AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2014-11-20, 22:31   Link #481
Legault

Not really liking this event, if I get a big orb right before the boss fight (which I do around 3/4 of the time) I can't take it down in time and still have special/time for the boss fight, the times I don't I make it out with 1.3k+ but the rest I can barely break 1k, and I almost full cleared it twice but both times the game slowed right after I casted an special and then on the first time Mayaka blasted hers and the second time the blue orb on the second to last fight that bursts in half a second did so, sigh, stupid phone.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 22:59   Link #482
hoocx

Omg.. is the last stage 4 big orbs and 1 mayaka? I think i managed to reach it for the first time... by some stroke of luck lol
hoocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 23:04   Link #483
Cyblaster
Lurker

The last stage could be 2 or 4 big orbs with mayaka. 2 is more common though I think.
Cyblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 01:15   Link #484
hoocx

but now i can't reach it again already T.T
i didnt even have time to do anything and it just ended.. hahaz

hey guys, check the news, there's some new event thingy again... and it looks damn long >< LOL

btw, how much total points are you guys at now? i want to estimate how much i might have to stone... sighs...

Last edited by hoocx; 2014-11-21 at 02:18.
Old 2014-11-21, 04:43   Link #485
Ryoshi

Finally snagged my first Mayumi on 35K+ points....
The drops are so random that I don't even know if killing Mayaka will help improve the rates. In any case, it seems like the new update reset all the gatchas. Apparently it's all due to celebrating for the game exceeding 1 Million downloads.

1.) From Nov 20th till Dec 5th, you'll get one free stone from logging on (16 stones in total for the period)

2.) The starting 10 card (15 stone) gatcha has been reset (the tab on the right) ensuring at least one Super Rare card from the original list.
Period from Nov 21st till Dec 14th.

3.) For each 10 card gatcha you make on the current event, you get an additional set of Regular Mayaka boost cards (one Exp, Speed and Skill card respectively).
Period from Nov 21st till Dec 14th.

4.) Something about buying stones every day will grant you a full set of boost cards. You just need to buy 1 stone to get this bonus.
(I'm not 100% positive, someone correct me if I'm wrong)
There's also some warning about how the cutoff time each day is 5am
Period from Nov 21st till Nov 28th.

5.) Stone Purchasing bonus, so apparently the more you buy during the period, the more stones you get for bonus:

Buy 1 -> Get 1 (no bonus)
BUy 4 -> Get 4 (no bonus)
Buy 6 -> Get 7 (1 bonus stone)
Buy 10 -> Get 12 (2 bonus stones)
Buy 30 -> Get 36 (6 bonus stones)
Buy 50 -> Get 62 (12 bonus stones)
Buy 98 -> Get 125 (27 bonus stones)

Period from Nov 28th to Dec 15th

6.) Reseting of Friend introduction code
So I guess its having your friends input your code into their game, and you'll both get 3 extra stones. There's something about a maximum of 5 people, so I guess we can only do it 5 times max?

Still, I'm not sure if it would work on say, if I input one of your codes into my game, considering I'm probably still not friends with all of you here.
Period starts from Nov 21st

7.) I'm really not sure....... it looks like something similar to the log-in rewards, though I'm not sure how exactly you're suppose to get the rewards.
Anyway, the rewards are 1 set of regular Mayaka boost cards and 10 stones.
Period from Nov 21st to Dec 19th
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 07:07   Link #486
legorichard1

How do i find out what my friend code is?
legorichard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 07:15   Link #487
hoocx

Quote:
Originally Posted by legorichard1 View Post
How do i find out what my friend code is?
Under the comrades tab in home page (2nd from last), then the friend search (last tab, first tab is your comrades, 2nd tab is the accept/reject requests tab).

there u will find ur id as well as ur friend code, the very complicated one with small and big letters.
Old 2014-11-21, 07:23   Link #488
legorichard1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoocx View Post
Under the comrades tab in home page (2nd from last), then the friend search (last tab, first tab is your comrades, 2nd tab is the accept/reject requests tab).

there u will find ur id as well as ur friend code, the very complicated one with small and big letters.

Thabks! Where are we supposed to input codes then?
Old 2014-11-21, 07:57   Link #489
hoocx

Quote:
Thabks! Where are we supposed to input codes then?
Haha, same place, the top is a blank space for you to input ur friend's code..
Old 2014-11-21, 08:04   Link #490
legorichard1

Quote:
Haha, same place, the top is a blank space for you to input ur friend's code..
Hmm all it's giving me is a search of the person if I put the ID. Do you need to friend the person first then use the code to get the 3 stones? How are we supposed to do this? Getting confused...

