AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-21, 08:18   Link #4741
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananymouss View Post
Chapter 305 : 契りの日 (The Fated Day/The Promised Day)
Spoiler for another meaning:
In other words the next chapter that is going to be translated is he one. Seems there is plenty to look forward to. :3
Old 2020-05-22, 06:09   Link #4742
VooXoo

After the novel TL stopped my passion burned down as the manga was just going after it, I'll restart reading the manga to refresh my memory.
I'm really happy that the author finally crossed that bridge.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 09:30   Link #4743
Morilinde

A suprising part of chapter 305. Onr of the forest Oni's nearly got charmed (and it seems to come from Picnic Rose Garden) And Tamaki discovered it and said she "removed" it. Feels like the charm is described as cancer. Well that fits. And Makoto...like finally. though I get the feeling he seems to prefer mio over Tomoe or am I wrong? (tbh I would defintely prefer Mio)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 10:07   Link #4744
tsunade666

I feel that part is a but rush. He hi,said doesn't even know what it meant to fall in love with. While he values them the most I feel that he just see them as family. Well he did the deed so that's that. He wants to moves forward and he also finally starts to accept his students. Shiki and tomoe are doing a move to lessen his discrimination with hyuman but I agree with mio that she just didn't care for them. Heck, most of the residents in a sore didn't care for them. Only shiki and tomoe are viewing it as a must to fix makoto's view against hyuman.
Old 2020-05-23, 13:11   Link #4745
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
A suprising part of chapter 305. Onr of the forest Oni's nearly got charmed (and it seems to come from Picnic Rose Garden) And Tamaki discovered it and said she "removed" it. Feels like the charm is described as cancer. Well that fits. And Makoto...like finally. though I get the feeling he seems to prefer mio over Tomoe or am I wrong? (tbh I would defintely prefer Mio)
Rather then "prefering" it just seems Mio was more into face so he didn't really consider Tomoe feelings to same digree until he was forced.
Old 2020-05-23, 22:08   Link #4746
King Demise

I would say Tomoe cares more about Makoto than Mio who just worships him.
King Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-03, 11:55   Link #4747
IndexOfIdeas

so both the Rembrandt daughters fall for Misura this kind of feel so forced, not even a built up its like you know that kind of feeling hayzzzzz...........

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-03, 12:44   Link #4748
tsunade666

isn't it just yuno going out with Misura and not sif too. Sif is just detailing Yuno's relationship to her father.

and I agree that it just felt forced but Yuno has been shown to have interest in Misura from before the author had gone hiatus. though its only one chapter. Plus, yuno felt more of the go with the flow and emotion type of girl. Even though, both sisters tried hard to get Raidou's attention, Yuno is easily swayed. Easy girl. her commitment to Raidou felt like a lie and it felt forced after the author decided to make Makoto mature, forcefully with having sex with Mio and then with Tomoe.

ark cult. has the almost the same kanji for asora.
Old 2020-06-04, 01:09   Link #4749
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
isn't it just yuno going out with Misura and not sif too. Sif is just detailing Yuno's relationship to her father.

and I agree that it just felt forced but Yuno has been shown to have interest in Misura from before the author had gone hiatus. though its only one chapter. Plus, yuno felt more of the go with the flow and emotion type of girl. Even though, both sisters tried hard to get Raidou's attention, Yuno is easily swayed. Easy girl. her commitment to Raidou felt like a lie and it felt forced after the author decided to make Makoto mature, forcefully with having sex with Mio and then with Tomoe.

ark cult. has the almost the same kanji for asora.

i have mtl the raws and sif also said that she fall to misura you know like those suspension bridge effect.

somebody clarify if i read it right

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
Old 2020-06-04, 05:11   Link #4750
tsunade666

Sif too? on what chapter did you read that?

If that is true then that is just poor writing. The author is just throwing stuff at misora and the sisters are treated like garbage and thrown at her to just pull them away from their love/cruss on Makoto. That's bad writing.

If those 2 can easily fell in love with another guy just on how Makoto save them, then its Misora now, that is just plain shallow. I pity them.
Old 2020-06-04, 06:38   Link #4751
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Sif too? on what chapter did you read that?

If that is true then that is just poor writing. The author is just throwing stuff at misora and the sisters are treated like garbage and thrown at her to just pull them away from their love/cruss on Makoto. That's bad writing.

If those 2 can easily fell in love with another guy just on how Makoto save them, then its Misora now, that is just plain shallow. I pity them.
its chapter 374 you can take a look you might understand it better than me.

Old 2020-06-04, 08:45   Link #4752
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yup. Just confirm it. Sif also like him.
I didn't really care about it as they are just side characters but weird enough I feel annoyed.
Maybe because this is too much of bad writing or something else?
Like Yuno and Sif are too shallow as characters?
I don't even remember Misura until I reread

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2020-06-04 at 08:56.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 12:43   Link #4753
tsunade666

It's confirmed? ugh, that is just bad writing. Those girls like him for so long and they trained hard to catch his attention then this? That is just plain bad writing.

heck, Misura is unimportant and doesn't even had an illustration yet. If it's Jin I can understand because he has been shown an illustration and his been an apprentice and has shown some talent but even if Misura has talent that Tomoe had seen, he is overall unimportant character. if the girls starts liking him, then that make them unimporant too.

This string of events is just plain bad decision/writing. Just like how Makoto just decided to have sex with Mio. He didn't even start with just saying he liked her and when straight down the ladder. not from abc but goes to s already.
Old 2020-06-04, 13:04   Link #4754
IndexOfIdeas

after the hiatus everything starts being force, i dont know if the author is rushing it so that she can finish the novel because of the pandemic or is did she just forgot all about the story all together because of her long hiatus.

sif and yuno might not have a chance on makoto but it didnt have to be done this way, there is not even a character development for those feelings to happen.

hayzzzzzz thats all i can say. for now i just think that the novel have just live long enough for it to see a bad writing happening.

Old 2020-06-04, 13:20   Link #4755
tsunade666

its chapter 374 not 375...... WTF!!!!

Yuno is already going out with Misura, that's been confirmed but Sif too? Makoto even said the suspension bridge effect! this is bad writing! the author is in rush! Sif had confronted Misura if his serious on going out with Yuno but its a ploy of her to confirm her feelings too. She's also going yan there.

Makoto also said that its pretty shallow and the girl admitted it. At first they like Morris then they like makoto for being their savior but when ask of what they saw of them, he only said that they are the daughter of his benefactor. Which is pretty fine with them. They moved on to other guy. >_> they had the gal to said they are serious now with Misora. Yuno even want to drag him to her home town even though his going priesthood.

Ugh..... this is just plain bad I don't even know what to say.

This is just plain bad. I don't know anymore. If your forcing/rushing forth the development. Just ended it up already author-san.

I'm disappointed.

I was waiting for long the updates but this is just plain bad news.

EDIT:

Ughh... I suddenly lost interest in the story. I will read it back when something interest me happens. But now. Its put on hold.
Old 2020-06-04, 13:24   Link #4756
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

See, that's why I feel annoyed. It's just plain bad writing.
The girls are too shallow.
Old 2020-06-04, 13:38   Link #4757
IndexOfIdeas

ill comeback reading if the goddess trump card makes wave in the story, if not then ill just think the novel's open ended at the end of lorel arc.

Old 2020-06-04, 13:46   Link #4758
tsunade666

let's just make it clear with I'm fine with Yuno liking/dating Misora because before the author decide to go hiatus. There was a hint. [passionate gaze] thrown toward to Misora from Yuno but Sif? That is pretty unexpected that Makoto was also surprised too because he didn't know/notice at all.

Its like in baseball where you expect the ball comes from the pitcher and not from the your behind that hit you hard on your head and lost consciousness. That's what I felt.

Like I said, Misora is not important. If Sif take a liking to Jin. I don't care. Jin overall is important to the plot, even minor, at least he has illustrations and is has lots of development and screentime but Misora? no. Just NO. Bad writing.
Old 2020-06-04, 14:06   Link #4759
Tenzen12

Personally I don't see problem with this. Adventage of side characters is they are irrelevant and can date or even marry off-screen. I certainly don't think sisters need dedicated arc to their romance.
Old 2020-06-04, 16:01   Link #4760
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Personally I don't see problem with this. Adventage of side characters is they are irrelevant and can date or even marry off-screen. I certainly don't think sisters need dedicated arc to their romance.
Something I can agree with. Honestly, personally I have 0 interest in some random characters romance. Rather than that, I am more surprised how much people care about it.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel