AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-08-05, 18:27   Link #521
Greenish Growth

Later on did anyone wonder why Marie seemed to have close relationship with Leon?
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 00:56   Link #522
jonald102

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
Later on did anyone wonder why Marie seemed to have close relationship with Leon?
They're siblings in their previous life.
jonald102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 01:10   Link #523
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ You misunderstand the question. They're asking if any of the people in-universe questioned why they're so close, especially given their past enmity.
Old 2019-08-06, 02:32   Link #524
Breimn

Yes, they do. They even wonder why she calls him onii-chan. MC's father was even in trouble with his wife for a while cause of it until MC just said they were childhood friends.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 07:00   Link #525
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Yes, they do. They even wonder why she calls him onii-chan. MC's father was even in trouble with his wife for a while cause of it until MC just said they were childhood friends.
Lmao his poor father.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 07:31   Link #526
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Well, the cover for volume 4 is out. And its Marie on the cover.
Spoiler for cover:
When the release date of the voulme?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 18:31   Link #527
Greenish Growth

Quote:
Sounds pretty funny. I'm going to have to get back to reading it.

I've already read all there is of "I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!" Otomegee and Evil Lord both have not so smart antagonists (but there's a lot of comedy in the stories so that's not too surprising). Both stories tried to give the main character a reason for not being too interesting in a romantic relationship.

I only remember one other isekai game story that had more than one game in the storyline (the other being "Albert Ke no Reijou...")
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-14, 20:23   Link #528
Nymene

Boy do I hate harems and reverse harems. I am dropping this now.
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-14, 21:13   Link #529
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
Boy do I hate harems and reverse harems. I am dropping this now.
The Novel established early on that the conniving little sister is aiming for the reverse harem route.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2019-08-15, 10:54   Link #530
mickbis

bing read the WN and now I want more T__T
Regards harem element, MC is the type that really deserve his harem especially the first two girl.
His hard work and action earn him his place and it not really an easy mode for him either so I don't feel like complain about the harem situation like other similar novel.

and in place of stupid support characters, this one compensate this part by having a GREAT A.I. companions as
MC and Luxon ( and Clair ) interact with each other are very funny.

the plot behind the Lost Item and "Otome Game" is also properly plan
and didn't feel like it bring randomly mix together at all

Last edited by mickbis; 2019-08-15 at 11:15.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-17, 08:32   Link #531
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quick question about the engagement at the end of Volume 3.

I can understand why is Angie ended up engaged with Leon due to her family background and reputation, but how about Olivia? Who gives her permission or the right to engage with Leon? Why would Angie or her household allowed that in the first place?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-17, 11:56   Link #532
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post

I can understand why is Angie ended up engaged with Leon due to her family background and reputation, but how about Olivia? Who gives her permission or the right to engage with Leon? Why would Angie or her household allowed that in the first place?
I think it part of Luxon proposal and Angie family respect her wish on this matter.
but I need to read that part again to confirm this
Old 2019-08-17, 17:38   Link #533
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:

Angie allowed Olivia to get engaged with Leon because the two of them are the best of friends with each other at that point. Hell, they might even love each other more than they love Leon himself
Old 2019-08-18, 00:03   Link #534
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Angie allowed Olivia to get engaged with Leon because the two of them are the best of friends with each other at that point. Hell, they might even love each other more than they love Leon himself
That is the funny part. Past Anjie can't tolerate with Julian loves another girl but now she doesn't mind to share the man she loved with another girl. Either Julian is too incompetent to convince old Anjie to accept the polygamy at that time or Olivia's power has brainwashed Anjie indirectly.
Old 2019-08-18, 10:48   Link #535
mickbis

Quote:
That is the funny part. Past Anjie can't tolerate with Julian loves another girl but now she doesn't mind to share the man she loved with another girl. Either Julian is too incompetent to convince old Anjie to accept the polygamy at that time or Olivia's power has brainwashed Anjie indirectly.

Its Marie fault as she shamelessly seduce 5 man in a row while playing innocence.
so Anjie thought this girl is very bad for prince future...

well it also very satisfying when the idiot prince realize that he just loss extremely capable girl who truely love him hahaha
Old 2019-08-18, 11:04   Link #536
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
well it also very satisfying when the idiot prince realize that he just loss extremely capable girl who truely love him hahaha
Really? How does the whole realization trigger?

Also, I guess that Anjie's parents and her family really like Leon as well?
Old 2019-08-18, 14:22   Link #537
Breimn

Anje's parents treat him more like a tool(and the same is for their daughter), forcing him into things he doesnt want to do.
While they do have a good impression of him, they mainly focus on how to use him.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-18, 23:47   Link #538
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Anje's parents treat him more like a tool(and the same is for their daughter), forcing him into things he doesnt want to do.
While they do have a good impression of him, they mainly focus on how to use him.
That was sad. So does her parents being thankful that Julian broke off the engagement so their daughter was able fo reap bigger reward (Leon)
Old 2019-08-19, 01:01   Link #539
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Her parents aren't that bad as far as I can see in the translations. They're trying to determine if Anjie has feelings for Leon before planning to engage the two of them. And despite not saying it outright they can see subtle hints of those feelings of hers towards him. Leon showing being worried towards her lowkey is also contributing to their decision.

Old 2019-08-21, 00:06   Link #540
Sixth
Hu Tao

Another question. It is about Marie.

So at this point, is she the number 1 Leon's fangirl?

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem