AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-24, 09:49   Link #4661
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We will be if he continues the story of the REAL School Rumble and gives us a MORE PROPER end than a damn pie fight. agh...sorry for the words.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:23   Link #4662
OctaBech

I hope pie fight is his way of saying "do not take this serious, folks".
OctaBech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 10:29   Link #4663
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaBech View Post
I hope pie fight is his way of saying "do not take this serious, folks".
I hope so too. The seaon1 and 2 endings made us want more school rumble in a good way, but this new OVA didn't...

*Goes back to NNA*
Old 2008-09-24, 10:30   Link #4664
Solafighter
Hige

kenjiharima, dont say "real" school rumble not out so loud. In my eyes, the real school rumble is a good story with awsome scenes(watch season 1 and 2 ) and nice missunderstandings but a reset on the end. I dont think we need the last one(from now on).

Anyway, lets see what KJ is doing.
Old 2008-09-24, 13:04   Link #4665
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Let's just say Sangakki is an alternate universe and never happened. Man I'd give anything now to make that ending just Harima's manga writing. The True ending for me is in season1, but it was Harima's manga...I just wish they did that.

*Reads newly downloaded NNA chapter*
Old 2008-09-24, 14:18   Link #4666
OctaBech

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
*Reads newly downloaded NNA chapter*
Oh, you are/speak Japanese or am I in luck and someone has translated 9+?
OctaBech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 15:00   Link #4667
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaBech View Post
Oh, you are/speak Japanese or am I in luck and someone has translated 9+?
Uh...nope I can't speak nor read that much Japanese, but I got a friend who does, who helps me read the raw manga chapters. The main man that was translating NNA is townsocks, but the main man hasn't translated NNA 9 yet, maybe busy with personal things.

Also the NNA male protagonist is not much as of now, but the story and the girls are very good also the art. Makes SR art look like a piece of...Ink. splatter
Old 2008-09-24, 15:28   Link #4668
Solafighter
Hige

Mh whats NNA again?

(sorry for OT)
Old 2008-09-24, 18:10   Link #4669
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Mh whats NNA again?

(sorry for OT)
Natsu no Arashi KJ's better work, ever since he made this manga school rumble seems to have crumbled in the story and artwork and it seems the story of NNA is quite intriguing now than SR, also the art is better. More background, toning, inking, facial reaction, development, addition of characters, backstories, secrets...etc. Seem KJ can't juggle more than one manga at a time, he needs to focus on one manga only and I hope NNA gets an anime or OVA soon since this is the only thing and Hentai Kamen that is stopping me from hating him for the ending he did.
Old 2008-09-24, 21:53   Link #4670
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Can anyone tell me what the hell happened in the last few chapters?
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 22:32   Link #4671
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
The main man that was translating NNA is townsocks, but the main man hasn't translated NNA 9 yet, maybe busy with personal things.
LOL....yeah right. He'd rather suffer through the agony that is SRZ than catch up with NNA.

NNA could have Eri and Yakumo moonlighting in bunny costumes and he'd still wait for SR

EDIT - LMAO, I was right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townsocks
Hey everyone I'm still here! I'm just waiting for a raw for chapter 2 right now so don't worry.

-Townsocks
Quote:
Can anyone tell me what the hell happened in the last few chapters?
Spoiler for stuff:

...feel free to make that face anytime now.

Last edited by Freeter; 2008-09-25 at 21:29.
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 05:25   Link #4672
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That's just it the time skip could be jsut a time paradox or a manga ending form one of Harima's manga he makes to earn a living and pay the bills at Yakumo's house since he's freeloading in bed space.

BTW NNA vol.3raws chapters are now out! YES!!! Sorry to gotta do this everytime and talk about NNA.
Old 2008-09-25, 08:27   Link #4673
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for stuff:

...feel free to make that face anytime now.

That just about sums it up but you didn’t mention Akiras development (if you can even call it that) for some reason KJ tries to reveal some of her background but only shoots himself in the foot by creating hundreds of more questions.

Oh and kenjiharima the more I think about it, if you go read 282-283 again, there is no way KJ can make it into a Harima manga.

1-First of all a Harima manga stinks but no where nearly as repulsive as a final KJ manga.
2-There is always street fighter/dbzish warfare in a Harima manga
3-Harima always gets the girl in a Harima manga

For Sr’s ending to be some kind of "fake ending", KJ probably have to do something where:
Harima wakes up hot and sweaty in Yakumo’s house from a horrid nightmare where he winesses Tenma kiss Karusuma at that wedding of 283. Just then Yakumo tells Harima hes going to be late for his meeting with Eri... A Harima nightmare may be the best ‘escape’ from the monster known as 283.

Last edited by CaptainSmoker; 2008-09-25 at 08:41.
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 11:50   Link #4674
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmoker View Post

That just about sums it up but you didn’t mention Akiras development (if you can even call it that) for some reason KJ tries to reveal some of her background but only shoots himself in the foot by creating hundreds of more questions.

Oh and kenjiharima the more I think about it, if you go read 282-283 again, there is no way KJ can make it into a Harima manga.

1-First of all a Harima manga stinks but no where nearly as repulsive as a final KJ manga.
2-There is always street fighter/dbzish warfare in a Harima manga
3-Harima always gets the girl in a Harima manga

For Sr’s ending to be some kind of "fake ending", KJ probably have to do something where:
Harima wakes up hot and sweaty in Yakumo’s house from a horrid nightmare where he winesses Tenma kiss Karusuma at that wedding of 283. Just then Yakumo tells Harima hes going to be late for his meeting with Eri... A Harima nightmare may be the best ‘escape’ from the monster known as 283.
Guess your right.

Hey your idea sounds good. Chapter 284 can be called NIGHTMARE ON ELMS STREET 2, just to put a hole in that dumb ending. If ever KJ's gonna make another chapter.

Wow never knew Arashi had something to do with...opps...not SR it's NNA!

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-09-25 at 17:50.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 15:39   Link #4675
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Natsu no Arashi KJ's better work, ever since he made this manga school rumble seems to have crumbled in the story and artwork and it seems the story of NNA is quite intriguing now than SR, also the art is better. More background, toning, inking, facial reaction, development, addition of characters, backstories, secrets...etc. Seem KJ can't juggle more than one manga at a time, he needs to focus on one manga only and I hope NNA gets an anime or OVA soon since this is the only thing and Hentai Kamen that is stopping me from hating him for the ending he did.
Thanks for the tip.
Old 2008-09-25, 17:55   Link #4676
devildog23
Summerlurking

I have a question...They say manga Volume 22 was to be bundled with OVA 26, but it seems like manga volume 21 (ch 262-283) pretty much ended it, so what is volume 22? Is it like a continuation or what?
devildog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 12:45   Link #4677
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

check out wannabefansubs, wiki. They have all the listings of the SR manga and chapters.
Old 2008-12-06, 19:08   Link #4678
Dark Mage

Can someone tell me the ending for School Rumble please? Who did Tenma end up with? Did she end up with that stupid expresionless dude called Karasuma? Was it shown properly that they became a definite couple or not? What happened to poor Harima?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 06:04   Link #4679
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Can someone tell me the ending for School Rumble please? Who did Tenma end up with? Did she end up with that stupid expresionless dude called Karasuma? Was it shown properly that they became a definite couple or not? What happened to poor Harima?

Hard to tell... Kenji, can you take this part? You are better to answer those questions.

Or in short, lets say: Reset.

Mathmatic: begin = end
Just in the technical state, that nobody ended up as pair with anybody. Only feelings increased and are going stronger.
Old 2008-12-08, 10:20   Link #4680
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well technically it Tenma ended with Karasuma and Harima in the manga still has hopes that Tenma likes him, opposed to the anime where Harima is more of a friend to support Harima.

In the anime they've eliminated all the pairings concerning Harima, like in Flag event which where Eri slaps Harima, she talks to him more of a friend that a girl that likes him. Yakumo shows some sign, but non the less will not get in the way of Harima and Tenma's true love.

So the pattern goes....

Main character x her True love. So Tenma x Karasuma end.

as opposed to main character girl x main character boy..

Yeah I know poor Harima and poor pairings are left without answers...that is where the rage and sadness started within my heart, I love this series and I would still recommend it though don't read the final 2 chapters...REALLY...

Glad Natsu no Arashi is getting animated. It's a fresh new start after School Rumble... ^_^

Tags
hige, ojou, school