AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-04-12, 10:01   Link #51941
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Spoiler:

So yeah, I decided to go ahead and do the MGR/IS cross. A few clarifications:

- Ichika WILL NOT have an IS. Here's the reason: His disappearance in 2018 was due to being sold to World Marshall. Hence, his body is almost fully gone, with only his brain and eyes being the original organs. Thus, whatever allowed him to activate the IS will not be there. (Even if it came from his brains, there is a cranium case around it, so it's not applicable anymore)

- I'm working on the assumptions that Ichika and Madoka are twins, and that they were both kidnapped during the 2nd Mondo Gross. In canon, Chifuyu went to rescue Ichika. Here, she chose to get Madoka. My idea is that in canon, Chifuyu believed the kidnappers wouldn't harm Madoka due to her maybe having the ability to control IS. Here, she believed that they wouldn't harm Ichika due to him not having any strategic advantages over Madoka.

- Rin and Laura still transfer to IS Academy: The former to work on her IS, the latter to be close to her instructor.

- Also, without Ichika, there wouldn't be a Byakushiki and thus Kanzashi would get her personal IS.

That's all I have right now really.

Edit: Fixed for logical reasons.

Last edited by Lhklan; 2014-04-14 at 12:41.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:06   Link #51942
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So technically the only part of Ichika in that machine are the eyes? 'cuz we all know Ichik doesn't have a brain.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:11   Link #51943
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
So technically the only part of Ichika in that machine are the eyes? 'cuz we all know Ichik doesn't have a brain.
Eh, this is before his arrival in IS world so his denseness haven't skyrocketed so his brain is still functional.

Also, he was among the first batch of brains, meaning that there's a couple of VR missions already downloaded in there.
Old 2014-04-12, 10:22   Link #51944
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm going to assume that's his civilian body though. Cyborgs tend to have a seperate use combat body.
Old 2014-04-12, 10:29   Link #51945
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I'm going to assume that's his civilian body though. Cyborgs tend to have a seperate use combat body.
Yup. A more refined version of Raiden's body during the prologue.

Still above many IS in term of ridiculousness though.
Old 2014-04-12, 10:39   Link #51946
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I trust the weapons will be just as ridiculous
Old 2014-04-12, 10:39   Link #51947
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Where is Raiden as well as the canon cast?

Any new Metal Gear?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:47   Link #51948
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Where is Raiden as well as the canon cast?

Any new Metal Gear?
Raiden finally took down everything related to World Marshall and is chilling out with his family.

Ichika works for Maverick, with Boris acting as a retired advisor, Kevin taking Boris place and Courtney handling the administration site.

Sunny and George still works at Solis with BladeWolf also there. (rumors are that they've been caught making out a few times :heh)

As for new Metal Gear, maybe. I'm still not sure how ridiculously it would be though.

As for Ichika's weapon... Eh I'm not sure if I should have him wield a katana-like HF blade or two smallers HF swords.
Old 2014-04-12, 10:56   Link #51949
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Make him to get the Murasama and Fox Blade.
Old 2014-04-12, 11:00   Link #51950
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Make him to get the Murasama and Fox Blade.
Wolf has Muramasa and I'm not sure where the Fox Blade went in canon.

Though HF Muramasa and Raiden's HF sword would be final weapons for Ichika if this were a game.
Old 2014-04-12, 11:13   Link #51951
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Or, in tone of Yukihara, a HF Nodaichi?
Old 2014-04-12, 11:23   Link #51952
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Or, in tone of Yukihara, a HF Nodaichi?
HF Yukihira, based on the White Knight's sword. Developped by Doktor as an experimental energy blade, the energy part was a failure. However, its cutting ability is almost unrivaled, surpassed only by the HF Muramasa and Grey Fox sword. Doktor speculated that the energy supposed to form the blade was used to enhance the vibrations instead, though he had no idea how it happened.

(Tabane happened actually)
Old 2014-04-12, 11:27   Link #51953
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Yeah! Plus, the final upgrade would be Yukihara and Murasama melted together into the thirs sword.
Old 2014-04-12, 11:33   Link #51954
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Yeah! Plus, the final upgrade would be Yukihara and Murasama melted together into the thirs sword.
Nope. Dude, Muramasa was left by Sam to BladeWolf. I'm not about to ruin that.

Instead, Tabane would refine it, giving it to project a energy field of sort with modifiable length, allowing Ichika to pull of even more ridiculous feat (like splitting a house in half in one strike). The catch is that it's energy output is very high, so he can't spam it.
Old 2014-04-12, 11:34   Link #51955
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Why would he hve yukihira?
Old 2014-04-12, 11:44   Link #51956
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Why would he hve yukihira?
Doktor tried to create a HF blade based on the sword the White Knight used. Tabane found out, was about to delete the schematics when she saw Doktor helping Ichika so she changed and provided a different schematics, the one that resemble Byakushiki's Yukihira.

Doktor was miffed but the possibility intrigued him so he didn't let it bother him and focused on getting the blade done.
Old 2014-04-12, 11:47   Link #51957
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Any other thing? I wouldn't mind seeing SOCOM getting passed from Raiden to Ichika.
Old 2014-04-12, 11:47   Link #51958
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Why the White Knight's sword? Does he know about the connection wth Chifuyu? Is that sword more powerful than Muramasa? Yukihira was originally from Kurezakura, or so the theorists spin
Old 2014-04-12, 11:51   Link #51959
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

man, writing the other characters other than the Orimura twins in Sacred Twins remake feels like a heavy chore. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 11:55   Link #51960
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Any other thing? I wouldn't mind seeing SOCOM getting passed from Raiden to Ichika.
Hmm, maybe. Though it would have to be upgraded though.

Quote:
Why the White Knight's sword? Does he know about the connection wth Chifuyu? Is that sword more powerful than Muramasa? Yukihira was originally from Kurezakura, or so the theorists spin
Because it was - at the time and perhaps even now - the strongest IS? Doktor doesn't know about the connection with Chifuyu. He saw the footage of the WHite Knight incident - a HD one after years mind you - and saw how the broadsword deflected/cut missiles/Gekkos/sometime even battleship in one strike like nothing and have an energy field around it, so he thought about replicating its effect.

I'm not sure which sword you're asking about, so I'll try: The original Yukihira SHOULD be stronger than Muramasa, while the HF Yukihira is below pre-upgrade and roughly the same post-upgrade.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest