AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-10-13, 03:36   Link #5321
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Are Japanese truly wimp?? Damn, I've read all ntr doujin but no one actually fight back and just walk away... no revenge or no other shi-... hah~~ maybe I should going to Dubai instead of Tokyo if I ever had changed ...
Old 2016-10-13, 05:01   Link #5322
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggyeti View Post
^Thanks man thats the one.

Spoiler:

But eh, I have an impression they're avoiding them on purpose or something. I was expecting something like Arifureta but suddenly Knights and Magic of all things got announced.
Endride is complete shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
I can see two problems with Isekais. One is that many are just too similar to each other. I can't really recall any that doesn't involve the generic fantasy world we seen a thousand times already.
Second Isekais tend to be very long, and have way too much to fit into one standard twelve episode season. And I doubt any are popular enough to get a twenty four, let alone a fifty two episode season.
The problem is not even one of those getting animated

The olden days we got Rayearth, Escaflowne, Isekai Seikishi Monogatari, and El Hazard. Lately only Grimgal is "normal" isekai.

Not exactly template isekai too. And yea, being too long and adult oriented make it hard to be animated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Are Japanese truly wimp?? Damn, I've read all ntr doujin but no one actually fight back and just walk away... no revenge or no other shi-... hah~~ maybe I should going to Dubai instead of Tokyo if I ever had changed ...
You want revenge NTR?

Read 彼女が二股していたので、腰が砕ける程衝撃を受けた。

The same author with Cheat Skill [Biyouseikei] Mochi no Ore wa, Medachitakunai noni Harem ni
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 05:33   Link #5323
WyrdMonger

I like to know, is there any Isekai or any story on Naoru worthy of becoming an anime?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 05:41   Link #5324
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
You want revenge NTR?

The same author with Cheat Skill [Biyouseikei] Mochi no Ore wa, Medachitakunai noni Harem ni
What is this about, Ero buddy?
Mc got ntr-ed but now he have his revenge??
Old 2016-10-13, 05:59   Link #5325
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Killing the girl and the guy she cheated with socially

Quote:
I like to know, is there any Isekai or any story on Naoru worthy of becoming an anime?
Vermillion, Saratoga, Teleporter, Kenkyo, Akujo, Sura-chan, Kuma Kuma Kuma, Seichou Cheat, Legend, Sevens, Heiwa no Shugosha, Jitsudan Heiki, Ototsukai

Sadly those with visible snusnu is impossible to be anime
Old 2016-10-13, 06:02   Link #5326
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Dude, then you should make the thread for it...
Is he full revenge mode or just stop half away...?
Old 2016-10-13, 06:51   Link #5327
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
I can see two problems with Isekais. One is that many are just too similar to each other. I can't really recall any that doesn't involve the generic fantasy world we seen a thousand times already.
Second Isekais tend to be very long, and have way too much to fit into one standard twelve episode season. And I doubt any are popular enough to get a twenty four, let alone a fifty two episode season.
There's plenty of very similar WNs but in terms of what's been animated, mostly it's either "transported to another world" or "stand-alone fantasy world". There's loads of "reincarnated in another world" WNs but how many have been (or are about to be) animated? "Youjo Senki" is sort-of in this genre though technically it's more like "reincarnated in an alternative Earth".

I'd say that one problem with animating many "reincarnated in another world WNs" (but certainly not all) is that they're quite slow to get going. Generally you want episode 1 of a TV series to have plenty of wow-factor but if episode 1 is mostly "I'm a baby in another world, WTF!?" then that doesn't really work. "Transported to another world" tends to avoid this problem.

I agree that length in general can also be a problem. Though often there's a lot of unnecessary internal dialogue that can be substantially reduced.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 07:06   Link #5328
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Off the top of my head, the only isekai tensei WN that's getting animated in the near future is Knights & Magic.
Old 2016-10-13, 07:24   Link #5329
dullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
No it isnt. If you want good western webnovels i suggest mother of learning and a hero s war.
Is mother of learning good ?? From what i read is about being in time loop which is the worst scenario i can imagine besides yaoi, i mean even highly appraised anime/books/etc. with time loop i dropped after first time loop since everything was too similar (and because of this boring) to me.

So i returned to japanese novels after period reading chinese but those are basically the same books with different cover (or here names of characters), so i need recommendation for any fantasy web novel were the MC is someone who let the girls in his harem get pregnant and now he is raising his children(it might after large amount of chapters), and no i don't want to have adopted children (since basically in most them MC don't have a relationship with female).
dullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 07:38   Link #5330
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Vermillion, Saratoga, Teleporter, Kenkyo, Akujo, Sura-chan, Kuma Kuma Kuma, Seichou Cheat, Legend, Sevens, Heiwa no Shugosha, Jitsudan Heiki, Ototsukai
There seems to be more and more manga versions of WNs lately, so even if don't get an anime version we can maybe hope for a manga version.

On a side note, does anyone have any idea why Kenkyo (Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu) hasn't been licensed? It seems very popular (there's loads of fan-art) but there's no LN version. Is it possible that the author didn't want to license it (or not yet)?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 08:48   Link #5331
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hah~...
Kyonyuu fantasy gaiden 2 after... only 3 heroine appear plus new heroine..tsk...
WHY?! where is the rest? taking care of the children, yeah sure....
Old 2016-10-13, 09:30   Link #5332
Kaito Yamakage

A couple more newer/not much content ones, with that be warned they could be dropped by author, and most of them have no sex yet.

n2288cx - was in the mood for naisei and remembered this one I skipped a while back, the MC has no cheats and the world he ends up in is basically just before the industrial revolution level + high fantasy elements, he goes crazy with making trains, development, and war. There is romance but it takes 300 chapters, don't read for it.

n8673dm - because kantei wasn't OP enough just identifying things, hoping this one will keep going good, though MC is OP as fuck and there's already signs of PL inflation

n1776dl - proof once again that lolicon is the most OP isekai job, owning hero, maou, and equaling haou in conquering all the lolis. Despite that main heroine is a kyounyu loli looking 15 year old and they sex. Feels shinka no mi crazy at times, but good mix of funny, OP, etc...

n0946do - I like the concept of random God/DM bringing dungeons to modern day world and this is another of those. MC is one of 100 of the first invited to enter modern day dungeons and become an adventurer. MC isn't anymore OP than other adventurers and focuses on dungeon exploring and trying to deal with society coping with adventurers. Also slight romance.

n6958dn - really crazy series of events as backplot, not the best writing, the MC is summoned to isekai as someones revenge, and cursed so he can't level past 1 and everything he owns/touches turns to level 1. He ends up becoming DM for reasons I don't get plot wise yet, and still ends up OP as fuck because there's nothing more OP than infinite leveling down to 1. Still found it fun read with potential, but not much to it yet.

n8944dn - God regrets humanity and turns the modern world into high fantasy to end them, monster apocalypse starts. Has shounen feels, MC teams up with his male friend and holes up in a department store throwing hand axes at goblins from the roof to level up. MC isn't anymore OP than other people and seems to be setting up as heavy party/raid RPG elements. Once again not much out yet, but has potential, also hinted romance but none yet.

n8427dm - MC goes to what seems like isekai (twist), high fantasy feels and all, gains no cheats, not even language (luckily they conveniently have a magic item for that), he spends a week or so suffering trying to make ends meet gathering plants, etc... then comes across a fully stocked near-future JSDF base that his citizenship card conveniently works as access card to... it's very convenient for the MC, but written smoothly and enjoyable, a good chance romance + relationships going places, and it's those types of gun squad in high fantasy series. Skip chapter 0 since it's a duplicate of chapter 15.
Old 2016-10-13, 12:17   Link #5333
cabman11

The summon for someone's Revenge one. Why was he summoned? Revenge for what?
Old 2016-10-13, 12:30   Link #5334
Kaito Yamakage

Not clearly explained yet, MC literally just suddenly finds himself in isekai and cursed, when he becomes DM he finds out the one who summoned and cursed him had a grudge against him but he doesn't know who it is or why.

And the one who did it basically killed himself to complete the summoning/curse.
Old 2016-10-13, 19:09   Link #5335
meggindo

Can someone tell me which MT where they show the original word first and then the translate word below the original word??
Usually I'm using google translate but two days ago suddenly the google translate some won't show the original word when I highlighted the word I want to see the japanese word when the translate version confuse me... I usually see the japanese word because i can read a little bit. don't know whats the cause of it. Using android to read please help me!!! Please tell me the link to MT where they show the original word first and then the translate word below the original word!!
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 23:32   Link #5336
Garn

Quote:
Endride is complete shit
You want revenge NTR?

Wait, in this one, I read only de First part, and then drop it when the reality of NTR is revealed at the end of the first part, and have happy end?, why?.
Spoiler for Spoiler:

n8944dn - Oh!! Fantasy. Monster. Apocalypse. Good title for my project, I hope this does not stop.
n8427dm - Tanks!!.
^
I use Translation Agreggator witih multiple views like, JParser, LEC Onlne, Excile, etc..
Search tutorial in google, donīt use googletl!!.

Uups... I dropped something.
n1301di.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 01:18   Link #5337
meggindo

The heck!!!
Just start reading this 異世界転生-お前との再会からも長いこと長いこと and from what I read

Spoiler for prequel:
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 01:23   Link #5338
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^Hahaha~

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggindo View Post
The heck!!!
Just start reading this 異世界転生-お前との再会からも長いこと長いこと and from what I read

Spoiler for prequel:
Yo man... That is the sequel

Isekai Tensei - Nagaikoto Nagaikoto Series
Old 2016-10-14, 08:55   Link #5339
Kaito Yamakage

What is up with Sugar and brothels? Is this like a side story to death march? Brothel Warrior Sugar.

http://novel18.syosetu.com/n8321do/

I'm so confused with this series...
Old 2016-10-14, 08:57   Link #5340
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^52 chapters uploaded in one day wtf

LoL~ MC's name is Satou Tarou

Synopsis please~

Tags
web novel