AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-03-19, 22:19   Link #51001
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
We have too many ideas that keep changing in our heads by the time we write them out. And then we get bored of them when they end up not being what we originally wanted... Honestly, if we could type at the speed of which we can generate a story inside our head - there would be twice as many IS fics out there.
Truth is said. I wish my brain stopped planning 7 seasons ahead then prod me to foreshadow about 47 subplots at once. It's great for an MMORPG, but not a fic!!

Believe it or not, the next chapter of Vandam I will be up on FF.net today. Most of it won't be a surprise, but I guess an update at all will be the surprise. XD
Old 2014-03-19, 22:24   Link #51002
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*check if it's snowing in Indonesia*

Can't wait to read
Old 2014-03-19, 22:25   Link #51003
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
What Tempest said

I'll parrot the readers sentiment once again

1. They want smart Ichika instead of dumbass version in canon
2. They want the 'best' waifu to win, that is, either Chifuyu or Charlotte, or as of recently, Tatenashi.

Fulfill these two and you will be set for a saga.
3. They want to place themselves in ichika's shoes.

I wouldn't mind if Tempest be my beta or even my co-writer. He'll supply the onee-san, I will supply the imouto. There, all parties win!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 22:26   Link #51004
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*sigh* Dumbass...? They DO realize that a 15 year-old boy who can pick up on all the mixed signals thrown out by girls of the same age are pretty rare...? But, I can't really say since I wasn't really that interested during that time of my life - just didn't care.

If it was revealed that Ichika acted that way on purpose to avoid the pressure of having a girlfriend while trying to live up to the standard of being a pilot, then I think most people could live with that. They don't want another Natsuru...lol. Even the manga storyline for Kampfer retconned the end for the light novels to make the fans happy by having Natsuru get with the student prez Shizuku instead of that one girl Akane.
Old 2014-03-19, 22:43   Link #51005
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

True, but I also want to ask: How many reader could preach out to the true core of a fanfic, instead just longing for harem hijink? A "Soul Reader", in short.

Also, it's has been raining all day in Vietnam. After a few day of dry.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 22:53   Link #51006
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Reading a fanfic is just an extension of wishful-thinking. You read a fic with the 'expectation' of reading something along the lines of what you 'wish' could/would happen in canon. Sometimes, the fic/wish is well written, sometimes it is not.

I mean, why else are there so many Charl/Ichika fics...

Don't get me wrong, Charlotte is a very lovely girl...but I want a woman.

~*~

"So Ichika, who's costume did you like the best?"

Silence reigned in the hearts and minds of 5 young women as the object of their desire pondered the question posed by the green-haired teacher. An almost imperceptible glance at Orimura-sensei relieved their young maiden hearts a bit in noting that she appeared more engrossed in her tea than in hearing Ichika's proclamation. All the better for them.

"Hmmm, who indeed..." Ichika rubbed his chin with a hand. To tell the truth, he was rather stunned that they would wear what they did, especially Houki and Charl. He had tried so hard not to stare at the amount of cleavage they were displaying but he did get some impressive glimpses of their breasts. Houki's fox ears, thankfully, was something he could focus on.

Cecilia was a surprise for him though, displaying her 'talents' in billiards like that. He was honestly intrigued by the game and would not mind learning more of how to play - as long as she dressed normally. Those poses she struck tonight while wearing that bunnygirl outfit made him just slightly uncomfortable.

Rin's turn was taken by Tatenashi-sempai, who seemed to try her best to get a rise out of him, which she nearly did. Honestly, that girl was going to get him killed...!

Playing darts with Laura was fun while it lasted too. The bunnygirl outfit she had on was rather cute too. If the girls would be willing to play normal games like they did with him tonight, he'd enjoy being with them a whole lot more. Ah! But he was suppose to pick which outfit he liked... Wait, did that include Chifuyu-nee too?

He never thought that Chifuyu-nee would EVER dress up in anything like a maid outfit. She did look cute, even though her scowl looked a bit out of place. She definitely could have worked at a Tsundere Maid Cafe...

"Ah man, how am I suppose to pick," he breathed, rubbing his head forcefully. "I mean, I had fun playing billiards with Cecilia and darts with Laura, having tea with Houki and cookies with Charl was very nice too. I just wish we could do these sorts of things as a group - we're all friends right?"

"...has Orimura-kun learned that for girls 'All is fair in love and war'," Yamada-sensei whispered to Chifuyu, who finished her tea.

"...nope." She kept an eye on the scene in front of her. Judging by the girls' expressions, they were not happy.

"We don't care about that," Rin shouted at him.

"That's right! Who did you like the best!"

"We didn't dress up in those outfits just to receive that sort of wishy-washy answer!"

"Why are you forcing me to choose," he asked them.

"BECAUSE!"

Ichika suddenly felt angry. Why couldn't they see that he just wanted to keep things nice and amicable for them all? Why did they insist on this 'competition'? "Fine! I choose Chifuyu-nee," he all but shouted, surprising all present.

Yamada gaped in surprise and Chifuyu hid a gag reflex but her eyes were concerned when she saw how upset Ichika was at being forced into deciding this. This won't end well for them...

"What!?"

"Why are you always picking Orimura-sensei, you siscon!"

"Well, she isn't forcing me to choose who I like between my friends," he raised his voice. "All of you were great but you're ruining everything with this!
"Wa-wait a minute, time out," Yamada-sensei placed herself between her students. "I-I didn't mean for the question to become that serious, Orimura-kun. It was just a silly question."

"...no, but they always want it to be this way," he muttered, turning around and walking out of the door, leaving the girls in different stages of being upset, embarrassed and angry.

"What's with him!? He can't answer a single question honestly?"

"Yare yare, you girls really don't know when to quit," Chifuyu put her tea cup down with slightly more force than usual. "I assumed this was for Ichika, not for your egos you brats. Now you pretty much ruined whatever good feelings he had with this birthday party we threw for him." Her glare pierced right through their anger and shamed them instead. "Stop thinking about yourselves all the time and maybe he'll think about you the way you want him to for a change. Chances are he probably already does but you're not making very good cases for yourselves. And you wonder why I won't turn him over to you, or any other girl..." She walked out of the room, leaving the girls to stew on her words.

~*~

Hmmm, should this go on the Drabbles...? I'm kinda 50/50 on it...

Last edited by Tempest35; 2014-03-19 at 23:33.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 23:16   Link #51007
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

In which Mirrorverse 7 will introduce Tatenashi's rival

Quote:
While he already knew Ichika (female) and Kanzashi, he didn’t know the other two students in the slightest. One of them are petite and young enough to pass for a freshman, her hair was bright red, much like leaves in the autumn (in contrast to Houki’s reddish brown).

Her eyes were gentle, yet frighteningly sharp, much like that of Ms. Ackerman, and her skin were pale like that of Kanzashi only made it all the more prominent. Looking at her eye to eye gave Ikkun a certain sense of chill, as if she’s hiding a monstrous strength under her slim frame.

Ex-Cadet Rep of Russia after being kicked out by Tatenashi
Old 2014-03-19, 23:28   Link #51008
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So what is next? She is able to hunt and eat bear meat?
Old 2014-03-19, 23:35   Link #51009
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, and ate delinquent for breakfast
Old 2014-03-19, 23:40   Link #51010
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So it's:
1st - Tatenanshi
2nd - (Tatyana) Ex-Russian Cadet
3rd - Other girl...
4th - Icchan
?
Old 2014-03-19, 23:42   Link #51011
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Icchan is number three

Though Laura technically has edge, her sync rate is unreliable
Old 2014-03-19, 23:47   Link #51012
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So I suspect that the Russian girl has a strength-type IS - melee...? Stereotypical but hey...
Old 2014-03-19, 23:53   Link #51013
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Uchigane-based high strength unit, with 200 kg giant battleaxe that made Yukihira look impotent in comparison. Her combat style was brutal enough to make LAURA impressed.

Just to give information how she's feared

The delinquent that got stomped by Tatenashi always come back for revenge
The delinquent that got stomped by Icchan will act tough in front of Icchan
The delinquent that got stomped by her will run immediately if she's anywhere in sight
Old 2014-03-20, 00:00   Link #51014
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So she's almost like Annie from AoT...

But any delinquent would run if the top three pilots were anywhere near her...lol. I would think that since Tatenashi was the Student Council pres and Icchan's big sister is THE Orimura Chifuyu, that people would think twice about messing with them. But delinquents aren't always bright people...

Tatenashi has her title of Student Council President...
Icchan has her name and relation to Orimura Chifuyu...
This girl just has her strength -
Old 2014-03-20, 00:19   Link #51015
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Updated and now working on a cover image.
Old 2014-03-20, 00:24   Link #51016
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Say, what is the age gap between Representatives of each country? I imagine Russia prepares another generation as soon as Tatenashi graduate.
Old 2014-03-20, 00:25   Link #51017
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's not certain

But safe to say, at least one cadet rep for machine research purpose. So 1-3 year gap at least
Old 2014-03-20, 00:36   Link #51018
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

That means there is the posibility of two representatives in a school together.

Also, named Tanya's machine as Uchigane Berkut - Golden Eagle.

Why? Add spikes and shoulder shield and you will have Zaku.
Old 2014-03-20, 00:41   Link #51019
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It sacrifice every inch of armor she had so she can carry her axe properly

it's defense are completely underwhelming.
Old 2014-03-20, 00:46   Link #51020
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

How about changing it to Halberd and Tomahawk, like ZAKU Phantom?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest