AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-05, 07:08   Link #501
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
Hope the uncle will teach Ellis the advanced level of Demon Sword style.

Who is this Crownwell?
Who's the uncle?

Izolte Crowell[GT: Izorute Cruel], Ellis one of two friends. Disciple of Reida, and the only one who defeatead Ellis repeatedly at Holy land of sword[akiba version of this world lol]
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 07:33   Link #502
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Uncle Ruijeduro.i remember that Sword God noted that Ellis's swordmanship have some elements of foreign system not from 3 main sword style

oh,her. She met him after her master's death? Ellis's swordmanship left her intention in tye open so water god style swordman who adept at reading opponent would be the worst opponent for her.

Did Ellis improve in that area since Sword god even invite water god to do something about that?
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 08:46   Link #503
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Uncle Ruijeduro.i remember that Sword God noted that Ellis's swordmanship have some elements of foreign system not from 3 main sword style

oh,her. She met him after her master's death? Ellis's swordmanship left her intention in tye open so water god style swordman who adept at reading opponent would be the worst opponent for her.

Did Ellis improve in that area since Sword god even invite water god to do something about that?
Ruijerudo weapon is his soul spear[living weapon], so his fighting style involved in the use of spear. Well, since he's already life for 500 years or so, his fighting style is variable by using all you can use to strike down your enemy[he tell Ellis about this, since Rudy already adopted this style long ago]. Later at extra story 'mad dog', Ellis using her left hand to punch Nina and knock her out which all disciple protesting as cheat, but sword saidt hat Ellis didn't cheat, it just that no one considering to punch their enemy in sword fight and Ellis succeded creating her unique style.

On 3rd day after the 'venue'. She's joking that she didn't mind become Rudeus woman, but stopped by Ellis[while she's crushing Rudy feet whom know that Izolte just joking but decide to participate in teasing Ellis by saying 'for real!'. Ellis then rebutted by saying 'Rudeus is mine!'

It's for Ellis to have a woman in her age that could become her rival together with Nina. So they somehow become strange triangle that like this:
-Ellis almost always win againts Nina with her beast like ferocity
-Izolte almost always win againts Ellis with her counter
-Nina almost always win againts Izolte with her calm judgement and cleverness[she is power] efficient
Old 2014-06-05, 12:38   Link #504
Mechatrill

Thanks to the mighty Google, I somehow managed to find the Chinese translations for volume 8, scattered into separate chapters. So anyways, here are some spoilers for volume 8 for everyone.

Volume 8 is broken up into what is basically a bunch of 2 chapter short stories. But first, a little background regarding characters that I didn't think to mention before but you should probably know about here (names are basically what I tried sounding out via pinyin, so accuracy not guaranteed):
Spoiler:

Now, the actual short stories, and I think I'll actually go into details this time:
Story 1:
Spoiler:

Story 2:
Spoiler:

Story 3:
Spoiler:

Story 4:
Spoiler:

Story 5:
Spoiler:

The last chapter is basically just a bunch of settings stuff about Rudy's life at school and his quest to cure his "condition". Nothing noteworthy really happens there, so I'm not going to bother going into it in detail.

Finally, to finish off volume 8, we get an interlude about Elise:
Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 13:06   Link #505
bakato

Thanks! Does this Nanahoshi know that Rudy's the reincarnation of the fat otaku who save her and her friends from getting run over?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 13:46   Link #506
Trevent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Thanks! Does this Nanahoshi know that Rudy's the reincarnation of the fat otaku who save her and her friends from getting run over?
I don't remember anything drawing this correlation. Where'd you get this idea?

Also, to correct some misinformation:
Izolte does not in any way hit/flirt with Rudeus. It's Rudeus who finds himself slightly drawn to her that causes Ellis to stomp his feet. There are absolutely no feelings of love between them.

Rook does not fall in love Sylphy.

Cliff is the grandson of the Pope, not Emperor.

There's no such thing as a Demon Sword Style. It's Ruijerudo's tribe/race specific spear-handling style, and because this 'style' isn't wide-spread, hasn't been coined a name.
Trevent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 13:52   Link #507
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevent View Post
The previous spoiler said that she was from earth like Rudy and other spoilers said she was one of the girls Rudy saved when he lived on earth.
Old 2014-06-05, 15:04   Link #508
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
The previous spoiler said that she was from earth like Rudy and other spoilers said she was one of the girls Rudy saved when he lived on earth.
She showed him a paper with Japanese words on it and since he understood what they meant, she first thought Rudeus was a Japanese with foreign ancestry. After he revealed that he could use magic, she concluded that he was a reincarnated Japanese, since a teleported Japanese like her had no magic.
While Nanahoshi revealed her Japanese name, Rudeus kept quiet about his and everything about his past life.

Ellis has merged the Sword God style with what Ruijerudo taught her, deliberately showing an opening to lure and control the opponent's actions. It worked great against Nina because she didn't know and fell for the opening, while Izorute just waited for Ellis to initiate as the Water God style uses counters.
Old 2014-06-05, 17:50   Link #509
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
Thanks to the mighty Google, I somehow managed to find the Chinese translations for volume 8, scattered into separate chapters. So anyways, here are some spoilers for volume 8 for everyone.

Volume 8 is broken up into what is basically a bunch of 2 chapter short stories. But first, a little background regarding characters that I didn't think to mention before but you should probably know about here (names are basically what I tried sounding out via pinyin, so accuracy not guaranteed):
Spoiler:

Now, the actual short stories, and I think I'll actually go into details this time:
Story 1:
Spoiler:

Story 2:
Spoiler:

Story 3:
Spoiler:

Story 4:
Spoiler:

Story 5:
Spoiler:

The last chapter is basically just a bunch of settings stuff about Rudy's life at school and his quest to cure his "condition". Nothing noteworthy really happens there, so I'm not going to bother going into it in detail.

Finally, to finish off volume 8, we get an interlude about Elise:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevent View Post

Also, to correct some misinformation:
Izolte does not in any way hit/flirt with Rudeus. It's Rudeus who finds himself slightly drawn to her that causes Ellis to stomp his feet. There are absolutely no feelings of love between them.

Rook does not fall in love Sylphy.

Cliff is the grandson of the Pope, not Emperor.

There's no such thing as a Demon Sword Style. It's Ruijerudo's tribe/race specific spear-handling style, and because this 'style' isn't wide-spread, hasn't been coined a name.
-It's funny when Rudy said that this is not a duel, this is a crusade to those heretics who dare to trample my god![Linier and Purusena]. the moment of god revelation is something that to their amazement[Linier, Purusena, Zanoba, Juli, and later Cliff included not to tell anyone]

-Cliff is grandson of Millis pope and his first love is succesfully chrushed by Rudeus years ago.

-someday Rudy challanged by a Beast race MAN to duel for marriage, he is scared since he didn't want to cross the forbidden line. apparently they want to bet the right to marry Linier and Purusena[same thing happen to Fitz last year].

-Nina felt at first that Rudeus is Ellis air boyfriend there is no way that berserk Ellis has a boyfriend. then asking guild for information, thinking that there is no way Ellis air boyfriend exist. contrary to her expectation he is REAL, but all information about him is too good, so she decide to confirm the rumor herself.
by the time she comeback Sword hearing a maou come to Ranoa prepared herself to battle with joyfull face. hearing Nina story, she cancel her plan to battle Birdie-Gurdy.

-Rudy has nice first impression to Izolte. by the tome they meet for the second time, she give Rudy long sermon about marriage with only one woman[he dub her as like second Cliff]. three days after the 'Party', she and Rudy teasing Ellis, which resulted in Rudy feet crushed by Ellis stomp though Rudy commented that Izolte proposal quite attractive but decide that she's just joking[Izolte for Ellis. Nanahosi and Ariel for Sylphy]

-Luke teasing Rudeus by proposing to Sylphy in front of him[h is half serious at that time]

-later Ellis fighting style[using punch] added to True God sword style[but subtituted by short sword, though Paul already using that style]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 20:02   Link #510
Kyosuke_Nanbu

-It should be noted that Cliff at the time was at lowest rank of the advanturers and he tried to persuade high level teams to accept him without avail.Well, in the business where a single mistake can cost your life,there is no way they would accept a rookie who have no experience, there is a reason they rank advanturers after all.

-After taking care of Goblin, Ellis stumbled on an ambush on Rudy's aunt and helped her out.

-From what i remmeber, Nina wasn't one-hit like other guys but it is clear that she stand no chance against Birdie

-Ellis took down that guy when he wasn't even ready i think.Sword talk something about real battle where enemy don't wait for u to get ready.after Ellis took down his top disciplines, Sword personally strike at Ellis And that strike blown her away, when everybody though she was dead or at least down for the count, she got back up and Sword took her in
Old 2014-06-05, 20:25   Link #511
Mechatrill

Something rather interesting that both Nina and Cliff learned about Elise:

She seems to be a cool beauty type at first glance, but get her to talk about Rudy and she'll gush like a school girl with her first crush.

Also, I found Cliff's posturing in front of Elise quite funny. He shows off a big fire spell that incinerates a bunch of goblins, and Elise can only think:
1. She's seen Rudy demonstrate that already
2. Rudy's chant was way shorter
3. Rudy's spell was more powerful
4. Rudy would have had the good sense not to use that spell. The point of hunting goblins was that they need to turn in their ears as evidence, but a fire spell like that would have burned up all the ears too.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 20:56   Link #512
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
-It should be noted that Cliff at the time was at lowest rank of the advanturers and he tried to persuade high level teams to accept him without avail.Well, in the business where a single mistake can cost your life,there is no way they would accept a rookie who have no experience, there is a reason they rank advanturers after all.

-After taking care of Goblin, Ellis stumbled on an ambush on Rudy's aunt and helped her out.

-From what i remmeber, Nina wasn't one-hit like other guys but it is clear that she stand no chance against Birdie

-Ellis took down that guy when he wasn't even ready i think.Sword talk something about real battle where enemy don't wait for u to get ready.after Ellis took down his top disciplines, Sword personally strike at Ellis And that strike blown her away, when everybody though she was dead or at least down for the count, she got back up and Sword took her in
ah yeah, i forgot about Ellis first strike on Nina
Old 2014-06-05, 22:54   Link #513
bakato

Can someone explain why this Hitogami in all his power doesn't just off Rudy and his family? Seems like a close and shut case.
Old 2014-06-05, 23:20   Link #514
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Can someone explain why this Hitogami in all his power doesn't just off Rudy and his family? Seems like a close and shut case.
he could only do that indirectly[By mouse with stone disasea at Future Rudy time Axis] and his power is greatly weakened and restricted so he could only made his move by dream.different from Orusuteddo which his power could directly affecting the world but must make his move alone [since if 100 saw Orusuteddo and Hitogami, 100 of them will believe Hitogami coz of Orusuteddo curse[and scary face] with exception of Old Dragon race[True Dragon Race] and Off-Worlder.
Old 2014-06-06, 00:25   Link #515
dorekidos

iirc, Orusuteddo is the dragon god from the spoiler. Does he take human form or dragon form?
dorekidos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 00:57   Link #516
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorekidos View Post
iirc, Orusuteddo is the dragon god from the spoiler. Does he take human form or dragon form?
Human form.
Old 2014-06-06, 02:26   Link #517
Xacual

Finally finished reading up to the most recent chapter through GT. A lot of fun scenes that I really enjoyed. Favorite was probably chapter 9, all the Sylphy pov scenes during the school years and trying to get together with Rudy.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 02:53   Link #518
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorekidos View Post
human form since he is also reincarnated

xacual@ hahahaha..........I agree it's hilarious how Ariel think "I can't believe that brave Sylphy become so clumsy when it's about Rudeus, what she like about that guy anyway[look like a clumsy person, didn't have a man dignity, even that womanizer Luke is more charming than him though they basically almost look a like]

Last edited by CNine; 2014-06-06 at 03:08.
Old 2014-06-06, 05:09   Link #519
amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
human form since he is also reincarnated

xacual@ hahahaha..........I agree it's hilarious how Ariel think "I can't believe that brave Sylphy become so clumsy when it's about Rudeus, what she like about that guy anyway[look like a clumsy person, didn't have a man dignity, even that womanizer Luke is more charming than him though they basically almost look a like]
So,how did Rudy manage to change her opinion of him since now,even sylphy is jealous and feel insecure because of her(Ariel)?

Last edited by amigos; 2014-06-06 at 07:50.
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 07:56   Link #520
nineC

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
how did Rudy manage to change her opinion of him since now,even sylphy is jealous and feel insecure because of her?
At first they didn't know about Rudy condition, it's so terrible that he once said 'unlike woman, muscle won't betray you' to one of the adventurer party leader. Anyway, what he is doing [too polite twithout shred of pride in him] made Luke say that hisbehaviour is unbefitting of grayrat. Though that's changed after birdie-gurdie challange. He finally showing his fang and become DaiMaou in Shari'a academy.

As for Ariel opinion, it's change at vol17, after Rudy made her remember her true reason to become king. though her main reason is to tease sylphy

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel