Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-20, 10:16   Link #461
808080[8]
Luluko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
You can get these parts in both version. It's in the Ashford chapter. However, in order to unlock this part, you have to go through one round of Ashford chapter without this part before that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
Both, its the Kyoto trip they take if you follow the Ashford route in the game, the trip is actually pretty funny especially the hot springs scene when Rivalz tricks Lelouch into going to the women bathing area instead of the male's the funny thing is they seem more welcoming to Lelouch than you'll expect since they blame Rivalz afterwards.
Thank You ^_^

Btw do you have the PSP version walkthrough?
808080[8] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:21   Link #462
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808080[8] View Post
Thank You ^_^

Btw do you have the PSP version walkthrough?
There is a walkthrough but you best not go trying to interpret it since it's in Japanese and if you try to translate it it'll most likely not make any sense, the game is pretty easy to navigate if your going to go through certain events. If you want the Black Knights route keep talking to Lelouch if you want the Britannia route keep talking to Suzaku, Ashford route keep talking to either Milly, Shirley, and Rivalz, Nobles route keep taking Viletta and Jeremiah and so on, I got through trial and error mostly since I'm just beginning to learn Japanese.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:25   Link #463
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
There is a walkthrough but you best not go trying to interpret it since it's in Japanese and if you try to translate it it'll most likely not make any sense, the game is pretty easy to navigate if your going to go through certain events. If you want the Black Knights route keep talking to Kallen if you want the Britannia route keep talking to Suzaku, Ashford route keep talking to either Milly, Shirley, and Rivalz, Nobles route keep taking Viletta and Jeremiah and so on, I got through trial and error mostly since I'm just beginning to learn Japanese.
Corrected it for you. It is Kallen you have to speak to to get to Black Knight route. Talking to C.C. (don't think if talking to Lelouch will affect your route) will bring you to Geass route.
Geass route is inevitable for the first round. After this, play again. This time, avoid the mysterious person (C.C.) at all cost.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:27   Link #464
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Corrected it for you. It is Kallen you have to speak to to get to Black Knight route. Talking to C.C. (don't think if talking to Lelouch will affect your route) will bring you to Geass route.
Geass route is inevitable for the first round. After this, play again. This time, avoid the mysterious person (C.C.) at all cost.
Oh, Thanks that explains my first playthrough why I got Rai's ending
Old 2008-09-20, 10:30   Link #465
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Oh, Thanks that explains my first playthrough why I got Rai's ending
I believe what you mean is Rai gone back to his sleep. There are 3 endings for Geass Chapter: Lelouch's "fairy" ending, C.C. and Nunnally. For my case, I only play this route once and got Lelouch ending.

Old 2008-09-20, 10:36   Link #466
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
I believe what you mean is Rai gone back to his sleep. There are 3 endings for Geass Chapter: Lelouch's "fairy" ending, C.C. and Nunnally. For my case, I only play this route once and got Lelouch ending.
I was referring to "that" ending, after that I went through the Blue Moon Route(if I'm correct). Man I'm crossing my fingers for a sequel with R2, maybe if you go through the Britannia route you can join the KoR and learn more about the knights like Monica, Bismarck, Lucanio and Dorthea or if your part of the Black Knights you can learn more about the Chinese Federation and UFN.
Old 2008-09-20, 10:42   Link #467
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
I was referring to "that" ending, after that I went through the Blue Moon Route(if I'm correct). Man I'm crossing my fingers for a sequel with R2, maybe if you go through the Britannia route you can join the KoR and learn more about the knights like Monica, Bismarck, Lucanio and Dorthea or if your part of the Black Knights you can learn more about the Chinese Federation and UFN.
The only KoR you will know more about is Nonette in the game. By playing the Geass chapter, you had already encountered Rolo. Blue Moon route only occurs in PS2 ver which I didn't get to play. You have to go through Ashford Chapter once to get that by telling Millay you wanna fall in love after getting into Ashford chapter the second time. By joining the Black Knight, you can get into JLF chapter (PSP ver only) after going through Black Knight Chapter once. In that chapter, you can see Li Xingke.

Old 2008-09-20, 10:54   Link #468
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
The only KoR you will know more about is Nonette in the game. By playing the Geass chapter, you had already encountered Rolo. Blue Moon route only occurs in PS2 ver which I didn't get to play. You have to go through Ashford Chapter once to get that by telling Millay you wanna fall in love after getting into Ashford chapter the second time. By joining the Black Knight, you can get into JLF chapter (PSP ver only) after going through Black Knight Chapter once. In that chapter, you can see Li Xingke.
Yeah I know I was bringing up the possibility of a sequel in mind. Wow, I didn't know he was in PSP version, guess I better start playing where I left off. But there are alot of battles in the JLF chapter to the point of frustration since I can't interpret the damn menus. Oh well trial and error
Old 2008-09-20, 11:52   Link #469
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Yeah I know I was bringing up the possibility of a sequel in mind. Wow, I didn't know he was in PSP version, guess I better start playing where I left off. But there are alot of battles in the JLF chapter to the point of frustration since I can't interpret the damn menus. Oh well trial and error
Yeah, let's wait for Lost Colors 2 (if there will be any). That will bring out many possibilities of which side to join.

Old 2008-09-20, 21:15   Link #470
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
I still can't figure out how should i go to JLF chapter.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 22:31   Link #471
GeostigmataShi

you need to go with black knights chapter until battle in narita .
after that i forgot =p ...sorry
GeostigmataShi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 23:32   Link #472
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeostigmataShi View Post
you need to go with black knights chapter until battle in narita .
after that i forgot =p ...sorry
yeah, i've just did except i'm stuck during the 5 knightmare battle sequences in there.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 23:24   Link #473
SuzumeRose

Hey, does the PSP and the PS2 version are the same except for the bonus chapters?

If they are, I'll attempt to make Lulu-chan fall for Rai-kun... and yes I'm an evil n00b XD!
SuzumeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 21:57   Link #474
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Looks interesting, maybe I'll borrow a buddies PSP and get it. But I'm so torn. I'm interested in how C.C. and main char will react if they fall in love, but I love the lxc.c. pairing too much to let them be with anyone else xD!
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 00:23   Link #475
darthfury78

I hope that Bandai will make more games for Code Geass, like Lost Colors. I am wondering if the game was successful? If so, would this convince Bandai to make a sequel to Lost Colors and beyond? I certainly hope so.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 22:33   Link #476
SuzumeRose

Ugh...

Damn...

Hey... does anyone have any idea or guide on how I can Geass Lelouch to fall for Rai?

Whenever I tried to do so, I sometimes can't get to the part to where I can hear the heartbeat and Lelouch in casual clothes, like what is shown in the Nico Nico video.

Help anyone?
SuzumeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 09:34   Link #477
lua thien
Fallen Exile

So can anyone tell me about the Nonette/Rai pairing? How is it possible for for a woman to be paired up with a guy who looks younger than her in appearance?
lua thien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 13:08   Link #478
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lua thien View Post
So can anyone tell me about the Nonette/Rai pairing? How is it possible for for a woman to be paired up with a guy who looks younger than her in appearance?
Relationships between people in which the woman is older than the man isn't all that uncommon.
Old 2008-10-28, 16:10   Link #479
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Point taken, though, it feels a bit... awkward. Perhaps it's just me.

As I lack the means to play Lost Colors, I was hoping that someone could give a description of that pairing or at least Nonette's character other than the Knight of Nine being cheerful and upbeat. Some website mentioned something about Nonette and Cornelia having sado-masochistic tendancies when you take the Britannian path.
lua thien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 04:09   Link #480
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

I'm glad I could prevent Euphemia's death in this game. I so love that part.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote