Old 2004-10-04, 03:09   Link #4861
JaXter
-=Anime Lover=-

hamiko_san : yours is just lame :P 5/10

btw wich 1 do you find simple though
Old 2004-10-04, 08:00   Link #4862
X-1000
Banned

Jaxter Yours is too simple. It lacks a border too. Somehow the cool fonts managed to give you a rating of 7.5/10
Old 2004-10-04, 12:02   Link #4863
Necrodeath

X-1000 - Frozen Throne is awesome ^_^ maybe the border is a bit too thick though. 7/10
JaXter - Hello fellow dutchie ^_^; Sig is kind of plain, maybe you should zoom in to focus more on the wolf and the moon, disregarding the sky and the mountain the wolf is standing on. Your name could be brought a little more subtle too. Maybe center the text on the top of the image. No border. 6.5/10

My sig is a crop.
(everyone is in awe...since I don't do crops)
But wait....check this out first --->Here
It's a crop of my artwork so I DID make it myself
Old 2004-10-04, 13:29   Link #4864
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
Necrodeath: wats up with ur sig man? that looks freaky . still looks good with the freakiness. 8/10.

X-1000: Warcraft ROCKS!!! border looks too big for ur sig. but since its Warcraft i give u 7.5/10.

i need to make a new sig badly.
Old 2004-10-04, 16:34   Link #4865
JaXter
-=Anime Lover=-

necrodeath : kinda gothic i loved the movie hellraiser so a good 8/10

Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{: its well if you made it yourself not bad but this is something you see in massivity so 7/10

Anyway if you guys look 1 page back you can see my new sig and rate that 1 aswel although its only a raw
Old 2004-10-04, 16:42   Link #4866
Yuiichi
Retired.

Necrodeath: Wow... another weird sig Thats your current arc i'm gathering. This one is pretty cool none the less. I like the cool effect that you have for the border. I did really like your one with the cute girl though 9.4/10 for this one
Old 2004-10-04, 17:19   Link #4867
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Yuiichi hehe nice.... sunset 8.2/10

Necrodeath The source please ? 9.1/10

X-1000 Biiiiig border. looks cool don't know why.. ^^ 8.9/10
Old 2004-10-04, 18:08   Link #4868
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
I usually try to rate as much as I can, so Ill edit this later, but for now... JOJO, your sig its too big! I dont want you banned , I dont know how is so big if its jpg compressed, you can always try saving it as a gif and reducing the number of colors, as I did with mine (thats how I managed to make it under 30k) and the height must be reduced to 160.

as for the content, your back! thats enough to makes me happy ^_^
Old 2004-10-04, 19:46   Link #4869
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
JaXter It's simple, but I like simple. The text you used for your name is big though, maybe if you made it smaller it might work better. 8/10

X-1000 Thats a really neat pic you have, I think I've seen it somewhere I just can't remember where at the moment. Only problem I see is the border, it's pretty thick. 7.5/10

Necrodeath I saw your image in the Graphic Design FanArt thread and wow is that amazing! It's a bit freaky, but thats good 10/10

Yuiichi Pretty sunset in the background, I like how you left it simple. 8/10

mantidor Long live Yaoi! The cut out is really neat and yay for Mustang and Hughes. 9/10

My old sig just didn't feel like me, so I decided to continue with my Hellsing theme.
Old 2004-10-04, 20:02   Link #4870
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
humm? JoJo returns!... but youve dont alot better 9/10 for this one. i dont particularly like they style of the characters, or the colors. the 9/10 is just for changing it from your other one

Jaxter- yours is just lame. 8/10.

come on. a screencap+your name + quote? yeesh. your other one was orders of magnitude better.

x-1000 8/10- shrink the size (width particularly) and up the quality. i know that can look alot better than it does now..

necrodeath- score. guro. sweet.... the whole exit wound is sorta extreme however

Rodney mack- umm. nothing to say. nothing particularly spectacular, but no real gaping flaws. 8/10. i would however change the background.

Shin kell- is that yaoi i smell? OH SCORE! 10/10 for being different (or the same...) and bonus points for making it still look good while cutting off their faces.

edit i smell a new sig coming on...
Old 2004-10-04, 20:37   Link #4871
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Shin Kell - I like the composition here, but the guy on the right does NOT look like Alucard. 8.7/10

JaXter - I don't like the gray text and how you stretched the screencap vertically. The name is a tad too big, and I would like it more if it had a border. 7.5/10

Necrodeath - The photo itself is too weird for me, but I don't shun it. 8.2/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
Shin kell- is that yaoi i smell? OH SCORE! 10/10 for being different (or the same...) and bonus points for making it still look good while cutting off their faces.
It says Integra on the left, so no yaoi for you!

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-10-04 at 22:34.
Old 2004-10-04, 20:39   Link #4872
aahhsin

Rate this. I think it sucks. But it get's the point across.

Mantidor you shall die.
Old 2004-10-04, 21:24   Link #4873
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Shin Kell - I like the composition here, but the guy on the right does NOT look like Alucard. 8.7/10

JaXter]I don't like the gray text and how you stretched the screencap vertically. The name is a tad too big, and I would like it more if it had a border. 7.5/10

Necrodeath - The photo itself is too weird for me, but I don't shun it. 8.2/10

It says Integra on the left, so no yaoi for you!

phooey!

you screwed that
tag by the way.

for you... hmm. 10/10. i see nothing wrong, and everything right. except for that border...
edit nevermind. i approve of that border!
Old 2004-10-05, 03:21   Link #4874
JaXter
-=Anime Lover=-

i keep on hearing the same thing, but i keep on telling please rate this 1.
I made this 1 completely myself, expect of the 2 front chars please dont watch this pic yet to much becouse it is just a raw so dont expect to see a border yet and the width X Height is also not correct yet.

aahhsin : i just love it 9/10

Last edited by JaXter; 2004-10-05 at 03:52.
Old 2004-10-05, 03:22   Link #4875
JaXter
-=Anime Lover=-

o0h crap please delete this 1 was a double post my mistake ;_;

Last edited by JaXter; 2004-10-05 at 03:48.
Old 2004-10-05, 03:47   Link #4876
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaXter
i keep on hearing the same thing but i keep on telling please rate this 1 i made this 1 completely myself expect of the 2 front chars
My goodness, whatever happened to commas and periods?

JaXter The silver white effect seems cheesy here because of the way it's cut. There's also an obvious imbalance in your composition--the girl's side is heavier than the guy's. The guy on the left looks cool, but his body is blocking his close-up. The girl on the left seems horizontally stretched compared to her close-up. 7/10

JOJO - Not a bad artwork, but it's not to my liking. Still, good to know JOJO is back... 8/10

aahhsin - WHITE BACKGROUND UGLY UGLY! XD
Old 2004-10-05, 05:08   Link #4877
MikoKikyo

Necro yay you used that pic ^^ a-m-a-z-i-n-g image manipulation! I know I already told you but I really like it, and the border is great too 9.3/10

aahhsin oh is that so?
Well I already know what my next sig will be about. You just wait.

Shin Kell very nice, the text looks exceptionally great here 9.2/10

mantidor I almost forgot to rate this one, border is funky as usual, I like it 8.8/10

JOJOS'STAR whoa, crazyness. Needs to be smaller in height, but aside from that, image is looking pretty good 8.7/10
Old 2004-10-05, 05:35   Link #4878
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
Thumbs up

fully changed my sig, just pretty much put the same image down 3 times, there was japanese text all over it, so i stuck that as a background, then his body at teh side ^^" and then hid face at the other side ^^, messed up the blue hair a lil, some white showing next to it if anyone notices ^^? but im lazy and left it. hehe. oh and like most ppl should.. i put my name on it. hehe

sarcasteak: i like like! i really do, simple but great! but then..all of yours are great ^_^10/10
Old 2004-10-05, 09:00   Link #4879
X-1000
Banned

Necrodeath Your sig is indeed cool. The gore it contains, the bloody human head, the cool style and ofcourse the smoothness of the image. overall rating I can give to you is 9.5/10
Old 2004-10-05, 09:55   Link #4880
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
Sorry no Yaoi, but Integra does dress like a man so maybe that counts a little bit?

sarcasteak Yeah I know it doesn't look like Alucard all that much, I think I cropped a little too much of the face. I guess you could pretend it was Walter
Your new sig is awesome as always. The soft blue really brings it all together and chibis are always a good thing 10/10

JaXter Whoops didn't see the new one you wanted rated. It's pretty good but there is a lot of silver, maybe use a color found in one of the characters to break up the background. Maybe move the faces in the back more towards the center of the sig so that they aren't being blocked by the ones in the front. Pretty good though 7.5/10

PriestessKikyo Very lovely sig you have there. Very red as well, makes me think of strawberries or raspberries for some reason. 9/10

hobbsy Good looking boy....I mean sig. I like how you used the whole pic, just different parts of it. Yeah I did notice the little bit of white around the hair, but I can be lazy sometimes as well so I'll let it slide. I think I also see a bit of blue hair by the guys arm as well. Neat border and cool text 8/10
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature