Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-30, 13:54   Link #5401
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumeNoMonogatari View Post
There is one thing that is bothering me in this picture.
Spoiler for Yuiyui:

Is this white thing in the middle snot?
Tear trail.
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 14:37   Link #5402
YumeNoMonogatari
てへぺろ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
I think it is just a tear dropping off...snot would be a little.....
I know, right? That's why it was bothering me...
YumeNoMonogatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 14:45   Link #5403
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumeNoMonogatari View Post
I know, right? That's why it was bothering me...
That scene and the one before is where everything begins

Edit: I'm ready to see when the romance comes and who the first one to kiss Hachiman will be

Last edited by Darkbacon; 2014-12-30 at 16:11.
Darkbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 20:41   Link #5404
HereticMagus

Just why does Hachiman's gait appear really awkward at the end of the PV? I mean, dead fish eyes I get, but that stride is a little too weird for me
HereticMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 00:18   Link #5405
csuree
The Most Hated™

It might be his balls are killing him so he has that gape between his legs.

Jokes aside, it is weird. Hope they will fix it. It is as weird as Yukino's face being so wide.
Old 2014-12-31, 05:39   Link #5406
Tormenk

Funny how the last two chapters added such a spin to things. Hayama was right on his point during the cultural festival but this time with Haruno weighing in as well.. It's up to Hikki to accept or reject the state of affairs.

Quote:
“I also forgot to tell you something… I hate you too,” I said as I turned my face away.

Hayama looked at me in wonder for a moment, but suddenly laughed.
And thus the monsters both agree they can only disagree. Works fine in achieving an equal level for each other I guess.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 06:04   Link #5407
valshe
touhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
thank you for what you've done in the past year
and happy new year !!
valshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 06:19   Link #5408
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohemo View Post
May I ask how do you know about Kagayaki? That is, if you are not subscribed to their channel, where is exactly this video from?
There is a twitter username in the bottom right corner of the video. Also their website: http://kagayaki.ru (closed at the moment. Will be back next summer)
Old 2014-12-31, 07:00   Link #5409
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Read the last chapters. Both Hayama and Haruno clearly conspire to raise tension. Family issues ahoy.
Old 2014-12-31, 07:04   Link #5410
HazeOfMisery

Spoiler:

Is he implying that Yukinos "change" is fake? or is he implying that she has switched from following Haruno to following Hikki? This part confused me a little.

Oh, i just noticed Exco was asking the same questions more or less. Ah well, discuss away.
HazeOfMisery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 07:09   Link #5411
Libertad

Wow this volume was intense. Now I know why excor said that this has an ominous ending back then. I don't really like what haruno's implying about yukino to be honest. I read it as her saying that yukino is only using hachiman or something. Hopefully it's just my twisted interpretation.

Haruno, if that's really her in the memoranda, has extremely serious issues. She needs help fast, but who'll she turn to? Does she need saving too? Waiting for the next volume sure is suffering.

Next volume I want to see monster of logic vs. monster of reliance. Last volume will be a fight with the final boss, the monster of control (mother)
Libertad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 09:20   Link #5412
YumeNoMonogatari
てへぺろ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruno
“I wonder if genuine things really exist…”
I'm surprised that Hachiman's siscon power didn't activate. Normally he would be all like : "My love for my sister is GENUINE!!"
Just kidding. That would ruin the moment and tension.

Haruno never ceases to impress me. I would avoid her like fire in real life but as a character she's realy interesting. Same for Hayama to a lesser extent (at least for me).

It makes me wonder how will she end up and if she'll finally find something sincere, genuine... Is she really just tired of being relied on? Does she need someone to rely on? Or is there more to it? (Maybe I just didn't pay attention )
I'm curious whether Hachiman will do anything about her.

All this made me think that Hikki x Haruno would be a very interesting pairing... but I digress...

Embarrassing shipping theories aside, I believe volume 10 can be considered as the prologue for this “last arc”. What a way to start it!
YumeNoMonogatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 09:33   Link #5413
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertad View Post
I read it as her saying that yukino is only using hachiman or something. Hopefully it's just my twisted interpretation.

Well, "using" is a bit too harsh(because in that case Yukino was pretending to be another person entirely for ten whole volumes, which would make her worse than Haruno). More like she's overly relying on Hikki now. My bet is that she needs to learn to stand for herself against her family. Which is also something Hayama and Haruno couldn't do, and this is probably what they meant when talking to Hikki in the end.
Old 2014-12-31, 09:50   Link #5414
risingfenix

Spoiler for Speculation and Theories:

Volume 11 has so much to resolve if its gonna be the last one then. sadface.gif
risingfenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 10:05   Link #5415
megaroad1

God, Hayama's "You haven't noticed?" was ominous. I expect a lot of drama next volume.
Old 2014-12-31, 10:12   Link #5416
Verisimilitude

If I were Hikki I would have a headache over Yukino's family issues whatever they may be. Having it frequently mentioned over and over again by Haruno and Hayama must be damn annoying when even we have very little idea what's going on.
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 10:22   Link #5417
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
If I were Hikki I would have a headache over Yukino's family issues whatever they may be. Having it frequently mentioned over and over again by Haruno and Hayama must be damn annoying when even we have very little idea what's going on.
Well, he certainly will now. He made a footprint behind the line, after all.
Old 2014-12-31, 11:04   Link #5418
Heat066

Watari whyyyyy!? what's with this ominous ending...it just raised more questions than answers.

Haruno is downright scary..calling him all of a sudden just to shoot those knives at his trust. But is she doing it for his wellbeing? or...dunno, I'm so confused right now. orz
Old 2014-12-31, 11:18   Link #5419
HereticMagus

Compared to the time when Haruno barged in on Hikki/Yui date when her intentions seemed fairly ambiguous and even aimed at a greater good, her alignment now I think is chaotic evil. Seriously, just what is this woman playing at?

I knew what she was going to say before courtesy of spoilers, but reading it in context really changed the way I view a few things in retrospect. Take for example our greatest hnnggg moment on the ride when Yukino held onto 8man. After reading this bit, well, I guess you can guess the rest. The scene sort of implies Yukino chooses to rely on someone instead of herself. Or something unnecessarily complicated like that now. Really, this chapter just butchered many beautiful moments of heart warming displays of trust and friendship into.. some really weird and ominous kind of stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
Watari whyyyyy!? what's with this ominous ending...it just raised more questions than answers.
I second you. Just what the hell is happening here?
When and why did something as simple as giving out one's career survey choice become so damn overbearingly grim?

Not I can honestly say I dislike this turn of events hehehehe
HereticMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 11:30   Link #5420
Sohemo
||

Quote:
Who has a better grasp of Yukino? Perhaps Hachiman, but how do we know if he’s not blindsided by his feelings (love or friendship, your call).
Well, it's not about 6 months but rather his determination that he was able to gather just recently with only one, for now, question. He sure wants to know and shows some perceptiveness in his observations, but he still needs time to be marked in such a way.

Haruno questioning the very existence of genuine things as if doubting (denying) Yukino's current feelings and claims it as a mere dependence with the Hayma's something unnoticed. According to the thought of them having some certain past experiences, sure is omnious. What if in the sense of self-knowledge and relationships, with all her awkwardness, Yuikino is a child indeed?

Yep, with all those memos, there should be at least one parallel.
Sohemo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck