AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-06-04, 23:04   Link #4981
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well i must say the magical girl spinoff isnt that good really its slightly more interesting then the original because there's a plot. UNFORTUNATELY the plot concept tree is fairly bland and incredibly obvious.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 23:19   Link #4982
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Did you expect anything else out of a mahou shoujo manga with cardboard cutouts as protagonists?
Old 2015-06-04, 23:47   Link #4983
ImperialFlameGod8190

no i didnt really. In fact im a bit shocked it got an anime. Then again as an American understanding Japanese culture is something i'll never be able to do.

Then again i'm pretty engaged with it myself.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-06-05, 13:13   Link #4984
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Things that stood out for me in 173. I'll spoiler it since many probably haven't read it yet.

Spoiler for CH 173 spoilers:

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 16:22   Link #4985
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Things that stood out for me in 173. I'll spoiler it since many probably haven't read it yet.

To summary in one word: Filler ~~~
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 16:51   Link #4986
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
To summary in one word: Filler ~~~
But isn't the filler the one thing in this series that we enjoy anyway? Granted some of them get repetitive, but since the locket will probably obtain life and decide to suicide itself with a blow torch before the main story gets anywhere, might as well enjoy the drunken madness while we can. Which reminds me, hey spoilerin people, did they reveal how was drunken Yui?
Old 2015-06-05, 17:07   Link #4987
moodie

idk why ppl call this manga a filler manga or it has no plot...for the most part its a harem SoL with gags and comedy. i guess ppl are taking this over arching plot too seriously i get it we want to know whats in the locket, who opens it, and who is the promise girl...but enjoy the ride cuz once its all over its good and done (unless spin offs). but for the most part just enjoy the characters interact with each other. not everything NEEDS to be resolved its not like AoT where we need to find out whats in the basement for the story to move forward or what not. i find it weird how ppl accept the redundancy of to love ru but hate nisekoi for doing the same thing. all in all im enjoying these chapters when i binge read them....but reading them weekly is a pain lol...still one of my fav harems out there and the latest chapter did bring us back into the loop of "fillers" if u like to call it that.
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 17:19   Link #4988
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodie View Post
idk why ppl call this manga a filler manga or it has no plot...for the most part its a harem SoL with gags and comedy. i guess ppl are taking this over arching plot too seriously i get it we want to know whats in the locket, who opens it, and who is the promise girl...but enjoy the ride cuz once its all over its good and done (unless spin offs). but for the most part just enjoy the characters interact with each other. not everything NEEDS to be resolved its not like AoT where we need to find out whats in the basement for the story to move forward or what not. i find it weird how ppl accept the redundancy of to love ru but hate nisekoi for doing the same thing. all in all im enjoying these chapters when i binge read them....but reading them weekly is a pain lol...still one of my fav harems out there and the latest chapter did bring us back into the loop of "fillers" if u like to call it that.
IMO, I think TLR is more tolerated because they're more honest with their stuff. It's like, yeah we know the story isn't going anywhere, so here are breasts and magic eye genital shots all up in your face, you're welcome. Nisekoi's case, I always thought this story never needed any fanservice to make it better, but since they started using bits and pieces of it now, you kinda get why the recent Kosaki side story release decided to use fanservice full force and it seems to be more popular, albeit may be a strange reason. Back on topic, seriously though, drunken Yui, deets! I NEED DEETS!
Old 2015-06-05, 20:13   Link #4989
Chosen_Hero

The only girl I care about is Tsugumi and even I know that the kiss isn't from who she wanted it to be from, if it is then hell just froze over a hundred times.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2015-06-06 at 14:45.
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 23:49   Link #4990
ImperialFlameGod8190

well the chapter is out and it was pretty predictable and by that i mean stupid

Old 2015-06-06, 00:09   Link #4991
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

While I love Nisekoi, this chapter was a new low for me.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 01:04   Link #4992
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
not everything NEEDS to be resolved
Punctuation please. It's very tiring on the eyes to read a block of text that is written entirely in lower case.
As for your post, when was the last time something happened? I mean, really happened? Exactly, I don't remember either.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2015-06-06 at 01:14.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 03:11   Link #4993
Fairy Water

Quote:
There r only 2 things made me read Nisekoi, Onodera and the promise girl's identity.

Since I have no interest in seeing how other girls try to appoarch Raku in hundred chapters yet still friendzone, I mean there isnt any progress for them and the joke in Nisekoi not even funny enough, I started to feel like Komi only drag his series longer.

The harem manga I like the best is Tenchi Muyo while the funniest harem series is no doubt Sora no Onoshimoto. Both series have lots of moral in it. And there is no way Nisekoi could reach those two's level.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 05:18   Link #4994
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
There r only 2 things made me read Nisekoi, Onodera and the promise girl's identity.

Since I have no interest in seeing how other girls try to appoarch Raku in hundred chapters yet still friendzone, I mean there isnt any progress for them and the joke in Nisekoi not even funny enough, I started to feel like Komi only drag his series longer.

The harem manga I like the best is Tenchi Muyo while the funniest harem series is no doubt Sora no Onoshimoto. Both series have lots of moral in it. And there is no way Nisekoi could reach those two's level.
i agree with you that Onodera and the promised girls identity are keeping me but this is still getting really sad.

Old 2015-06-06, 07:59   Link #4995
Legendzerox

Last chapter I read was 165. I am tired of this manga and I wonder why the heck its so popular. Literally 150 chapters of freaking nothing. If he adds ecchi, and nudity like the spinoff has, I'll read it again. By damn if I'm gonna read garbage, it better have something.
Legendzerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 11:39   Link #4996
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post

Finally the plot is moving.....by 1 millimetre.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 11:42   Link #4997
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 173:
Old 2015-06-06, 12:09   Link #4998
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 173:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 13:34   Link #4999
Hiyono

It's strange. Every week I read this series and it's the same comedic, slice-of-life series. Every week I read it expecting something completely different and yet for some reason the author continually disappoints. That's gone on for YEARS now. What a strange world this is!
Old 2015-06-06, 13:36   Link #5000
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
It's strange. Every week I read this series and it's the same comedic, slice-of-life series. Every week I read it expecting something completely different and yet for some reason the author continually disappoints. That's gone on for YEARS now. What a strange world this is!
The saddest part is we continue to do it.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life