AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-30, 21:07   Link #5241
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Oh... so she is good now? No longer a Magnificent bitch?
Good? Understatement, she's true embodiment of idealist in current incarnate, see everything in black and white and tried to pull who's in the gray zone...
Old 2011-10-30, 21:10   Link #5242
Eratas123

@ Treme - Yup, she's a good girl now. Everyone was too serious on the OC list so he dropped Magnificent Bitch Karon in favor of Genki Girl Karon.

@ Yachi - Have Laura and Ravena try to awkwardly bond. How about a scene where Laura tries to spend quality time with her but all she knows how to do is lecture her about proper gun maintenance and the importance of the knife.

@ Zero - Which of course is a problem for the Morally Gray Irish
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 21:10   Link #5243
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
Hey guys, I need help. How should I end this after this scene?

Spoiler for Scene:

Suggest pls
*Losing the ability to talk because of the awesomeness*

I suggest you spiced up more emotion, it's after all an introduction of new character.

EDIT: ^What Eras said above.
Old 2011-10-30, 21:13   Link #5244
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
*Losing the ability to talk because of the awesomeness*

I suggest you spiced up more emotion, it's after all an introduction of new character.

EDIT: ^What Eras said above.
That would be on the next chapter.

@Eratas, I'll try that especially Laura got a new technique.

EDIT: I'm also making a new fic about the pasts of the girls, after I publish chapter 2, I'm gonna take a break for Everything is Radiant
Old 2011-10-30, 21:19   Link #5245
Eratas123

Quote:
That would be on the next chapter.

@Eratas, I'll try that especially Laura got a new technique.

EDIT: I'm also making a new fic about the pasts of the girls, after I publish chapter 2, I'm gonna take a break for Everything is Radiant
I'm already doing something like that with Daydreams Hell, Rin's entire daydream was just backstory.
Old 2011-10-30, 21:21   Link #5246
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I'm already doing something like that with Daydreams Hell, Rin's entire daydream was just backstory.
Mine is not probably daydreams, but something like nightmare, pain of realization, or something like that.

BTW I'm looking forward for Char's daydream :P
Old 2011-10-30, 21:25   Link #5247
Eratas123

Quote:
Mine is not probably daydreams, but something like nightmare, pain of realization, or something like that.

BTW I'm looking forward for Char's daydream :P
I'll have to revise the plot since someone already did an amnesia fic
Old 2011-10-30, 21:31   Link #5248
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

There, I published the Chapter two now

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7486570/...ing_is_Radiant

Review please
Old 2011-10-30, 21:34   Link #5249
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I'll have to revise the plot since someone already did an amnesia fic
Who did that?
Old 2011-10-30, 21:42   Link #5250
Eratas123

Quote:
Who did that?
Dunno, you'll have to ask Hawke for that. He says he read one already.
Old 2011-10-30, 21:56   Link #5251
HasuMasu
*Artist

Zero needs to continue the author fic.
Old 2011-10-30, 22:38   Link #5252
Eratas123

@ Rain - Can you give me the info on Aria now?
Old 2011-10-30, 22:54   Link #5253
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I'm tired.. Got back from a fireworks shopping spree and testing period... There goes 600 bucks...

@ Eratus: Here's a quickly done profile for Aria.

- Silver hair that reaches her waist
- Heterochromia: Left eye is wine red while her right is hazel brown
- Pale skin
- Needs to wear reading glasses to see small print, glasses are large circular ones she hates
- Physically she looks like Laura at a young age, a petite build
- Much stronger than she looks, can take on anyone much bigger than her and still have a good chance to win
-Pilots a Seraphim IS, except instead of silver and white, it's colored black and red and sports the symbols of the Schwarzer Haze
-Carries a switchblade and a P229, both customized to fit her hands.
-Loves hot chocolate and anything sweet or salty. Refuses to eat anything bitter.
-Possessive of anyone who catches her attention, clings to them and sticks like glue at times: namely to her parents, Houki, her grandmother, and Irish(older)/Yuriko.
-Likes to pick fights/play/hang out with Ichika's kids of the Houki pairing timeline, due to coming from the same timeline possibility
-Has a strong dislike of Lingyin (for her yandereness) and Cecilia (for her cooking)
-She's a delinquent, paints grafitti of the Schwarzer Haze everywhere
-Admires Tatenashi, aspires to be more like her
-Has a strange attraction to bishonen and the androgynous, but normally ends up roughing them up for being too feminine

That should be good enough.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 23:05   Link #5254
Eratas123

@ Rain - Attracted too bishonen and andorgynous? Fit's Yuriko perfectly The way he was raised means he ends up looking like the archetypal Bishie. Irish is just plain effeminate

Anyway, I'm also wondering what kind of personality she likes in a guy.
Old 2011-10-30, 23:09   Link #5255
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratus: She likes guys who have similar qualities to that of her father. That, or she'll grab a guy, and start molding him to act, look, and even speak in typical shoujo manga/anime "dream boy" style.
Old 2011-10-30, 23:14   Link #5256
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratus: She likes guys who have similar qualities to that of her father. That, or she'll grab a guy, and start molding him to act, look, and even speak in typical shoujo manga/anime "dream boy" style.
What do you mean "dream boy"? Yuriko talks in a calm manner and tends not to get easily mad since he's used to dealing with crazy situations. He looks like a bishie but he's only seven so that's kind of expected. Could you please tell me what you mean by dream boy?

Side note - She sure is aware/mature for being a 9 year old.
Old 2011-10-30, 23:23   Link #5257
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

ATTENTION!

As my previous posts have been completely missed... I have an important announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
How nasty does Meister want Karon to be?
Quote:
Before she was a Magnificent bitch who acted cutesy to fool others. Now, she's a genki girl who loves getting into crazy hijinks.
Quote:
Good? Understatement, she's true embodiment of idealist in current incarnate, see everything in black and white and tried to pull who's in the gray zone...
Quote:
@ Treme - Yup, she's a good girl now. Everyone was too serious on the OC list so he dropped Magnificent Bitch Karon in favor of Genki Girl Karon.
Except that is now AU to the AU. I decided to put all that back in to that crack world, and leave it there. That also includes most of Class 1-2. The originals were too cracky, the remake didn't help, so I'm relegating all of them into that alternate universe.

In the alternate fanon, Tabane's character was interpretted to be a chessmaster, and messed with everyone so much that everything turned out like that. Shooting St@r further complicates matters.

In the active fanon, Tabane's, like Agex said, just an inventor trying to build and build and so did not mess with everyone. Most of the world-changing events in the Original Generation world then did not happen, such as the IS war, North vs South Korea, Metropolia being built, orbital elevators, and a space race. Much of the world remains like what it is now, apart from role reversals in some countries, what's status quo in 2011 is status quo in 2021, with the sole exception of the ASEAN Foundation, the militarization of EU, and the most destructive Republican president completely undoing Obama's 8 years of world.

In this world, most of the "Class 1-2" either never made it to ISA, are assigned to other classes, are dead, or did not turn out as campy. As such, Class 1-2 is filled with same Ichika-whoring flunkies as the rest of the school.

I'll also be doing a cast change, returning to the 1 focus IS I started with.

If its any consolation, this "active" fanon appears as a metafictional show within the alternate fanon.
Old 2011-10-30, 23:24   Link #5258
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratus: I'm talking about the stereotypical "prince" kind of guy, the feminine, relatively handsome kind of guy that makes girls swoon and squeal via appearance, actions, and his infatuation with the heroine.

So basically, Aria's gonna take Yuriko and mold him into her perfect guy, so she can turn her life into the girliest shoujo plot ever, even though it contradicts her image of herself.

Anyway, her maturity stems from who her parents are. Kyuukai in the future becomes Commander of FRACTURE's military sectors, and Laura becomes his advisor. But Laura ends up having a bigger say in FRACTURE's matters than Kyuukai ever will.
Old 2011-10-30, 23:27   Link #5259
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
ATTENTION!

As my previous posts have been completely missed... I have an important announcement.

Except that is now AU to the AU. I decided to put all that back in to that crack world, and leave it there. That also includes most of Class 1-2. The originals were too cracky, the remake didn't help, so I'm relegating all of them into that alternate universe.

In the alternate fanon, Tabane's character was interpretted to be a chessmaster, and messed with everyone so much that everything turned out like that. Shooting St@r further complicates matters.

In the active fanon, Tabane's, like Agex said, just an inventor trying to build and build and so did not mess with everyone. Most of the world-changing events in the Original Generation world then did not happen, such as the IS war, North vs South Korea, Metropolia being built, orbital elevators, and a space race. Much of the world remains like what it is now, apart from role reversals in some countries, what's status quo in 2011 is status quo in 2021, with the sole exception of the ASEAN Foundation, the militarization of EU, and the most destructive Republican president completely undoing Obama's 8 years of world.

In this world, most of the "Class 1-2" either never made it to ISA, are assigned to other classes, are dead, or did not turn out as campy. As such, Class 1-2 is filled with same Ichika-whoring flunkies as the rest of the school.

I'll also be doing a cast change, returning to the 1 focus IS I started with.

If its any consolation, this "active" fanon appears as a metafictional show within the alternate fanon.
So which one will you be doing first? The grim dark one or the crack sci-fi one?
Old 2011-10-30, 23:27   Link #5260
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

As a side effect of this change, I understand that many other characters will end up changed or not even appearing. I know most of the old characters will be dropped from the line-up. But they will at least have the consolation of existing in the Alpha World Line...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest