Notices

Old 2016-05-08, 22:07   Link #481
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
You're lucky since I'm really bored today

List of changes for the published version

Spoiler for spoilers:
Thanks for this one. Some of the graphic deaths was change and some instant deaths was also change. I don't know if its for the better or not but I'm thankful for this one.
Old 2016-05-08, 22:19   Link #482
Waxman

Satella fought The Dragon, The Sage and The Sword Saint, and they couldn't kill her so they sealed her.
For argument's sake lets say that the Sword Saint thet fought Satella is in the same league as Rainhard (Rainhard's surely stronger) and it would be logical that the Sage and the Dragon should be of the same level.
In other words, Satella fought 3 dudes, each as strong as Rainhard and even they couldn't kill her.
Please someone tell me that i am mistaken.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 22:20   Link #483
larethian

My own speculation is that Satella and Emilia are actually linked, and there is some time/world leap/traversal in play and the voice is actually a future version of Emilia. I mean, why would Satella or whoever summoned Subaru be in love with him for no reason?

But I better exit the thread for now until I have time to binge read the rest of the WN.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 23:22   Link #484
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
My own speculation is that Satella and Emilia are actually linked, and there is some time/world leap/traversal in play and the voice is actually a future version of Emilia. I mean, why would Satella or whoever summoned Subaru be in love with him for no reason?

But I better exit the thread for now until I have time to binge read the rest of the WN.
Well, considering Subaru thought Satella had almost the same face that Emilia, they´re both half-elves and they have silver hair the connection must be there somewhere but I don´t know about a future version of her, it was already stated that Satella was born centuries before Emilia. Also, there are no hints of that sort of time traveling magic in the story so far, Subaru´s magic involves time but it´s almost a reset magic more than a time traveling magic per se.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 23:48   Link #485
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Well, considering Subaru thought Satella had almost the same face that Emilia, they´re both half-elves and they have silver hair the connection must be there somewhere but I don´t know about a future version of her, it was already stated that Satella was born centuries before Emilia. Also, there are no hints of that sort of time traveling magic in the story so far, Subaru´s magic involves time but it´s almost a reset magic more than a time traveling magic per se.
it could still be considered time traveling because he is returning in time and not a total reset or maybe its more of the type of magic Bernkastel used? each world isn't a perfect copy of the previews one and there are what if scenario's in the WN version, so I won't be surprised if it turn into time travel. Where Satella was thrown into the past? but why go to the past? I might even believed the reincarnation thing with Subaru being reincarnated. The same for Emilia. But time travel is also possible with Subaru returning back every death.
Old 2016-05-09, 00:19   Link #486
larethian

Well curiosity prompted me to check this thread again
My main point is whoever summoned and gave Subaru his Return by Death ability, whether she is the historical Satella or not or even another witch, must already know Subaru and not be randomly in love with him. That will just be asspull and very unlikely of this series. But since Subaru was summoned from our modern Earth and his actions only startes in volume 1, this wouldn't make sense unless there is a time/world crossing in play. And Emilia is the most likely the main candidate link to this summoner since she is like the main heroine. Speaking of summoning, Priscilla's knight, Al, is also summoned from Earth 18 years ago.
Old 2016-05-09, 03:07   Link #487
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
lets say that the Sword Saint thet fought Satella is in the same league as Rainhard (Rainhard's surely stronger)
Yes, Reinhardt is most certainly stronger.
Being the sword saint isn't what makes him strong, he's completely off-the-charts hax without it.
Being the sword saint is just cherry on the cake.
Old 2016-05-10, 21:40   Link #488
larethian

So I finally can resume reading the WN. Going to go a little slower this time, seeing the large number of chapters ahead.

And then I found this:
Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-10, 22:05   Link #489
sasuke706

Yeah, wait until you find out why it says 'etc' later on.
He is so bullshit.

That image also makes for a neat Medaka Box reference, assuming it was meant to be one.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 22:09   Link #490
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
So I finally can resume reading the WN. Going to go a little slower this time, seeing the large number of chapters ahead.

And then I found this:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

What the heck? Move aside Saitama
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 23:45   Link #491
tsunade666

Quote:

And then I found this:
Spoiler:
-_-

reminds me of anshin'in-san.
Old 2016-05-11, 12:26   Link #492
larethian

So I went to rewatch some parts of the anime, and in the fight with Elza, I can see his blessings in action! I wonder why I didn't find it weird when the knife Elza threw just went around him without him doing anything
Old 2016-05-11, 12:54   Link #493
tsunade666

What is blessing? I also watched the part where felt received the blessing of the wind. Is blessing equals to skill/ability?
Old 2016-05-11, 12:57   Link #494
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
So I went to rewatch some parts of the anime, and in the fight with Elza, I can see his blessings in action! I wonder why I didn't find it weird when the knife Elza threw just went around him without him doing anything
You know, I didn't find it weird either for some reason, I actually thought she had curved it herself.

But are all those blessings Reinhardt has always active? I had gotten the impression he basically picked up a new one based on the situation, and it disappeared after...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 18:55   Link #495
bakato

So checking out the Nobuna facebook page with my facebook account which I'm just beginning to see uses of, I found this.

I think it's obvious what this is.

Spoiler for What could have been:
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 20:12   Link #496
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
What the heck? Move aside Saitama
Spoiler for Blessings:

Talking about Sword Saints, Reinhart has this sword that cannot use unless he´s up against a worthy oppenent (by his standards that may as weel be gods!), what exactly does the sword besides being syper powerful?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-12, 01:26   Link #497
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
What is blessing? I also watched the part where felt received the blessing of the wind. Is blessing equals to skill/ability?
Going by the context of story and info from the wiki, it's some sort of innate talent or ability one is born with like the magic affinities/alignments. It's actually fairly uncommon trait for most people to have (excluding common race specific ones apparently) and highly varied in terms of usefulness and quality. You lucky to even be born with just one, super lucky with two. It's sign of good fortune or something along the lines.

And yet, Reinhard is given like... 50.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-12, 02:26   Link #498
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Going by the context of story and info from the wiki, it's some sort of innate talent or ability one is born with like the magic affinities/alignments. It's actually fairly uncommon trait for most people to have (excluding common race specific ones apparently) and highly varied in terms of usefulness and quality. You lucky to even be born with just one, super lucky with two. It's sign of good fortune or something along the lines.

And yet, Reinhard is given like... 50.
Reinhart is a special case.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You know, I didn't find it weird either for some reason, I actually thought she had curved it herself.

But are all those blessings Reinhardt has always active? I had gotten the impression he basically picked up a new one based on the situation, and it disappeared after...
As far as we know, they're permanent. So he can theoretically have infinite number of these things.
Old 2016-05-12, 02:40   Link #499
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Spoiler:
I can actually see Subarun's expression. Its pretty SOUR.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2016-05-12 at 04:23.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-12, 10:05   Link #500
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Spoiler:
OMG! I've already got a clear picture of Subaru's reaction.

Spoiler for speculation:
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel