Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-06, 18:16   Link #4921
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
I don't quite remember about Lisha's family. So Raffi is actually Lisha's aunt, and she also was a wife of Lisha's father???
hey, you just translated that part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 11
It was the arrangement of Raffy who was the wife of Count Atismata, because she knew the circumstance.
by the way, Raffi is Count Atismata's older sister.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 18:28   Link #4922
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
hey, you just translated that part.

by the way, Raffi is Count Atismata's older sister.
Well yeah, but that fact sounded so amazing I had trouble believing it myself.
Old 2018-03-06, 18:38   Link #4923
Mirable
ミラベル

^ me as well, incest is not impossible in this one
Old 2018-03-07, 01:24   Link #4924
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Blitz can get his wish? Well, I'll be darned. I guess I'll just have to overlook the fact that Lux and Airi are siblings, for the sake of my own sanity, then.
Old 2018-03-07, 02:31   Link #4925
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So Blitz can get his wish? Well, I'll be darned. I guess I'll just have to overlook the fact that Lux and Airi are siblings, for the sake of my own sanity, then.
Wait, is it so bad that you'd become crazy ?? It's not like there hasn't been any mangas and animes about real incest.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 02:41   Link #4926
LeftSeven
2D artist

nah, what if it's just political marriage? you know, for political purpose to gain more support for raffi becoming a queen as symbol of opposition to male chauvinism. eventhou she's older sister of lisha's father doesn't mean they are related by blood, what if they're just cousin? did marry your cousin is considered as incest? lol..tho i hasn't read the latest chapteryet, anyways
Old 2018-03-07, 02:45   Link #4927
B214

Or maybe she adopted Lisha in as her daughter. I don't recall Lisha having cousins from her father side.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 02:48   Link #4928
pervypig

And wtf's wrong with incest? Insanity? Dwarfism? Genetic defects? Evolution is a hit-or-miss process anyway, and the only way to remove deleterious genes from your gene pool is to breed with as many as possible and then cull off those which can't make it. If you're really gonna use genetics as an excuse to make incest taboo, you should ban people with heredity defects from marrying and having kids too (which includes practically everyone).

I say, give Lux a mom in his harem too... ain't gonna matter whether it's his birth mother.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 03:05   Link #4929
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Or maybe she adopted Lisha in as her daughter. I don't recall Lisha having cousins from her father side.
yeah, i just said what if anyways , as you know, this matter is less important to main plot. but some people here treated it like such big deal, author himself also never stated that liz's father married his sister because of love either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
And wtf's wrong with incest? Insanity? Dwarfism? Genetic defects? Evolution is a hit-or-miss process anyway, and the only way to remove deleterious genes from your gene pool is to breed with as many as possible and then cull off those which can't make it. If you're really gonna use genetics as an excuse to make incest taboo, you should ban people with heredity defects from marrying and having kids too (which includes practically everyone).

I say, give Lux a mom in his harem too... ain't gonna matter whether it's his birth mother.
it's not wrong if it's just fiction ,i'm fine with it, but to include his sister into lux harem, it seems off, i thought she never saw him romantically, just a sister who want to be usefull for his brother. but for people who enjoy incest thing perhaps it's otherwise.

Last edited by LeftSeven; 2018-03-07 at 03:21.
LeftSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 03:11   Link #4930
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
And wtf's wrong with incest? Insanity? Dwarfism? Genetic defects?
You can ask this guy.

However, marriage between cousins isn't actually all bad genetically (there's already a research about this, IIRC).
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 03:41   Link #4931
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
nah, what if it's just political marriage? you know, for political purpose to gain more support for raffi becoming a queen as symbol of opposition to male chauvinism. eventhou she's older sister of lisha's father doesn't mean they are related by blood, what if they're just cousin? did marry your cousin is considered as incest? lol..tho i hasn't read the latest chapteryet, anyways
Fact is Fact, Political marriage or not, they are relative, no need to think too much on this.

As for cousin, well depend on culture and society, not everyone is okay with the marriage between cousin.
Old 2018-03-07, 04:18   Link #4932
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Fact is Fact, Political marriage or not, they are relative, no need to think too much on this. but it doesn't mean it would apply to lux's case.

As for cousin, well depend on culture and society, not everyone is okay with the marriage between cousin.except in this one, if incest between sibling is not impposible, either cousins would do.
fix this
Old 2018-03-07, 04:36   Link #4933
Mirable
ミラベル

^what's your point again?

by the way, i'm not really care about Lux x Airi.

Airi isn't outright bracon that want to marry her onii-chan like other novel, To me Airi is just a tsundere imouto that want to act spoiled to her onii-chan but she's too shy to admit it. I can see Author using it to tease readers but nothing more.
Old 2018-03-07, 04:42   Link #4934
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I guess it's too much for me to think I'll go crazy. I won't. Just take it as an exaggeration. If it happens, it just does. And Airi does seem like she loves her brother too much at times. She's a possessive little sister at the very least. And marriage between cousins is IMO fine, but I don't think Lisha's aunt and uncle were cousins.

And IIRC, according to a spoiler I read on her, Lux said he loves Philuffy. He only sees Airi as his sister. So Airi might still be in the harem since Yoruka also said it's fine, but even if she is, it won't be because Lux sees her that way. He doesn't.
Old 2018-03-07, 04:50   Link #4935
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
^what's your point again?

by the way, i'm not really care about Lux x Airi.

Airi isn't outright bracon that want to marry her onii-chan like other novel, To me Airi is just a tsundere imouto that want to act spoiled to her onii-chan but she's too shy to admit it. I can see Author using it to tease readers but nothing more.
no, i'm not stating any point or anything at all,
i just enjoys flow of discussion because it's hilarous to se that this incest thing become such big deal, the truth is no other than just a tease on author side
Old 2018-03-07, 05:22   Link #4936
pervypig

The worst thing bout bashing incest as a choice is the double-standards that comes with it: Take the yuri/yaoi genre where sisters or brothers romance each other, the taboo gets played up, but nobody really fuggin' cares - homo, so can't breed, right? So, why make such a fuss about het-incest? Outside of fiction, Westermarck Effect (biological) and the laws (social) have practically taken care of 99.99% of incestuous relationships anyway. I say, let love be free in the realms of literature.

Now, does Lux have any other siblings he can breed with? His big bro? Yeah! Lux crossdresses pretty enough to make it no-homo!
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 06:39   Link #4937
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I understand keeping love free within fiction, but don't make Lux gay/bi (when he isn't to begin with) just for that.
Old 2018-03-07, 06:46   Link #4938
LeftSeven
2D artist

hahaha..stop it guys, just stop..
this discussion is turning to something out of nowhere
it must be closed right now
Old 2018-03-07, 07:35   Link #4939
SilverGlavenus

Well, before anything can happen between Lux and Airi, Lux himself should resolve the problem regarding his harem, shouldn't he ?
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 08:21   Link #4940
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Well, before anything can happen between Lux and Airi, Lux himself should resolve the problem regarding his harem, shouldn't he ?
It's unresolvable. If he chooses one, the rest follow him anyway and he's right back to where he started.

That's why I'm expecting either a true harem ending or an open ending with an implied true harem.

It would be nice if Airi turned out to be his cousin, though.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere