Notices

Old 2008-11-18, 01:10   Link #501
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Stop crashing/messing up Arios plz. Kthxbye
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 01:37   Link #502
Aquaman OS

Oh of course. Arios has to still be working for Marie later on after all.

Al will be killed outside his suit for whatever reason. Just watch.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 14:55   Link #503
Shadow Kira01

I believe that Allelujah, Soma, and Louise are uncapable of piloting a mobile suit. In fact, the whole concept of "Super Soldier" should have been scrapped altogether. At the same time, I think this concept may have came from Zeta Gundam. Four Murasame was the pilot of the Psycho Gundam. Instead of utilizing a Gundam to control the pilot enhancing his or her capabilities, we have the "quantum brain wave" surgery to enhance the abilities of the pilot. However, the result of either process is the same thing.

As for the idea of the Arios, it is also from Zeta Gundam. The Arios is capable of transforming to bird mode, which is the same thing as Zeta Gundam's fortress mode. Generally, the concept of Allelujah Haptism and Soma Peries came from Four Murasame, the un-natural NewType pilot, while the Arios is the new version of the Zeta Gundam.

As for Louise Harley, I supposed she is an added extra to enhance the storyline, making it longer since Saji Crossroad will be playing a major role, at least.. It is his fault that the Catalan base is wiped out and that Setsuna F. Seiei will be putting himself into the distrust and disrespect of the Catalan forces for covering Saji. At the same time, Setsuna cannot hand over Saji, because it will result in his painful death. Considering that the death of Saji's fiancee and elder sister was the fault of Celestial Being, it is understandable that Setsuna is protecting the worthless Saji Crossroad.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 15:16   Link #504
NyxOne

Except CB never killed Louise. And last I checked, she was never engaged to Saji.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 21:39   Link #505
Aquaman OS

Well Louise was the fault of the Thrones which regular CB does take responsiblity for though they made it clear to Saji that they were not part of them.

His sister however was just randomly killed by Ali for fun. That is the very thing CB is fighting against. If anything that gives him incentive to join them.
Old 2008-11-19, 09:15   Link #506
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Well Louise was the fault of the Thrones which regular CB does take responsiblity for though they made it clear to Saji that they were not part of them.

His sister however was just randomly killed by Ali for fun. That is the very thing CB is fighting against. If anything that gives him incentive to join them.
And who was Ali working for?

Laguna, who was working for Alejandro, who not only was an established member of Celestial Being but also a pawn for Ribbons, who is arguably the truest advocate of Veda's plans in all of CB.

The Thrones were Celestial Being: they had a different style from the Ptolemy Meisters, but they obeyed Veda, sought to end war, and were 'officially' recognized as part of Celestial Being by the Observers. Currently, the Ptolemy and Meisters are the rogues of Celestial Being: they've abandoned Veda and the Plan, and are acting on their own judgements.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 12:39   Link #507
NyxOne

I don't think knowing too much and being a pest- which is exactly why Ali killed Kinue- amounts to 'fun'.
Old 2008-11-19, 16:34   Link #508
Aquaman OS

He told her too much just so he could kill her. That seemed much like fun to me.

And Veda itself was compromised remember. The Thrones were plants by CB traitors to enforce their own plan, and then the Innovators took advantage of that to enforce their own secret plan. But Veda's original plan is probably long gone, and following Ribbons was not what the Meisters signed up for.

Even if they were technically on the same side the original Meisters didn't support their actions and certainly wouldn't have acted like the Thrones did. I see them as totally different groups.

Neither Ribbons nor Alejandro are following Aeolia's plans. If anything the Meisters are the real CB since Aeolia gave them his blessing.
Old 2008-11-19, 16:43   Link #509
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
He told her too much just so he could kill her. That seemed much like fun to me.
Saachez killed Kinue not out of fun. He killed her because he thought that by killing a snoop and telling Laguna Harvey about it would help make Harvey decide to give Saachez a GN-X, as prior to meeting Kinue, he had requested a GN-X for his own personal use, to which Harvey was reluctant to give him, and said he'd think about it. Saachez contacted Harvey immediately after killing Kinue to tell him about a snoop he got rid of.

In the end, though, it was entirely pointless because Harvey decided not to give him a GN-X. Which resulted in Harvey's death and Saachez's hunting of Team Trinity to acquire one of their Gundams.
Old 2008-11-19, 17:12   Link #510
Aquaman OS

Really? I'd thought he'd already killed Harvey prior to meeting Kinue and he was phoning Alejandro instead.
Old 2008-11-19, 17:16   Link #511
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Really? I'd thought he'd already killed Harvey prior to meeting Kinue and he was phoning Alejandro instead.
Nope. The VA had too deep a voice and wasn't nearly as extravagant in manner to be Corner.
Old 2008-11-21, 13:41   Link #512
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
2) It's Gundam. When was the last time in Gundam that the male Gundam pilot did NOT act as the knight in shining armor to his lady, even if she was supposed to be kick-ass? Gundam's history on the matter isn't encouraging.
MSIgloo.

Monique Cadillac makes Ace in a single sortie in a Zudah. Then in the finale rescues her boy toy Oliver from the exploding ruins of the Big Rang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Name three female main-character love interests in the last fifteen years.
See above. Or Paula Cis and Enil En from Gundam X.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 13:53   Link #513
NyxOne

You watched MS IGLOO too, eh? Good on ya.
Old 2008-11-22, 00:40   Link #514
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

is it me or does soma alot looks hotter than the previous ep

Good job on scoring such a hot chick , it even makes lockon jealous
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 02:59   Link #515
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
is it me or does soma alot looks hotter than the previous ep

Good job on scoring such a hot chick , it even makes lockon jealous
Lockon's got Felt ready for him on his bed.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 03:09   Link #516
SuperJiwon

Man I miss Hallelujah. He was so much more interesting than Allelujah, who just cried about Marie non stop since the beginning of season two. Hope they bring back that psycho and get rid of that wuss Allelujah.
SuperJiwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 08:10   Link #517
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Crredit to mangaka_chan

Quote:
Gundam 00 Aoi Kioku: Allelujah and Soma
The March edition of Gundam Ace had a new chapter of the Aoi Kioku side story manga, and this time it's about Alle and Soma. Major thanks to Good Haro on /m/ for translating the original Japanese summary, which can be found here.

--------

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 –Blue Memories–

Chapter 2 “Allelujah and Souma”

The main story of episode 7 of S2 told from Marie and Souma’s perspective. Her influence phrase is “Souma’s deeply slumbering ‘bond’ to Allelujah”

A spread illustration of Allelujah finally arriving in the middle of a forest where Marie is sleeping.

A full-scale supplement of Marie and Allelujah’s time at the super soldier facility.

“It’s only Allelujah who can talk to me.” Says a smiling Marie.

Allelujah mutters “Sounds lonely” to which a delighted Marie responds “It’s nothing of the sort! My loneliness has ended. I’m not lonely anymore. Because Allelujah came!” and Allelujah promises “I’ll come to see Marie every day!” And then he remembers the experiments he [endures] every day [and adds] “Maybe every day is a bit unreasonable. But when I can come I certainly will come!” leaning forward as he makes his promise.

“Don’t be lonely anymore!” Allelujah says smiling and Marie says to herself again “You were everything to me. My comrade, my friend, my family, and most of all–”

There is a depiction of the scene in which Allelujah and his comrades escape and Marie reaches out, crying.

Souma, newly transfered to A-LAWS, promises Sergei, “when my [tour of] duty is over, I’ll certainly return,” but when she sees the automaton-mass-killing at the Katharon base, she says, staring at her shaking hands “I’ve killed people with these hands.” Reminiscing about the four years of day to day life she spent with Sergei, Souma [thinks] self-conciously “I can’t go back to you [now].”

S1 episode 25’s “If the Lieutenant Colonel wasn’t here, I’d be all alone”

During this scene, while the still buried Marie looks over her shoulder, seeing Allelujah leaving she reaches out, crying.

A conversation between Marie, lying down in the life-support chamber and A-LAWS member Souma:
“I want to go where Allelujah is. Allelujah is calling me. If I only could move these hands, if I only could move these legs” Marie says crying.
“I’m sorry for this whole time up until now, I’ve kept you closed off and only concerned myself with my own happiness. But, now I can’t go back,” Souma apologizes and vanishes. And thus, for the first time, Marie is able to move her body by her own will.

“Souma Pieres,” Marie mumbles and inside her head, Souma’s message resonates.
“If you happen to me(et) the colonel, I’d like you to tell him this: I wanted to be your daughter.”

Marie speaks with Allelujah while holding his hand in the rain.
“Allelujah, I won’t let go of this hand again.”
While looking at Allelujah’s reddening face, Marie smiles tearfully.

–So as to not lose something twice–

-------
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 22:36   Link #518
dranbit

So Soma actually can talk with Marie. I think that she was not aware of the existence of Marie.

And Soma, being a soldier, never fight in those 4 years?, and the first time she kills was in the Kataron base?. Wow, i donīt expect that. I really think that she went to other missions, after all she is now a First Lieutenant, in S1 she was a Second Lieutenant.

Thanks for the info.
dranbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 22:58   Link #519
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranbit View Post
So Soma actually can talk with Marie. I think that she was not aware of the existence of Marie.

And Soma, being a soldier, never fight in those 4 years?, and the first time she kills was in the Kataron base?. Wow, i donīt expect that. I really think that she went to other missions, after all she is now a First Lieutenant, in S1 she was a Second Lieutenant.

Thanks for the info.
Soma verbally thanks Sergei for confining her to Gundam-combat only missions during one Season 2 episode, how did you not know that?
Old 2009-01-25, 00:11   Link #520
dranbit

Well I saw that episode in Spanish subs. and it's says something like this " Thanks for no made Soma Peries participate in the Gundam elimination mission and no other mission". When I saw that I knew that something was not right in the translation because Soma participate in the missions to eliminate the Gundams, but never search the episode with another Fansub group. That's the reason why I didn't know what she says exactly.

For that reason Since the episode 09, I saw and English Fansubs version. Then, the next day I saw a version with a Spanish Fansub (my English Knowledge sometimes it's not very good. But I understand like the 70 or 80 % of the episode in English)
dranbit is offline   Reply With Quote