AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-02, 14:47   Link #5241
LeftSeven
2D artist

bakapervert is so eager translating gensouki or something,
is that series ever good? or just another isekai generic one?
Old 2018-05-02, 16:12   Link #5242
Triok123

îts fairly decent from what I undestood, beside that...dudes Bakapervert have the right to translate whatever the hell he wants...it kind feel like people are obligating him to translating this (not he stopped...)
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 18:36   Link #5243
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
îts fairly decent from what I undestood, beside that...dudes Bakapervert have the right to translate whatever the hell he wants...it kind feel like people are obligating him to translating this (not he stopped...)
I think they are not saying BP should continue because he's obliged to (he can translate whatever he wants). It's that the translator he negotiated with had previously both refused to oblige with a DMCA request on Undead Adventurer from the official English publisher and tried to label it as "fanfic" to get around it (it didn't work), and that he has a pateron that places chapters behind a paywall.
Old 2018-05-02, 20:36   Link #5244
haseo0408

So many theories for volume 15! I´ll just wait and see, stll expecting a harem ending, only wasy to solve the romantic realtionship without crushing everyone in the process.

Anyhow, at the very least I hope someone at least gets to injured Fugil by the end of the volume, seriouly somebody needs to put a fight against that monster.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 20:49   Link #5245
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
ok, maybe i should try it once vol 1 fully translated, it's not like i don't like it, it's just so hard to find isekai ln with decent and interesting one this days since all of them generally has the same tropes.

i think people are not obligating him, they're being grateful for him to translate this, besides, adding more series to translate sure give me something to read while waiting for someone here to give some spoilers.
Old 2018-05-03, 10:19   Link #5246
Nymene

I haven't read till the latest light novel volume, so I'd like to know if there are any scenes implying that any of the new female characters not from Lux's starting harem members shown in the Anime harbors any romantic feelings towards any male character not Lux. Are there any such scenes ? For example, in Seiken Tsukai no World Break, we have Angela liking Sir Edward.

I am asking this because Lux already has Krulcifer, Philuffy, Lisesharte, Celestia, and a few others liking him, so I think Lux shouldn't rob other male characters of their chances at getting their own Bishoujo girls. There is a limit to how much females one guy can hog all for himself. I don't mind the MC having a harem, but at least show other male characters paired with their own girls too, like in Negima ( we have Kotarou there that gets that one cute girl whose name I forgot ) and a few other series.

Besides, we already have hundreds of visual novels where depictions of any male characters of same age as the Protagonist not depicted having a girlfriend or someone that is implied to be in love with him, so light novels should at least feature more side couples, regardless of whether the MC gets a harem or not.

Last edited by Nymene; 2018-05-03 at 10:25. Reason: More points adding
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 10:24   Link #5247
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
I haven't read till the latest light novel volume, so I'd like to know if there are any scenes implying that any of the new female characters not from Lux's starting harem members shown in the Anime harbors any romantic feelings towards any male character not Lux. Are there any such scenes ? For example, in Seiken Tsukai no World Break, we have Angela liking Sir Edward.

I am asking this because Lux already has Krulcifer, Philuffy, Lisesharte, Celestia, and a few others liking him, so I think Lux shouldn't rob other male characters of their chances at getting their own Bishoujo girls. There is a limit to how much females one guy can hog all for himself. I don't mind the MC having a harem, but at least show other male characters paired with their own girls too, like in Negima ( we have Kotarou there that gets that one cute girl whose name I forgot ) and a few other series.
Sorry to make you disappointed but there are at least 4 other girls that will be added into Lux's harem in later volumes
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 11:50   Link #5248
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^This. But Greifer has Vanhiem Principality's princess at least. And Fugil has a deceased lover (though I guess that doesn't count).

Lux's harem: Liesharte, Celesta, Krulcifer, Yoruka, Philuphy, Aeril (second princess of Holy Arcadia Empire, aka family of Lord, aka True Arcadia; she's the one who disguised herself as Coral, Greifer's aide in the Seven Dragon Paladins), Soffice (seems to have feelings for him), Rosa (might have feelings for him), Magialka (wants to get into his pants/eat him up because of his face being kind of girly), and the Triad (they might have feelings for him). I don't think any others will be added, though.

And there are female characters that aren't in the harem, like Lisha's aunt who is also her adoptive mother, the Queen of the New Kingdom Atismata. And Relie is totally rooting for Philuffy, but she herself is only like a big sister to Lux. Lux's homeroom teacher isn't in the harem either.

Edit: I forgot to mention Mel in the above list. She's Ymir Theocracy's representative in the Seven Dragon Paladins and Krulcifer is her aide. She's younger, but she does seem to have feelings for Lux.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-05-03 at 14:21.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 19:49   Link #5249
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^This. But Greifer has Vanhiem Principality's princess at least. And Fugil has a deceased lover (though I guess that doesn't count).

Lux's harem: Liesharte, Celesta, Krulcifer, Yoruka, Philuphy, Aeril (second princess of Holy Arcadia Empire, aka family of Lord, aka True Arcadia; she's the one who disguised herself as Coral, Greifer's aide in the Seven Dragon Paladins), Soffice (seems to have feelings for him), Rosa (might have feelings for him), Magialka (wants to get into his pants/eat him up because of his face being kind of girly), and the Triad (they might have feelings for him). I don't think any others will be added, though.

And there are female characters that aren't in the harem, like Lisha's aunt who is also her adoptive mother, the Queen of the New Kingdom Atismata. And Relie is totally rooting for Philuffy, but she herself is only like a big sister to Lux. Lux's homeroom teacher isn't in the harem either.

Edit: I forgot to mention Mel in the above list. She's Ymir Theocracy's representative in the Seven Dragon Paladins and Krulcifer is her aide. She's younger, but she does seem to have feelings for Lux.
other aside, Rosa definitely has a thing for Lux, after Heiburg arc, her change of attitude in front of Lux was so drastic that even Mel had to quip in some retort
And even Mel herself had imply that she will go at Lux when she grow up
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”

Last edited by sierra117; 2018-05-04 at 01:06.
Old 2018-05-04, 00:45   Link #5250
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
other aside, Rosa definitely has a thing for Lux, after Heiburg arc, her change of attitude in front of Lux was so drastic that even Mel had to quip in some retort
And even Mel herself had imply that she will at Lux when she grow up
What about the triad, do you think any of its members has romantic feelings for Lux?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 01:05   Link #5251
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
What about the triad, do you think any of its members has romantic feelings for Lux?
all 3 of them had admit to have feeling for Lux
Old 2018-05-04, 08:26   Link #5252
Mirable
ミラベル

^They also admit they don't have a chance to win, poor girls they think their rivals are too strong..

Speaking of rival, i don't really understand why smart person like Krulucifer consider Lisha to be most terrifying rival of love? if we judge from past volume, it should be Phi. Don't tell me author plan to...
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 09:18   Link #5253
Sacredus

I was telling that from very beginning... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 10:46   Link #5254
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^They also admit they don't have a chance to win, poor girls they think their rivals are too strong..

Speaking of rival, i don't really understand why smart person like Krulucifer consider Lisha to be most terrifying rival of love? if we judge from past volume, it should be Phi. Don't tell me author plan to...
Probably because she quarrel with her and doesn't pays attention to Phi, they barely interacted you know and she is hard to read.
Old 2018-05-04, 11:40   Link #5255
DanielSong39

Philuffy is leading no doubt; Celestia has moved into the runner-up position.

As for Krulcifer I think she's too caught up in her rivalry with Lisha. At this rate they'll be passed by Coral too.

Still waiting for the news that Airi is actually Lux's cousin (you know it's coming).
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 13:04   Link #5256
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
all 3 of them had admit to have feeling for Lux
I'm quite a bit behind in the volumes, when did they admit it?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 18:17   Link #5257
tuckersister

Yoruka all the way!!!!!!!
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 18:17   Link #5258
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
I'm quite a bit behind in the volumes, when did they admit it?
I think the short story (Volume 9, Chapter 7) makes it pretty obvious. But it was apparent quite a bit before that.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 01:15   Link #5259
sierra117
Harem Seeker

OMG!!! Shit just got real,guys!!!
Old 2018-05-05, 01:21   Link #5260
B214

I wonder if that's even true and not some vandalism of article.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere