Nekokota Festival

Im going to miss Anna and her wanting to rape Okuma

8/10 Need season 2
Old 2015-09-22, 13:03   Link #522
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newprimus View Post
Overall still great, make no mistake, but it blew its load too early, so to speak.
You could say it was.. premature

(Sorry I couldn't resist)
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 15:03   Link #523
Iron Maw
Banned

ep 12 [END]

Huh. This one felt like some one off side-story than finale. Well this was never that serious of a show, so cool.

In anycase this was fun little series, and while a lot of jokes were and miss, the characters mostly one note it was still highly entertaining. It also should be given credit in how refreshing unique the eroctism is handled here compared to mos ecchi shows and I doubt we be getting anything quite like for a long time to come.

BTW, did anyone kept thinking that big guy was Goriki's dad or something? He even seems to have friendship relationship with Okuma's dad.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 17:27   Link #524
Wandering Soul

This last episode felt more like an OVA than actually being part of the main story. Still a fun series nonetheless.
Old 2015-09-23, 00:33   Link #525
bumbayker

Episode 6 and 12 were anime originals. If anyone is wondering who the 2 girls are in the ending they are Annie Brown and Yutori Nuregoromo. We probably won't see Annie even if we get a second season which is sad.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 06:56   Link #526
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

So did a little research before giving this a score.

Seems the ending showed the two girls from the light novel Annie Brown and Yutori Nuregoromo, though Yutori was seen breifly in episode.7 and the opening credits, I'm reall interested in Annie.

As for the season Anna made the show, without her I think the show will not be as good as it is and entertaining. I really hope for a season 2. LOVE NECTAR FTW~~!!!!

8/10 + 1 for Anna's love nectar!
Old 2015-10-03, 16:37   Link #527
DorkingtonPugsly

WHAT

How could they tease me with a naked Annie like that? I mean with the rate they adapted this season even if they did another season or two more they wouldn't get to her.
But I guess it's better than nothing...
Old 2015-10-03, 23:39   Link #528
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Shimoneta. Farewell thoughts for this Non-Lewd World that is in Need of Vulgar Jokes

I believe it was around April or May of this year when I got a chance to watch the teaser trailer for Shimoneta that I was immediately sold to the show after having watched the trailer; I liked what I saw and found it funny.

The show itself is a release valve to let it known at extreme measures how society itself is hypocritical going at any lengths to impose uptight morals and getting rid of anything that doesn't conform to the norm.

SOX employed ero-terrorist tactics to describe how their world became a cradle of boredom once people overall stopped thinking by themselves and drown into the abyss apathy, and it is through lewdness that they try everyday to wake-up the world's people to not feel shame and explore their perv sides; it's more of being accepting and coming to terms with one's own natural inclinations towards sexuality, lewdness, and personal identity.

I definitely laughed the hardest whenever Ayame or Otome delivered all the ero-jokes, but the jokes which I feel that crossed the lines, generally, often came from Anna's nymphomaniac, predatory advances on Tanukichi; that and Goriki's underwear fetish, which coming to imagine it makes me want to barf.

I do not believe the show has any serious letdowns. On the contrary, the content displayed rose to the standards and narrative purposes, that even they managed to finish the first season at a respectable level.

I won't deny that I am on serious need for a second season just to see how things will unfold between SOX and the Decency Squad.
We need more exposition on both Tanukichi and Ayames' parents.
For Anna's Father to come on-board in order to embrace the antagonist's mantle.
And, more of Fuuwa-san collecting mating insects and diving deeper into the mysteries of sex for scientific purposes.

All in all, Shimoneta delivered, and I'm done with this first show of the past Summer 2015 season.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 08:51   Link #529
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Im going to miss Anna and her wanting to rape Okuma

8/10 Need season 2
I agree on the second season and missing Anna wanting to rape Okuma. She gave me some huge laughs.
Old 2015-11-02, 06:26   Link #530
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/YuiSakakibara/st...20412134854656

Terrible news. RIP

https://m.facebook.com/KaroshiMyriad...884994/?type=3
Old 2015-11-03, 12:24   Link #531
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Man, that news surprised me so horribly. she will be missed.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 01:57   Link #532
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

. . .
Rest in peace, and even though death is inevitable I hate it for taking away young talents
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 09:17   Link #533
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Man, that news surprised me so horribly. she will be missed.
Aw man, this surprised me in a way I didn't expect. I was browsing my Pixiv, and one of the artist's had a picture of Anna up. I wasn't looking for Anna at the moment, but I really, really felt like clicking the picture. Then I see it's a tribute to Miyu, man my heart sank and I'm sure my heartbeat paused for several seconds. Her work as Anna was something I really, really enjoyed, but then I wondered, lets look up her previous work...... wow, for the longest time of my anime viewing years, I had actually heard her voice in a number of series since way, way back.

RIP Miyu Matsuki, and thanks for all your work.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote