AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-28, 10:28   Link #501
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Plain trash? Lacking the PC interface, sure. Graphically lower, sure.

But trash?

I really can't agree there.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 10:35   Link #502
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
*can play Assassins Creed and Dragon Age on Max Settings (if AC2 was for PC)

to bad the game crashes after 1 hour of gameplay. But I wouldnt touch Dragon Age for anything but the PC. the 360 and PS3 versions are just plain trash.
you know I use to be able to play assasins creed no problem, but now after upgrading my ram it crashes lol
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 10:41   Link #503
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
you know I use to be able to play assasins creed no problem, but now after upgrading my ram it crashes lol
yea its strange here too, I used to play fallout 3 with no crashes for a whole day straight, now (before Windows 7) I crashed a butt load of times.

not sure after I got windows 7, it freezes now but only because of mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Plain trash? Lacking the PC interface, sure. Graphically lower, sure.

But trash?

I really can't agree there.
it was pretty much ment to only be on PC.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-12-28 at 11:57.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 11:02   Link #504
tkdtiger

Well still waiting on gamestop to reply back to me...I never should have gotten the downloaded version...should have got the hard copy...I hate waiting, but I'm not going to be charge almost $400 for one game so it's worth the wait lol
Old 2009-12-28, 13:34   Link #505
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
it was pretty much ment to only be on PC.
I'm well aware of that, but how does that make the other versions 'trash?'
Old 2009-12-28, 13:55   Link #506
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I dumped the gamelast month because it is too boring overall. Most of the choices are like so......predictable.

There could be a better element of play if we are able to customise our characters to the extent of having kemonomimis and going "NYAN!" or "Uguu...."

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 15:38   Link #507
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
There is no such race, nor is this an adult game meant to become like a Japanese anime influenced game with loli's etc
That would make Morrigan a sundere.. Dog would go moe as would Alistair on some occasions and dwarfes would be adult loli's >.< the horror that would bring

Also there aren't that many worrisome bugs, it is predictable yes but if you play a game long enough you can always finish it multiple times, but that doesn't mean it is a bad game
Compared to some others that came out this year I think this one is rather good
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 16:16   Link #508
tkdtiger

still waiting It says 24-48 hours just until I get a response I'm finding gamestop's customer service sucks...I mean for something that deals with being charged 5 times you'd think they'd have a number you can call, but I was told they only do their support online since they do their digital downloads through a third party. I think it's a bunch of BS.
Old 2009-12-28, 16:17   Link #509
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
There is no such race, nor is this an adult game meant to become like a Japanese anime influenced game with loli's etc
That would make Morrigan a sundere.. Dog would go moe as would Alistair on some occasions and dwarfes would be adult loli's >.< the horror that would bring

Also there aren't that many worrisome bugs, it is predictable yes but if you play a game long enough you can always finish it multiple times, but that doesn't mean it is a bad game
Compared to some others that came out this year I think this one is rather good
OT : That last part was a sarcastic commentary created by my post-K-ON!/Railgun/Seizon-mortem affected brain. While my braincells regain their usual functions while not under the influence of a drug called "moe" and my thinking recoups its losses due to multiple premature death of braincells, bear with me. *attempts to resist Keroko's avvie's cuteness*

I do have to agree it is a good game overall, but I didn't play many games this year, so I am not sure if it is a good RPG overall.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 18:01   Link #510
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

There could be a better element of play if we are able to customise our characters to the extent of having kemonomimis and going "NYAN!" or "Uguu...."
omg, give it a rest.. seriously. Does a game have to have catgirls and yuri for you to even like it?
Old 2009-12-28, 20:08   Link #511
tkdtiger

If I don't get a reply tomorrow I am definately calling a gamestop rep...its rediculous that I have to wait 1-2 days for an issue like this. Especially during the holiday season where I'm sure people's budget is fairly tight. It's because gamestop doesn't do their own digital downloads so I have to wait on a response from the third party representative and it's annoying as heck...ok i'm ranting, but I really needed to blow off some steam...

so what tyoe of character would you suggest starting out with?
Old 2009-12-28, 21:08   Link #512
Who

Quote:
Doesn't really matter which you start off with... except it affects your beginning if you choose mage as opposed to warrior/rogue. Meaning your origins. Mages are stuck with only one beginning story.

Personally, I'd call a toss-up of rogue/mage for the beginner character and focus mostly on primary DPS with a side of utility for the rogue.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 21:20   Link #513
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Doesn't really matter which you start off with... except it affects your beginning if you choose mage as opposed to warrior/rogue. Meaning your origins. Mages are stuck with only one beginning story.

Personally, I'd call a toss-up of rogue/mage for the beginner character and focus mostly on primary DPS with a side of utility for the rogue.
ah cool I'm excited I'm also going to play the witcher...I finally have the ram to play it
Old 2009-12-28, 21:53   Link #514
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

i SUGGEST you dont be like me and sit there for 4 hours tryin to figure out a character.

Human Noble is my fav because theres more story involved later on unlike other races where you start up and once you become a gray warden its the same shit. as a Human Noble you have more enemy's and such.
Old 2009-12-28, 22:42   Link #515
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Even if your male of female in the game could be a different experince for you..
Old 2009-12-29, 12:04   Link #516
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Well still waiting on gamestop to reply back to me...I never should have gotten the downloaded version...should have got the hard copy...I hate waiting, but I'm not going to be charge almost $400 for one game so it's worth the wait lol
Hmm, I had no problem getting it from Direct2Drive. Compared to Gamestop, it seems cheaper too.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 13:17   Link #517
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
Hmm, I had no problem getting it from Direct2Drive. Compared to Gamestop, it seems cheaper too.
well they fixed 3 of the five charges I sent them another message to fix the other two.
Old 2009-12-29, 13:26   Link #518
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they charged you five times, doesn't that mean one of them is right?
Old 2009-12-29, 15:01   Link #519
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they charged you five times, doesn't that mean one of them is right?
yep that would be correct so they owe me about $50 now and they need to get me the download information and stuff...
Old 2009-12-29, 15:59   Link #520
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
is that service UK or US only?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bioware, ps3, rpg, windows, xbox360