AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-12-09, 08:43   Link #5001
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Well, the thing with Freeza, Cell and Buu is that I think Toriyama was trying to prove karma was real or something like that. Vegeta killed a lot of Namekians before facing Freeza. He attacked his own son while facing Cell and then once again killed innocents to force Goku to face, awakening Buu in the process.

Super Vegeta is another story though
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 21:17   Link #5002
rpgman1

Okay this episode though was such a troll. 3 fighters from U4 trolling U7 fighters, but U7 only lost Piccolo. Never liked Quitela though since he is such a backstabber. His last words of wanting to take out everybody else really cements my hate for the rat GoD. Only 3 universes left and it's U3's turn with some fighters combining/gattai into one fighter. That one fighter with the monocle and cane looks like the stereotypical mad scientist.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 21:47   Link #5003
Sixth
Hu Tao

After Goku bring back those deleted universe, Universe 4 and Angels should appointed a better GoD for Universe 4. At least deleted other GoD has enough dignity to remain composure when they got deleted.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 22:36   Link #5004
SilverGlavenus

It seems U4's erasure had more impact on the characters than U6's. But I feel bad for Piccolo tho.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 00:33   Link #5005
rladls2121

im kind of surprised how Universe 3 had come this far, wow.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 01:41   Link #5006
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Kind like they just let the Strong vs Strong and let them destroying each other, using number as an advantage
Old 2017-12-10, 07:56   Link #5007
Hoodspirit

So the leftovers are:
5 fighters for Universe 3
6 fighters for Universe 7
and 3 fighters for Universe 11

According to the preview Universe 7 takes on U3 next, but they have already eliminated all of the 5 Universes before. Making U11s display really disappointing overall. Not doing anything and best fighter lacks a personality. Hope this gets over with quickly so we can go back to Caulifla and Goku's training after this arc.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 08:35   Link #5008
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Twelve minutes. I think the next to go are the scientist-like dude considering Jiren is supposed to be the strongest.
Old 2017-12-10, 12:06   Link #5009
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quitela really was a piece of shit, as I thought. He won't be missed. His fighters had interesting abilities, but that was nowhere near enough to win the tournament.

I liked the call back to Dragon Ball with the invisible fighter and Roshi telling Gohan he should get a nosebleed. Back then, it was Krillin who came up with that strategy and had Bulma flash her tits, but this time I doubt he would have agreed to 18 doing the same thing in front of everybody. I wish Roshi had suggested it just to see Krillin and 18's reaction.
Old 2017-12-10, 12:15   Link #5010
Wandering Soul

Universe 4 was underwhelming. They had a few gimmicks, but first nothing too tricky. For a guy that was built up as having some sort of small rivalry with Beerus, Quitela's universe wasn't much.
Old 2017-12-10, 12:20   Link #5011
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Instead, U3 looks like it'll be the real surprise of the tournament. Their fighters have been treated as fodders until now, but it looks like they have a real ace up their sleeve unlike Quitela.
Old 2017-12-10, 12:24   Link #5012
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Well i think it suited for Quitela who is a mouse, just cheaped trick without any real power. he even trick Sidra into assassinate Frieza
Actually their trick and abilities is real challenge, it just they too stupid to cooperate with each other, when one going down the other show up, the only thing they do is knock-out Piccolo for plot convenient
Old 2017-12-10, 18:31   Link #5013
grecefar

Well at least with piccolo out gohan is going to stop being all fangirl on him and get more serious about this, that preview shows it, looking foward to it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 20:08   Link #5014
justavisitor

Piccolo was so confused and scared so he actually forgot to extend his arm when he got knocked out

and gohan...piccolo saved gohan from falling, but when it's piccolo's turn, gohan was no where to be found..it's a bit illogical considering they never separate more than 1 meter during the whole tournament (exaggerating it but you got the message)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 20:27   Link #5015
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Piccolo was so confused and scared so he actually forgot to extend his arm when he got knocked out

and gohan...piccolo saved gohan from falling, but when it's piccolo's turn, gohan was no where to be found..it's a bit illogical considering they never separate more than 1 meter during the whole tournament (exaggerating it but you got the message)
This is why I said above Gohan and Piccolo always get the shaft in this series.
Old 2017-12-11, 00:34   Link #5016
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Being fan of Dragon Ball for 22 years really hypes me that I can review Dragon Ball Super in AnimeSuki.

But, honestly, Team Universe 4's defeat to me ended uneventful and boring, and quite the opposite reaction from what I felt back when I first watched the preview teaser for episode 119.

Truth to be told guys, all the erased Universes so far became fodder for Universe 7, IMO. The straightforward truth is that the kids watching Dragon Ball Super's Tournamet of Power want for nothing else but Universe 7 beating out of the ring all the other 7 universes, and the reason quite simple is that Goku forms part of Team Universer 7. Consequently, the kids crave even more than the DB fans for the anticipated rematch of Goku vs. Jiren at the climax of the tournament.

It has to be Goku sparing against Jiren again once the former recovers his stamina at full power, because DB Super recent opening teased all fans for the upcoming Goku-Jiren match.

Besides, I don't have to be a genius to predict that Universe 3 robot warriors at the end will become fodder for Gohan to bring out and show his full potential with Piccolo now gone from the tournament; it was wishful thinking from my part desiring for Piccolo lasting on the arena until the last 10 minutes.

For keeping tabs on Universe's 7 achievements:
- Defeated all of Universe 2
- (Currently) has defeated one warrior from Universe 3
- Defeated 9 out of the 10 members from Universe 4
- Defeated 9 out of 10 members from Universe 6
- Defeated all of Universe 9
- Defeated four Team Universe 10 members
- (Currently) has defeated 2 Pride Troopers from Universe 11
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 02:02   Link #5017
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Can someone translate this please?

Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 17:30   Link #5018
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Disappointed in how little Cell was voted, he would definitely be the best pick, even better than Frieza.
Old 2017-12-12, 12:10   Link #5019
Mister Twit

Who was polled for that? I'm guessing these aren't just random fans if the votes are around single digits. Magazine staff?
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-13, 20:23   Link #5020
AP24

Frieza now works at a sushi place!?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...-order/.125181
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy