Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
Characters overload

Nice poster! Man, I'm really looking forward to this >_<
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 15:25   Link #5362
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but we've seen that planetoid before in the last trailer.
Old 2010-06-23, 15:38   Link #5363
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but we've seen that planetoid before in the last trailer.
Which makes it all the more exciting.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 16:05   Link #5364
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

So, anyone got theories as to who the Aliens are or how they gonna fight back? Would be interesting if they fought using MA's rather than alien MS.

GN-XIV looks butch compare to the past models. I could see the Ahead 2 gunpla using the HG model. I love the look tho, it screams MG Model. ad I hope the fanbase is huge for this MS

Braves is pretty much what most of us here expected. I'm surprise that it was develop by the AEU. I mean it is base off of the flag?Right?

Maybe, in 00V there will be a brave that is physically similar to the Enact?

Beefy GNX! GN Flags called Braves! Now all that's lef is the Linearts for all the MS gear.
Old 2010-06-23, 17:29   Link #5365
alberich1977

Quote:
Characters overload

Where is Louise Halevy? she is absent?

Looking at poster, Felt gain in importance.
alberich1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 18:46   Link #5366
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alberich1977 View Post
Where is Louise Halevy? she is absent?

Looking at poster, Felt gain in importance.
Louise is probably still in rehab. Recovering, but not well enough to get too involved with the movie. She should consider herself lucky; pill poppers in Gundam shows usually dies. 00 tried to break rules, this is also why Al and Soma got to survive despite being modified supersoldiers, a classic death flag.
Old 2010-06-23, 21:01   Link #5367
solidvanz
Special Operative

Spoiler for Bigger picture of movie poster:

Spoiler for News article about the movie:

19年ぶり劇場版

人気アニメ「機動戦士ガンダム」の19年ぶりとなるオリジナル劇場版
「機動戦士ガンダム00 -A wakening of the Trailblazer-」(水島精二監督、9月18日公開)
のポスターを独占入手した。
今回の新作は07年10月からと08年10月からの2度に分け、全50話放送された
テレビシリーズ「機動戦士ガンダム00(ダブルオー)」の後を受けた、シリーズ完結編。
テレビシリーズの結論を劇場版で描くのは、初代「機動戦士ガンダム」がテレビで初めて放送され た、
79年以来初めて。

「機動戦士ガンダム」シリーズは、これまでは戦争を通じた人間の葛藤(かっとう)をテーマとし て
描くのが基本路線だったが、今回の新作にはこれまでとまったく違う、新たな敵が登場。
史上最大級の敵の秘密が、このポスターに隠されているという。

また、ロックバンドTHE BACK HORNの「閉ざされた世界」(8月4日発売)と、
UVERworldの新曲(タイトル、発売日ともに未定)が、それぞれ主題歌として採用される。
「機動戦士ガンダム」31年の歴史で、「ダブル主題歌」も初の試み。
初めてずくめの新作ガンダムの今後に注目だ。

◆機動戦士ガンダム00
「機動戦士ガンダム」のテレビシリーズの第12作、13作として、TBS系で放送。ガンダムシリーズでは初 めて、
現実世界と同じ西暦が使われた作品。24世紀初頭の地球を舞台に、
私設武装組織ソレスタルビーイングがガンダムを使って武力介入し、世界の紛争を鎮圧、
人類初の統一政府、地球連邦政府が成立するまでを描いた。映画では2314年の地球に、
130年前に廃船となった生体反応のない木製探査船が接近したことから事件が始まる。

From 4chan:

Another theme song for 00 movie is Imprisoned World by The Back Horn.

Last edited by solidvanz; 2010-06-23 at 21:16.
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 22:45   Link #5368
Zexas

well only the last pharagraph is important
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 22:58   Link #5369
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

I guess this is from Gundam 00: Anastashia

Spoiler for special clip for event performance by VAs:
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 23:20   Link #5370
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

The poster is fantastic, really great job on that.

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 23:46   Link #5371
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Alright. Thanks for the clarification. Another thing - anything on 00Q's sword yet? I know that according to the HG model's description it supposedly has a second function. Any word on that?

Because it seems really odd 00Q has so little ranged weapons...
The HG model says that a mode change is possible It may be referring to a possible Rifle Mode. Given the GN Sword series affinity for rifles, I find it unlikely that this will lack one.

From looking at the picture, I can already come out with a Rifle Mode for the GN Sword weapon:

My guess is that the blade [more specifically the grey part that's near the blue thing] which is in vertical will flip 90 degrees and become horizontal [just like the GN Sword II Rifle Mode], There are 2 barrels on the side that look a lot like the GN Sword III's side barrels so after the switch these barrels would be top and bottom like the Sword II and will function similarly.

As for the handle and the blue part that's parallel to to it, these will rotate 90 degrees clockwise, becoming 180 degrees at 6 o'clock; the handle will now be perpendicular to the blade [who is already rotated to be flat at this point]. The blue section may rotate further 45 degrees [making it 730 as a clock] to make it exactly like the GN Sword II rifle but this should be optional and not necessarily needed for function.

Now the top blue section that connects to 00's forehands will probably rotate to be parallel to the forarm.

lol, I would draw a picture, but I'm too lazy to do that and than scan it and stuff. Hope you got what I'm suggesting. Its just a possibility though, has not been showed to be the case. Haven t even directly confirm the Rifle Mode yet, but I'm 95% sure it has one given the trend in the "GN Sword" series which this most likely is part of given its the main sword, only the Proto GN Sword does not have Beam Rifle in the entire normal or Exia's "GN Sword" series. [which does not include GN Buster Swords and the GN Blades]

And we have a confirmed beam cannon. So that is something, and it did say a powerful beam. I like the fact that 00 Qan[T] is a melee close combat MS but still have good ranged attacks with the beam cannon on the left side and also the possibility of the main sword having a rifle mode as well. Include this with the Sword Bits and 00Q is actually well armed both close range and longer range.

Its actually in the same spirit as 00R actually. Despite having a lot of powerful ranged attacks, its easy to forget that 00 is bundled with close range attack methods, even if you only count in the GN Sword IIs. Separate duo solid swords, separate duo GN sword beam saber, a single GN solid sword plus GN Sword Beam Saber, Normal Staff Mode, Staff Mode plus beam saber at one edge for a spear-like attack [Set used this against Susanowo], dual GN Sword Beam Saber staff. Its more melee-versatile than even the Exia actually.

That doesn't even include the rifle combinations. Normal rifle shots can add in close combat as well since not of 00's shots are like giant super beams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that 00Q[T] possess a variety of "soldier type" equipment? Or was it - it can attach a variety of soldier type equipment.
Don't remember much about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Let's not forget the Brave ones!

The new GN-X sure does look cool. It actually looks like a next gen GN-X and it links well to the Superbia. I also love the small Ahead traits they've decided to put in.

My analysis on the GN-X IV is that its now become the "heavier" purpose MS rather than the light type. Originally it was meant to be the lighter type while the Ahead was meant to be the heavier type MS as one of the older 00V profile says. I guess this change of roles is due to the Ahead being phased out due to A-LAWS and with the planning of the Braves being a very light type indeed, a role change for the GN-X IV is needed. My guess is that they've integrated the Ahead technology and likeness for this reason.

I'm loving it, the perfect real next gen successor to the GN-X series. I want an MG of this NOWWWW!!!!!

As for the Brave, I like the name. It fits the simplistic name given to some of the bloc/ Federation MS like the Flag, Enact and Ahead.

I'm one of those who predicted that they wont be using the Flag name from neutrality purposes and one of those who said that its very likely that they will use "GN-X" as part of the model number. Remember discussing it with Nosferatu once.

So......WHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetranWW3 View Post
Possibilities that they used this experiment data to made GNX-IV?
Actually not really. That was done mostly for the Ahead development when the HRL was developing their next Gen suit that's going to based of the Tieren All Region.

With them having Veda and more importantly Susanowo, thats most likely the source. It also helps to say that now that the ESP have Veda, they would have the 3rd Generation Gundam data by default; as well as the Innovade MS data which we've confirmed that the GN_X IV uses.

Quote:
Some interesting stuff from first glance at kouryakukan and 2ch and my comments:

- There's going to be G Gundam stuff in the next issue, though I'm not sure if new.
- There's a summary of the Wing novel, Dorothy is the president of the Earth UN, Heero sleeping in a cold sleep capsule (?!) etc. I need to browse up on the story, it's been a while since I watched it.
- It's Regene's turn to do crazy stuff in 00I. The summary itself is not yet up, but the placeholders are already in the website.

EDIT: Oops, just realized that was very off topic. To make up for it, the site also says:

- The Braves were primarily created by AUE and Union engineers.
- The blue machine for commanders that Graham uses in the news flash is installed with two fake GN Drives.
- The grunts are green.
- The GNX-IV actively uses Innovade technology, and also has Ahead's technology.
Its nice to know that the AEU is involved as well rather than not being at all involved in something that is part of their specialty. Can't let the Union and HRL have all the fun.
Old 2010-06-24, 02:55   Link #5372
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

After looking at this new poster...I gotta say that Marina is a female character with the most costume changes (At first I thought it was Wang Liu Mei =_=')
Old 2010-06-24, 03:04   Link #5373
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Alien-looking planet from the second promo poster:
but to me thats NOT a planet but another massive mothership just like the Celestial Being...

its a tradition in Gundam for having an "evil fortress ship" giant rock-thing like the Aboba Qu/Gate of Zedan, Axis, Libra from Gundam wing, etc.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 03:08   Link #5374
PzIVf3

Thats a cool poster. Thanks
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 03:15   Link #5375
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
to me thats NOT a planet but another massive mothership just like the Celestial Being...

its a tradition in Gundam for having an "evil fortress ship" giant rock-thing like the Aboba Qu/Gate of Zedan, Axis, Libra from Gundam wing, etc.
Ding!! Ding!! Ding! Annd we have a WINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEERRRRR

That's what I'm expecting too.

@Sonic: Ok you go me until this part
Quote:
The blue section may rotate further 45 degrees [making it 730 as a clock] to make it exactly like the GN Sword II rifle but this should be optional and not necessarily needed for function.

Now the top blue section that connects to 00's forehands will probably rotate to be parallel to the forarm.
For the blue parts, Are you saying that the one connected to the forearm STAYS connected in Rifle Mode?? And if so what's with the 'rotate further 45 degrees' part?? Are you just talking about he bottom blue part??
Old 2010-06-24, 07:50   Link #5376
Sander RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
but to me thats NOT a planet but another massive mothership just like the Celestial Being...

And it probably has a massive GN cannon of DOOM onboard.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 08:30   Link #5377
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexas View Post
well only the last pharagraph is important
I'm using online translation

It said something like this: An incident happen in the year 2314 when a scrapped ship from 130 years ago that has no biological reaction whatsoever approaching

anyone able to properly translate it ?
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 09:49   Link #5378
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus_Z3 View Post
I guess this is from Gundam 00: Anastashia

Spoiler for special clip for event performance by VAs:
Woah. Is the Gundam 00 special DVD already out?

Question: About what we've seen the 1st scene, Will Lyle should not become the Zetzubou No Meister in the 00 movie despite the fact that He's now all alone, his family are gone, even the old Lockon & Anew.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2010-06-24 at 10:00.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 11:07   Link #5379
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
mike_s_6: Off-topic I know but holy shit on the GW novel news. @_@ If more news comes out, I wonder if my request for a thread devoted to it would be valid.

And on topic...hm, well I wonder if the Kuroda comic hints at anything regarding Marina and Setsuna's connection in the movie. Will they mostly be apart?
Which Kuroda comic???
Old 2010-06-24, 11:26   Link #5380
deadite

Any chance the "Sword Bits combine with the GN Sword IV to create a larger Buster Sword theory" could still happen?
deadite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie