Roronoazolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 14:42   Link #4962
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Someone missed the joke agenda.
Old 2018-03-09, 15:58   Link #4963
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Don't take the joke so far that it misleads people.
Old 2018-03-09, 19:06   Link #4964
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It's right there in the translated text in the Volume. The troll is that that's the last thing translated right now, hence it looking like Lux is really dead.
I don’t even know where you guys are getting the translated text. So which volume is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Someone missed the joke agenda.
I caught the joke. But like Deagon said, it was getting misleading.
Old 2018-03-10, 00:24   Link #4965
bakapervert
A pervert

Vol 11 chapter 5. Just before the epilogue.
Old 2018-03-10, 05:57   Link #4966
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You mean the Troll Epilogue, right?
Old 2018-03-10, 11:57   Link #4967
bakapervert
A pervert

Call it bad end epilogue.
Old 2018-03-14, 13:13   Link #4968
Triok123

yoruka best girl??...yoruka best girl...
i like how the rest of harem agree on not confess and yoruka confess anyway..XDDDD
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 15:04   Link #4969
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, I like the fact that she confessed. But yeah, bad move there. She just stole a march.

How come Sophis has black hair, though, despite being an Xfer? Don't Xfer have blue hair, like Krulcifer?

And I'm kind of surprised about how the Grand Force that the New Kingdom had was Moon's and not Garden's. So where's Garden's? But either way, now they have two Grand Forces left that have to be installed. Garden's is one of them, right?

By the way, I have a question. There's a spoiler that says that Lux had received Baptism 7 years ago and that the problem with his memory is because of that. Is that right? And if so, then maybe the reason why he didn't get the characteristic black patterns on his body and the crimson irises when he got the liquid from that dagger (the Elixir) put on his chest has something to do with that.
Old 2018-03-18, 00:52   Link #4970
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, it doesn't really change anything. The end result would still be a True Harem.

I expecting that with all my heart!. Also Yoruka is without a doubt best girl of the harem.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 04:17   Link #4971
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I expecting that with all my heart!. Also Yoruka is without a doubt best girl of the harem.
Some people here might dispute that, but I’m right with you buddy.
Old 2018-03-18, 05:55   Link #4972
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The translation got to both the part where the Sacred Eclipse with Lisha's face told Lux to not kill it a second time and also the part where Lux said he thinks of Philuffy as more than a friend. And we got the scene where he says that he knows that the girls' feelings towards him are those of more than friends. Krulcifer also teased him about him looking at them differently lately (I think it changed from when Celis broke the wall around his heart). [I think what Krulcifer meant was that he's looking at them more as lover-material than just friends.]

And we can also tell even more that Lux isn't really that dense. He can tell that they may have romantic feelings for him, he just tries not to think about it until after his debt and the battle for Avalon are taken care of. Though he denied the possibility of Lisha wanting to be with him forever more strongly for some reason. I guess he knows that's the truth, but he doesn't want to think about it yet.

Anyway, now we have two Ragnarok and two Grand Forces remaining. So two Ruins left to be liberated. I wonder; do the Lords do their thing and hold everyone hostage before Soffice manages to have Airi install the remaining Grand Forces, or what?
Old 2018-03-18, 11:27   Link #4973
Ryse_11

Lux isn't dense tho...I really bet he understands what yoruka feel but as usual he think is not the right time to lovey dovey.
Ryse_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 02:51   Link #4974
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 12
「It’s an honor to meet you Lux-sama, Airi-sama. I am called Lolotte, Magialca’s secretary and bodyguard.」

Right after Lux finished hearing Airi’s story, a young boy with small built wearing butler uniform appeared and greeted them.

He was a young boy with thick and short brown hair, baby face, and gentle demeanor.

「The male who is my butler called Lolotte, he is still a young boy (child) but his skill is good, and he also look good in female clothing.」
No wonder Magialca want Lux so bad, Lux's crossdress can fool entire academy i have no idea what's other good skill she's talking about, any guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 12
「You are just like always. It should be fine to not show that much mercy to an enemy.」
hehehe Lux has hidden side of him, The time when Lux was trying to negotiate Soffice, she pissed herself in front of him lol.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 11:45   Link #4975
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ryse: Yeah, I know he isn't really that dense. He just tries not to think much about the girls' feelings until his debt and other problems are taken care of because he knows he can't get married until at least the debt is taken care of. But we also know that until Celis broke the wall on his heart, he also couldn't understand anyone's feelings (i.e. he couldn't understand people's feelings at all).

@Mirable: That scene you mentioned when Soffice pissed herself, does that happen Lux tries to persuade her to tell him everything? That negotiation?
Old 2018-03-20, 22:14   Link #4976
Mirable
ミラベル

^you will see, that kind of humiliate is worse than torture for Soffice~
Old 2018-03-21, 01:14   Link #4977
RED IV

Who do u guys think is gonna be on the cover of next volume,I mean we've had lux + girls,stand-alone girls and even the seven paladins
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 04:38   Link #4978
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED IV View Post
Who do u guys think is gonna be on the cover of next volume,I mean we've had lux + girls,stand-alone girls and even the seven paladins
Lux & Corol (i wish) or Lux & each girls wearing wedding dress XD

At first i thought it will be Fugil & Listelka on cover but one of them already dead so..
Old 2018-03-21, 04:50   Link #4979
n0m@n
C-Z

I like Mirable's prediction. I also would like to see those being the cover arts.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 07:55   Link #4980
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Mirable: You were right about the humiliation. Poor Soffice.

Anyway, I need to finish the reading chapter now. I have to say, though: Soffice also had amnesia when she woke up inside Moon. Is this a trend with the Xfers, I wonder? Krulcifer also had amnesia.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere