AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-01-09, 18:38   Link #541
Kunagisa

So how dead is this franchise besides the Manga? Any news of 5th stage?
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 05:29   Link #542
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
One thing that I SERIOUSLY thought ever since seeing the 2nd opening for 4th stage (noizy tribe) is that they were gonna turbo the formula atlantic 4A-GE hahah..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9-z4C3aAxE

around 0:08-0:10 when they show the boost gauge while takumi is obviously driving the ae86

that way he woulda been possibly able to keep up in an uphill race if both of the project D racers were to race in a full uphill/downhill circuit

That is actually Keisuke's turbo boost guage (check other episodes for details).
BTW, the 86's primary advantage is power to weight ratio (and more revs), so the uphill races are not usually raced by the 86, while twisty downhill roads are better for that car that that engine.

Quote:
So how dead is this franchise besides the Manga? Any news of 5th stage?
There was a Initial D extra stage after 4th stage, but as the name says it only has one episode, and frankly if you want to see many cars in action you better wait. No news of 5th stage though.
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 19:45   Link #543
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
There was a Initial D extra stage after 4th stage, but as the name says it only has one episode, and frankly if you want to see many cars in action you better wait. No news of 5th stage though.
That's a shame. I rather enjoy the euphoria rush and the great music that come with each new stage =(.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 06:56   Link #544
Friday
Im shy too...

finally watched the english version......
not to bad.....
shame they couldn't keep the same voice actors

well wait for the next volume to come out next month
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 16:32   Link #545
ditn

Finally watch the entire series,it was great
Any news for a fifth stage?
ditn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 19:39   Link #546
brocko

They're still in the process of recovering the bits and and pieces left over from the carnage when 5th Stage decided to run off the mountain side

That's a no btw, nothing on a 5th stage yet sadly enough

To be honest, i don't think they're in any kind of a rush trying to get a 5th stage out the door at all. The games seem to be still rather doing well and I get the ickling that they plan to drag the series on for as long as possible. 4th stage covered 14 volumes in 24 episodes, whilst 1st and 2nd Stage covered 7 volumes each respectively, for another total of 14 volumes per 24 episode.
If that is any indication of something, it might be that they're just waiting for manga material since there's only a surplus of 9 volumes built up so far, unless they do they do a 12 episode run or a movie of some sort.

I'm just a little disappointed they they don't really do much of anything with the side characters at all. I mean you have a whole treasure trove of them that you could make side spin-offs or little funny shorts out of =/

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 06:42   Link #547
ditn

Hm ok

Im also a little disappointed that they didnt more with the side characters.
4th stage is almost completely the racing and nothing on the side characters.They could have expanded this a bit and also don't cut things out.
The story has alot of potential for more episodes on side characters.
ditn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sports