Code: rRKallR0R92wp
ID: 525142062
Old 2014-11-21, 09:46   Link #491
FAiM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
4.) Something about buying stones every day will grant you a full set of boost cards. You just need to buy 1 stone to get this bonus.
No. If you buy some stones (even only one), you will get one extra stone next day.

Quote:
6.) Reseting of Friend introduction code
So I guess its having your friends input your code into their game, and you'll both get 3 extra stones. There's something about a maximum of 5 people, so I guess we can only do it 5 times max?

Still, I'm not sure if it would work on say, if I input one of your codes into my game, considering I'm probably still not friends with all of you here.
Period starts from Nov 21st
This is about friend invitation code which new player input after/during tutorial. And then, new player and owner of code both get 3 stones. Your code can be used only 5 times.
And now they reset the number of people that you already invited. So you can invite next 5 people and get total 15 stones.

Quote:
7.) I'm really not sure....... it looks like something similar to the log-in rewards, though I'm not sure how exactly you're suppose to get the rewards.
Anyway, the rewards are 1 set of regular Mayaka boost cards and 10 stones.
Period from Nov 21st to Dec 19th
This is "welcome back" for people who don't logged more than 30 days. They will get 10 stones and set of regular Mayaka boost cards.
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 09:55   Link #492
hoocx

Quote:
Hmm all it's giving me is a search of the person if I put the ID. Do you need to friend the person first then use the code to get the 3 stones? How are we supposed to do this? Getting confused...

Code: rRKallR0R92wp
ID: 525142062
oops, my mistake then, refer to FAiM's reply on top, i guess the code only works for those new players that input your code...

Quote:
the cutoff timing on 5am - next day 4:59am is probably showing you the day-by-day cycle, since you can only do this (as in get 1 full set of boost cards) once per day (for a maximum of 7 days, i guess)
Old 2014-11-21, 13:06   Link #493
legorichard1

Oh ok. Thanks.

Meh this 1 million downloads thing is a bit lackluster. I was already getting 1 stone a day anyways this week. pooey. :<

In other news, Mayumi seems to drop like flies for me. Already got 6 so far.
Old 2014-11-22, 04:39   Link #494
hoocx

phew, after some calculations... there is really no way its possible for me to reach 360k...
no, even 250k is probably out of my range already...
so im possibly gonna aim to stone till 200k at best and settle for a lvl 80 mari? ><
Old 2014-11-23, 06:52   Link #495
legorichard1

This is exhausting. I have enough stones for 360k.... But wow it takes a long time
Old 2014-11-23, 06:57   Link #496
hoocx

Quote:
This is exhausting. I have enough stones for 360k.... But wow it takes a long time
wah, but how many stones do you have to burn for that? o.O
Old 2014-11-23, 10:42   Link #497
Legault

When the stars align, now to never get that high ever again, ever.

On another note, this event is really tedious, 15 BP per battle means it takes a lot of time to clear 120 BP, wish I had a good yellow single target attack multi special, getting a big blue on the second to last battle takes me a long time to get through, I'm about to get my last level, then no more free BP for me till they up the cap again.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 10:53   Link #498
legorichard1

Quote:
wah, but how many stones do you have to burn for that? o.O
I have 15 left. didn't use em from last event.

I'm at 235k so that amount of stones should be enough.

And yea... its pretty tedious. ....back to no life-ing (when I'm actually loaded with work right now lol)
Old 2014-11-23, 19:44   Link #499
vhince4005

This event is really Time consuming.. they should have raise the BP comsumed by 30 like last event.....
Well.. I got a max Mayumi now :3 so i will just do my best until where can I reach... I am at 150k points though..

a long way to go..
vhince4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 19:46   Link #500
vhince4005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post

When the stars align, now to never get that high ever again, ever.

On another note, this event is really tedious, 15 BP per battle means it takes a lot of time to clear 120 BP, wish I had a good yellow single target attack multi special, getting a big blue on the second to last battle takes me a long time to get through, I'm about to get my last level, then no more free BP for me till they up the cap again.
I tried using level 90 Battleboard Erika at the first days of the event coz I still dont have the mirage bat cards... but now I am using a max Mayumi Mirage Bat yellow with Multi Hit special..
But really.. Erika's single target special is very good.. I can even 1 hit until 3rd Mayaka considering she is Red.. And looping with erika at the end really will kill any orb color..
vhince4005 is offline   Reply With Quote