AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-26, 15:56   Link #461
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
For a bit, I thought "Kuroki's funeral" would be changed to "Sena and Miho's wedding".
A surprise wedding arranged by Miho. Even years later Sena doesn't quite remember how he managed to escape that day; when he came to from his panic, he found himself in a remote town in Hokkaido, hiding in a closet as Miho's Willwear stalked by, fortunately not noticing him.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 16:00   Link #462
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
A surprise wedding arranged by Miho. Even years later Sena doesn't quite remember how he managed to escape that day; when he came to from his panic, he found himself in a remote town in Hokkaido, hiding in a closet as Miho's Willwear stalked by, fortunately not noticing him.
Only to then receive a letter in the mail outlining the daring escape he made with the elusive Baba Michi, as a thanks for his service as a garbage man. Sadly Sena still doesn't remember any of it.
Old 2016-09-26, 22:02   Link #463
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 24:
Holy shit, I thought Takeru Kuroki is done for... But nope, he survived! On the other hand, looks like Bird got some poetic justice from Hinata Yamabuki.

Well, what a way to end this series!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 04:14   Link #464
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Only to then receive a letter in the mail outlining the daring escape he made with the elusive Baba Michi, as a thanks for his service as a garbage man. Sadly Sena still doesn't remember any of it.
Man, that oughta be animated. IT MUST BE CANON!

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 04:33   Link #465
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

All in all, a very enjoyable show. Not quite as much as Tiger & Bunny to me, but I dig all the humor and satire and characters. This is probably the closest (animated) show to Patlabor I’ll get in this decade.
Old 2016-09-27, 09:29   Link #466
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValvraveTruth View Post
Who would have thought the mysterious pickpocket girl A-ko part of the plot at the very end lol, code name "ape" or "monkey" She can be the season 3 boss, if there is one.

Really lol at Sena and Miho, she really become yandere and scary. Best episode of this series.
Make you wonder why she brought flowers to Naganuma at the morgue. From what we know she isn't just into stealing stuff, implied prostitution last season.

Maybe she killed Naganuma herself.

As for Sena yeah he is in trouble with Miho. Quite miffed he is more concerned for his partner more than her.

As for Asami she is the happiest when Kuroki came back. She still has a crush on him. Though she may not be the only one as Emilia may be too.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 10:30   Link #467
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Make you wonder why she brought flowers to Naganuma at the morgue. From what we know she isn't just into stealing stuff, implied prostitution last season.

Maybe she killed Naganuma herself.

As for Sena yeah he is in trouble with Miho. Quite miffed he is more concerned for his partner more than her.

As for Asami she is the happiest when Kuroki came back. She still has a crush on him. Though she may not be the only one as Emilia may be too.
But unfortunally they have a strong "rival" in sena, he already at half of the way to win kuroki "heart" to miho anger , the power of "bromance" is "too strong" between that 2 , specially in sena.
Old 2016-09-27, 11:08   Link #468
xeviouses

It's always the one who screams your name the loudest..

Still Kuroki/Emilia with a side of Kuroki/Rin.
Old 2016-09-29, 07:35   Link #469
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 12:

A nice end to season 2. I thought Kuro was finished right there.. even at the start, the odds are against him. 3 vs 1 and his normal special move don't work on the gold wilwear. Good thing they have a backup plan.

Season 2 ends and we have not yet seen the face of Baba Michi. Maybe there would be season 3 or OVA.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2016-09-30 at 06:18.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 04:50   Link #470
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
It's always the one who screams your name the loudest..

Still Kuroki/Emilia with a side of Kuroki/Rin.
I kind of want a Kuroki/Rin pairing since they were very involved in all that Inagi situation. I like how they depended on each other in that mini arc and their chemistry is nice. I still remember when Kuroki was acting boss while Rin was away from office and left her office in a mess. I still wonder if he got punished for that.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote