AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-21, 21:20   Link #481
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I think that what Edge meant with 'decent' was 'anything that isn't a psychiatrists walking nightmare'.
Old 2009-11-21, 21:35   Link #482
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I think that what Edge meant with 'decent' was 'anything that isn't a psychiatrists walking nightmare'.
Not bloody likely. Have you ever known a super-powered anime character who doesn't carry a truckload of emotional baggage?

...............okay, admittedly, Shishio Makoto comes to mind.

But heck, the author made the SISTERs project just to give Mikoto emotional baggage.
Old 2009-11-21, 22:06   Link #483
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

... Touché.

Alright, second rephrasing, any level 5's besides Mikoto that aren't perfectly A-OK with killing people just so they can get stronger?
Old 2009-11-21, 22:07   Link #484
LaoED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Not bloody likely. Have you ever known a super-powered anime character who doesn't carry a truckload of emotional baggage?

...............okay, admittedly, Shishio Makoto comes to mind.

But heck, the author made the SISTERs project just to give Mikoto emotional baggage.
So true. Everything else is just.."whatever" to her, well, excluding Touma
Old 2009-11-22, 01:15   Link #485
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
yep, that chapter just displays howvast the difference in power is between 1st and 3rd. Misaka was practically paralysed with fear when she realised who she was fighting. and anyone else find it incredibly creepy when he whispered his name into her ear?
I thought it was badass... I mean, in a terrible sort of way... erm... yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I don't know anything about the 2nd, how strong is he?
VERY strong.

You might even say it's out of this world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
Are there any level 5's besides Biri that have a decent personality?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
... Touché.

Alright, second rephrasing, any level 5's besides Mikoto that aren't perfectly A-OK with killing people just so they can get stronger?

No.

...Okay, maybe just not yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoED View Post
So true. Everything else is just.."whatever" to her, well, excluding Touma
She does treasure her friends too.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2009-11-22 at 01:26.
Old 2009-11-22, 02:19   Link #486
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
Are there any level 5's besides Biri that have a decent personality?
Spoiler for Novel spoiler:

Quote:
Btw for me Accelerator is like The Children without Minamoto , how pathetic is his life.
which makes me wonder what he does in his free time. I mean he doesn't go to school, he lives alone etc....
Old 2009-11-23, 11:37   Link #487
Avegaille

Lol, poor Accelerator, I suppose random thugs chase him all day hence he has no free time anyways. xP

So reading the latest update... looks like I'll have to wait for the actual Mikoto an ITEM face-off... xP
Old 2009-11-25, 07:12   Link #488
tsunade666

If its just "decent" personalities then the 3rd above is okay for me.
Its just the 1st and 2nd are both screwed up just like their powers are out of this world from the 3rd and above. Being the 1st that's super psychopath and the 2nd being all jealousy max towards 1st or the word jealousy really doesn't satisfy his anger towards number one.

and is the 7th level 5 from judgment? which reminds me his been shown in the arc of the aim monster where the thoughts of one that saw for the first time a esper. Well he DID SEE A LEVEL 5 beating a couple of thugs. so its natural for him to be impressed.

And accelerator's life.................... hmm I'm not sure but their have been no info or mentioning of his parents. Meaning his just been disposed of by his parents because their scared with him.

And comparing THE CHILDREN with THE ACCELERATOR is not really a good comparison. Despite the children having Minamoto. They really doesn't have a painful past for me. I mean their parents really did treat them bad and in early age their been taken care of by babel. But comparing it to the childhood of accelerator which is full disaster and attacks.
Just look at the VERY FEW background check up on accelerator. When his still a child his been always attacked not by just thugs but by military tanks or rather THE MILITARY. Maybe trying to dispose of him. Even if his redirection provide him protection its still no omnipotent. When his totally exhausted then its function wouldn't be in affect at all plus being just a child and harass by adults what would you think his personality would turn up to?
Old 2009-11-25, 09:38   Link #489
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Just look at the VERY FEW background check up on accelerator. When his still a child his been always attacked not by just thugs but by military tanks or rather THE MILITARY. Maybe trying to dispose of him. Even if his redirection provide him protection its still no omnipotent. When his totally exhausted then its function wouldn't be in affect at all plus being just a child and harass by adults what would you think his personality would turn up to?

I'll always thought Accelerator's real purpose to take part in the Level 6 program and gain the 'absolute power' was to stop people from attacking him.

In the end, he's just sick and tired out it all.
Old 2009-11-25, 09:39   Link #490
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
If its just "decent" personalities then the 3rd above is okay for me.
Its just the 1st and 2nd are both screwed up just like their powers are out of this world from the 3rd and above. Being the 1st that's super psychopath and the 2nd being all jealousy max towards 1st or the word jealousy really doesn't satisfy his anger towards number one.

and is the 7th level 5 from judgment? which reminds me his been shown in the arc of the aim monster where the thoughts of one that saw for the first time a esper. Well he DID SEE A LEVEL 5 beating a couple of thugs. so its natural for him to be impressed.

And accelerator's life.................... hmm I'm not sure but their have been no info or mentioning of his parents. Meaning his just been disposed of by his parents because their scared with him.

And comparing THE CHILDREN with THE ACCELERATOR is not really a good comparison. Despite the children having Minamoto. They really doesn't have a painful past for me. I mean their parents really did treat them bad and in early age their been taken care of by babel. But comparing it to the childhood of accelerator which is full disaster and attacks.
he will be like me...a Work per Pay Killing Machine
reading latest chapter in mangafox.com....look like Touma will gained another magician enemy. How come a city with advanced technology that can wash off Innocenticus Fiery Creature just with Sprinkler shoot can't stop them coming to the city? don't you think it's a bit weird? perhaps some traitor opened the door for them

out of topic....I searching for RAW file of Ichaicha Railgun doujin chapter 3 and the rest, is it already released somewhere?
Old 2009-11-25, 17:53   Link #491
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
reading latest chapter in mangafox.com....look like Touma will gained another magician enemy. How come a city with advanced technology that can wash off Innocenticus Fiery Creature just with Sprinkler shoot can't stop them coming to the city? don't you think it's a bit weird? perhaps some traitor opened the door for them

out of topic....I searching for RAW file of Ichaicha Railgun doujin chapter 3 and the rest, is it already released somewhere?
Chapters 1-3 of the doujin have been out and scanlated for some time. I haven't heard or read of plans by the author to write more.
Old 2009-11-25, 21:40   Link #492
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Well, normal children in real life when provoked or threatened don't always agress -especially with his indifferent attitude. That is, normal kids would be very emotional when pushed to the limit and probably give up. Looking at his response w/ the military then, something was probably already wrong with him before the govn't decided he needed to be suppressed. Neglectful parents? but i can see how he might be a "difficult" child to deal with
Old 2009-11-26, 00:49   Link #493
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Dude, the sprinklers did not wash off (or put out, to be precise) Stiyl's summon.

Instead, it's the runes which was used to summon Innocentius (spelling) which was washed away instead. Do note that Innocentius itself can't be put out.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-11-26, 01:19   Link #494
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Dude, the sprinklers did not wash off (or put out, to be precise) Stiyl's summon.

Instead, it's the runes which was used to summon Innocentius (spelling) which was washed away instead. Do note that Innocentius itself can't be put out.
??? *re-reading : on......................ding!*
ah yeah! you're right, that the rune and not that creature may bad, because I sprint reading this two series simultaneously in one time

*searching google for icha2 Railgun duojin 3*
Old 2009-11-29, 21:29   Link #495
stillmissing

New chapter is out.

Old 2009-11-29, 22:49   Link #496
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
New chapter is out.

One word: A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Too bad Mikoto is falling for their trap, though. (it looks like a trap to me)
Old 2009-11-29, 23:09   Link #497
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Whoa, Mikoto in casual clothing?! Oooo, I like the short ponytail, cap-wearing, T-shirt, jean shorts combo she's wearing.
Old 2009-11-30, 01:51   Link #498
tsunade666

It looks LIKE A TRAP >< I bet the Item are waiting their specially Mugino.

OOOH! THE ITEM ARE SO CUTE! The author should bring them back specially that one with the cap. If I'm not mistaken its brenda..... right?
Old 2009-11-30, 03:25   Link #499
Yufankun

Where can I find this?
Old 2009-11-30, 05:35   Link #500
tsunade666

Its not out yet.... I think. Their is no raw yet on raw-paradise. So I think its just spoilers. Or maybe its really out but no raws yet. Or is their already raw for it?
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen