events going on with this "Ambiguity" covering up its surface. The same goes for Jean and Raki. I mean, I admit there situations of being rescued by Clare and willing to sacrifice themselves to save Clare is similar which is no different than Miria and co but judging from there personalities and outlook so far, there is a big difference as to why they protected her. Jean also gave off her live (like the others) out of her sense of belief/honor and a strong bond of friendship she felt toward as a comrade.. but Raki? Look, I am not insinuating anything against him but he is just a man trying to protect someone he loves/cares for as his ultimate goal, no more or less and no one else. He is just attracted and obsessed to Clare.

Man, beats me... it kinda gives me the sensation of Jean's existence being some kind of cheap replacement of Raki if I really had to consider Jean/Raki overlap was that similar, I mean considering Yagi's intention of bringing her out in Raki's absense only to fill that space.

IDK... my lack of free times creeping me out and I really can't focus on discussing such a broad subject right now .
I'm not saying they are totally similar, just that they have similarities in their own way, just as Jean has with Dietrich, and Dietrich with Raki (in that regard, because of the tragic pasts).

And of course the ambiguity often helps; I said that....because, aside from the mystery being fun and sometimes better to remain mystery, it, again, doesn't necessarily give us a reason to assume that Jean is the way she is because of something to happen to her....she just came out a beautiful honorable person.

, If it makes you feel any better, don't forget....I'm not crazy about the Jean/Raki comparison either - I'm not sure why; It seemed pretty obvious....but going forward enough to actually say it and think about it....

It just stuck out like a sore-thumb, and not because it's necessarily wrong - I guess it just has more truth then people thought *shrug.

Who knows, I hope I didn't ruin anything

Quote:
I know... but it came out of the blue since we are to speculate here, not ascertain one's personality/nature. It's not like I'm saying I'm on the right side because I know all of it... I do rely on my pure (sometimes lame) hunch what could have happened to them and yes, there's no reason not to assume something we imagine, but we do try to deal with logics and coherences that actually match there colors.

Be it Jean or Dietrich, both of them can be a good-natured person if you want them to be, but you do need a reason when repaying your debts out of your sense of duty as I insist myself. It's not about what type of person you are, but how you act/react in front of certain situations. I think even the optimistic well-mannered Cynthia would lose her temper if she lost her comrades right in front of her eyes (the ghosts in this case). No matter how good/honorable a person is, Jean was willing to desert the org at the moment she had taken the suppressant pills even if the org had saved her or not in the past for example.

So, what I'm trying to tell you is, it doesn't matter if your a good/crazy person by nature or tragic past, you will act a good/crazy person either way. For example, Dietrich didn't say plainly her loyal senses strenghtened because of her tragic past or because the org let her in... simply, that's the way she is.
In a sense, you are basically agreeing with me...that people don't necessarily need a pretext to be who they are; it could simply be how they've always been since Day 1.

Obviously that doesn't mean they don't have their limits....like you said, Cynthia would lose her patience (actually, especially her...when we learned how much she was suffering because of Veronica's death, it was a realization that much of her bubbly personality was forced ), Jean would abandon the Org (as would Priscilla )...

What matters is to be who you are no matter what anybody says....if Jean (or Priscilla's) loyalty to the Org would be broken because something about her was threatening to be undermined, such as the necessity to repay a debt to somebody....so be it. Obviously events change people, as you say......being such an honorable person in a cruel cruel world, it must have been extremely hard for someone like Jean who is surrounded by many people who, let's face it, aren't like her at all....however, by still being that way in the face of all the hardships she undoubtedly faced from people who probably didn't have a smidgen of the honor she probably gave them, it must have taken incredible strength-of-heart....the same for Cynthia and her happiness despite her hurt, Dietrich's own honor, and Priscilla's tragic past.

Bottom-line, you don't necessarily need a reason to be who you want to be, nor should reality force you to change.....obviously, **** happens and people can change for better/worse because of a single event......by staying who you are though no matter was, shows incredible courage and inner-strength. That doesn't mean you have to be stupid and let people walk over you (As you said, Jean wouldn't return to the Org for example)....it's just a matter of resilience - of being strong enough to be who you want to be, the world and everyone else in it be damned.

Quote:
...Okay. So in short there love for humanity makes the 4 of them alike, right? Now I kinda get the image of other warriors caring about ppl's safety not as much as those 4 since Clare and Yuma are the types of top prioritizing there mission of slaying yomas. Oh, now that we mention it, we missed Flora too as one well-mannered class. There way of speech in the anime kinda reminded me of Sakura from F/SN adding "-san" at the end of the sentence
....Well.....yeah it's true - like I said, because of everything that's happened to them, the stigma of being a "silver-eyed witch", the cold isolated life.....just everything they are going through; it's not a tremondously huge shock that most warriors simply don't care for human beings (or even still consider themselves such) the way Cynthia does.....the fact that she does, and the others do, is a testament to her fierce strength.

UGH, I hate that honorific-stuff - Cynthia I'm 50/50 since she's really the only character, but I still groan whenever I see her using them in certain chapter scanlations....it just turns me off.

Flora?.......Nah, don't be fooled - she's just fluffy in appearance; she's a cold leader just like Miria (seemingly) was......sure, I wouldn't be surprised if she really was as pretty inside as her hair was ().....but, back in the day, I remember Yosei and several other people loving her (and Galatea actually, and the more beautiful characters) like crazy, making her out to be this regal soft-hearted person.....when in, all actuality, she really wasn't. Flora, as a whole actually, was made out by making people to be more akin to Cynthia or Yuma actually.

Again sure, maybe she really is as sweet underneath as people made her out to be; wouldn't surprise me....but if we're going straight by what we saw in the manga, it's all a major no-no.

Quote:
I get your point, but hey, weren't you just mentioning about the lack of info, we haven't seen enough the so called Ambiguity? I mean, Priscilla could have stood against the org if she knew about the fact they where the ones creating the yomas IF she grew up and steadied her beliefs, but we're talking about her mental unstability at that time she lacked the control over her temper and logical reasoning over the situations given due to her inexperience. With Cynthia yes, they did share the same purpose of protecting the mankind with justice, however, her basis when kid was too straight-forward to be called a reasoning to distint between right and wrong. I don't blame her because of her early age, but am only stating the fact things couldn't be helped when this "man-killing machine" made fun of her and Priscilla just lost her mind.

Anyways, I really did feel this air pressure of sarcasm when read this fragment
Well, obviously she wasn't a warrior for very long....I'm going by everything we knew about her to try to guess as accurately as I can what kind of 'route' and person she would grow up to be. Your criticisms are all because she was childish and inexperienced, which she admittingly was.....obviously though, had things been different, and she been exposed to several key truths, things would have been vastly different.

And if you look at her human-persona now, you can still see all sorts of signs of evidence of her remaining benevolence....the biggest in my opinion, being staving off eating human beings for seven straight years.....It couldn't go on forever, but no other Awakened Being has ever done something like that before. That kind of willpower truly is amazing.

Quote:
Not that I am defending the org's position, but we did witness there uneasiness over the incident in Pieta being crumbled so easily... which means they where whether concerned about Alicia/Beth's completion to be disturbed or getting short-handed when they lost a large amount of 24 tools before them. Maybe it would have been logical if they had some capable trainees that could replace those 24 but as we know, the new gen warriors where pure garbage as hell and I can't say the org was playing an all or nothing gamble as they solely relied on Alicia/Beth.
Pretty much, that's what it all was -- they didn't care for getting a entire generation of weak 'docile' fillers, because they had their trump card(s)....they've become increasingly reckless, self-destructive and wishy-washy -- it completely figures that they are in the disastrous situation they are in now....the only reason it hasn't been worse off for them, is Yagi giving them a ridiculous, and somewhat excessive, amount of secret research/super-weapons going on behind the scenes (the ZAO corpses, the Abyssal Eaters, the supposed male AB lab...).

Quote:
Nope, not the emoticons but the overall sensation of a girly girl saying "Awww" when being praised and how of a smooth talker you where. Oh and your Priscilla AV you had (don't know if it was Clarice tho since she was brunette)
*blink blink.....I think you were talking about my last avatar which was Priscilla (I don't think I've ever had an avatar of any other character, actually) - Clarice's and Priscilla's hairstyles are actually pretty different if you look at them carefully enough, as is most characters from eachother....even if Yagi has gotten pretty lazy lately >_>

You also sort of implied by the way that males can't be smooth-talkers >_<
Old 2012-01-29, 08:30   Link #449
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

To anyone who is getting bored waiting at the new chapter i recommend to read
"The blade itself" from Joe Abercombie. I just read the first 80 pages but it seems to be a decent book
Old 2012-01-29, 12:06   Link #450
Gooral
Banned

Semms like whole summary of a chapter is out (in Chinese):
Spoiler for chapter 123:

Spoiler for google translate:

If it's true than it's one of the most important chapters in the whole manga. Some major shit is going on in it.
Old 2012-01-29, 12:09   Link #451
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Someone care to translate that into something understandable? lol
Old 2012-01-29, 13:00   Link #452
Gooral
Banned

Thread for Chapter 123 has been created by Klashikari so let's not spam there and wait for someone who knows Chinese to post there .
Old 2012-01-29, 13:06   Link #453
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

rabbit is clare?!

Quote:
Why do you call me up for the Di Nisha.
Because Di Nisha She is not dead. Been living in my body.
Theresa?!
Old 2012-01-29, 14:06   Link #454
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

A Claire chapter?!?! At last!!!!!!

Probably the best advice I can give people before potential plot-changing stuff goes on is.....remember how it is from Yagi's perspective - no matter what he writes and does, people will be royally pissed off; their's a very good chance that theories will be confirmed and/or destroyed....In some way, I can already predict I'm not gonna be crazy for this chapter, especially since, inheritely, Answers will seemingly finally be revealed and we no longer get to imagine them anymore.

So the best thing I can say is too, when reading, keep it cool and with an open-mind - their is a very good chance after all, that not everything we want to know will be revealed in one chapter; that doesn't necessarily mean it won't ever.

So, what are you guys looking forward to getting answered? Naturally, the entire Claire vs Priscilla conflict in some way, plus new clearer insight into both characters and some of the mysteries still plaguing them....maybe the answer to what Rafaela warned Claire about....streamlining Priscilla as a whole and overall making some more sense of her...

Going by the summary however, it seems that it won't focus solely on Claire and will feature many characters...."Milk and baby" are probably Clarice and Miata

"Organization evacuation tunnel"? It sounds like, as they say, that the MiB's are evacuating....a tunnel sounds a little ridiculous instead of using boats, but...

Luxalia I'm guessing is Luciella.

Quote:
Theresa?!
Well, it's true.....Teresa is inside Claire; both literally and metaphorically
Old 2012-01-29, 14:19   Link #455
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Omg! The org got to the island via a tunnel and left the same way.... but the tech to make something on that scale is 20th century stuff (at least the tech to DRILL UNDER AND OCEAN is, maybe with enough math they could drill in the right direction without 20th century tech but that deep and without a labor force equaling that of the great wall of china (and yet it still be a secret base on the other end, I mean there's just no way the yoma could have eaten the entire work force in a few hours and with non escaping or leaving clues behind ) plus the construction time would have been staggering...). If true I can forgive Yagi though since I never saw that coming and at least we don't have to deal with the ships not being spotted by locals on the island and such

Oh, and it appears Teresa has been living in Clare this whole time... no one guessed that, wait I mean everyone did

Honestly I'm not sure if this is a extra credit worthy fake spoiler or the real bloody deal... but it will be fun to wait and see. Wish I could make heads or tails of half of the spoiler...
Old 2012-01-29, 14:20   Link #456
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Here's a translation using Worldlingo.

Quote:
7 swords was hit fluently extremely miserable must extinguish shortly has rolled fluent self-satisfied is despising all people
at this time Cynthia and superior Masurium already treats the good Milly Asia.
As soon as the Milly Asia raises the arm wields said the time just was good meets down must let your this troop strongest forms of combat was the group war.
Mother-in-law and the heating power hits is loath to part from each other despises and insults each other.
Bai Shuangzi and trash seize the chance to rescue other soldiers.The organization evacuates the underground channel.Preparation giving up island.
The picture changes to the fine Ruddy Asia to feel the difference spookiness came Nepali elegant that to hold in spookiness not to be extremely unstable since old times.
The heart said is resisted by the distant place the big monster air mass to echo?
The picture changes to ancient Nepal elegantly in darkness, in consciousness garland elegant and Lucy Ira by soldier's physique with soldier physique 2 dull fights.Saw west the road Ella and the garland elegant had to defeat.The sudden spookiness has attacked in this consciousness.
2 said dull looked like could suppress me to leave here strength also to arrive this position.A sword second falls the garland elegant and west the road the Ella
picture entire black.The rabbit lost 2 dull spookiness to induce the anxious time garland elegant memory suddenly to start to prompt.
Saw a moment ago was in own consciousness and 2 dull consciousness resistance.Actually own have made a mistake continuously a matter.
Own strength cannot defeat 2 dull, the garland elegant and west the road Ella cannot.Actually then makes a mistake is what?
Is · · in darkness appears enlightens ni sha's facial features.
Rabbit broken cocoon.
Saw has fallen sits in the one side fine Ruddy Asia.Said I need your help?
Perhaps if the fine Ruddy Asia is present you may save the world.
2 people rush towards organization's direction.
The little strongbox said how this has been the matter world must destroy?
The suckling baby said mother I can protect you continuously.
Picture to 7 swords and fluent entanglement but although the team lineup is extremely perfect also only can achieve the defense to be unable to such to make the counter-attack high speed.On is 2 appears dull in this holds the fluent neck single-handed.
People in great surprise.
Clip clop one: Is she?
2 looks dull how was fluently surprised my sword to insert on such a thing? The big sword does not need the scabbard · · · to say on draws out the big sword pinches dies fluently.· · · the fluent head is flying leaves behind the last words.The rice your plan was originally this · · · plainspoken died.
In as soon as the heating power mouth is also chewing this mother-in-law's body · · · · 2 to fly dull fights with the fists spits pours ground in · · · suffocates.
2 saw dull mother-in-law then said as soon as awakening could not live the ~~
· then big sword to wield mother-in-law also to die
the Miri Asia to issue an order to disperse · · ·
has not waited also to leave hears · · · has had not seen you for a long time the Miri Asia is the ancient Nepali elegant sound.
2 saw dull after said you now were cannot kill me.
Ancient said that,Now uncertain I finally made clear a matter.
Why did you call to me for enlighten ni the sha.
Because enlightens ni the sha she not to die.Always lives in mine in vivo.
After obtained the garland elegant memory I to understand how spoke this kind of synthesis potential eruption to come out.Like this can defeat you.
Ancient: Fine Ruddy the Asian · · spookiness coherence · ·
fine Ruddy Asia said I am the help tow this first not too mature use technology?
Was saying promotion spookiness awakens the ancient semblance finally to become in the change enlightens ni the sha gold eye condition.
Fine Ruddy Asia: Arm impediment spookiness causes the tornado said this too was also strong · · · ·
2 said dull oh · · · hid such for a long time finally has had to face my capturing.
Then tinkle got the result to enlighten ni the sha victory.
Elimination spookiness changed ancient Nepal to be elegant. But because not too adapts therefore temporary stupor.
But as soon as the picture changed to trash to pursue this organization to enter the secret channel · · · · to plan by the institution by the poison gas is confused the corona · ·
· clip clop to appear said this person's in vivo had that to awaken this remains carries off the research
picture to change to not Lotto to look like how 282 experimental islands couldn't in work · · have sent a situation Men in Black who the human made them to go to on the flames of war mainland 283rd experiment island to report said completed primarily has cultivated the people already to form the evil spirit in the memory was already the history
Uhhh.....It's a little clearer -- apparently the island is the 283rd and their are 282 others.....which is alot to say the least.

I'm guessing Miri-Asia is Miria

Quote:
Because Nisha she has not died.
Who the hell is "Nisha", because apparently she's not dead.

Ugh, It would be so much easier if they didn't have so many nicknames.....but we got things like Clairebear and Tinkerbell so I shouldn't complain >_<

---

Drilling a freaking tunnel?!!?

I know the story is medieval/modern......modern. Maybe I'm wrong and DARPA is up to secret stuff, but I don't think, in today's day, anybody has built a freaking tunnel under the ocean 0_0

I know Presidents and big VIPS have secret escape routes and stuff, but this is really pushing it.

On the flip-side, if the bit on the islands is true, that could, in theory, promote the idea that the DoD's (well, with Rubel, they are, but it's probably top-secret) are all too aware of their secret projects and have been actively looking for them but they are simply too many islands....even if they air-bombed them with Dragons, that's too much.
Old 2012-01-29, 14:27   Link #457
Ryus
The One Eyed King

^"suckling baby" might be Miata ()

and Miri-Asia is Miria as you guessed, her nickname in the other translation of Emilia is one I've often seen given to Miria.

-----

I wanna know who Ruddy Asia/Jia La Guardia is she seems rather important in this.
Old 2012-01-29, 14:31   Link #458
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
^"suckling baby" might be Miata ()
.....That's just wrong

I mean yeah, I know their right....but still - couldn't they come up with something a bit more creative?

Oh yeah......Rabbit for Claire

What gets my eyebrows raised is that bit about Poison Gas

Maybe the MiB's are leaving and they are gonna gas all the facilities before they escape....suddenly, we may get our deaths that people want so much

Poison Gas feels plausible in my opinion - the Eastern regions in particular have always been a blasted, almost volcanic, twisted area...It wouldn't surprise me whatsoever if deadly vapors were present somewhere in the island that they contained.

Isn't La Guardia a place in New York?
Old 2012-01-29, 14:36   Link #459
Gooral
Banned

Interesting "summary" although too much happens and there are too many revelations revealed at once. Also it would be strange that Hysteria would be defeated so quickly or that ghosts could ditch her by dispersing in all directions. And writing this amount of text (especially in Chinese) should have taken quite a bit of time so I don't know when this someone would have to read the chapter. Still, it's good we have something.
Old 2012-01-29, 14:40   Link #460
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Rabbit broken cocoon.
If Rabbit = Clare,
Then does this mean that Clare breaks out of the blob?

"King's to you, Fernand"
Closed Thread