AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-06-22, 10:50   Link #53601
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
IS would be fine in battle, it's the pilot that I'm worried about.

Not to mention that IS girls have a tendency to use their freaking suit for romcom hijinks, which would not sit well with the many people in the group (damage to the area, probable danger to the team, etc...)

Tabane would have a field day, but I think that many people of the eventual group won't tolerate her Mad Scientist tendency. Hell, some might just broke out to go and try to kill her.

Come to think of it, are there any fics that deals with Tabane's antics and the consequences it might cause?
Good luck with that! Trying to kill Tabane is like trying to hit air. You'd waste your time and life trying to kill someone you can't even find and even if you do find her... good luck trying to kill her...
That usagi can beat you dead without breaking a sweat, unless you send Chifuyu to kill her, which is also a big impossibility.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 10:55   Link #53602
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
Good luck with that! Trying to kill Tabane is like trying to hit air. You'd waste your time and life trying to kill someone you can't even find and even if you do find her... good luck trying to kill her...
That usagi can beat you dead without breaking a sweat, unless you send Chifuyu to kill her, which is also a big impossibility.
And this is the second problem with cross IS with any tech related series: The fact that Tabane and Chifuyu HAD to be at the top.

Which is why I'd rather go with mystical/magical series and make it so that Tabane can't do shit about it. She's a woman of science, and despite her bending the laws of science, she just can't get how some magic straight up make the laws of reality their beyotch.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 10:56   Link #53603
OHIMESAMA

@I'mherepresent
Did you know that the prodigies from your fic has been sketched out? It is in the Image thread right now, just telling you if you didn't know about it yet
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 11:01   Link #53604
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Tabane and Chifuyu would not fare well within SRW crews. They are the God-tier and usually Super Robots shows character( f*ck logic, I have will power and rule of cool) . SRW has Daijuuji Kurou( the guy who pilot Demonbane and bitch-slap all the Cthulhu Elder Gods with his mech) and f*cking Simon( yes, that Simon from Gurren Lagann) and stuff like Getter Robo, Mazinger,... and their usual HOt-BLOODED pilots( and they have JAM project themes on their side, that add even more awesomeness).
Still, Ichika grows some b*lls and fights along side these guys would have made Chifuyu proud.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 11:11   Link #53605
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Tabane and Chifuyu would not fare well within SRW crews. They are the God-tier and usually Super Robots shows character( f*ck logic, I have will power and rule of cool) . SRW has Daijuuji Kurou( the guy who pilot Demonbane and bitch-slap all the Cthulhu Elder Gods with his mech) and f*cking Simon( yes, that Simon from Gurren Lagann) and stuff like Getter Robo, Mazinger,... and their usual HOt-BLOODED pilots( and they have JAM project themes on their side, that add even more awesomeness).
Still, Ichika grows some b*lls and fights along side these guys would have made Chifuyu proud.
If that happens... Chifuyu would be more than proud and then *AHEM* will happen and the Orimu-cest will become a reality that the harem of Ichika will face.

Quote:
Did you know that the prodigies from your fic has been sketched out? It is in the Image thread right now, just telling you if you didn't know about it yet
OHIMESAMA thanks for telling me! I seriously did not know that Oslight has posted it here.
Helps me a lot too, I feel like I can write the prodigies clearly now that they have been sketched.
Old 2014-06-22, 12:00   Link #53606
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Behold the power of adjectives.
My brethren speak true. Adjectives are the most powerful weapon in writing. So, find your balance between MUH DETUUULLSS, MUH DESCRIPTION and stale piece of toast writing.
bitmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 12:17   Link #53607
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Quote:

OHIMESAMA thanks for telling me! I seriously did not know that Oslight has posted it here.
Helps me a lot too, I feel like I can write the prodigies clearly now that they have been sketched.
Just make sure to slow your mind to make the picture in your head to be fuzzy, and incomplete. You will always want to mentally think of your characters as an unfinished painting, waiting for character change and development. If you stay too true to image, quite literally, you will not be able to have character development that is creative, because your idea of them will be too complete, and set in stone, so to speak.
Old 2014-06-22, 12:59   Link #53608
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Senpai - Wait, there's a plot like that? Where?
One of the fic in FF.net.

I'll hunt it just so I can mock it relentlessly.

There's a bad fic and there's THIS.
Old 2014-06-22, 13:13   Link #53609
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ichika ... in SRW... Oh-hoh... Oh boy, that's a riot waiting to happen.

While Shinji needs the company, I'm not sure if Ichika qualifies. Nah, I shouldn't be so down on him - If Shinji could be reformed, Ichika certainly can be. Of course, Chifuyu should be there just for the chance that she could be unlocked - and then sit back and watch the carnage as she pwns the final boss on the hardest difficulty within 3 turns. Auto-Block, Auto-Dodge, CounterAttack, Predict - Hell, she should be a final boss...
Old 2014-06-22, 13:17   Link #53610
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, apparently the fic had been rewritten far and beyond recognition, but eh, Dark and Edgy Ichika is infinitely less offensive anyway
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9811499...te-Expressions
Old 2014-06-22, 20:13   Link #53611
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
"Am I right, Nephilim?" The Unknown's visor flashed red.

The enemy's words had struck Ichika hard, making his breath alveolar and his heart palpitated. He had to lean on Okami for support, its tip burried deep onto ground.

"Your fate is a tragic one. Everyone around you have, and will die. What is the point of continue such a life?"

"You... You..." The flare inside Ichika's retinas burned even higher.

"NONE OF THIS WOULD HAD HAPPENED! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU!!!"

The Unknown turned up its face to the sky, letting out a long, machinery, synthetic shriek.

"Are we? Without us, Cecilia Alcott would still be a rejected, delusioned blue-blood. Charlotte Dunois would still kill her 'family'. Laura Bodewig would continue following her order blindly, commiting atrocities with a facade of keeping order. Lei Lei Yin would still die, Huang Yat Sen would still find himself in Lei Lei Yang's arm, and Huang Lin Yin would still end up in prison or some other hellhole."

Why was the world spinning around him like this? Why were his feet trembling uncontrollably like this?

"What about Houki family? What about Charles' mother? What about the innocence of Lumiere? ANSWER ME!!!"

"Why, that is a very good question! Let's me show you how great is the greed of man."

With a touch of the Unknown's finger on his forehead, his senses were filled with so many things..."
Venting. Morning exercise.

Last edited by Fireminer; 2014-06-23 at 00:53.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 00:47   Link #53612
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Congratulations. Either you misspelled a word, or you used one that I actually don't know.

EDIT: never mind. I remember it. I guess this post is kind of redundant now.
Old 2014-06-23, 00:59   Link #53613
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'd much rather abuse Tabane h4xx than kill her. She's like Shroud, but with a hyperactive psychopath for a mask. She's a great Boon to my idols, and a great villain too.

And once the tech is covered, I can focus on the fun bits.

Also, ichika x banagher team up in SRW want.
Old 2014-06-23, 01:51   Link #53614
I'm-here-present

Has anyone ever tried an IS fic about the future of IS and a cast of all OCs? Just asking.
Old 2014-06-23, 02:16   Link #53615
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Has anyone ever tried an IS fic about the future of IS and a cast of all OCs? Just asking.
I'm contemplating "Ichika, 10 years after" or something like that, educating a bunch of new male I.S. pilot how to survive I.S.A. physically and mentally intact

or something along that line.
Old 2014-06-23, 02:51   Link #53616
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Does this count?

Spoiler:

I mean it ends 80 years in the future but...
Old 2014-06-23, 08:32   Link #53617
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I'm contemplating "Ichika, 10 years after" or something like that, educating a bunch of new male I.S. pilot how to survive I.S.A. physically and mentally intact

or something along that line.
If there is any chance for any other male IS pilots... at worst Ichika is a teacher there with very cute students trying to seduce him.
Old 2014-06-23, 08:36   Link #53618
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Does this count?

Spoiler:

I mean it ends 80 years in the future but...
Exactly
Old 2014-06-23, 08:39   Link #53619
Ignition Boost

Well none of them are getting past the harem wall and the onee-san boss.

Also have been trying to finish my OC fic, but it is hard to write a fic after all, besides I'm still trying to read the IS LN.

Anyway I been trying hard to make my male OC fit the character of a supporting character for Ichika.
Ignition Boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 08:48   Link #53620
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
If there is any chance for any other male IS pilots... at worst Ichika is a teacher there with very cute students trying to seduce him.
Ichika: "you know, that cute girl there? She likes you, very much. Except she's not going to be lovey dovey on you yet, she's going to use violence and try to justify her action to hide her shame. Girls are selfish like that, so keep your heads up."

MC: "Umm.... I guess?"

Dumbass MC proceed to fell into harem antics and get beaten.

Rival: *Facepalm*

Mature Sidekick: "He's goddamn helpless, isn't he?"

Ichika: "Been there done that"

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest