AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-07, 01:45   Link #5421
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
W-Wat. I see heresy. H-e-r-e-s-y. Kotori is a loli and an imouto and does call Shidou onii-chan, damn it. Imouto mode and commander mode are just some parts that makes up Kotori's true personality!
What I meant was a girl who would be the loli imouto type most of the time. Kotori is a dominating tsundere imouto like Kirino in OreImo (who is also voiced by Ayana Taketatsu) most of the time and rarely calls Shidou "onii-chan". She's not the usual loli imouto type you see in many anime. However Natsumi could fit that role most of the time.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 02:53   Link #5422
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
What I meant was a girl who would be the loli imouto type most of the time. Kotori is a dominating tsundere imouto like Kirino in OreImo (who is also voiced by Ayana Taketatsu) most of the time and rarely calls Shidou "onii-chan". She's not the usual loli imouto type you see in many anime. However Natsumi could fit that role most of the time.
You're not describing her properly. Kotori compartmentalizes, you know. How she acts in one mode is far different to the other. When she goes imouto, which isn't rare at all before vol. 4, she's a the sweet, innocent, weak to mischievous imouto. Commander is when she's strong-willed, domineering, and BOSS. It can't be said that Kotori is a tsundere by technical means because, you know, she's already honest when she's wearing white. Black is just her fulfilling the promise Shidou had her made, that is, to be strong. Regardless of which personality, her serious affections for Shidou are permeated in her actions and decisions. Even in her other personality that is the Spirit personality.

And after her date though, she has gradually become more of kuudere than anything else, and actually mixes some parts of imouto, and commander mode into that. Naturally, the trait of S is still there, something that exists in every single mode of hers. ^

Anyways. Need more Kotori and Mana interactions. The dynamic between these two is addicting.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 04:05   Link #5423
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

sweet thx for the early illustrations and some summaries though it seems half-way of the volume they change back to their normal bodies again oh well I was hoping for a entire volume of lolis
Old 2013-12-07, 04:11   Link #5424
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Here is the original text:

He fixed it I guess. He tried to excuse himself on the posts below lol.
I see, so that's why.

He obviously doesn't read the novels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
why do you think i don't go to 4ch? that answers that question.

why i want Natsumi dead well, read the whole Vol 8 and imagine turning it into english with your emotions dried up. Shes plain evil.
4chan also has quite a number of Origami lovers. But only (rooftop clone) Kurumi, Rinne and Miku don't get targeted by haters.

Quote:
You can see that the last chapter listed is an epilogue so Natsumi's arc should end in this volume. So I don't get why some people say it ends in a cliffhanger.
Did she get sealed or anything in the end?

Anime Saimoe Tournament 2013 is screwed up. Everyone's argument is invalid.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 04:41   Link #5425
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
At least Kotori isn't a harsh tsundere to begin with... But more like a sadistic one... I suppose. Now for the rori natsumi well I guess she need to be more aggressive than the other spirits, especially to Yoshino in the rori dept.
Old 2013-12-07, 05:03   Link #5426
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Actually Kurumi does have her haters on /a/. It's just they're just not a lot and tend to not be vocal unless they get annoyed fans of other girls. Rinne and Miku's case is more of not being popular enough thus get ignored. There just isn't a single girl that's liked universally. And compared to when the show was airing, DAL threads have devolved to continuous circlejerking among a fairly small fanbase, which often leads to case of malicious samefagging or trolling.

Just saying.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 05:40   Link #5427
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Actually Kurumi does have her haters on /a/. It's just they're just not a lot and tend to not be vocal unless they get annoyed fans of other girls. Rinne and Miku's case is more of not being popular enough thus get ignored. There just isn't a single girl that's liked universally. And compared to when the show was airing, DAL threads have devolved to continuous circlejerking among a fairly small fanbase, which often leads to case of malicious samefagging or trolling.

Just saying.
Well in general every person not only in /a/ has their dislikes in characters in this series, what's important was we enjoy the series as it is whatever happens...
Old 2013-12-07, 07:46   Link #5428
tuckersister

I would of thought that Origami would defect DEM by now.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 10:58   Link #5429
kagato3

I don't know she has been very suspicious of DEM even from the start and every thing they have done since (the Bandersnatch that atacked her, trying to kill Shidou) been against her intrests and she knows it.I don't think her need for power to protect Shidou has hit a point that she would make a deal with the devil with them yet. I could see her going in as a mole though.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 14:23   Link #5430
Ramen00

I haven't read the latest volume yet.. Though when I saw that Origami on a DEM CR-UNIT I was like..."Why?!! @.O"

but yeah same as above post, I believe she went in there to spy on something.

PS:...it's still not good for the heart.. OTL
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 17:28   Link #5431
Rogue66

It could be that DEM has information about the spirit what killed Origami parent, that one possibility of why she joined them.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 17:41   Link #5432
AP24

I wonder if whoever is going to provide summary for vol 9 doesn't want the BD bundled with it and so is waiting for the normal release of vol 9. If that's the case then we won't have a summary until at least the 20th this month.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 18:00   Link #5433
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue66 View Post
It could be that DEM has information about the spirit what killed Origami parent, that one possibility of why she joined them.
Good point. I think this is a good explanation for her action, I mean, I'm pretty sure that she would jump on the chance to find out more about this.

Also I wonder if what they want to do with Nastumi(you know the thing that someone tell us from the pic with her and Ellen) is something that they want to do with every spirit from now on.

I mean with the fact they fail with Tohka in her inverse mode i can see them change strategy.(like we see in that pic).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 19:52   Link #5434
tuckersister

Yeah, she would definitely go spy on DEM because she's really good at it. I'll wait til someone post a short summary. I wonder if Natsumi was sealed yet. I still like the picture of Reine and hope to see what she does in the volume.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 21:41   Link #5435
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
why do you think i don't go to 4ch? that answers that question.

why i want Natsumi dead well, read the whole Vol 8 and imagine turning it into english with your emotions dried up. Shes plain evil.
More evil than Kurumi?

Quote:

Just saying.
I'm sure there isn't a single character in this world that is universally liked. There will always be haters. And this applies to everything.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 23:00   Link #5436
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
More evil than Kurumi?
There's a difference between the charming kind of evil and the kind of evil that just makes you want to prod a three-pronged trident in and out someone's body over and over.

I guess Riki means the latter.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 05:39   Link #5437
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonflair View Post
No, I think Marina Inoue voiced her in a higher pitch than normal. The change in tone was something I partially disliked about the OVA; I hope it reverts back to normal when season 2 comes out.

I also don't think helium was involved during the production of the OVA
I have the feeling that she did that for comedy purposes. Don't think it will persist.
Old 2013-12-09, 08:10   Link #5438
imbuement

I need a summary 4 vol9. Someone please!
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 18:06   Link #5439
cloud04
Scanlator

seems date ast like ended..and uhh i saw something like..date a party...
Old 2013-12-09, 18:09   Link #5440
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post
I need a summary 4 vol9. Someone please!
You probably won't get one until the regular edition is released.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy