Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-03-27, 22:21   Link #541
nicky.
animesuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I honestly just skipped the non-Sakie parts. Sakie's search for love that isn't tainted by her nature, is a premise that's good enough as a romance story by itself. I'd be all over this series if that was the focus, but alas it isn't that kind of show. So really, just not my cup of tea.
You skipped all the sakie-less parts of just the final episode, or the whole series?

I do agree; it would make for a decent love story. Honestly surprised they didn't set them up at the end with at least a little bit of something.
nicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 03:02   Link #542
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
I honestly just skipped the non-Sakie parts. Sakie's search for love that isn't tainted by her nature, is a premise that's good enough as a romance story by itself. I'd be all over this series if that was the focus, but alas it isn't that kind of show. So really, just not my cup of tea.
That would be nice, but it would probably become a serious drama. Sakie's parts were some of the strongest, since her power causes such disruption. It would be important to round out her character by showing Sakie as a normal teacher as well, which the original series does fairly well.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 05:47   Link #543
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
What a tease they were about Sakie's swimsuit, showing only her top and leaving us to imagine what the part down below looked like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
There's a certain charm in leaving it to our imaginations just like the bottom half of Sakie-sensei's swimsuit-clad body.
I might have to mark 26th March 2017 as the day when Seiji jii-san being openly obsessed with an anime girl's lower half . It seems Sakie's charming power is too strong that even our senior member got mesmerized by her .

Seiji-sensei, you might wanna have some adult conversation with Tetsuo-sensei before your heart burst with too much excitement .
Old 2017-03-28, 07:03   Link #544
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
That's what I said earlier too. I mean, I didn't skip the rest - I liked it well enough - but Sakie's quest for romance on its own would be an excellent premise for a story, and some serious reflections about how sexual attraction and romantic love intertwine and play off each other.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 11:59   Link #545
Psyco Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
That's what I said earlier too. I mean, I didn't skip the rest - I liked it well enough - but Sakie's quest for romance on its own would be an excellent premise for a story, and some serious reflections about how sexual attraction and romantic love intertwine and play off each other.
"Interview with a Monster Girl in Love" quick someone get the manga author on here to make it happen!!!
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 12:45   Link #546
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I might have to mark 26th March 2017 as the day when Seiji jii-san being openly obsessed with an anime girl's lower half .
I'm quite sure I'm not the only guy here who had those thoughts!
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 13:14   Link #547
nicky.
animesuki

Funnily enough, I wasn't interested in the swimsuits. The girls weren't painted that way since the beginning; I didn't find the show that sexual. I was more interested in the story, to be honest.
Old 2017-03-28, 16:16   Link #548
jdennis007

I would have loved it if Sakie had gotten a nosebleed.
Old 2017-03-28, 20:40   Link #549
nicky.
animesuki

Wow, I just found the full ED theme song. It's a beautiful piece; definitely the best I've heard this season.
Old 2017-06-29, 16:48   Link #550
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Episode 13 hit Crunchyroll. Loved the cameo from that one demi from that one omake
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-29, 19:13   Link #551
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

This was so much a surprise that not even MAL has an entry for Episode 13.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-29, 19:19   Link #552
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
This was so much a surprise that not even MAL has an entry for Episode 13.
AniDB has it . But It was planned as BD only so Crunchyroll streaming it was a surprise.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-29, 19:27   Link #553
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Watching this just makes me want to see more of this show. I'm guessing the scene at the end suggests there will be more to come?

Is Takahashi-sensei being intentionally dense? I loved the bit in the bar. He totally missed his chance at the fireworks display, but then the girls were all there, too.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-29, 20:22   Link #554
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well, this was a treat outta nowhere; I had forgotten all about there being another episode =03. This was certainly enjoyable; they were able to bring out all the characters from the series to make an appearance. I always enjoy seeing Takahashi/Sakie moments. Also glad they didn't focus on "Kyouko must have Sensei see her yukata", which I was half-expecting them to over-focus on it. Using Machi and Yuki for "scary" effects, and the whole light-in-Hikari's eyes bit was hilarious X03. Too bad the material is at an end iirc, the manga isn't too far from this point.

Anyone know if this ep was anime-original?

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-29, 22:39   Link #555
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
A treat out of nowhere indeed!

This evening I looked at ye olde CR account and did a double take. : heh:

On the whole it was another enjoyable episode though ... and a new demi! Another nice treat outta nowhere!

Hopefully a second season is on the way? Please? XD
Old 2017-06-30, 08:35   Link #556
nojay
Scanlator

New "omake" episode, that was fun! The introduction of a new demi-chan in the post-title sequence was a surprise but I hope one that leads to a new series to come. I'd like to see more of her (so to speak).
Old 2017-06-30, 10:04   Link #557
Dop
Mmmm....

Fun episode, Satou-sensei putting on the bear costume for fear of overwhelming the public was a ostensibly good idea, all that and the usual festival stuff, games, test of courage, fireworks etc.

Then we get to see a new demi-chan. Man if they aren't planning a second season that's a bit of a tease!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-30, 11:53   Link #558
Funkatron
Highly irregular

The new Demi is from an omake chapter in the manga. So glad to see(heh) her animated
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-30, 14:23   Link #559
James Rye

That was nice, but the bad part is that this makes me wish for a 2nd season we will never get~
Awww, but the demi-chans were so cute and we got an adorable invisible one this time too~
Old 2017-06-30, 19:04   Link #560
Ulin

And here I was hoping the last part was a hint for a new season... I really hope it's been popular enough to get a second one when there is enough material
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, monster girls, school life, slice of life