AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-02, 15:42   Link #461
zibi88

I love momo... I loved her from the fist moment she appeared....

and what is funny is that she and Rito when walking next to each other and spending soooo much time togheter... really look like a couple... more than Lala and Rito... who dont look like they even exist together >__<

Momo acts like a girl in love... very clingy... overprotective... and spends lots of time with rito.... kinda more than rito was with lala in most of the first series...

other thing is again momo's vision of her harem... we can even see there Kyoko xD

anyway more than Rito (like she is useing Rito to be free from the candidates and have haruna at her side...)

Momo's actions >>>>> everyone else XD (she beats the crap out of every character in the whole manga right now)..... she was even close to rape rito :P I mean she is strong physically so she was able to hold rito down but well Rito was a coward... momo was disapointed yet she was cute and this lost match is just a warmup for her XD she wont give up till rito starts to love her too ^^

anyway what is interesting is that she claims herself to be his bodyguard and now she mostly will start sleeping in the same bed with rito every night (needs to be close to Rito in need of protection XD [but who will protect rito from momo xD] )... so rito will lose strenght from lack of sleep and high blood pressure xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 15:46   Link #462
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Obviously we know why we consider him lucky, but I can understand why he sees himself as unfortunate.

I mean, he does have to deal with assassins, Lala's inventions, his conflicting feelings for Lala and Haruna, the crush Saruyama has on his girl self, Lala's habit of turning him into his girl self in order to go on dates with said Male bestfriend and her seeing nothing wrong with that, the fact that his house has become invaded by aliens, the fact that he may as well be a teenage Dad(at least he's not a single parent), the fact that if he does marry Lala he'll be put into a high risk high authority position while his new father-in-law goes galavanting off somewhere, and finally, because it bears repeating, Lala's inventions which he's lucky haven't killed him by now.

I'm tired just writing about it.
You have a point, but I say the pros easily outweigh the cons. He's constantly surrounded by some of the most beautiful girls on earth -the universe, even- , most of whom are lusting for him. He sees them naked and (accidentaly) gropes them almost everyday. A few of said girls are even A-OK with polygamy, and it probably wouldn't be all that hard to convince the others to join his intergalactic harem. And let's not forget he's got the best little sister of all time, she alone is worth any trouble.
Old 2010-11-02, 16:01   Link #463
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You have a point, but I say the pros easily outweigh the cons. He's constantly surrounded by some of the most beautiful girls on earth -the universe, even- , most of whom are lusting for him. He sees them naked and (accidentaly) gropes them almost everyday. A few of said girls are even A-OK with polygamy, and it probably wouldn't be all that hard to convince the others to join his intergalactic harem. And let's not forget he's got the best little sister of all time, she alone is worth any trouble.
Yeah, the pros win there. I totally agree. I would happily switch places with the guy...he sure has more fun every day than I do.
Old 2010-11-02, 16:20   Link #464
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^Me too. Rito's life is certainly a hell of a lot more fun than mine, even if it has its share of troubles (then again, so does mine and everyone else's). So yeah, Rito is the luckiest guy in the universe IMO.
Old 2010-11-02, 16:34   Link #465
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I love momo... I loved her from the fist moment she appeared....

and what is funny is that she and Rito when walking next to each other and spending soooo much time togheter... really look like a couple... more than Lala and Rito... who dont look like they even exist together >__<

Momo acts like a girl in love... very clingy... overprotective... and spends lots of time with rito.... kinda more than rito was with lala in most of the first series...

other thing is again momo's vision of her harem... we can even see there Kyoko xD

anyway more than Rito (like she is useing Rito to be free from the candidates and have haruna at her side...)

Momo's actions >>>>> everyone else XD (she beats the crap out of every character in the whole manga right now)..... she was even close to rape rito :P I mean she is strong physically so she was able to hold rito down but well Rito was a coward... momo was disapointed yet she was cute and this lost match is just a warmup for her XD she wont give up till rito starts to love her too ^^

anyway what is interesting is that she claims herself to be his bodyguard and now she mostly will start sleeping in the same bed with rito every night (needs to be close to Rito in need of protection XD [but who will protect rito from momo xD] )... so rito will lose strenght from lack of sleep and high blood pressure xD
Momo had another vision of the harem in chapter 2? Cause I don't remember Kyoko there in chapter 1.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 16:42   Link #466
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Momo had another vision of the harem in chapter 2? Cause I don't remember Kyoko there in chapter 1.
exacly... at the last pages momo notices yami's change... and then she has a picture with chibi girls around rito... and in upper right we see Kyoko too xD

pages back I was wondering what if Kyoko will be added becouse she is Run's friend (kinda like Haruna and Lala.... Mikan and Yami... ect).... and even Rito saw Kyoko naked in 1st series (she even said that rito was the first guy that saw her naked but she might allow it becouse he seems nice and cute person... one that run should tressure [yet it kinda sounded like she was kinda jelous of him xd] )

so I wouldnt be supprised if Kyoko entered the harem too xD (Run and her best friend Kyoko xD... I guess lala would be happy too as she is kyoko's fan) she is half-alien one that blows fire... so another strong concubine that might be able to add more fire-power to defend the harem xD

time will show... its only 2nd chapter and I already love this series XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 16:47   Link #467
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Yes. It's a very different vision:

Old 2010-11-02, 16:49   Link #468
Xagzan

Still, what're Oshizu, Saki and her two friends doing there? They don't have feelings for Rito. And Saki already likes Zastin. Although I wouldn't mind if that Rin girl got converted to Ritoism She's pretty fierce. And cute.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 17:07   Link #469
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Still, what'rere Oshizu, Saki and her two friends doing there? They don't have feelings foRitoto. And Saki already likeZastinin. Although I wouldn't mind if thaRinin girl got converted tRitoismsmheheh: She's pretty fierce. And cute.
It's not a matter of whether the girls have feelings for Rito, Momo just wants to put his harem togtherer which just about involves every girl he knows

Plu stechnically we have seen all the girls show interest in Rito at 1 time or another

Last edited by Bonta Kun; 2010-11-02 at 17:49.
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 17:15   Link #470
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Yes. It's a very different vision:

Spoiler for Chapter 2:
Aww...I was hoping it would be more "interesting" than last time.

And I added spoiler tags for you.
Old 2010-11-02, 17:40   Link #471
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
It's not a matter of whether the girls have feelings foRitotoMomomo just wants to put his haretogtherer which just about involves every girl he knows

Plu stechnically we have seen all the girls show interest in Rito at 1 time or another
Exactly. She's just throwing every girl remotely connected with Rito into his harem.

There's no reason behind it.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 17:46   Link #472
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Maybe if he were open to them. However, they're a huge nuisance to him when he's been trying to get to confess to Haruna since the very beginning of the series. You could argue that he's grown at least a small spine because of them, but at the same time he's always in trouble with another girl before he can get his confession out to Haruna.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 18:26   Link #473
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Finally read the chapter myself, and it
Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-02, 19:57   Link #474
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
It's not a matter of whether the girls have feelings for Rito, Momo just wants to put his harem togtherer which just about involves every girl he knows
Wonder if she's going to add mom and Haruna's sister to that list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Finally read the chapter myself, and it
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-02, 23:17   Link #475
Used Can

Man, the only thing Momo was wearing, while she was playing with Rito, was that shirt. She wasn't wearing even underwear.

Lucky bastard.

Now, he even gets food from Yami. I'd eat all her food and think it's very yummy, if you know what I mean.
Old 2010-11-02, 23:32   Link #476
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
hmm chapter's out.
Seems Momo's forever the catalyst.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:34   Link #477
Used Can

- "Oh my... Hasn't the evening just begun?"
- Momo's killer mode
- Yami getting more mellow regarding her feelings for Rito.

Seriously, even if there's only 2 chapters so far, I'll take Momo and Yami any day as main heroines over Lala and Haruna. Momo is just awesome for this manga. I just love how she moves things, but at the same time, her feelings toward Rito and her desire to make the other girls happy is genuine. Yami's story is getting interesting, and I like how she's been developed rather fast, but with a good pacing.
Old 2010-11-03, 00:38   Link #478
wingman32x

The chapter was good. Yami was really cute. That meal she made Rito was funny. Momo was amazing. She's so awesome. I loved her "Evening has just begun" line. I love how they're actually trying a plot this time. It seems like they just gave up halfway through the first series. I know better, though. The first series started out really promising, too, so we'll see. Mea being connected to Yami isn't too shocking, seeing as though it was teased at the end of the last chapter. Overall, a good second chapter.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 02:00   Link #479
notme
団長

Momo is just getting better and better.

Having the Nurse included in the harem made the chapter for me.
notme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 02:58   Link #480
Divini
Senpai!

Momo: "I will continue the capture of Yami-san little by little..."

I can see the ending?
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen