It'll be either:
1. Lim
2. Sasha (Alive by miracle (unlikely))
3. New heroine (Hope not)
Futon Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 20:26   Link #5482
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Likely the new vanadis would likely be a loli much like Olga, as the vanadis replacements usually start young. Or perhaps they wait for the old Vanadis to be reincarnated and grow up to a suitable age before appearing before them again. Though the person in question obviously wouldn't remember their past life.
Old 2014-10-30, 01:26   Link #5483
imram

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
It's not exactly friendly. Some of them can be already considered as love interests (Ellen for example)
not some of them , all of the five have feeling for him
If i remember correctly the girl has been conquered like this:
Eleonora (ellen) in vol 1
Ludmila in vol 4
Olga in vol 6
Sofya become friend in vol 3 ,conquered in vol 7
Elizavetta in vol 9
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 01:46   Link #5484
Nagakun
The One who Peek

well.. one thing for sure if the new vanadis do appear, she had to be conquered by Tigre anyway hahaha
Old 2014-10-30, 07:41   Link #5485
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Now only Valentina remains and of course we will wait until the new Vanadis shows up. I wonder how Tigre will conquer Valentina

I prefer to see Tigre get beaten up again by his harem, just like in early Volume which he was beaten up by Lim and Ludmila because of "accident" stuffs.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 08:15   Link #5486
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futon Lord View Post
I'm guessing Lim.
It'll be either:
1. Lim
2. Sasha (Alive by miracle (unlikely))
3. New heroine (Hope not)
Lim is the least likely all new vanadis seem to be around the 12-14 year old range when they're chosen Lim is 21 currently.

Only way I can see Lim been chosen is if Tigre influences the selection in some way which isn't totally out of question, because it's pretty odd that all the Vanadis just happen to be around his age rather than a mix of ages.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 08:24   Link #5487
Nagakun
The One who Peek

^But didn't she appear while Tigre was sleeping once?

And so happen that Tigre "touch" her, and that she hold some interests in him.. just that Tigre need the final blow on her (=w= ||)
Old 2014-10-30, 09:13   Link #5488
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
^But didn't she appear while Tigre was sleeping once?

And so happen that Tigre "touch" her, and that she hold some interests in him.. just that Tigre need the final blow on her (=w= ||)
That won't be easy... we need to get rid of her other options... THAT IS... MURDERING GANELON AND GREAST!!!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 09:34   Link #5489
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Spoiler for vol 10 prologue:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 10:02   Link #5490
clarkken228

*chanting* Ellen end... Ellen end... Ellen end*chanting* please not a harem or open ending *shiver*
It's not like i care too much on the shippings but please not a harem end *chanting* *chanting*
Old 2014-10-30, 10:04   Link #5491
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
*chanting* Ellen end... Ellen end... Ellen end*chanting* please not a harem or open ending *shiver*
It's not like i care too much on the shippings but please not a harem end *chanting* *chanting*
Harem end is the most likely seeing as madan is based off a old slavic myth about a king and his 7 wives.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 11:24   Link #5492
Nagakun
The One who Peek

.. Well.. maybe Tigre be the new King and Ellen is the new queen... and the other his mistress? hahaha (=w= ||)
Old 2014-10-30, 11:49   Link #5493
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
.. Well.. maybe Tigre be the new King and Ellen is the new queen... and the other his mistress? hahaha (=w= ||)
I'd hope that they give throne to someone else worthy and set off to journey with just him and his harem. Becoming a king and having a harem is nice. Dealing with the aftermaths with the children and in-fighting within the family to be the next in line for the throne is not nice.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 12:10   Link #5494
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

XDD You guys are going about as if the LN is ending next volume or something.
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 12:11   Link #5495
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Hmm.. I do want to have Tigre be the new king and have his harem.. and with that end.. the new start of a new LN about his children? hahah
Old 2014-10-30, 20:02   Link #5496
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
I'd hope that they give throne to someone else worthy and set off to journey with just him and his harem. Becoming a king and having a harem is nice. Dealing with the aftermaths with the children and in-fighting within the family to be the next in line for the throne is not nice.
There's a cheap solution for that... His main wife gives birth to the only male to succeed him... The rest can give birth to a vanadis successor.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 20:55   Link #5497
Nagakun
The One who Peek

^That really kind of a good idea.. but what if they also give birth to male? =x=||

If princess then they become Vanadis which I might agree.. so it seem that Tigre need his energy in more than one way? hahaha
Old 2014-10-31, 04:13   Link #5498
nooneagain

Quote:
^That really kind of a good idea.. but what if they also give birth to male? =x=||

If princess then they become Vanadis which I might agree.. so it seem that Tigre need his energy in more than one way? hahaha
he just have to make the "main" wife pregnant first.
honestly I'm on the fence when it comes to harems, a part of me rejoice when mc gets hot girls but another part of me feels sad for the other girls not having a partner. well, it might turn out to be polygamy so....yay?
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 08:48   Link #5499
ikramit

Honestly what interests me about madan and what I want from the series is well executed wars with a good use of clever/reasonable tactics , political intrigue good character interaction and the lore I really dont find an interest in who tiger will end up with harem or otherwise neither is it a focus of this series their alot more going in this series which is far more interesting
ikramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:22   Link #5500
Nagakun
The One who Peek

I prefer to know how he will returned to help Ellen in vol 10 myself =x=||

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)